The End Time Prophet and Prophetess!
Is this a weapon? Kind of. If you believe in the Lord’s Prophets, you can have access to these weapons to the fullest extent. It is the hidden key that will activate your faith more than ever before. . . and rather than being some kind of cult or False Christ or Joseph Smith kind of thing, this kind of faith is an invitation for YOU to become a prophet, too!
Have faith for all things to happen, for indeed all things are possible. I won’t go into the details here yet, but I do have a lot of separate articles I will post in the sub-category index. Below are all the little MO Letters on these subjects!
- The Call of David + “David”
- The Key of David
- Philadelphian Prophecy
- Prophecies of David
- Our Shepherd Moses David
- Kingdom Prophecies
- David (from study month)
- Madame M on Maria
- Queen Maria and King Peter
- The Little Book
Call of David, The
1. NOW THAT YOU’VE READ “DAVID’ AND “THE KEY OF DAVID”, LET’S TURN TO THE PROPHECIES OF EZEKIEL ABOUT DAVID—this last David—the Endtime David—not old King David‚ but a new David for the time of The End, Praise the Lord!
2. I’LL NEVER FORGET THAT NIGHT, as I stood there in the darkness, after these experiences, telling God I’d done what He’d asked me—Now what did He want me to do!—And suddenly He drew my attention upward toward a blinking red light a top a tall radio broadcasting antenna, saying “I want you to be like that red light atop My Broadcasting Antenna, beaming My Warning Message to the world!”
3. —AND I CLIMBED IN MY LITTLE TRAIL OR WHERE THE SIX OF US LIVED IN A TINY ROOM JUST 14′ BY 7’‚ AND ASKED GOD IN PRAYER WHAT HE MEANT, and He told me to open my Bible and read the first passage my eyes fell upon!—And it was the Call of Ezekiel in Ezekiel Chapter 2! I dare you to read Chapter One and get the amazing setting of the scene—a picture of God’s space vehicle—the Chariot of the Most High that all but defies description, even by the eloquent tongue of the Prophet under the anointing of God! You’ve never seen or heard of anything like it in all your life! It’s really way out, Man!—Further out than anything else you’ll ever see outside of Space City, is this, God’s flying chariot—His space vehicle—the original flying saucer—far more elaborate and fascinating and fantastic than any other you’ll ever see!—Because this is God’s limousine—His mobile throne in which He tours the universe! Hallelujah! He even made a special trip just to see one little man—His prophet Ezekiel—and give him one whale of a big message—the little man with the Big Message: Ezekiel, the Prophet of God—a prophet just like you and me!
4. AND THE LORD TOLD ME THIS WAS TO BE MY MESSAGE ALSO—our message against the so-called Christians and churches of today, Praise the Lord! Thank you, Jesus! Read it! “I send you to the Children of Israel”—the people of God—those who were supposed to be His Church—God’s Israel of Yesterday—the old bottles—they and their fathers—impudent and hardhearted and rebellious against the Lord!
5. WHETHER THEY WILL LISTEN OR NOT NOW, SOME DAY THEY’LL REMEMBER that we warned them of their fate! Read it! We’re not to be afraid of them even if they’re like thorns and scorpions that prick and sting us and persecute us‚ as they did him!
6. BUT DON’T YOU BE REBELLIOUS LIKE THEM! You obey the Lord and tell ’em the truth, even if it hurts!
7. THE MESSAGE WAS OF WARNINGS AND WOE‚ but like many prophecies, it was sweet to the taste, but not always easy to digest! We’re sent to our own people‚ to be missionaries in our own land, amongst their own children first of all! If He had sent us first to the heathen abroad, they would have gladly received us—but our own people rejected us—they do always reject the Holy Ghost! For they build temples that God cannot live in and preach laws they themselves cannot obey! He will make us hard against them, and our message hard against them, and our looks hard against them—because God is hard against them! The children of man can be no harder than their Maker—for the Lord is hard against them! Freely ye have received, also freely give!—to try to liberate them from the captivity of the System! We even go in bitterness in the heat of our spirit, for the Hand of the Lord is strong upon us‚ in His own fury against them! He has made us watchmen unto the House of Israel—therefore we’re to hear His Words and give them warning from the Lord! If we give them warning, we will have delivered our souls—but if we warn them not of their wicked way, their blood will be upon our hands! This last is God’s warning to us, His prophets, that we’d better not fail Him—we’d better get the job done, or else we ourselves will feel guilty of their destruction when He destroys them, as He will! Beware lest ye too‚ be found to fight against God!
8. WE WERE TO BECOME AS THAT RED FLASHING WARNING LIGHT TO THE WORLD—not just a decoration to some artistic temple, but a somber warning of serious danger ahead! This was God’s calling to me personally, and you after me! This we were to be and to do!—And thank God by His Grace we have been and are doing! For this day is this prophecy fulfilled in us! We have obeyed His Call and He has fulfilled it thru us! PTL.
9. BUT LITTLE DID WE DREAM HOW MUCH MORE LITERAL THE LORD WAS GOING TO BE in speaking of us in these prophecies of Ezekiel! Next, God willing we’re going to look into the prophecies of Ezek.34 and 37 and see how specific God can get when He wants to tell you exactly what’s going to happen and who it is going to happen to! Praise the Lord!
—MOJune 20, 1971GP NO.77
1. GOD OFTEN LIKES TO TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE, to help you appreciate what you are, even before He’s going to let you know what you’re going to do. He did this with most of His Prophets and Kings and great men of the Bible, even some of the secular Kings‚ like Cyrus, whom He named hundreds of years before he was born, and said what he was going to do!
2. IT MAY SHOCK SOME OF YOU, BUT I’m going to tell you a little story, and I might go back in history a little to help you understand. It was prophesied many years ago that I was filled with the Holy Ghost from my Mother’s womb—and I was so shocked when I heard that! I didn’t know how you could be filled when you weren’t even saved yet! I must have been filled with the Gift of Faith from my Mother’s womb, because I can’t remember the time that I didn’t believe in the Lord, and I can’t remember the time when God’s Spirit wasn’t speaking to me. For years I thought it was my own mind and I was just a little smarter than others:—But it was just the Lord speaking!
3. EVEN AS A BOY I ALWAYS LOVED TO BE ALONE! Walking out among the trees and the flowers and out in the hills, that Voice would speak so clearly to me—and now I know it was God! He would explain to me His marvelous creations and what they meant!
4. MY MOTHER HAD DEDICATED ME TO THE LORD BEFORE I WAS BORN, and she prayed for a name, and the name the Lord gave her for me was the name that some of you know—David! The time went on, and I was reared in the nurture and admonition of the Lord, and served the Lord‚ having been commissioned by the Lord to serve Him even before I was born!
5. I ALWAYS FELT ALL MY LIFE THAT THE LORD HAD SOMETHING VERY BIG AND GREAT FOR ME TO DO, and that’s why I got so discouraged, when after 50 years I still didn’t know what God wanted me to do! But most of the world’s great men and Bible heroes never discovered their life’s work until their later years. It seemed I had not accomplished much at all—and where was this great work—where was the real prophet of God—the flaming evangelist? But I never dreamed what God was going to do with me! I had tried every kind of way to reach the multitudes with the Gospel, from music to movies, and still couldn’t find out what God wanted for me—my life’s work! I learned a lot while I was wandering around trying to serve the Lord! I’ve been amazed at how many things the Lord gave me experience in! I don’t know too much about them, but I know a little about a lot! God was preparing me all those years for what I didn’t even know I was going to do!
6. AND AS TIME BEGAN TO DRAW NEAR‚ HE BEGAN TO GIVE US A FEW HINTS AND WARNINGS TO GET READY for it: it was about to come to pass! The first outstanding sign was the Message of Jeremiah, which was revealed to us in December of 1961, when I was very ill, and God said this was to be our Message from now on—The Doomsday, End-Time, Warning Message!
7. GOD BEGAN TO SPEAK TO US AND TELL US WE WERE GOING TO DO SOMETHING GREAT—something unusual! Then in that last year, after my work of putting Gospel TV across the nation was finished, I was out of a job‚ nearly broke, unemployed, and wondering what to do for the Lord, nearly 50 years of age, seemingly frustrated and defeated!—And we just decided to start out like we had in the beginning, with our little family‚ now teenagers, and started preaching the Gospel on the road again. It looked like we were starting all over again, like we had when the kids were little, living by faith and witnessing wherever we went!
8. IN 1964 AND ’65, THE KIDS WITNESSED AT THE WORLD’S FAIR, and in ’66 Josh joined us, and we struck out by faith, on the road full time, serving the Lord! In ’67, Grandmother joined the team, and through her, God began to teach us not to move without orders, and to hear explicitly‚ specifically, the very Voice of God, and do exactly what He said to do, even if it seemed crazy as a loon!
9. AND IT ALWAYS WORKED WHEN WE OBEYED! One whole year of 10,000 Miles of Miracles we traveled with Grandmother‚ the Lord even naming towns and countries we were supposed to go to, and how we should travel—just teaching us how to learn‚ listen and obey the Voice of the Spirit—and God would do the rest! How many times in the Bible the Lord told His prophets to do crazy, even contradictory things, just to test them to see if they could believe Him! For example, He told us to go to the West Indies by the under waves instead of the upper waves! One of the kids thought that meant by submarine! But I knew the Lord meant by boat instead of by plane, even though the boat was four times as expensive (especially for 10 people!)‚ and made some of us very seasick! But it was just a test of our faith to see if we were willing to obey—even when He frightened us that we might have a shipwreck! But He did the miracle, and provided us with the hundreds of dollars it cost, and kept most of us from getting seasick at all, especially me and Grandmother, who were very seasick prone!—A real miracle of faith!
10. THE LORD PROPHESIED ALSO WHERE WE WERE TO GO FROM THERE: when we returned from the Isles of the Rising Sun (West Indies), we were to go to the Land of the Setting Sun (California), and there it would be told us what we were to do next!
11. ON THE WAY THERE THAT SUMMER, WE STOPPED OVER AT THE RANCH in Texas for a few weeks‚ and while there a well-known prophetess of God got so excited about a prophecy the Lord had given her about us, that she drove her car all the way to Texas to tell us about it. At this time we had about hit rock bottom, we were nearly broke, and we were forsaking all—going out not knowing whither we went—going on a shred of a clause of a prophecy: “Thou shalt go out to the Land of the Setting Sun, and there it shall be told thee what thou shalt do!”—But if we had not obeyed, God would never have accomplished what He has accomplished! We had to obey every little thing exactly as He told us!
12. THIS DEAR SISTER WAS SO EXCITED, she said, “Brother David, Brother David, God gave this to me and said I must come out and tell you about it right away quick—that it’s about you!”—And she was so convinced it was of God and to be fulfilled in us that she’d driven her car a three thousand mile round trip to tell us!—And guess what it was?—Ezekiel 34!
13. WELL, I THOUGHT, “THAT’S NICE—THE LORD EVEN CHOSE A PASSAGE THAT HAD MY NAME IN IT, and applied it to me! He took a passage that talked about David!” I never dreamed He could possibly be actually talking about me personally in that passage! I believed that God was applying this to us and the family to encourage us, but you couldn’t have ever convinced me by the wildest stretch of my imagination that God was actually talking about us!—That He actually uttered this prophecy originally for you and for me about what God was going to accomplish through us!
14. AND I’M TELLING YOU—I’VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY WHOLE LIFE, except the closest thing to it may have been the Children’s Crusade—when thousands of young people forsook all and marched clear across Europe to try to rescue the Holy Land!—Sincere children trying to live for God the best way they knew how!
15. THEN AGAIN, A FEW MONTHS AGO, ONE OF YOU WROTE ME and got all excited about this same passage‚ and said the Lord has showed him this was about us! But I tried to laugh it off—yet I was frightened about it—literally scared that maybe it was true! It was far too big a thing—far too great for us! Not that it was just in application or appropriation or parallel, but that it was specific, direct prophecy regarding us!—And I tried to brush it off and accredit it to the overzealous loyalty of one of my most overbearing generals—But God dealt with me about it afterwards, and I prayed about it, and was, for the first time, willing to consider the possibility that this could be a direct prophecy regarding our present work! It certainly had some amazing parallels!—And I asked the Lord if this was true—Could this be about us specifically and the work which we are now doing? In this Chapter there is the whole background of the System and why God had to do it this way and separate you from it, and judge them‚ while He exalted you! The whole story is right here! Even to those days of our first tiny little band in Texas, it was a beautiful parallel!
16. NEVERTHELESS, RIGHT AFTER THIS PROPHECY, WE WENT TO CALIFORNIA, hit our all-time low visiting with Grandmother—no openings, no bookings, no money! The City of the System refused this little band of bedraggled knights and warriors, and we went discouraged on our way! It was there in California God gave us Psalm 68‚ and told us that it meant us—which at the time really sounded too big for our little family!
17. BUT NOW OUR FAMILY IS NO LONGER SO LITTLE! You are the fulfillment of it—the proof of it—the fruits of it! By their fruits ye shall know them! You are the proof that it is true, and you are it and you are them and you are these of whom the Lord spoke, both in Psalm 68 and Ezekiel 34 and in the multitude of other revelations He has given us! And now for the first time I’m going to tell you what I think about Eze.34 myself! Last night the Lord told me what He thought about it, and we got a confirmation straight from His own Mouth!
18. THE WHOLE THING WAS A REBUKE FROM THE LORD against my denying, doubting, and challenging His Word! It woke me in the middle of the night, and was on this wise:
19. WHY DOST THOU DENY THY NAME DAVID, and doubt that I have given it unto thee, and challenge that I have made thee thus? (This was the whole theme the whole way through. He kept harping on these things:) You have doubted that I am able to do this, like Sara who laughed when I told her that in old age she should bear a son. You have challenged that I have made thee as David and Moses! I have made thee My Moses and My David! I have made thee a new vessel, and completely broken thee and destroyed the former vessel that was‚ and made thee a totally new vessel! The former vessel no longer lives! For thou art a new creation!
20. I AM DISPLEASED WITH THEE FOR THY UNBELIEF! Why dost thou laugh at the creation of the Lord? (But I’m so wicked‚ Lord! I’m so sinful, so unworthy‚ so weak!)
21. WHAT IF I WILL THAT THOU BE WICKED AS DAVID OF OLD, that the excellency of the power may be of God—that I may be glorified! For man thinketh not as God thinketh. For man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart. I put down and I put up. I propose and I dispose! (At this point there is a strong rebuke in tongues!)
22. WHAT IF I SHOULD SPIT UPON THE GROUND AND MAKE A MAN OF DUST AGAIN? For the spittle of God is greater than the pride of man! (God was showing His contempt for us!)
23. IT IS NOT FOR THEE TO QUESTION WHETHER THEY WILL BELIEVE OR WHETHER THEY WILL NOT believe. It is only for thee to obey. Neither is it for you to pour out upon the ground that which is precious, for which their lives have been given and their very blood is shed—that which I have caused them to give, shouldst thou treat with contempt and with ingratitude? They look unto thee‚ the Light of Israel! They look unto thee as David of old—as Moses! (It was like I was robbing you of the Light, the Inspiration, the Sample‚ by denying you the Symbol, by taking away these names, taking away something you could hold onto—causing you to doubt, like John the Baptist that Jesus was really the Messiah—and the Lord said, you’re trying to take it away from them! It’s like a standard, a banner. Like the people have to cling to something, something they can rally ’round.)
24. THEREFORE‚ SHALT THOU ABHOR THAT WHICH I HAVE GIVEN THEE, and pour out in contempt on the ground that which is bought with their blood? For it is I that have made thee and called thee by thy name, even unto the Generation of generations—called thee by thy name before thou wast formed in the womb‚ and caused thy Mother to call thee by thy name David, that it should be fulfilled that which was spoken by My Prophets!
25. SO WHO ART THOU TO QUESTION THE WILL OF GOD? Thou art my spittle upon the ground, for which I have made thee from clay that it might be made a better vessel—not the water and blood of thy Mother, but the spittle and clay of God, as the vessel I have created for the Glory of God! (It was like the Lord was spitting in my face—”You’re nothing.” To deny it was to challenge the Lord. Any element of self was very disgusting to the Lord—as though I had anything to do with it! I had nothing to do with it: it was none of my business! As the semen is planted in the soil of the flesh of the woman, so the seed of His Mouth was planted in this mud—me, and resulted in a new creation!) (Crying and tongues)
26. (MY GOD, MY GOD‚ WHY HAS THOU MADE ME THUS! Even my friends shall abhor me! They of my Mother’s seed shall damn me! My own house shall condemn me—”my Mother’s seed” means not only my brother and sister, flesh and blood relatives, but my Mother’s friends and following.) (Hast thou forsaken the works of thy own Hands?)
27. EVEN AS MOSES, they forsook him and went against him, and as David was rent from the throne‚ even so shall I break thee to make thee an even better vessel. Thou knowest nothing at all! Thou shalt be given to save the nation, and must die that they may live. (The death may be humiliation or something of the sort—something seemingly terrible in the eyes of others will happen.)
28. I HAVE MADE THEE THUS! WHO ART THOU TO QUESTION that I have broken thee and made thee and created thee in My own Image to be that David which of old I have foretold! Beware lest thou be found to fight against God and the Will of God‚ and the Spirit that I have given thee! (Even so be it done unto Thy servant. Not my will‚ but Thine be done. For this day Thou hast been pleased to make me bone of Thy bone and flesh of Thy flesh, that Thou shouldst glorify Thyself!)
29. JESUS IN THEE—Jesus in thy Mother. (Tongues) Cease thy vain babbling against David, for thou indeed art that one which I have created. Thou art that which I have made. Cease now from thy own words and thy own doubts and believe, for with God nothing shall be impossible, but all things are possible to him that believeth. (Tongues) Cease in thy proud attempts to remove the Light from Israel! (Lord, I’m sorry I’ve tried to keep the Light from Israel!)
30. FOR THOU SHALT BE THUS AND EVEN MORE ALSO AS I HAVE SAID. For thou art My creation and the work of My Hands. It is not for thee to question the work of Thy Creator! (So be it done unto Thy David; so be it unto Thy Moses even according to Thy Word! Lord, how did they feel?) They felt even as thou dost feel—totally unworthy and unable and impossible! (For the spirit of Jesus is fallen upon me—by His Spirit.) Even as David was but a man‚ who could even lie, with frail flesh was contemptible—so art thou unto Me—so is thy flesh unto Me! For in this will I glory; not in the works of flesh but in the creation of My Spirit, that it shall be known that I have made thee and called thee by thy name, and created thee and foretold thee, and thou art that David of which I spake unto thee by thy sheep to be the Light of Israel! (It was as though even the sheep knew their shepherd better than the shepherd himself did. The Lord was angry, yet still willing to explain and answer questions.)
31. BY MY SPIRIT I HAVE PLUCKED THY HARP and My Tones have awakened thee, and I have said unto thee, “Come forth, and arise and plead for My Children and My People Israel! David‚ arise, and come forth, as from sleep, that thou mayest save My Children Israel!” (When that perfect stranger, Shulemith, at Mountain Island Villa—that Jewish woman—all of sudden began to sing, out of the clear blue sky, an old Jewish fable in Hebrew about David asleep in his cave with his harp—it was like she was getting a message and I the interpretation—and I was strongly convicted by that song—I had that witness of the Spirit, and I knew the Lord was talking about me, even then!)
32. WRITE ALL THESE THINGS IN A BOOK! Put this in a book—in many books (publications) and write it in a scroll to send to all the people, that they may know that it is I that have made thee and not thee thyself. That I have caused these things to be written in a book to be read!
33. EVEN AS WITH MY SERVANT MOSES‚ I HAVE DEALT WITH THEE—even face to face and mouth to mouth have I spoken unto thee. As with My Servant David, so have I done unto thee! (Tongues)
34. BEHOLD, THOU DOST FIGHT AGAINST ME AND MY WORDS! Beware! (Jesus, I don’t want to fight against You, Lord! I just don’t know how I can be Thy Moses or Thy David! I’m so weak‚ and Thou art so strong! My stomach cannot even bear Thy own mouth!) (I had bottled up the Words of the Lord, and I got one helluva stomach ache.) (How can I bear the Words Thou hast spoken unto me—the things which Thou hast said unto Thy Servant David! How shall Thy People believe these things as tales from a far country? They shall see them as the strange rantings of a madman, as a strange thing they cannot comprehend or understand. For Thou art bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh. They think that they have made me!) (Our enemies think that you, my children‚ have made me. If I would be proclaimed as being this David, the world will say, “God didn’t make him: they did!”) (Jesus, speak to me! Help me to believe Thy Word! Rebuke the Enemy in Jesus’ Name!)
35. I FORGIVE THEE FOR THY UNBELIEF. I shall give thee faith! Thou must lead My people, like Moses. Thou art as the Voice of God unto them. Even as Moses My Servant was rebellious against Me, so art thou! (But Lord, you ask me to believe so much!) (Crying and tongues: The burden of Thy People upon me is more than I am able to bear, and that which thou hast given me is more than I am able to believe!)
36. WHY DOST THOU DOUBT? Knowest thou not that all I have to do is speak the Word and it is done? For I have placed upon thee this cross. Why dost thou contest it, and why dost thou doubt? Why dost thou question My Word, and why dost thou have contempt for My Spirit? What if I will to call thee David as I have spoken? (Rebuke in tongues) What if I would but spit upon the ground and make thee from the mud of my spittal. So from My seed, as the spittal of the Father, shall come little ones. Even thy seed shall grow and all generations shall call thee blessed. Thy seed shall call thee blessed!—For the Word of the Lord is spoken, and I have said it!
37. CEASE NOW FROM THY DOUBTINGS AND FEARS, AND TRUST IN ME. Be it done unto thee even as I have spoken! See now, how I have turned thee about and caused thee to awaken from slumber. I have turned thee by My Spirit. My Word within thee is as bitterness within thy belly, and My wine is unto thee as My Spirit to set thy tongue free. Even more than the milk of the mother to the baby which is thirsty, am I unto thee. So therefore, hush now thy murmurings against Me! Even as thou hast said that thou shalt receive the mother’s milk of My Word, so receive thou.
38. (IT IS HARD TO SWALLOW, LORD!) Sweet to thy mouth and bitter to thy belly. Therefore thou shalt give it unto many. For they are My Words—whether thou wilt, or thou wilt not—whether they be sweet, or whether they be bitter. I have said unto thee that thou shalt speak as a father, and unto them as children. It is for neither of thee to question the Will of Thy God!
39. (STAY THY HAND‚ LORD! IT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH—more than these can bear! Thy little ones, Lord—The little calves of Thy Stall!—These little lambs of Thy Pasture!)
40. THOU ART NOT TO QUESTION THAT WHICH I HAVE MADE! Shalt thou tell unto Me what these are able to bear? Heed My Voice, David, lest thou cause them to stumble! (Tongues)
41. (O GOD, MY GOD, WHY DOST THOU REQUIRE THESE THINGS FROM THESE LITTLE ONES? How can they believe that which Thou hast spoken?—Even I—I’m so weak in faith!) Because thy faith shall be as the faith of David, and their strength shall be as the strength of David’s men! And thou shalt plunge into battle with them and be the victor, and thou shalt fight as with the strength of the Lord‚ thy God‚ and wound the hairy scalp of the Enemy by the power of the Spirit of God. They shall follow thee like sheep whithersoever thou goest. (Yes, Lord‚ even as lambs to the slaughter!)
42. (THE SPIRIT INDEED IS WILLING, BUT THE FLESH IS WEAK. Jesus‚ I know not how to go out or come in, so how can I speak for these thy great people! Jesus, I love them. They are as to me the lovers of my kisses—the children that I love and kiss!) (Here David kisses into the air!) (Jesus, help me to believe!)
43. FOR IT SHALL BE DONE UNTO THEE EVEN AS I HAVE SPOKEN. Turn thou now upon thy bed and rest. I shall bless thee! So why dost thou question? Thou art the least among many brethren—from the very ground upon which I spat!
44. BUT I HAVE KISSED THEE! I have kissed thee, David, and brought thee into being, and My love has called thee David—Beloved of God!—For which cause thy Mother did name thee!
45. (OH, MOTHER, I WISH SOMETIMES THY DAVID WERE SMALL AND YOUNG AGAIN and in thy arms, to suck thy breasts and cry unto thee, than carry such a great weight. I would that I could rest in thy arms, sleep upon thy bosom, and live in the words of thy love‚ instead of being a Light to the Gentiles, which seeketh unto David! I didn’t say those things! You said them, Lord! They’re Your Words, not my words! Thou art to blame. You’ve said it. You’ve spoken it. You gave the milk!)
46. TURN NOW UPON THY BED, DAVID‚ AND JESUS SHALL GIVE THEE REST, and thou shalt awaken unto these many children and speak again My Word unto them. Rest now, sleep, take thy rest. Moses is David—even as thy mouth is My Word!
47. THERE ARE THOSE WHICH WAIT AT THY FEET AND THOU SHALT SPEAK UNTO THEM. Therefore, rest thou, take thy rest‚ and I shall cause thee to speak to them on the morrow. It is enough. (Thank You, Jesus. Thank You, Lord. I’m tired and weary and weak. Moses and David give strength unto the mouth. As two in one.)
48. A FEW DAYS AGO, AS WE WERE THANKING THE LORD FOR OUR MANY BLESSINGS, and particularly for you, our many wonderful children in the Lord, we received this precious little Word from the Lord:
49. “I have blessed thee above all the sons of men on the face of the earth, that even as Abraham‚ thy seed shall be as the stars of the heavens in multitude, and as the sands of the sea innumerable. And all generations shall call thee blessed.”
Key of David, The
—MOJune 20, 1971GP NO.78
1. PROPHECY: “THE KEY OF DAVID IS THAT CHORD WHICH I STRIKE UPON THY HARP to awaken thee from slumber—that signals thee to come to life to help My Children in the time of their great distress. The Key that I strike upon thy harp—the chord which I strike upon thy strings, is the tone that signals thee—the Key of David!”
2. I SEE A PICTURE OF DAVID ASLEEP, entombed as it were in the System! Above his head hangs the harp of the Spirit of God that plays the music to which his soul responds. “Upon which I the Lord thy God strike the chord which draws instant response from thy heart and brings thee instantly alive—the tone signal that activates thee and brings thee to life to serve thy people. O David, thou hast been too long entombed. O Moses, thou hast wandered in the wilderness too long with My Children! Too long thou hast kept David buried, entombed in the System and the old ideas! But I have awakened thee through the Key of David, and thou hast awakened and led My Children—My People—to freedom!
3. FOR THOU INDEED HAST LITTLE STRENGTH, but I Myself have strengthened thee‚ and by My Spirit have brought thee to life, that thou may minister of the strength which the Lord supplieth. As thy days, so shall thy strength be, that the excellency of the power may be of God‚ and not of man. For thou art a very thin, earthen vessel that has been shattered that it may be melted and molded again into a better vessel!” (My Mother used to preach so much about the Potter breaking the whole vessel and making it a new and a better vessel! And I think it must have been predictive, even if she didn’t realise it and I didn’t understand it at the time. The Lord Brings this back so clearly again—all those pictures from the Word! It’s the most amazing thing how God puts it all together, and you don’t even understand it until He shows you!) “Thou hast been brought back from the land of the dead!” (The picture here is of being awakened from the systems of this world which are dead in the Spirit!)
4. IT’S LIKE THE LORD PLAYS A CHORD IN THE SPIRIT made of many different notes which together form a key, as in music. In music you have a certain key‚ meaning that in that key the tones blend together and make a harmonious sound‚ called a chord.—But it’s not just a mere sound of the Lord, but like these electronic mechanisms that are tone activated—like the new push button telephones that are tone activated by certain keys—each button is a certain note in that key, and as you push each button on the push button telephone, it gives a different sound—a different note—a different tone signal.
5. BUT YOU ARE NOT MERELY PLAYING A TUNE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT or amusement, but which together form a combination of sounds or tone signals which strike a chord in a certain key, which perfectly fits a telephone instrument even a great distance away, which is tuned to that particular key—that key composed of a chord of tones‚ which‚ when played together in proper sequence, unlocks the door to that instrument’s particular circuit, and that instrument only—no other instrument! No other instrument has that same key or is tuned to respond to that same key—only that one particular instrument.—And only when that sequence of tones—that key of its music, is played to that particular instrument—only then does that instrument come to life, as these tones flip a series of relays, like switches, which complete a circuit that brings life to that instrument and rings its bell.
6. THESE TONES ARE BEAUTIFUL AND THEY EVEN MAKE PRETTY TUNES—but they’re not played for mere entertainment or just to be enjoyed for their music, but to bring about life and action, and to accomplish a certain task, such as in the case of the telephone—the activation of a complete communications circuit, which can then bear a message to the party being called, and which in turn can bring a certain response in the words and actions of that party‚ completing and accomplishing the total performance of the communications system! It’s just like the Lord playing a series of tone signals in His Spirit, and it activated the mechanism of my spirit to bring me to life in the Spirit—to bring me into action!
7. GOD HAS TO ILLUSTRATE THESE SPIRITUAL THINGS WITH NATURAL, PHYSICAL ILLUSTRATIONS! Otherwise we couldn’t grasp them!—They’d be beyond our comprehension!
8. IT’S JUST LIKE TWO AND TWO MAKE FOUR. The various parts of a mathematical equation equal a certain result or answer. The objective of the equation is to produce a desired result or effect. So the objective of this tone series—this chord, or key of musical sound, is to produce a desired result in the activation of the instrument being brought to life electronically.
9. THE TELETYPE MACHINES WORK ON THE SAME PRINCIPLE. They can even be wirelessly tuned to radio signals. A certain chord is played—a specific sequence of pre-selected tone signals in a certain key or frequency—a key which unlocks the door to that distant machine and instantly activates its life. And you hear it suddenly begin to hum. Its motor begins to run and it trembles with the vibration of expectancy, awaiting eagerly the message it knows is coming, and for which it was brought to life—the purpose for which it was created as a means of communication! (Tongues and interpretation:)
10. “IF THOU DIDST BUT KNOW THE TONES THAT I HAVE TO PLAY FOR THEE, thou wouldst never doubt that thou art My David, that I am thy God!”
11. THE INSTRUMENT ITSELF HAS NO WILL OF ITS OWN. It is merely yielded—totally yielded to the pre-set responses of its circuitry designed by the hand of its creator selected and tuned by him to respond at his will. It has no energy of its own, unless it is activated by the power selected by its creator. It cannot pick its own tune or select its own music at its own whim or fancy, but must respond exactly and accurately only to the tones, and that sequence of tones which form the chord on that certain frequency for which its creator designed it, so it can be activated at his will, to perform whatever service the creator desires!—Determined not by the instrument, but by the creator, at a time selected not by the instrument, but by its creator, designer and operator, to perform his will, and to accomplish the task for which it was made!
12. EVEN YOUR SIMPLE LITTLE TRANSISTOR RADIO or the more complicated telephone set‚ work much on these same principles, designed for pre-selected frequency responses by its creator, when operated properly by the various operators which control these frequencies, both at the broadcasting station and you at the receiver. The broadcasting station operates with tremendous power on a certain frequency—sometimes on several frequencies. But you, the operator of the receiver, need not have much power or wisdom yourself, but only the simplest of skill to know how to turn on your own little individual power source, make contact with your own tiny battery—your own spirit—just a tiny little mini-volt of power or fraction thereof—just enough to activate your own circuit, and then only enough skill to tune in to the powerful frequency of the broadcasting station to receive sounds dropped out of the sky!—Tune in‚ turn on‚ and receive His dropouts—or rather, turn on whatever little power or strength of the Spirit that you have that He’s already charged your tiny battery with—your own spirit—so that your circuits might be activated to receive His powerful signals as you tune in to His messages dropped out of the Heavens! Praise the Lord! Thank You Jesus!
13. THE HAND OF FAITH TURNS THE KNOB WHICH MAKES THE CONTACT and throws the switch which turns on what little power you have. The hand of hope tunes with expectancy feeling for the frequency upon which God is broadcasting‚ and suddenly His great broadcasting station booms in with tremendous positive volume and power and certainty—and the messages come through loud and clear! Hallelujah!
14. BUT IF YOU’RE NOT SKILLFUL TO TUNE IN YOUR FINE TUNING and absolutely zero in at the dead centre, or rather live centre‚ of God’s perfect frequency-with tremendous concentration and without distraction—if you allow any other signals to pull you off course or distort with static, God’s message may become faint, distorted, interrupted, unclear, or even totally jammed by the static and power of the Enemy! Be sure your battery is well-charged by His power, fresh and renewed—that your contact is good and clean and firm—that you’re tuning in attentively, accurately, with patient determination, waiting even in silence‚ if need be, while you wait for God’s signal! If you wait with faith and patience, without distraction, and with the utmost concentration, sooner or later you’ll receive some of the most beautiful music you’ve ever heard, and some of the most powerful‚ thrilling, and amazing messages that will really stir you to action! You’ll dance to His tunes, and battle according to His signals—His directions—and you’ll know you’re fulfilling His will—the purpose for which you were created, regardless of the consequences!
15. BOTH MY EYES AND EARS ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE IN THE SPIRIT. It is as though the Lord keys up your senses to an extremely high level of sensitivity where you can hear better and see better—just like He sort of tunes you in, God turns on more power. Your eyes, ears, and spirit become more sensitive!
16. SOMETIMES THE LORD HAS EVEN MADE MY SENSE OF SMELL MUCH KEENER. It is like He flips a switch to a higher frequency that you are not normally sensitive to. He keys it up—like tuning it up!
17. BEING SENSITIVE IN THE SPIRIT HAS PROBLEMS. If you just want local stations, it is better not to have a highly sensitive receiver, because that brings in the outside stations and brings confusion sometimes. Whereas if you want distant stations, you have a problem, because it makes the local stations so terribly loud, and they just blast you. That’s why when you’re in the Spirit and very sensitive to the Spirit, you just have to almost plumb flip out completely into another channel, or otherwise the local, nearby frequencies nearly blast the daylights out of you, they have such powerful vibrations!
18. YOU CANNOT BE TUNED IN ON TWO STATIONS AT THE SAME TIME The Devil is just like another station trying to butt in and cover up‚ He tries to jam the circuit, to jam the frequency, so that you can’t hear God’s station. He deliberately tries to come right in on God’s frequency and jam God’s station with his false signals and false impulses!
19. THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN! Everything man ever invented is nothing but a cheap imitation, a poor plastic counterfeit, or a simple illustration of the realities of the Spirit. But nevertheless‚ the Lord allows these inventions even—these discoveries of man—they’re not inventions—man didn’t create them—they’re merely a number of discoveries that a man puts together, that God has already created and revealed to him by His Spirit. It is like God owns the safe, but He gives man the combination whereby if he’ll put these numbers together by the hand of faith, he can unlock the treasures that the Lord has already stored there. He has to play a certain chord in a certain key on the tumblers of the lock to the Lord’s safe, in order to cause it to open to reveal the riches within.
20. BUT MAN DID NOT MAKE THE SAFE, and he certainly did not make the treasures therein. And he didn’t even figure out the lock that the Lord created! In fact, he didn’t even guess at the numbers—God gave them to him!
21. HOWEVER, EVEN IF HE DOESN’T KNOW THE COMBINATION, AN EXPERT SAFE-CRACKER CAN PLACE HIS EAR AGAINST THE LOCK and by listening quietly and keenly, can literally feel for the combination as he hears the tumblers fall in place at each turn of the dial! He literally tunes in the combination‚ playing it by ear!
22. THE SCIENTISTS THINK THEY ARE THE ONES DISCOVERING THESE WONDERS! But God by His Spirit is revealing these things to the scientist as an illustration of the realities of the spirit world. All of these things which unlock the material, natural treasures of this world for man’s use—God gives the key to them! He owns the material, and He has the key, and all He does is reveal them to man!—But they think they’re thinking it up themselves or discovering it themselves, when all they did was receive a revelation from the Lord—the Spirit of God. There is nothing new under the sun. Everything is of the Lord, and there is nothing hid which shall not be revealed!
23. IT’S LIKE A FLOW. It’s like the flow of electric current. If you’re short-circuiting it, the current ceases!—Like it goes back where it came from. We’re all keyed to certain vibrations, just like you who have studied physics know that all energy has various vibrations—various frequencies—various waves. Sound vibrations, one of the slowest, are only about 1100 feet to the second‚ or about five counts to the mile. But energy has various other vibrations going up through all the various radio frequencies, with the highest and fastest of all, which is light, whose frequencies travel with a speed of over 186‚000 miles per second! Which is why you can figure almost exactly the distance that a storm and its lightning are away from you, by starting to count the seconds slowly from the time you see the lightning until the time you hear the thunder. The lightning you see almost instantly with that tremendous speed of light, but the sound of the thunderclap, which actually occurred at the same time‚ you don’t hear until much later, the sound travelling to you at the slow speed of about five seconds to the mile. Try it sometime, and you’ll see what I mean! If you’re afraid of thunder storms, it’ll help comfort you to know exactly how far away it is, as it has often reassured me! Remember that a second is approximately a heartbeat, so if you’re counting in time and in tune with your heart, you can gauge almost your exact distance from the last lightning bolt. It’ll only be so many heartbeats away, at about 1100 feet to the heartbeat, or about five heartbeats to the mile. Of course, if you hear the thunder clap at exactly the same instant that you see the lightning, you won’t have to worry about it at all! You will have gone to be with Jesus‚ in an instant, in a twinkling of an eye—at the sound of that big trump of thunder—and you won’t have to wait for the last one, ’cause you’re on the spot where the lightning struck! Hallelujah!
24. YOU SEE‚ EVERYTHING HAS FREQUENCIES WHICH RUN IN WAVES, LIKE THE SEA, with various vibrations. You have to get in tune with it in order to receive it. Your eyes are video receivers which are tuned to certain light frequencies, which you can see with them. But there are a lot of light frequencies which you cannot see with your eye because God did not tune your eyes to those frequencies: very high ultraviolet, or the very low infrared, which you were not made to see, but which cameras, lenses and tubes, tuned to those frequencies and sensitive to the vibrations of those particular rays of light can see‚ even what you would call the dark, such as what is known as black light, or a form of ultra-violet rays. These on the one hand, and the warm light of the infra-red rays on the other, are used for various scientific purposes, and various kinds of detection impossible to the human eye, including cameras which can take pictures of burglars in the dark, and a certain kind of radar which can detect the approaching enemy, even in complete darkness if properly tuned in, or keyed to the right frequency!
25. NEARLY ALL OF THESE NATURAL THINGS WHICH THE LORD HAS CREATED ARE VISIBLE ILLUSTRATIONS of the unseen spiritual realities of the spirit world to help us to try to understand it and grasp its truth, so we can know God better and love Him more—and also to warn us of the Enemy and his evil devices which try to jam and short-circuit our circuits and even burn out our spiritual and mental and physical mechanisms, so they’ll be rendered useless! Which is why He says that we’re not to be conformed to this world or wired according to the printed circuits of the Devil’s System—after the Enemy’s patterns—so that we respond only to the Enemy and his vibrations‚ so that we are keyed to react only to his impulses to do his damnable works—But we are to be completely transformed—rewired by the renewing of our minds to an entirely new circuit pattern with different responses keyed to different reactions entirely—a completely new mechanism—a new creature in Christ Jesus—old things passed away, all things become new! It only takes one blast of the mighty searing power of the Holy Ghost to completely burn out all the Devil’s old circuits in a mighty infilling of God’s Spirit—God’s great electrical power!
26. THEN BEGINS THE TRANSFORMING—the creation of totally new circuits—responses—reactions—by the tender loving hands of the Holy Spirit, following the circuit patternry or schematic of His Word—God’s blueprint for a totally new kind of machine, completely rewired for His constructive purposes instead of the destructive purposes of the Enemy, then keyed to respond to His particular signal for us—tuned to react to His personal call for us by name, for the special job that He has for each of us to do!
27. ARE YOU TURNED ON TO HIS POWER, TUNED IN TO HIS FREQUENCY, AND OPERATING ACCORDING TO HIS WILL? You are, if you are keyed to His design, and you’ll accomplish the purpose for which He made you!
28. I TOO, WAS KEYED FOR A CERTAIN PURPOSE—a certain mission in life—to fit a pattern and meet the specifications of the Great Designer—keyed for my particular place and calling in the intricate mechanism of this great universe. Now no sound is without signification, and every sound has its place; but if the trumpet make an uncertain sound, who shall know to go forth to the battle? It must be properly keyed, tuned, and stimulated to give the right sequence of sounds on the right tone levels in accurate frequency in order that the warrior may respond to its notes and its calls-whether to attack or retreat, advance to the right or the left, or halt! And the soldiers must recognise these sounds, be familiar with them, keyed to react to them instantly and without question, in order to be a good soldier and obey His Master’s Will‚ and please Him that hath called him to be a soldier. He must not allow his spiritual hearing to become so encumbered with other sounds, the noise and confusion of battle‚ that he cannot detect the clear piercing notes of God’s Trumpeting Voice, keyed to his frequency in a sequence he understands!
29. SO HE MUST LISTEN WITH HIS SPIRIT, AND COMMUNICATE WITH HIS UNDERSTANDING also, and he must keep the channel of communication open—a faithful monitor of God’s frequencies ready to enter into his log what the Lord has to say by His Spirit, so he may know clearly how to follow His directions! His receiver must be conditioned and keyed to open to His frequencies‚ so that his set is activated when God turns on that particular key that produces his tone signals and opens his relays to set him in motion!
30. BUT YOU MUST BE KEYED BY THE LORD‚ turned on and in tune with Him, so He can drop out your particular set of signals that turns your key—the Key that He holds in His Hand, that He alone knows—the secret name God knows, whose tones set you in motion! He holds your key! Are you ready for Him to turn it on? Is your spiritual receiver turned on to a position of fulltime monitoring, even on standby, so that when He uses your Key, it will really turn you on, so He can blast away even if it causes you to explode like a radio-detonated bomb?
31. HE HAD MY KEY—THE KEY OF DAVID—and when He finally turned it on, I began to explode—and you’ve been hearing the repercussions of it ever since—a series of powerful chain reactions which will echo round the globe through you!
32. I WAS KEYED FOR IT! I COULD DO NO OTHER! When He turned my Key I opened up with His power, with His volume‚ on His frequency!—And you now see the scorching results, as with every other fiery prophet He has ever used! We have blasted the System, we have destroyed its lies, we have exposed their idols and begun smashing them to bits, like Jeremiah‚ rooting them out and casting them down, that we may plant the true seed of His Word, to build the true temple of His Children! Hallelujah
33. BY THE FIFTIES I HAD REACHED MIDDLE AGE, I had a family, had worked in almost every kind of job from building construction to the District Attorney’s Office, had been in the Army, been discharged as totally disabled due to heart trouble, been an evangelist‚ pastor, and was teaching school. I felt I was passing my prime and had not yet found God’s perfect Will for my life—and I became desperate for greater power, more gifts, and greater usefulness to Him! I was seeking Him desperately, with strong crying and tears, falling flat on my face before Him in abject desperation, crying out for Him to speak! I turned on, tuned in, and He began to turn the Key!
34. THE FIRST THING HE TOLD ME TO DO WAS DROP OUT—drop out of my education, drop out of my denomination, drop out of my job—go and sell all that I had and give to the poor—forsake all and follow Him and go out not knowing whither I went or how I would live, either me or my little family! If I was willing to do all this by faith, He would begin giving me what I was asking for, and showing me what He wanted me to do!
35. I’LL NEVER FORGET WHEN I SAID THAT FINAL “YES” lying on the floor with my face wet with tears and stained with the dirt of that old plush carpet in which it was buried, in that old theatre building being used for Spirit-led meetings by a prophet of God, and He asked me if I would be willing to turn in my denominational credentials,—my trade union card—for the one skilled craft in which I had been thoroughly trained—the church ministry! It was like throwing away your diploma and your ordination papers, your union card, your passport and your I.D.s, cutting yourself off from ever being able to go back into the same trade, leaving yourself totally unprepared and handicapped for any other kind of a job!
36. SO I SAID, O.K., LORD, I’LL DO IT RIGHT AWAY! I had begun my dropout from the System! Immediately I felt two strong hands upon my head, and one of the fine young prophets began to prophesy over me!—And this was the Scripture passage which he prophesied:
37. “HE THAT HATH AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAITH UNTO THE CHURCHES. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia (City of Brotherly Love) write: These things saith He that is holy‚ He that is true, He that hath the Key of David, He that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength and hast kept My Word, and hast not denied My Name.”
38. “BEHOLD‚ I WILL MAKE THEM OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, WHICH SAY THEY ARE JEWS, AND ARE NOT‚ BUT DO LIE; BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE THEM TO COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE THY FEET‚ and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the Word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation‚ which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly; hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of Heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” (Revelation 3:6–13)
39. “AND DAVID HEARD THY VOICE AND RESPONDED TO THY KEY.”—(Tongues and Interpretation)
40. I REALLY BROKE AND BOOHOOED THEN, FOR THIS WAS THE 3RD TIME THAT I HAD RECEIVED THIS EXACT SAME PROPHECY—each time by someone who never had seen me before, and did not even know me—so I knew it was God speaking!—That somehow this passage was peculiarly for me personally, and that it was to be fulfilled in my own life in some way. At the time I thought it was a wonderful, fitting, and encouraging application of this Scripture for me personally, even though originally intended and written for others!
41. NOW I’M BEGINNING TO BELIEVE THAT IT HAD EVEN GREATER SIGNIFICANCE in its fulfillment in our present ministry with this Last Generation, particularly meaningful in its contraposition to the following prophecy to the Laodicean Church, a perfect picture of the Old Church of today, against whom God was prophesying—the sickening, lukewarm church—the System Church of this past generation that says that it is rich and increased with goods and has need of nothing!—But does not even see or know that it is wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked spiritually in the eyes of God—materially rich and powerful in the eyes of the System and her own eyes, but spiritually sickeningly sick, weak and dead and stripped in the eyes of the Lord, warned against being found naked and ashamed and blind, rebuked and chastised by the Lord in His infinite Love and mercy, lest they be spewed out upon the ground in the Lord’s vomit!
42. WHAT A HORRIBLE PICTURE OF THE CHURCH OF TODAY‚ or yesterday, that is; for you, God’s Children, are His New Church of today! You are the church of the City of Brotherly Love whose precious warnings the fat, ugly sickening church of Laodicea fails to heed, and therefore, is punished by the Lord!
43. IF THERE WAS EVER A MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH OF TODAY, AND A WITNESS AGAINST THEM, IT IS OURS: “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches!” By your very sample, you are a testimony against them—a City of Brotherly Love—dropped out and separated from the System, sanctified and purified and cleansed and made new—not the Old Church-city of Laodicea, fat and sickening with its surfeiting and self-satisfaction‚ spiritual impoverishment and blindness, but a new City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia, wherein dwelleth mercy and righteousness!
44. HE THAT IS HOLY AND TRUE HATH SPOKEN UNTO YOU, hath turned the Key of David, which has unleashed the frightful fury of the wrath of God’s warning message against this decrepit and sickening older generation, through you! Hallelujah!
45. HE HAS OPENED US UP TO BLAST THE GOD–DAMNED, OR JUDGED, SYSTEMS OF THIS WORLD‚ and nobody’s gonna shut us up but God! He knows our works and He’s opened a great and effectual door before us—the door of every major news media, until our warning voice has been heard ’round the world—and nobody’s been able to turn us off! Though we are very small and weak, we have at least obeyed and been faithful to Him! Those of the synagogue of Satan—the false Worship System of today, whom we’re blasting and exposing, with God’s Truth‚ and who are trying to kill us for it, will one day soon be kneeling at our feet begging for our mercy to hide them from the wrath of God against their lies and false claims of being His Children! Then they’ll know whom He really loves: Us, His true children! Because we have kept His Word in patience, He is also going to keep us in time of great trial and tribulation in these last days, and will protect, provide and keep us when all the rest of the world are suffering for their sins!
46. HE’S COMING SOON! HANG ON! DON’T LET SOMEONE ELSE GET YOUR REWARD! Be faithful to the End. If you will help to win the battle, you’ll strengthen and help hold up others in the Temple of His Body—the True Church! You’ll serve Him forever, and He’ll not be ashamed to give you His Name‚ nor for you to be called by His Name—the Name that God has for you‚ and you’ll be a citizen of God’s marvelous new Space City, which is soon to appear—and you’ll have a new name—the name that God has for you!
47. SO THE CHURCHES HAD BETTER LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BY HIS SPIRIT. Hallelujah! Thank You, Lord! May God have mercy upon them! You are their last chance, like the prophets of old! You are God’s final warning to them before the day of their doom! You are the prophets of the End—God’s last warning voice to the world before His judgments begin to fall!
48. GOD USED THE KEY OF DAVID TO TURN YOU ON! Thank God David responded to his key! Hallelujah! Thank you‚ Jesus! He did it all! We are but His instruments!—His workmanship and the work of His Hands! Praise God! Thank you, Jesus!
49. THESE THINGS SAITH THE AMEN‚ THE FAITHFUL AND TRUE WITNESS, THE BEGINNING OF THE CREATION OF GOD! Are you ready for Him to turn your Key! Will you respond when He tries to turn you on?
Philadelphian Prophecy, The
—By Father David22/9/77DFO No.695
—About the Church of Love!
© May 1978 by The Family of Love, C.P. 748‚001000 Roma‚ Italia.
1. THE FIRST TIME I EVER RECEIVED THE PHILADELPHIA PROPHECY I was lying on my face on the floor in an old theater building where the Latter Rain people were having a meeting. Everybody was prophesying, and I had just told the Lord I’d drop out and turn in my denominational pastor’s credentials.
2. AS SOON AS I TOLD THE LORD THAT I WOULD DROP OUT OF THE CHURCH SYSTEM—I didn’t realise it meant forever!—A young man walked over, knelt down beside me and laid his hands on my head and I woke up to what was going on. With his hand on my head he prophesied the passage to the Philadelphia Church in the third chapter of Revelation.
3. THIS IS THE PROPHECY WHICH WAS PROPHESIED OVER ME THREE DIFFERENT TIMES BY THREE TOTALLY DIFFERENT PROPHETS in three different places, all of which I was just visiting! They’d never seen me before, didn’t know who I was, didn’t know anything about me, didn’t even know my name, nothing! And every one of them prophesied the same prophecy over me!
4. THAT WAS REALLY ENCOURAGING AND I KNEW THE LORD WAS GOING TO DO SOMETHING GREAT and I figured he’d do it soon. I was still young, [about] 30, I didn’t know I was going to have to wait another 20 years! But praise God!
5. THE OTHER DAY I WAS REREADING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS AND DISCOVERED SEVERAL THINGS WHICH I HADN’T REALISED BEFORE‚ since they have so recently been fulfilled. Then I didn’t know what the Lord was saying. It goes “he that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
6. “AND TO THE ANGEL OF THE CHURCH IN PHILADELPHIA”—THE CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE.—What do we preach? What do we say our religion is?—Love! The Family of Love!
7. IF THERE’S ANYTHING THEY SAY ABOUT US WHEN THEY MEET US‚ IT’S ABOUT OUR LOVE. I had never realised that before. See, everything in this prophecy was significant. The City of Brotherly Love, a city.
8. THE LORD TYPIFIES HIS PEOPLE AS A CITY. And here He calls them Philadelphia, which means brotherly Love. Later he called them New Jerusalem, which was a sign of a new church, not old Jerusalem, not the old Jews‚ but the new Jews.
9. I’VE ALWAYS SAID HE WAS WRITING SPECIFICALLY TO LITERAL CHURCHES at the time‚ in literal cities, and of course He was. But why would He be prophesying this to me nearly 2000 years after that church was long gone?
10. THE LORD CERTAINLY DID SPECIFICALLY SPEAK TO ME AND SAID HE WAS SPEAKING TO THE CHURCH OF PHILADELPHIA, the Church of Brotherly Love. So there is some other significance to those church names and they don’t just apply to just those particular churches. There was certainly a significance to this one. Think of it! Calling us Philadelphia!—Church of Love!
11. I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW I WAS GOING TO START A CHURCH THEN or a religious movement. I hadn’t the faintest idea I was going to start some new religious group. I was trying to find my little niche in the bottom of the totem pole in somebody else’s movement and never made it. They didn’t even want me at the bottom!
12. GOD WAS PREPARING ALL THE TIME TO START A NEW CHURCH OF BROTHERLY LOVE! Isn’t that something? We’ve only come into that recently really! Although we’ve always stressed love and shown a lot of love and we’ve always been a new church, the Church of Love!
13. THE CHURCH OF BROTHERLY LOVE.—THAT’S GOOD THAT HE PUT IN THAT WORD “BROTHERLY,” Philadelphian. That includes much more than just sexual love. That’s the side phase that the newspapers love to play up, but what is our greatest love, sex? No, it’s our brotherly love that they admire! And meaning sisterly love too, of course.
14. THE CHURCH OF LOVE! THAT MUST BE GOD’S NAME FOR US! That’s what God called us! A newspaper reporter was the one that first called us the Children of God. But the Lord was naming us specifically and what we were going to be like years before it was ever going to happen! Now we are world famous as the Family of Love!—Then we didn’t even exist!
15. “TO THE ANGEL OF THE CHURCH IN PHILADELPHIA”—you know how scholars are always interpreting things‚ you know what they usually interpret this word “angel” here to mean? They say, “John wouldn’t need to write a letter to an angel when the angels know all these things already.” So they say what he meant by that was the pastor.
16. THE WORD “ANGEL” IN THE ORIGINAL GREEK MEANS “A MESSENGER.” It could be either a spiritual messenger or it could be a natural human messenger or Pastor.
17. WELL, WHO WAS TO BECOME THE PASTOR OF THE CHURCH OF LOVE? (You.) So what did the Lord say as he came and put his hands on my head? “And to the Pastor of the Church of Brotherly Love!” How about that!
18. HE WAS SPEAKING TO ME PERSONALLY, and it was almost like it was written for me personally. Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! It was written for me personally.—
19. “TO THE PASTOR OF THE CHURCH OF BROTHERLY LOVE” … how about that! Isn’t that something? See, there have been things hidden in this prophecy that I never saw before and never dreamed!
20. THAT’S HOW THE LORD HAS LOOKED ON US EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING. He knew I was going to become the Pastor of the Church of Brotherly Love, and the messenger. I’m not very angelic but in a way I am your angel!
21. THERE WAS NO ONE AT THE CHURCH TO RECORD this accurate prophecy, but the Lord wanted to make sure I got it, so it was already in the Bible! Hallelujah! Isn’t that amazing? That is really something! Thank you Lord!
22. “THESE THINGS SAITH HE THAT IS HOLY”—that means He’s pure, perfect. “He that is true.” He’s emphasising the absolute veracity of the statement that he’s going to make. He’s holy and He’s absolutely true, it couldn’t possibly be a lie, it’s going to happen!
23.“HE THAT HATH THE KEY OF DAVID.”—Imagine, this is the passage that even gives my name! This boy had never seen me before, I had never seen him, but he came right over to me and started prophesying this passage!
24. “HE THAT OPENETH, AND NO MAN SHUTTETH.”—(Laughs loudly!) When he turned my key he really did open up something‚ didn’t he! They haven’t been able to shut me up yet!—Ha! “And shutteth and no man openeth.”—Well, one day He’s going to shut me up and nobody’s going to be able to open me!
25. “I KNOW THY WORKS.”—Well, it didn’t seem like we’d done many by that time. It was in 1952 and I was 33!—33, how about that! That’s the age when the Lord finished His ministry and the age when I was only getting started, getting this Call of David!
26. IT’S ALMOST LIKE WE PICKED UP WHERE THE LORD LEFT OFF, because there hasn’t been any church like us since the Early Church, really.—Nothing like this! If that is true, this was written about us, the whole thing was designed for us! Think of it!
27. “I KNOW THY WORKS.”—WELL, THERE HADN’T BEEN MANY by that time, I’d been in evangelistic and pastoral work all my life and done the best I could, but I had no idea I was going to do so much more. (Sara: But He did‚ He knew your works!) He knew! He’s up there seeing the whole thing from beginning to end, He knows exactly what’s going to happen! And that’s exactly what it says,
28. “BEHOLD, I HAVE SET BEFORE THEE AN OPEN DOOR‚ AND NO MAN CAN SHUT IT.” I’ll tell you, I hung on to this Scripture for years. It seemed like I went everywhere and never found that door He was talking about.
29. I SEARCHED FOR THAT OPEN DOOR FOR 16 YEARS! In a way, God was gradually opening the door all the time but I didn’t really realise what my future ministry was going to be until God asked me if I was willing to become the Shepherd of the Hippies, the King of the Beggars, in 1968.
30. HE SAID, “NO MAN CAN SHUT IT.” No man on this Earth could have shut it. Isn’t that wonderful? Remember “They Can’t Stop Our Rain”? (See No.128.) What a fulfillment there has been to that prophecy!
31. I WAS AFRAID TO GIVE THAT TO PEOPLE AT FIRST, did you know that? It sounded too outlandish! How could we ever become that widespread and do that much? But no man’s been able to shut it, no man can stop our reign!
32. “FOR THOU HAST A LITTLE STRENGTH.”—The Lord knew I never did have too much strength. At that time especially I was worn out and half-sick. I mean I have never been as physically strong in my whole life as I have been these past few years!
33. I WAS PRETTY SPIRITUALLY WEAK THEN TOO. I’ve never been as strong spiritually as I have been since the Lord has really poured out and poured in since the beginning of the Revolution.
34. “AND HAS KEPT MY WORD.”—Boy, now that’s a compliment! Thank You Lord! In other words, I obeyed the Lord no matter what man said, even if it went against the whole church and everything.
35. “AND HAST NOT DENIED MY NAME.” Now that’s significant too because when the Lord first called our little team to go and hit the road, He said, “Obey Me and say that you have come only in the Name of the Lord!” That was the toughest job Moses had! He said, “But who shall I say sent me?” “Just say‚ I Am hath sent thee!” What an answer!—Ha! People laughed in our faces sometimes when we told them that. We came along and said‚ “The Lord sent us!”—We were just to represent the Lord, isn’t that wonderful? (Exodus 3:14.)
36. “BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE THEM OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN”—Jesus himself called them the Synagogue of Satan! Boy that’s sure laying it out like it is, huh?
37. “WHICH SAY THEY ARE JEWS AND ARE NOT, BUT DO LIE!” As far as God’s concerned, all the Jews in the world who hate their Messiah are not Jews, they’re lying! We are the Jews of today!
38. “BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE THEM TO COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE THY FEET and to know that I have loved thee!” Our enemies‚ the Synagogue of Satan, one of these days are going to be bowing down before us at our feet, and know that God has loved us! Boy‚ we don’t know the fullness of what that means! Maybe it won’t happen till the Millennium, I don’t know, but according to God’s Word it’s going to happen!
39. “BECAUSE THOU HAST KEPT THE WORD OF MY PATIENCE…”—What is required to have patience? (Faith.) And how do you get faith? (The Word.) “The Word of My patience”—God’s patience. Thank You Lord! In other Words, if you keep the Word you’ll have patience. I don’t think it’s very human to have much patience. It’s natural to be impatient unless you have the patience of God which comes through faith in His Word.
40. “I ALSO WILL KEEP THEE FROM THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the Earth.”—And all Bible authorities say this of course means the Great Tribulation. So the Lord showed us through this and other prophecies that I was going to be spared from having to go through the Tribulation, but He’s also talking to you, my church. The point is, even if you have to go through it, in some way He’s going to keep you.
41. THE CHURCH, HE SAID, IS GOING TO BE HIDDEN IN THE WILDERNESS for 3 1/2 years during the Tribulation. (Rev.12:6,14.) So the promise is He’s going to keep us‚ one way or the other.
42. HOW HE DOES IT WE DON’T KNOW.—Just as we don’t know how those Jews are going to come bow at our feet one of these days. Isn’t it something that He would have so specifically mentioned the Jews? When I started reading this prophecy and started getting some of these things I really flipped out!
44. ONE PLACE HE SAID OUR ENEMIES ARE GOING TO BE ASHES UNDER OUR FEET. (Mal.4:3.) Well, when Europe and America and some of the rest of the world are nothing but ashes, including our enemies who are there, they’re going to be ashes under our feet, aren’t they?—Literal ashes!
45. “BEHOLD, I COME QUICKLY!” Now He couldn’t possibly have been talking to any church in that day, because it’s been 2000 years since then, so who’s He talking to? He’s talking to us!
46. HE’S GOING TO COME TO US SOON! It’s not long now is it? When I first got some of these prophecies I thought, “Oh my, thank God we don’t have to worry about that, 1990 is so far away, so long!”
47. DO YOU REALISE IT’S ONLY 12 YEARS AWAY! That’s pretty quick‚ the years are flying by! When I first got “70 years prophecy” I was so thankful. “Thank God, 20 years, that’ll be a long long time.” Well, it’s almost half over, and we’ve only got 12 years to go, beloved, before the Tribulation.—At least the way I interpreted those prophecies. (See No.156.)
48. NOW I MAY BE WRONG.—BUT THE PROPHECY IS NEVER WRONG, but sometimes you may get the wrong interpretation‚ but usually I have been right. “Behold I come quickly,” He’s coming soon!
49. “HOLD THAT FAST WHICH THOU HAST.”—Well‚ it didn’t seem to me at that time that I had very much. I had the Lord of course, and He’s everything, and His love and His Spirit and a few gifts which weren’t being much used. But I figured I’d take what little I had and do the best I could with it.
50. “THAT NO MAN TAKE THY CROWN!” What has the Lord called me? A king! I never thought about that when I was first given this prophecy. I knew when the Millennium came we’d be kings and priests with the Lord, but I never figured I’d be a king this soon!
51. IT SEEMED LIKE THE LORD JUMPED THE GUN a little bit! But the Lord was really trying to show me He’d given me quite a bit that I didn’t know of, and was going to give me more. That could be applied today too. We’ve done very well in holding this outfit together. There have been quite a few people who tried to steal the crown and run off with it.
52. “HIM THAT OVERCOMETH”—Well, have we overcome a lot? We sure have! We’ve overcome the whole world just about, we’ve come over it all! We’ve been in over 100 countries, we’re right now still in over 70.
53. IN THE LATEST STATS THERE’RE STILL OVER 8,000 of us and our lit is still running between 5 and 6 million a month. We’re now running steadily over 3,000 converts a day, 100,000 converts a month! (Ed: At that time.)
54. HAVE WE OVERCOME? WE’VE HAD SO FAR OVER TWO MILLION CONVERTS! And we have over 600 million readers a year—at least that’s how many pieces of lit we get out—somebody must be reading them! Praise God! We have certainly overcome.
55. “HIM THAT OVERCOMETH WILL I MAKE A PILLAR IN THE TEMPLE OF MY GOD!”—Do you remember that dream, “The Crystal Pyramid‚” in which I’m a pillar in a temple and all of you are wound around me and decorating me? I couldn’t ask for any better decorations than you, thank the Lord! You are going to be the Jewels in my crown! Thank you. (See No.214.)
56. “AND HE SHALL GO NO MORE OUT,” Praise God! I won’t have to go out anymore. We’re always moving to get away from our enemies, but we won’t have to anymore. It says “he,” I guess that means me and all of you overcomers.
57. WE’LL JUST CONTINUALLY BE WORSHIPPING HIM all the time, praise the Lord? Thank You Lord! Well, I hope I get to go out of the temple and explore the Holy City! Oh! There is no temple in the Holy City—you are the temple of God and I’m the pillar helping to hold you up! You’re the temple!
58. I’LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU! Hallelujah! Right now I have to be isolated from the main body of the temple, and I keep having to run. Sometimes I have to run off without you, but I won’t ever have to run anymore, thank You Lord! Isn’t that wonderful? “And I will write upon him the name of my God”—now get this, this is terrific!
59. “I WILL WRITE UPON HIM THE NAME OF MY GOD”—Write upon whom? Well, He’s talking to me particularly, but it includes all you overcomers. Well‚ what is our name? The Children of God! God’s a part of our name! How about that! Every little bit of this is being fulfilled!
60. “AND THE NAME OF THE CITY OF MY GOD, WHICH IS NEW JERUSALEM”—Now what does the Bible very definitely show is the City of God? He speaks of His Church as being His City. He speaks of it in a spiritual sense talking about the Church of God. Well, notice what He says?
61. HE DOESN’T SAY OLD JERUSALEM, HE SAYS NEW JERUSALEM! Are we a new church? Boy, we sure are new! A hot one too! “Which is new Jerusalem.” Well, the Lord had to have a sexy church for a sexy age! We have gotten so many testimonies from men who said they never ever would have been saved or come to know the Lord if it hadn’t been for the FFing, never!
62. SO WE’RE A PRETTY NEW CHURCH! A lot of things we teach are pretty new, although not altogether new‚ but new to this generation. New Jerusalem‚ we’re His new church, PG? Hallelujah!
63. “WHICH COMETH DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN FROM MY GOD”—Now if we carry through the same spiritual interpretation we’ve just been following , is there going to be a day when we’re going to come down out of Heaven from God? Have you been studying Bible prophecy lately?
64. OUT OF HEAVEN COME THE GREAT HOSTS OF HEAVEN WITH JESUS IN THE LEAD on a white horse to destroy the Antichrist and his kingdom in that great battle (Rev.19)‚ and we take over the Earth!
65. “AND I WILL WRITE UPON HIM MY NEW NAME.” He’s got something new for us!—”My new Name!” We’ve already had His Name, God, upon us, now we’re going to have a new name. (Alfred: God is Love! It’s His Name!) Of course, “My new Name”—Love! Ha, ha!
66. ISN’T LOVE WHAT WE’VE EMPHASISED THE MOST? When asked what our religion is, I say love. “What do you worship?” Love!—Because God is Love. And we’ve shown our love is God. I even named one tract “Love Is God.”
67. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANY CHURCH OR ANY PREACHER EVER CALL GOD LOVE? Or say that love is one of the Names of God? I’ve never heard any of them say anything about Love being His Name. But that’s what we’ve said.
68. LOVE IS THE NAME OF GOD BECAUSE HE IS LOVE! That’s His new Name, the one we’ve called Him, which He called Himself long ago. Dear John taught that in one of his epistles, “God is Love!” (1John 4:8). He was really on the ball, he knew what God was going to be called when we came along—Love!
69. PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS TELLING ME, “OH, I DON’T BELIEVE IN GOD!” And all I have to say is‚ “Well, do you believe in love?” “Well, of course I believe in love!” “Then you believe in God!”
70. THAT’S REALLY AN ENCOURAGEMENT ABOUT CALLING YOU THE CHURCH OF LOVE. I think there are hundreds and hundreds of different kinds of religious groups with different kinds of names, but I never ever before heard one called the Children of God. And I’ve had years and years of experience with churches, yet I have never yet heard of a church called the Church of Love!
71. “HE THAT HATH AN EAR LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAITH unto the churches.” Well, He’s sure been saying a lot to them through us‚ the Lord’s telling them they better listen! Well‚ that’s it, from the beginning to the end of the story.
72. ISN’T THAT A BEAUTIFUL PROPHECY? I never in this world realised there was so much in it that applies and fits us so perfectly. I knew this prophecy was to me, and I told you in the David series that it was fulfilled in me, but I didn’t realise how much! So praise God, He’s done it again! Amen, well, let’s pray:
73. THANK YOU LORD FOR REVEALING THYSELF AND THY TRUTH TO US, LORD. We never ever saw so much in that prophecy before, and now as we read it again years later we see how much of it has been fulfilled and how much of it was significant of us and our names, our words, our practices.
74. IT’S EVEN MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN EVER! It’s richer than ever‚ Lord, wonderful meaning‚ wonderful predictions and wonderful truth about us. Thank You Jesus! Thank You, Lord, for giving us that prophecy so long ago.
75. WE THANK YOU MOST OF ALL, LORD, FOR FULFILLING IT and making it come true. Now we know that any part of it that hasn’t been fulfilled yet will be fulfilled, Lord.
76. THANK YOU LORD FOR ENCOURAGING US. We’ve been worrying about attacks of the [ACs] lately, knowing how they are anything but a peaceful people and are vitriolic and bitter in their counterattacks. But Lord, look how You outdid them!—75% of all that publicity was fair or good. So we thank You for it.
77. THANK YOU JESUS FOR THIS WONDERFUL PROPHECY AND HOW YOU’VE FULFILLED IT and how You have revealed its greater and deeper meanings to us than we ever realised before.
78. BLESS US, LORD, HELP US NOT TO GO ASTRAY in any way, Lord, help us not to speak or teach anything that is amiss. Help us‚ Lord, to believe that which is true. Help us to stay faithful, Lord, in Thy service. Keep us close to Thee in Thy will‚ where we know we’ll be safe in Thy care.
79. THANK YOU FOR THE PROMISE OF SAFE-KEEPING IN THIS VERY PROPHECY, Lord. Our enemies are going to bow down at our feet one of these days and know that You love us, and You’re going to keep us from the hour of temptation. So thank You Jesus for all Thy many blessings and wonderful prophecies here! We’re not going to have to run any more when the day comes when we’re finally where we belong. Thank You Jesus! In Jesus’ name. Amen Lord, so be it! You said it! You did it! So be it! Hallelujah! TYJ!
80. HE’S FULFILLED SO MUCH OF THIS PROPHECY ALREADY! Aren’t you glad?—It’s such an encouragement!—Amen?—And He never fails! He’ll fulfill the rest too!
[No paragraph number 81 in the original.]
82. DO YOU BELIEVE IT? You better believe it! A lot of it’s already happened!—And the rest will too!—If you “hold fast“! God bless you! He never fails! Hallelujah!—Don’t you fail Him! I love you! PTL! GBY! Keep going!
Prophecies of David
—Compiled by Maria and Sally Scribe—1983 DFO 1363
EVEN AS I HAVE PROMISED YOU, I WILL GIVE YOU THE KEY TO THE HOUSE OF DAVID, even so will I make thy enemies dust under thy feet and open doors that are closed and close doors that are opened that they which are of the synagogue of Satan and say they are Jews and are not shall be cast down and exposed. And you shall be delivered, for I the Lord have spoken it and I cannot lie.”
EVEN SO AM I WITH YOU, AND EVEN SO I SHALL SPEAK IN THY HEART THE SECRETS and reveal unto you the things which are to come. For I will do nothing but I will show it unto My holy prophets. As Daniel of old, I am with you and shall reveal unto you the number of years and even the number of days of the things which are to come.
THOU SHALT BE UNTO THEM AS THE ORACLES OF GOD, and thy mouth shall be My mouth, and I will tell thee and thou shalt tell them that they may obey Me. And they shall know that it is not thou that speak unto them, but I that speak unto them‚ for as I was with Moses, So shall I be even with thee. And even as with those that disobeyed Moses, even so shall it be with those that disobey thee; they shall come to despair and to failure.
EVEN AS SAUL, THOUGH HE WAS HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE HIS BRETHREN‚ yet in his pride and in his self-righteousness he depended upon the arm of flesh to defend him and lost the victory, so it is with this one! (Fred Jordan.) But as David, who was but a lad from the sheepcote and had nothing wherewith to vaunt himself and was himself sinful and wicked and vile as with Bathsheba, nevertheless he hoped only in Me and looked not upon his own righteousness, but upon My mercy, and in his love and his humility he glorified Me only and was justified and took the place of the other, even so with this little one! For this cause I could say of this little one that he was a man after My Own heart.
WHO ART THOU TO QUESTION ME AND WHO ART THOU TO SAY, “WHY HAST THOU MADE ME THUS?” For shall the vessel say unto the potter who hast made it, “Why hast Thou made me thus?” For I have made thee according to My will and this one by thy side according to My pleasure that you may fulfill My will, contrary to natural expectation‚ and in defiance of the conventions of man, even as I called upon My prophets of old to humiliate themselves and to obey Me to illustrate My message for My people. As Isaiah walked naked before me and Ezekiel ate dung and Hosea married an harlot to illustrate My purpose, even so shall I do this thing to illustrate my wrath against a disobedient church and a rebellious Jerusalem!
THY KINGDOM AND THY POSSESSION SHALL BE GREATER AND THY FLOCKS MORE NUMEROUS and thy herds more fruitful and thy houses greater and thy fame spread abroad throughout all the land beyond thy comprehension for thy faithfulness unto Me. For thou dost say like Job, “Though He slay me yet will I trust Him.” For I will be with thee and I shall be unto thee more than wife and children and more than houses and lands and more than flocks and herds and more than all thy possessions, and I am able to give unto thee seven-fold more than thou hast had before because thou dost obey Me and I have loved thee with an everlasting love, and I know that thou lovest Me more than all of these.
THEREFORE I WILL GIVE UNTO THEE WHATSOEVER THOU ASKEST AND whatsoever thou needest to accomplish My purpose and to fulfill My will and to complete My kingdom before that great and awful day that shall come to pass! I will give thee a new heart and thou shalt be as another man, O little one, and thy courage as the lion and thy boldness as the tiger and thy sureness as the leopard and thy faith as the faith of the eagle and thy sweetness as honey, so that no man dare say to thee, “What doest thou or whence comest thou or wherefore art thou here?” This is My doing, and who art thou to question? So be strong and of a good courage. For all shall know that I have brought thee unto Him.
EVEN AS TWO STICKS ARE BOUND ABOUT THE HANDLE OF THE AX TO MAKE IT STRONG BY LOVE’S STRONG CORD, so shall I bind thee two about the handle of the ax of My Word. For now is the ax laid at the root of the tree. Now shall it be cut down, for it encumbereth the ground. Therefore have I raised thee up, O little one, that I shalt bind thee about the handle of the ax of My Word with this one of My prophets with the strong cord of love and faith.
I HAVE MADE THEE AS ONE WITH ME that thou might hew and cut and chop and smite and strike down that which is false and deliver the young saplings which grow about her roots unto the light of My Word that I may shine upon them and that they may grow and become mighty in word and deed as a great forest of trees that shall bear great fruit, and many, many shall be called by My name.
ALL THE THINGS I HAVE SHOWN THEE HAVE COME TO PASS … Thou shalt be more vile also and thou shalt expose thyself even more that I may be glorified‚ and they shall know that it is not thee‚ but Me, and that thou art nothing and base and despised. Even as David sinned‚ yet I called him a man after My Own heart, who did sin, but glorified Me knowing that he was not, and gave Me all the glory, even so shall it be with thee. Thou shalt be despised in their eyes that I may be glorified.
FOR THIS CAUSE SHALT THOU BE CALLED A MAN AFTER MY HEART, and when thou art tried, come through as gold. For thou shalt comfort others with the comfort wherewith thou hast been comforted. Thou shalt be brought low that thou shalt be made humble, and the latter end shall be greater than the former. And thou shalt rest in the end of thy days, Having done My bidding for My glory. For I shall purge the kingdom of them that will not follow and of them that say, “Hath not God also spoken through us? How then shall Moses do this thing?” I shall come to them in My fury and wrath and they shall know that I am the Lord and I choose whom I will!
IF THOU CANST NOT BEAR THIS LITTLE, what shalt thou do when I shall speak unto thee continually as the prophets of old? But in that hour thou shalt be concerned with nought but My voice and My leading, moment-by-moment, and thou shalt do nought but listen and obey!
THEREFORE, I HAVE RAISED UP MY DAVID, THE NEW CHURCH‚ with a new anointing and the fresh Spirit, and a new attack and a new approach and a new guise out of nowhere and from nothing—despised and rejected of men—a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief, and they would have hid their faces from him and they would have said he was unpleasant in their eyes, and that he had no beauty that they should desire him, for he is but a little lad in rough attire and of small stature. What can he do? He hath but a sling and five little pebbles. And yet My Spirit was upon him and I did cause him to triumph over Goliath, the giant, where Saul had failed, and My people Israel had failed, and My mighty warriors had failed, and all of their armor had proven to no avail and against whom their chariots were useless, and against whom their weapons of war prospered not. But little David with but a single pebble going forth in the power of My might and the inspiration of My wisdom and the strength of My faith didst conquer the giant and put them all to shame and save My Kingdom! Even so also with this My New Church—out of nowhere and from nothing‚ despised in their youth and their coarse attire, with but a single pebble and a simple sling and none of the armor or trappings with which the Old Church hath surrounded herself—with no mighty fortress but Me, no great castles, but My living fellowship!
EVEN SO SHALL THIS LITTLE ONE AND THESE LITTLE ONES GO FORTH IN THE POWER OF MY SPIRIT, and the anointing of My oil‚ and the authority of My appointment, conquering and to conquer the giants of this day, and put Ichabod to shame, and dethrone Vashti and cast down Jezebel and strike Michal barren, and she shall be wretched and naked and blind, where she was rich and increased in goods‚ and thought she had need of nothing.
EVEN AS IT WAS WITH SAUL, slain in the defeat of battle, stripped and pinned to the wall; but even as it was with David, this new generation shall possess the kingdom, and the glory of the latter end shall be greater than the former, for he is all glorious in My sight, for his glory is My glory‚ and not his own, and therefore, have I exalted him, when I have taken him out of the sheepcote and placed him to be head of the nations even as My New Church. Thus saith the Lord!
COME WITH ME, THEREFORE, MY FAIR ONE, and let Me be ravished with thy love, for thou art pleasing in My Sight and fairer than the daughters of women, and thy excellency is as the excellency of Hermon (saw snow caps with blue sky and clouds), and thy beauty is as the beauty of Esther, and thy pleasing as the pleasing of Abishag. (She stood there tall and beautiful—strong—her natural beauty showing through very ragged clothing as though she had come from poverty and a poor family‚ but smiling, sweet, so willing to try to please the old king. She warmed him and loved him‚ and lay on him and ministered to him) For she pleases Me. Therefore‚ have I made her My Queen.—(The New Church, the Children of God!) (117:7-9)
EVEN AS I DID REVEAL UNTO MY APOSTLE PAUL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE OLD AND THE NEW‚ the old Testament and the new Testament, the old Law and the new Grace, the old Moses and the new Christ‚ the old and the new way, so have I revealed unto thee the difference between the old Church and the New Church—that which is ready to pass away and that which shall endure unto the end.
HAVE I NOT SAID THAT THIS MY SERVANT MOSES IS THE MEEKEST OF ALL MEN? He is but a tiny pebble, not as mighty as any of these men. Therefore, thou shouldest be silent when he speaks and hear what I have to say through him. He is but a man. He hast but a man’s heart and he fears except My Spirit is upon him, and is afraid except when I empower him, for he is nothing and least of all except I by My Spirit do make him what I want him to be.
This is the joy of thy fathers, of the Patriarchs. This is the joy of old men—his children’s children. Even as Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and Moses and all of those, thou hast been blessed with many children. Moses will die and he will come, but in his time and the time I have ordained for him and he shall not be cut off before. This is the blessing wherewith I have blessed thee and this is thy inheritance: I have blessed thee with long life and many children and with the kingdom that is Mine.
GOD WILL BE WITH MOSES AS HE WAS WITH HIM OF OLD, AND GOD WILL CAUSE HIM TO UNDERSTAND AND KNOW HIS WORDS. MOSES SHALL FOLLOW, AND LEAD AND GUIDE THESE PEOPLE.
And thou shalt know what it is to lie upon thy bed and bid thy children goodbye in due season. If thou wilt obey and will not fail thou shalt come to be with Me as they did as thou dost bless thy children.
If thou couldst see that which is in store for thee, the things I have prepared for thy children‚ if thou couldst feel that which I feel for thee, the joy thou shouldst know in time to come, thou shouldst be overjoyed for that which is to come. For thou shalt suffer many things, many trials, many tribulations, many tests and persecutions, suffer many things before that day, but I will bring thee forth as pure gold, if thy faith fail not.
Moses is so blessed above all men to have such a great family and so good children who love Jesus and serve Him faithfully all day and night! (R:4-11)
BY THY TONGUE AND THY PEN THOU SHALL BRING UPON THYSELF AND THY LOVED ONES GREAT SUFFERING AND PERSECUTION; FOR I HAVE MADE OF THEE A SHARP–TOOTHED THRESHING INSTRUMENT TO BEAT THE MOUNTAINS LIKE CHAFF
THOU SHALT TENDERLY CHERISH LITTLE PLANTS OUT OF THE DRY GROUND WHICH WILL GROW TO THE HARVEST OF GOD. And when He shall come in that day with His Holy angels, the earth shall be reaped.
And thou shalt sit down with Abraham and with Isaac and with Jacob in the Kingdom of God, and thine enemies shall be thrust out (8:1-3)
…GLORIFY ME IN ALL THINGS. Then shall thy candle be exalted, and thy urn full of oil and thy vase flow freely with the Water of life, and thy flower shall not wither, thy power shall not fail‚ thy wisdom shall not cease forever.
THEN THOU SHALT CONTINUE TO BE A LIGHT UNTO MY PEOPLE and to quench their thirst for everlasting water and to heal their wounds and give beauty for ashes and wisdom for foolishness and shall pour forth thy life upon the dry ground that it may bring forth fruit that thou shalt glorify Me, the Author and the Finisher of all things, if thou shalt burn only with My power and flow with My life, and speak by My Spirit, and give Me the glory, and not thyself. (9:15–16)
THE HARP OF DAVID HAS AWAKENED! MY SERVANT DAVID HAS AWAKENED FROM SLUMBER TO LEAD MY CHILDREN IN THIS LAST DAY!
FOR HE SHALL LEAD THEM BY MANY WATERS, THROUGH GREEN PASTURES‚ and they shall sing praises unto Me, even on many harps, and they shall multiply the songs of David‚ as they sing new songs unto Me, as My Children, that they may glorify Me. Hear ye him! (64:17-18)
I have made thee My Moses and My David! I have made thee a new vessel, and completely broken thee and destroyed the former vessel that was‚ and made thee a totally new vessel! The former vessel no longer lives! For thou art a new creation!
WHAT IF I WILL THAT THOU BE WICKED AS DAVID OF OLD, that the excellency of the power may be of God—that I may be glorified! for man thinketh not as God thinketh. For man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart. I put down and I put up. I propose and I dispose!
They look unto thee, the Light of Israel! They look unto thee as David of old—as Moses! For it is I that have made thee and called thee by thy name even unto the Generation of generations—called thee by thy name before thou wast formed in the womb, and caused thy mother to call thee by thy name David‚ that it should be fulfilled that which was spoken by My prophets!
SO WHO ART THOU TO QUESTION THE WILL OF GOD? Thou art My spittle upon the ground, for which I have made thee from clay that it might be made a better vessel—not the water and blood of thy mother, but the spittle and clay of God, as the vessel I have created for the glory of God!
EVEN AS MOSES, they forsook him and went against him, and as David was rent from the throne, even so shall I break thee to make thee an even better vessel. Thou knowest nothing at all! Thou shalt be given to save the nation, and must die that they may live.
I HAVE MADE THEE THUS! WHO ART THOU TO QUESTION that I have broken thee and made thee and created thee in My Own Image to be that David which of old I have foretold! Beware lest thou be found to fight against God and the will of God, and the Spirit that I have given thee! (Even so be it done unto Thy servant. Not my will‚ but Thine be done. For this day Thou hast been pleased to make me bone of Thy bone and flesh of Thy flesh, that Thou shouldst glorify Thyself!)
JESUS IN THEE—Jesus in thy mother. (Tongues) Cease thy vain babblings against David, for thou indeed art that one which I have created. Thou art that which I have made. Cease now from thy own words and thy own doubts and believe‚ for with God nothing shall be impossible, but all things are possible to him that believeth. (Tongues) Cease in thy proud attempts to remove the Light from Israel! (Lord, I’m sorry I’ve tried to keep the Light from Israel!)
FOR THOU SHALT BE THUS AND EVEN MORE ALSO AS I HAVE SAID. For thou art My creation and the work of My hands. It is not for thee to question the work of Thy Creator! (So be it done unto Thy David; so be it unto Thy Moses even according to Thy Word! Lord‚ how did they feel?) They felt even as thou dost feel—totally unworthy and unable and impossible! (For the spirit of Jesus is fallen upon me—by His Spirit.) Even as David was but a man, who could even lie, with frail flesh was contemptible—so art thou unto Me—so is thy flesh unto Me! For in this will I glory; not in the works of flesh but in the creation of My Spirit, that it shall be known that I have made thee and called thee by thy name, and created thee and foretold thee, and thou art that David of which I spake unto thee by thy sheep to be the Light of Israel! (It was as though even the sheep knew their shepherd better than the shepherd himself did. The Lord was angry, yet still willing to explain and answer questions.)
BY MY SPIRIT I HAVE PLUCKED THY HARP and My Tones have awakened thee‚ and I have said unto thee‚ “Come forth‚ and arise, and plead for My Children and My People Israel! David, arise, and come forth, as from sleep, that thou mayest save My Children Israel!”
EVEN AS WITH MY SERVANT MOSES, I HAVE DEALT WITH THEE—even face to face and mouth to mouth have I spoken unto thee. As with My Servant David, so have I done unto thee!
I shall give thee faith! Thou must lead My people, like Moses. Thou art as the Voice of God unto them. Even as Moses My Servant was rebellious against Me, so art thou! Even thy seed shall grow and all generations shall call thee blessed. Thy seed shall call thee blessed!—For the Word of the Lord is spoken‚ and I have said it!
See now, how I have turned thee about and caused thee to awaken from slumber. I have turned thee by My Spirit. My Word within thee is as bitterness within thy belly, and My wine is unto thee as My Spirit to set thy tongue free. Even more than the milk of the mother to the baby which is thirsty, am I unto thee. So therefore, hush now thy murmurings against Me! Even as thou hast said that thou shalt receive the mother’s milk of My Word‚ so receive thou. Thy faith shall be as the faith of David, and their strength shall be as the strength of David’s men! And thou shalt plunge into battle with them and be the victor, and thou shalt fight as with the strength of the Lord, thy God, and wound the hairy scalp of the Enemy by the power of the Spirit of God. They shall follow thee like sheep whithersoever thou goest.
BUT I HAVE KISSED THEE! I have kissed thee, David, and brought thee into being, and My love has called thee David—Beloved of God!—For which cause thy mother did name thee!
“I have blessed thee above all the sons of men on the face of the earth, that even as Abraham, thy seed shall be as the stars of the heavens in multitude, and as the sands of the sea innumerable. And all generations shall call thee blessed.” (77:19-37,41,44‚49)
“THE KEY OF DAVID IS THAT CHORD WHICH I STRIKE UPON THY HARP to awaken thee from slumber—that signals thee to come to life to help My Children in the time of their great distress. The key that I strike upon thy harp—the chord which I strike upon thy strings, is the tone that signals thee—the key of David!”
I SEE A PICTURE OF DAVID ASLEEP, entombed as it were in the System! Above his head hangs the harp of the spirit of God that plays the music to which his soul responds. “Upon which I the Lord thy God strike the chord which draws instant responds from thy heart and brings thee instantly alive—the tone signal that activates thee and brings thee to life to serve thy people. O David, thou hast been too long entombed. O Moses‚ thou hast wandered in the wilderness too long with My children! Too long thou hast kept David buried, entombed in the System and the old ideas! But I have awakened thee through the Key of David, and thou hast awakened and led My children—My people—to freedom!
FOR THOU INDEED HAST LITTLE STRENGTH‚ but I Myself have strengthened thee, and by My Spirit have brought thee to life, that thou may minister of the strength which the Lord supplieth. As thy days, so shall thy strength be, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of man. For thou art a very thin, earthen vessel that has been shattered that it may be melted and molded again into a better vessel!
“Thou hast been brought back from the land of the dead!”
“HE THAT HATH AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAITH UNTO THE CHURCHES. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia (City of Brotherly Love) write: These things saith He that is holy, He that is true, he that hath the key of David, He that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door‚ and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My Word, and hast not denied My Name.”
BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE THEM OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN WHICH SAY THEY ARE JEWS, AND ARE NOT, BUT DO LIE; BEHOLD‚ I WILL MAKE THEM TO COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE THY FEET, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the Word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly; hold that fast which thou hast‚ that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of Heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
AND DAVID HEARD THY VOICE AND RESPONDED TO THY KEY. (78:1-3,37-39)
“Even as I have also helped thee in times past, I now help thee by the spirits of My counselors, even Abraham‚ Moses, and David, and others, that thou must fulfill the mission I have given thee on this earth until thou hast gathered My children into one fold.”(116:19)
EVEN AS JOHN THE BAPTIST CAME IN THE SPIRIT AND POWER OF ELIJAH, even as I said, “Behold I sent Elijah the prophet before the coming of the day of the Lord”, even as I said I would send David in the spirit and power of David My servant: Even so have I done it‚ saith the Lord!
I HAVE WELDED MY MOSES AND DAVID TOGETHER, in the volume of the book it is written of them, so have I done it. And so shall I keep My word and fulfill all that I have promised today, for I am thy God! (1335:161, 172)
DAVID DOES NOT HAVE TO FIGHT FOR HIMSELF! For the Lord Himself shall fight for him and deliver unto him the Key that belongeth to him.
KISS THE MOUTH OF THY LORD WHICH HATH SPOKEN UNTO THEE! Even as Moses spake My Word—even as Jesus spake My Word—even now has David spoken My Word! So shalt thou receive and believe, and it shall take root in thy heart and bring forth fruit unto Me! For it is Jesus that hath spoken the Word unto thy Servant David, and He shall perform that very truth that He has given unto thee, without fail. For by the words of thy mouth and His Mouth shalt thou perform it and bring it to fulfillment, for thou shalt speak as the Lord thy God speaketh, and thou shalt say all the words that I shall give thee‚ and I have given thee by My Servant David! And not one thing shall fail from all of these good promises that I have given unto My Servant David! If thou shalt believe and take hold and grasp upon them and hold them unto thy bosom, then indeed shalt thou be the sons of David and be called his mighty men: and it shall be written and told of thee the mighty works that thou shalt do as the Children of God and the seed of David, and men everywhere shall speak of thee and tell of that which thou hast done.
IF THOU SHALT OBEY IN ALL OF THE LEAST OF THESE THINGS which I have given thee, and not fail in all of those things I have revealed to My Servant David, then shall I also fulfill unto thee all those things which I have foretold of thee and give thee all I have promised, according to My Word; and then shalt thou also be that which I have spoken of in My Word according to My prophet David—according to the Words of the mouth that has spoken and the words that are told, and according to the words of My Mouth which have become a testimony before them and have become a witness against them. For that is My Word and My promise unto thee.
FOR THESE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE, according to that which I have prophesied: THIS MY MOSES AND THIS MY DAVID. Thou shalt proclaim with thy mouth, and thou shalt proclaim with thy words, and thou shalt do that which is according to My will. Then Jesus, My Son, shall bless thee and fulfill all that was written of thee.
MOSES HIMSELF HAS HEARD FROM ME LIKE UNTO MY SERVANT DAVID (82:6‚20-22,28)
HE IS A GREAT KING WHO SHALL HAVE PEOPLES IN ALL THE NATIONS OF ALL THE WORLD, and thou shalt lead them and minister them the Words of David and instruct them and guide them in the way they shall go, for they have need of shepherdesses to care for them. Jesus speaks the Words of David and Moses speaks the Words of David, but these three are one and of one mouth. Take heed unto the words of My David!
Hear thou the words of my Servant David! Many prophets would have that which I have given unto thee (Strong tongues: ) Heed thou and listen! Look thou and observe! Do thou that which hath been spoken of thee. The number of the books shall not be sufficient to contain all the Words of David. Even the left hand of the king is mightier than other men, even at the king’s left hand there are pleasures forevermore! Does your King thrill you? Does he thrill you above all others? That’s because the Spirit of the Lord is with King David
KISS THE PAPS OF DAVID! HOW BLESSED ARE THOSE THAT DWELL IN HIS ARMS AND LIE BY HIS SIDE and those that enjoy the peace of his love that I have given unto them!
THERE SHALL BE NO LOVE LIKE THE LOVE OF MY SERVANT DAVID,
THOU SHALT HAVE MANY LOVES, BUT THOU SHALT NEVER BE LOVED LIKE THOU ART LOVED BY MY SERVANT DAVID! (331a:66-69,73,80‚83)
THIS INDEED IS THE LIGHT OF ISRAEL, and this indeed is that which I have given. This indeed is the David whereof I spake of old! Therefore hear ye him! Behold, the man whom the Lord hath chosen! Hear ye him! For truly there are many Davids, but this one have I chosen!—And this one have I anointed that it might fulfill all of that which was written of him, and which thou shalt write of him, and which shall yet be written of him. And all these words shall be inscribed in a book, that it may be said of thee that this the Lord thy God loveth thee, as it was written in the Book of David. For he hath great need of many; for many have need of him!
AND I SHALL GREATLY INCREASE HIS SEED UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH, and they shall overflow, overflow‚ overflow‚ and many nations shall flow unto them, and kings shall bow down before them. FOR THESE ARE INDEED MY PEOPLE AND THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD! Many shall come unto them, and say, “Teach us the ways of the Lord, for we would inquire of thee.” And they shall cast their idols of gold and silver unto the moles and bats within the clefts and holes of the rocks! For none shall stand in those days, but the words of My servants‚ the words of My prophets, and the words of those that I have given unto David For they shall indeed be a great people, and a great nation upon the face of the earth, and shall overthrow … overthrow … overthrow all other nations. For THIS IS MY KINGDOM, AND THE KING OF WHOM I SPAKE—the kingdom that I have prepared for Myself through the work and children of My Servant David! Hear ye him!
THESE INDEED ARE THE WORDS THAT ARE SPOKEN UNTO DAVID! How much did Moses and the prophets write unto thee! For they would have seen this day. But thou art blessed above all peoples on the face of the earth, and thou art blessed above all nations of all times‚ for all of these things are fulfilled in thee, O My Beloved!
BEHOLD, I HAVE LOVED THEE WITH AN EVERLASTING LOVE, and thou shalt never more depart from Me. For thou shalt be called true and faithful and Holy in the House of the King. For this is that one that I have chosen. This is that place that I have selected to place My Name there—the Holy One of Israel hath spoken it—the God of Israel hath performed it, and the Children of God have fulfilled it, even as I have said to My Servant David!
SPEAK NOW, THEREFORE, AND LIFT UP THY VOICE. PROCLAIM ALL THESE THINGS unto the people. For the hour is come that they shall know them, and fulfill all the words that I have spoken unto them! For this is their day—the day of My Servant David—even as I have promised! Hear ye him.
FOR BEHOLD, HE SPEAKETH UNTO THEE WORDS OF LOVE AND COMFORT THAT HE MAY LIFT UP THY HEART—that He may feed thy soul—that He may encourage thy spirit—that thou may serve Him continually both by day and by night!—For thou art of the Children of David.
FOR THOU ART INDEED THEY OF WHOM I SPAKE. THOU ART INDEED THE LAST NATION UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH, AND THOU ART INDEED MY KING whom the Lord thy God hath chosen to dwell in—the Lord thy God hath been pleased to dwell in thee! They that put their trust in Him shall never be put to shame. Therefore, I am not ashamed to be called their God, for thou art a chosen people, and thou shalt bring great honor unto My Name. Thou shalt cause many nations to turn unto the Lord thy God!—Even the hearts of their fathers unto thee—and their children that do worship Me‚ shall drink and be satisfied!
FOR THIS IS HE THAT WAS FOR TO COME—THE PROPHET WHICH I SHALL RAISE UP FROM AMONG THY BRETHREN—thou hast heard him! For thou hast received all of his words. Thou hast believed that which I have given—all the words spoken by the prophet, of David, your King. FOR THIS IS MY MESSENGER WHOM I HAVE SENT BEFORE MY FACE. This is My David. This is My king. Hear ye him!
It shall be performed according to all I have spoken! Not one word shall fail nor fall unto the ground. For I am the Lord thy God‚ and true and faithful. Even so shall it be done unto thy Servant David according to all I have spoken, and thou shalt share with him the kingdom, and sit with him upon thrones judging all the tribes of Israel! (94:5-11,15,18-20,23-31)
AND I, BEHOLD I, HAVE GIVEN UNTO THEE THEIR CHILDREN to come back to Me and to live in My Spirit, and walk in My Spirit and sing in My Spirit as these did in time gone by! (399:20)
“Behold, the multitude of counselors for David!”
“THY HAND IS UPON THY MOSES, and Thou shalt lead Thy people out from under the Hand of the bondage of Pharaoh.” (100:11,20)
DAVID PRAYS AND IT COMETH TO PASS‚ THE THINGS WHICH JESUS HATH SPOKEN, that his Children might be ordained of God to carry the message to every land and every tongue and every nation! For this is the will of God and the Spirit hath spoken it! … None have the power and the spirit of the Children of David! Listen to the voice of David! None shall stop us, for God is with us! … How the Lord hath favored these people with the presence of His Children—because He loves them! … Nothing can equal the power of God in His Children! … All these things come to pass because I the Lord have spoken it and brought it to pass through My Servant David, for I the Lord have spoken it! None of these things could take place if I, by My Spirit, had not empowered My Servant David! … Their line is gone out thru all the world‚ and their words to the ends of the earth! So it is with the voice of the Children of God!… For I have spoken it by My voice! Amen! (110:22)
ALL THE FORCES OF BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL ARE IN FAVOR OF DAVID AND HIS CHILDREN! Nothing can stand against them! Even Hell is working for us! Even the Devil has to work for us …
MOSES LOVES THE VOICE OF DAVID! (Laughs) Men are so foolish! Maria: Why are they foolish? MO: Shhhh! Because God speaks from the lips of clay and tongues of earth the words of Heaven and the words of Moses and the thoughts of David and the plans of Jesus—but they will not listen! (111:7,21)
TO THE ONE CALLED DAVID BY DIVINE ANOINTING‚ IT HAS BEEN GIVEN THEE TO PERCEIVE THE NUMBER OF YEARS‚ which according to the prophet Jeremiah will pass before the End of Desolations. (See Daniel 9:2.) I have also given him the power now to perceive the meaning of these things!
SO IS THE SONG OF THE CHILDREN OF DAVID! So is the Song of those that follow their Lord! So is the Song of those that speak My Words! Jesus puts the words in the mouth of David, and Moses has nothing more that he can say than he has said. And so shall it be with the message of the Children of God through the mouth of David! (115:5, 16)
EVEN THE FOOLISHNESS OF DAVID is better than the wisdom of men!
THOU SHALT NEVER FAIL, FOR I AM WITH THEE and thy devices shall never fail, and thou shalt have that which thou shalt ask for and find that which thou shalt seek and have that door opened upon which thou shalt knock, and I will give thee greater habitations than thou hast ever before had. In My Father’s House are many mansions, and this hotel is nothing before Me. This is but a small house and a tiny mansion to the forces of David, and I will give him great houses and great mansions and mighty palaces before all the kings of the earth, that I may be glorified and David vindicated and thy children highly exalted before all the forces of the enemies, and they shall all be beyond the things thou shalt dream, and thou shalt be vindicated‚ and I shall make thee house upon house and tier upon tier and word upon word and precept upon precept, for they cannot even begin to resist the power I have given unto My Servant, and unto My Little One, David!
FOR HE IS BUT A LITTLE TINY PEBBLE, BUT HE HOLDS THE BIG STONES TOGETHER. Take heed that thou direct thy attention to the little pebble, for he is the guiding rock. Though he be a tiny pebble, he is where My power and guidance are, and the cohesive power that holds the great mighty rocks together.—Because I speak to this little tiny rock and tell him what to do, and he doeth it and obeyeth My Word and heedeth My Commandments and holdeth My mighty rocks together to form a great mountain which shall be the Mountain of My power and the Testament of My Word‚ and these shall be the great Kingdom of God, and many nations shall come unto thee and shall seek to flow therein and bring honor into it—not one king but many great kings!
MULTI-MILLIONS AND BILLIONS, AND MANY, MANY MIGHTY KINGS SHALL SEEK THY FAVOR and flow unto thee and ask of thee: “What shall we do to have the favor of God, and how shall we be blessed of the Lord, for thou art the blessed of the Lord and indeed the king of God, and thou hast that which we have sought unto, and thou hast that which He hath favored, for thou art the blessed of God!”
NOT LITTLE KING OG AND KING SAUL, BUT GREAT AND MIGHTY KINGS SHALL SEEK UNTO THEE, because they know the favor of the Lord is on thy side, for I shall highly exalt thee, for thou art My People, for thou hast sought a City‚ an Heavenly place! Thou hast sought a country that shall not be here on this earth but Eternal in the Heavenlies, and therefore, thou shalt have the favor of thy Lord and thy King and thou shalt have My favor, for, behold!—The Lord is with thee and thy Savior Jesus Christ is upon thy right hand and thou shalt not fail. It is impossible!
AND ALL THESE I HAVE BROUGHT UNTO THEE—ADVOCATES, JUDGES, AND KINGS! And powers and dominions shall be given unto thee through all the earth, for thou indeed art My Children and I am thy God!
FOOLISH ARE THOSE WHO STAND AGAINST THEE, for mighty is thy power by the hand of God. They shall fail‚ but thou shalt prosper! Every weapon that is formed against thee shall not prosper, but thou shalt prosper and be mighty above all the kings on the face of the earth, and I shall rebuke many kings for thy sake, for I am with thee and do prosper thee and shall be with thee in all these things. And they shall be blown away as the chaff of the summer wind and burned as that which is cast in the fire, for thou art Mine anointed King, and thy children, the City I have chosen, and thy Children shall be as the sands of the sea and the stars of the Heavens innumerable which I have promised to My Servant Abraham, of whom thou art the fulfillment of all time and prophecy spoken‚ for I am with thee and cannot fail, and I am thy Savior and I shall redeem all men through thee and thy children, for thou art the saviors of this earth. Otherwise, I would cast it forth, but for thy sake, I will save those upon whom thou wilt have mercy, and will curse those thou wouldst curse! For I will be with thee and prosper thee in whatsoever way thou takes! For I am thy Father and thy God and thy Savior‚ and there is none other beside Me, and I am pleased to dwell with whomsoever I choose, that they may be called the Children of God! For thou art the peacemakers of this earth, and except they recognize Me as their king and their Prince of Peace, they shall have no peace! For I am the Lord thy God and thou art the Children of God!
SO SHALL THE FOLLOWERS OF DAVID BE NUMBERED by not thousands or tens of thousands, but by the millions‚ as those that follow the Lord their God! And the followers of Saul are as nothing but fleas that thou shalt crush if it be thy will! For I shall dispose of those that stand up against thee and thy power, because I am with thee and thou art My children and I do love thee with an everlasting love!
MANY ARE THE MIGHTY MEN THAT SHALL SERVE DAVID and many are the great kings that shall come unto David and many shall bow down and be ashamed before My Servant David, because he is my king. It is I that have put him up and empowered him! He represents Me‚ for he is Mine anointed one, and none shall be able to stand before My David! None but those who love and honor and favor and obey Me—only those shall stand and all others shall fall before My Servant David! Thou shalt be exalted above all, and thy rod shall rule all other rods, and thou shalt be called mighty upon the palace of thy God! For I am with thee and shall reign with thee as a rod within My Hand—as a rod of iron—and they shall bow before the rod within My Hand! Thou art the Rod and the Branch and My Servant David that I have spoken of! For thou art indeed that one which I have anointed to become king of all the earth and to smite all those who have risen up against Me and those who would seek to choose to fight against Me!
AND I HAVE CHOSEN THEE AS THE ROD AND THE BRANCH OF DAVID and that which is the fulfillment of all those things which are spoken of thee!
RECORD THOU THESE IN A BOOK and write down these things that there shall be no misunderstanding that I have spoken this of thy King David, that he shall fulfill all these things! Write, and place it in the book that thou shalt have the record of the things that I have spoken!
FOR I HAVE GIVEN UNTO DAVID ALL THE POWERS which be on the face of the earth, and all the kings of the earth shall be his, for he doth love Me and he is a man after Mine own heart, and he shall render unto Me that which is My due, and he shall gather all the sheep of all nations to My Fold, and all nations shall bow down before Me, for I the Lord have spoken it and given it unto thee. It is a small thing, for thou dost please Me!
FOR HE SHALL GATHER THEM AS THE SHEEP OF MANY FOLDS. He shall gather kings and princes and princesses and nations and kingdoms and castles and palaces and present them at My feet as a tribute and honor unto Me, for he considers himself nothing‚ as little as the lowest of all things! Therefore have I exalted him and duly honored him and exalted him above all kings on the face of the earth! Therefore have I highly empowered and exalted him, because he hath honored Me above all things and all kings and all palaces and all powers and all women! He hath honored Me in the sight of the Lord!
THEREFORE HAVE I GIVEN HIM ALL THESE THINGS!—Kings and palaces‚ and women shall wait upon his feet, and they shall be as many handmaidens because they are the submissive handmaidens of the Lord, because I the Lord have spoken it and chosen it and set My seal upon it and therefore shalt thou hear him and heed him and take heed unto the word of My Servant David and king of kings I have given thee, that thou shalt honor and highly exalt and listen to him, that thou shalt be honored of the Lord thy God! (Tongues) Many are the wonderful works of the Lord!
THESE ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH GOD AND THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I HAVE CHOSEN to place My Name on, and this is David their king that shall serve Me with all his heart as a man after Mine own heart, for he cannot help himself for he is as nothing—as a little tiny grain of dust—but I have taken him and breathed upon him by My Spirit! (Illustrates by blowing lightly upon, as it were, a tiny grain of dust held between his thumb and forefinger!) Behold!—He hath become many tribes! (Blows again) And he hath become many nations! (Blows again) And he hath become a king of all kings! (Blows again) And I have given unto him children upon children—thousands upon thousands and tens of thousands and thousands of thousands!
Even if they pour wine upon thy flame they cannot quench thy spirit, for it shall burn even more brightly, and it shall ignite by the power of My Spirit! It shall but add fuel to the flame and cause it to burn more brightly, though the enemy would try to quench the fire! They cannot snuff out the breath! Behold!—The breath is not from man, but from God‚ and even their snuffs shall cause it to burn more brightly, because this, the flame of My King, is unquenchable fire that cannot be put out because it is the fire of God! Even if they shall pour many waters upon it, nothing can quench the fire of the Spirit of God, for it shall cause it to burn even more brightly! (128:2,8–14,19‚24-26,32-34,39,49)
HE THAT DOESN’T RECEIVE DAVID DOESN’T RECEIVE ME. Blessed are the words and blessed is the tongue that I have given David! The words that I have put in the mouth of Moses and the love that I have given the heart of David have made him as a god of love. For one hour in the arms of David is as ten thousand. He is as My Love to you, and you are My love to him.
KISS THE PAPS OF DAVID if thou wouldst have the milk of My Word and be satisfied. His children kiss My paps and they love Me and they are nourished of this milk and are satisfied. Is this a mystery unto thee? Canst thou not understand the words of the Lord?—That this is the Water Bearer of all ages whom I have ordained to bring forth the water of Life to the children of this last generation, to suck the milk from his paps and to be satisfied.
THOU MUST KISS THE MOUTH AND THE WORDS OF DAVID if thou wouldst be satisfied, and thou must lie down and find rest within his arms, for he would bless thee and thou shalt be blessed of him. For he is My Servant unto all the words of My Mouth. There is none other like him in all this generation, for he is that one that loveth that which is unlovely and cherisheth that which is despised and giveth meat to the lowly and bread unto the hungry and freedom to those that were bound.
THEREFORE, IF THOU WOULDST HAVE LIGHT AND IF THOU WOULDST HAVE MEAT AND IF THOU WOULDST BE SATISFIED‚ THOU SHALT HEARKEN UNTO THE WORDS OF MY DAVID and thou must kiss his breasts and drink of his milk—for he shall satisfy thee! How canst thou hear his words and how canst thou suck of his paps and be fed and nourished?—If thou dost suck of his breast and the words that I have given him! Kiss the mouth and the words and the paps of David and thou shalt be satisfied‚ for I have given unto him all these things‚ and these are not his, but My words.
FOR I HAVE QUICKENED THE HEART OF DAVID AND LIGHTENED HIS MIND and brought forth his waters as honey and sweetness that they might nourish My little ones and grow up the calves of My stall and the lambs of My fold!
HEED THOU AND HEARKEN THEREFORE TO MY SERVANT, FOR THIS IS THAT DAVID WHOM I HAVE SPOKEN OF FOR THE LAST GENERATION—the prophet for this age—the one that shall carry the lambs in his bosom and give them suck and shall cherish them and nourish them—even this My Spirit doth love them and care for them—for His little ones.
BEHOLD‚ HOW HE WEEPETH FOR HIS CHILDREN! For these are My tears and this is My Love that I have for this generation. This is the one of whom I have spoken and of whom shall all generations be blessed, and all nations shall call him blessed.
FOR INDEED THIS ONE HATH THE SPIRIT OF MOSES AND THE HEART OF DAVID and the love of My Servant, that David of whom I spake and led My people into their pasture and little ones into My fold. For the bosom of David is as My bosom that I have given thee—this generation that I have loved!—If thou shalt believe all the words that I have given thee.
THOU DOST TAKE OVER THE NATIONS! KINGS DO BOW DOWN BEFORE THEE AND I DO OPEN THE DOORS OF ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH, FOR THEY CANNOT RESIST the power of Thy spirit nor can they refuse the love of thy heart. For they shall yield unto thee everyone and open their hearts unto thee and open their hands unto thy needs, and their mouths shall speak forth the wonderful words of the Lord. For they shall receive thee unto their bosoms as the little lambs of My fold, and they shall nourish thee, and kings shall serve thee and queens shall minister unto thee, and thou shalt suck at the paps of the Most High!
AND YEA, ALSO SHALT THOU SUFFER FOR ME! Yea, also, shalt thou be crucified for My Name’s sake! Yea, also shalt thou be slain all the day long. Also shalt thou be slain for the words of David and smitten for all that I have spoken through him!
IN THE END SHALT THOU TRIUMPH OVER THEM, for they shall be dust and ashes under thy feet, for thou shalt reign victorious over all the earth and thou shalt forget the hinder years and remember only that which is called the glorious, golden Age that I have given thee—the Age of all ages!
OH, WHAT LIFE DO I GIVE THEM THROUGH THE WORDS OF DAVID! Oh, how they kiss and rejoice and dance to the words of David. For he is My Servant, he is My mouth‚ he is My voice and he is My heart and My soul, for he hath given unto Me, and he shall receive of My Spirit without measure! Thou shalt rest in thy lot in the end of thy days, for My Spirit shall perform all I have spoken and thou shalt see the glory of the Lord that I have bestowed through thee on this generation!
OH, HOW MANY ARE THE WORDS THOU HAST GIVEN UNTO THY SERVANT DAVID! He is weary with groaning and his heart is agonized through the night! His body hath ached, but Thou dost relieve him! Behold, Thou hast rewarded him! Thou hast given unto Thy Servant the things which he desired, and Thou dost satisfy his mouth with good things and his youth is renewed like the eagle’s! Thou hast delivered his soul from the snare of the fowler and counted his life as a precious thing and delivered him from the enemy. Indeed, Thou shalt reprove many nations for his name’s sake! Thou shalt rebuke many peoples because of him, and many shall be judged of him by Me!
DOST THOU HEARKEN UNTO THE WORDS OF DAVID? Dost thou kiss the honey of his mouth? Dost thou receive that which I have given unto him and obey the words that I have spoken? Therefore thou shalt be blessed of the Lord thy God and exalted amongst many, and I will write upon thee a new name that no man knoweth, and thou shalt be a pillar in the House of My God! Come down therefore unto the arms of David and be thou warmed and nourished and cherished that he may bless thee and give seed unto thee that thou shalt bring forth fruit! Behold, the dawn cometh and the Son of Righteousness ariseth and this shall be a new day, and his love shall drop down like rain upon the land and there shall spring forth life—there shall be love and laughter and joy and peace forever after! ….Tomorrow! … When He makes the world free!
THOU DOST HEARKEN UNTO THE WORDS OF DAVID THAT THOU MAYEST LIVE! Blessed are all they that do follow him! Blessed are ye‚ the sheep of My pasture! Blessed are ye, the lambs of My fold! Blessed are ye indeed, the little ones of My bosom, even as these that do gather unto David‚ and these that do rest in his love, and these that are blessed by his arms! (152:3-6,11–22,29,31,35-40,43)
THE WORDS OF DAVID COME FORTH BY MY WILL, even as the waters of his penis, but he resisteth My Spirit. He is stubborn as the ass and he refuses the water of the Spirit that bubbleth. But even as he must give forth the water from his penis lest he burst, so must he give forth My Word lest his heart breaketh as his soul explodeth. So must he give forth the Words of his God, for he is My prophet and he cannot contain any more than he can contain this water which floweth from his body.
THE ARMS OF DAVID ARE A MIGHTY VISE WHICH CAN CRUSH INTO PULP! The hands of David are as those that would squeeze the last drop of juice from these mountains and the fruit of their bosom. For they are mighty and powerful and would squeeze thy juice from thee like blood from thy body. For he would devour thee. Lovest thou him? Then feed his sheep!
AT HIS RIGHT HAND ARE PLEASURES FOREVERMORE, and thou shalt see them and they shall satisfy thee, but thou shalt share them with others, that they may also be satisfied. That which you give you have power over. The hand of David gives much pleasure. His right hand is powerful and his right hand gives power to many queens. David gives to thee the ecstasies of many women.
IF MOSES WERE HERE, THOU WOULDST ASK OF HIM; BUT A GREATER THAN MOSES IS HERE! If Daniel were here‚ thou wouldst ask of him; but a greater than Daniel is here! If John were here, thou wouldst ask of him; but a greater than John is here! (158:17)
Leave all behind and save only that which is most precious: the life of David. This tiny Flame is committed to your care, the Light of Israel. Fly with the Flame!—Or its light will be quenched by his enemies! What are the candlesticks of gold and the bowls of silver if they are oil without fire and fuel without flame? Is not the life of David precious in thy sight? He cannot bear the trials that even loved ones subject him to! Forsake all—this little house, these shadows! Flee with the flame in your hand!
The life of David is a tiny Flame in thy hand. Flee with the Flame of life!—The Life of the Flame and the Flicker of Fire! Flee! Flee far away! The Flame of David is more precious! (160B:9,10)
GREAT IS THE LOVE OF DAVID, BOUNDLESS IS THE MERCY AT HIS RIGHT HAND‚ AND THOU CANST NOT PREVENT THE LOVE THAT I HAVE GIVEN HIM! Beware lest thou hinderest the sure mercies that I have given unto David, and beware lest thou shouldst assay to bottle up the love springs of his forgiveness! For I have spoken well in this, and will not lie unto David, but I will give unto him that which he hath kissed from the beginning, and I will keep nothing from him! But he shall bear much seed from many kings‚ that all men may hear the glory of My Kingdom.
THOU CANST WITHHOLD, AND THOU CANST GIVE OF HIS HEART AS THOU WILT, and thou canst cause the stream to flow or thou canst shut up and stop even the blessing that I would bestow, even though thou dost suffer for thy silence, and even though thou dost burden thy own bosom with his flame. For it shall burn and none can stop it, for it shall burn e’en though it consume thee, if thou withholdest its light from another!
ALL THINGS BEND TO THE WILL OF DAVID (The picture was of a piece of metal being bent. There are two kinds of metal—one will bend without breaking, but the other breaks when bent.) You cannot resist the power of David! David can have anything he wants, because he pleases Me.
HE LOVES WINE! HE LOVES WOMEN! HE LOVES SONG! These things shall he have, because David pleases Me. The opponents of David think they would take away these things, but they cannot. For the Lord God Almighty has given these things unto David. And the things I have given cannot be taken from David. The kisses and the women and the wine and the song have I given him. They cannot take them away‚ because they are that which I have given him because he kisses and loves Me and pleases Me.
WHO HAS SUCH LOVE AND WHO HAS SUCH POWER AND WHO HAS SUCH ARDOR AS DAVID FOR ME? For this man David is after My own heart and he speaks the Words that come from Me and from Moses and from David. And he says those things which are favorable unto Me.
CAN YOU SHUT THE BOOK? Can you shut the mouth? If you shut the mouth, it will explode in David! Moses is like David. He laid down the laws like David. He put things in order like David. He loved and shepherded My people like David. Can you close the book? Can you shut up the words of My Servant David? He that sitteth in the Heavens shall laugh at those who try to tighten the tongue of David!
FOR THE WORDS WHICH HE SPEAKS ARE AS FLAMES OF FIRE TO SET ON FIRE THE HEARTS OF MEN! For David is hot as a flame with the Spirit of God! You cannot close the mouth of David. You cannot close the Words of David. Open the book and let loose the words and flood the nations with the Words of David! For this is he that setteth on fire the course of nations, and David My Servant doth set on fire the hearts of men!
DO YOU KNOW THE WORDS? DO YOU KNOW THE THOUGHTS OF DAVID? They are as flames of fire and incite the hearts of men to follow Me!—Nor should he quench his tongue, nor should he close his mouth. For I am He that openeth his mouth and I am He that waggeth his tongue that David may set on flame the very course of nature itself‚ that all those who hear the Words of God from the prophets unto Moses and unto them of the Last Day shall glorify Me and the flame that I have set on fire in the heart of David!
THEY THINK TO QUENCH THE FLAME, to put out the fire, but they can no more stop the mouth of David than they can stop the mouth of the breast of her that nourisheth the infant. David is like a mother to his children. David is like a father to his children. He cherisheth and carries them all the day long in his arms. Neither father nor mother has the love of My Servant David, nor can they separate them from him.
HOW THINKEST THOU THAT ANY CAN SILENCE THE WORDS THAT COME FROM THE MOUTH OF DAVID, that flow from his breast to the mouth of his infants? Neither Moses nor the prophets had the spirit of My Servant David! Neither hath any had more power nor hath any had more Words than My Servant David. There is nothing good that I will not give My Servant David, for he pleases, yes, he pleases Me. Love My Servant David!
THINKEST THOU THE SUCKING OF THY BREAST AND THE KISSES OF THY MOUTH SHALL SATISFY MY SERVANT? He has such hunger that not all the women in the world could satisfy! He is satisfied only like My Servant Moses, at the very breast of God is he happy!
(LAUGHS) THINKEST THOU THAT THE KISSES OF THY MOUTH and the sucking of thy bosom and that of ten thousand million women could ever satisfy the heart of David? All the kisses and all the fucks that David could have of all the women of all the world could never satisfy his heart! If he should kiss of every mouth and suck of every pap, nothing could satisfy the heart of David but the Words of My mouth and the suckings of My paps. Only this would fulfill the heart’s desire of David.
HEAREST THOU ALL THE WORDS OF DAVID? The body needs food and drink. He must also have the kisses of thy mouth that these may satisfy the soul of David. For thy love is like food and sweetness unto David. For I myself will glorify David and make his name great. Wilt thou not therefore minister unto these needs of his body that thou shalt give unto him with thy hand and feed his soul? Make love to David! For David is satisfied with thy mouth, and the kisses of thy mouth satisfy the heart of David.
FOR IT IS I THAT HATH MADE THEE, AND NOT THOU THYSELF! For My hand alone hath fashioned thee. For I did take thee from that exalted pedestal whereon thou wast enthroned, and did break thee and cast thee into the dust, that I might mold thee and make thee a better vessel. (264:5)
TRULY THOU HAST BUT LITTLE STRENGTH! BUT THOU HAST KEPT MY WORD, and thou hast not denied My Name. Therefore have I given unto thee this key that shall unlock even greater mysteries, and doors such as thou hast never seen! For it hath not entered into thy mind, neither hath thine eye seen, nor hath thine ear heard‚ the glories that shall be, that I have laid up for thee, My own, My beloved, My beloved one! But if thou shalt believe, all things are possible to him that believeth, and with God nothing shall be impossible! Believest thou that I am able to do this? (185:66)
O, BEHOLD. (Tongues and weeping) O, behold. (At this point he kneels face down on the floor.) O, behold, how they kill their prophets, and how they stone their Saviors, and how they despise My messengers! O‚ behold, how thou art killed all the day long, and yet none weep for thee! O weep for thyselves! (Then as though to our enemies: ) Weep not for Me, but weep for thyselves! Weep not for Me, but weep for thyselves! For thou shalt be slain all the day long, and thou shalt be cast forth as dung upon the face of the earth, and thy slain shall lie on the face of the earth and shall not be buried, even as this one they have slain! (Rasputin). Even as their slain were also slain and cast forth as dung throughout all the land! (Russia).
O, EVEN SO WOULD THEY HAVE DONE WITH MY DAVID HAD I NOT OVERSHADOWED HIM, and protected him, and sheltered him round about by My angels, and given him the aura of My presence‚ and the overshadowing of My wings, and the protection of My power! (The aura looked like a glowing force field.) They would have slain this my beloved one, My David, my darling! But because he hath kept My Words, and hath not denied My name, and hath this little strength that I have given him, even so have I kept him, and even so will I not deny him, and I shall have strength for him, that he will be spared in the time of anguish; that David shall be spared that he might serve Me until his time is come‚ when I shall gather him unto his fathers, and his Children also with him.
I SHALL GATHER HIM INTO MY BOSOM AS AN ONLY BELOVED SON, and unto My breast as that one I have loved‚ and I shall cherish him, and he shall be with Me for ever and ever! (I could see the Children being gathered one by one, not all at one time, but just one by one. I guess the Lord wants me to be up there to greet them.)
O FATHER, HAVE MERCY UPON THIS THY SON DAVID; O God‚ have mercy upon Thy David; O God, have mercy upon Thy servant David! Carry him within Thy bosom, and take him up within Thy breast as a son that longeth to be with his Father! (Tongues and weeping: O‚ how I long to be loved and kissed of the Father!)
(NOW IT WAS AS THOUGH THE LORD WERE SPEAKING TO ANGELS OF JUDGMENT:) Mete unto the malefactors that would have his life—the death they would have him die, and mete unto them that seek his life the very death they would mete unto him! For I shall scatter their dead throughout the land, and they shall neither be lamented nor buried, but they shall be dung upon the ground! (I saw people being slaughtered by the millions, like a great plague‚ scattered everywhere, piles of bodies! Most of what I saw seemed to be in America.)
FOR I HAVE SPOKEN IT; FOR THEY WOULD NOT HEAR MY WORDS NOR HEARKEN unto My prophets, but they despised Me and they disobeyed My Words and they persecuted My prophets‚ till My wrath rose up in My face against all the enemies of David, and I destroyed them throughout all the land, even as they would have destroyed him if I had not spared him! (It’s like I’m a symbol to them, like all our Children are David, God’s voice to the world!)
O GOD, PUT WORDS IN THE MOUTH OF DAVID that he may know the thoughts Thou dost think, and that he may have the words Thou dost speak, that he may know those things Thou dost know, that he may share them with Thy Children‚ that they may know Thou hast not called us servants but friends! The master revealeth all unto His friends!
IF THOU WOULDST KNOW THOSE THINGS WHICH WOULD BEFALL THEE, the things that I have for thee, listen to My David that thou mayest live! (188:3-8, 10, 11)
(Abrahim: “David is such a little child, God has to speak to him in fairy tales!”) (290:12)
For he whom thy soul loveth shall be taken from thee, because he poureth out not as one who giveth stingily, but in double measure, that he may live his life to the full in half the time I would have given him.
AM I NOT ABLE TO GIVE IT IN DOUBLE MEASURE, AND TO POUR IT FORTH IN A DOUBLE STREAM THAT SHALL WATER THE WORLD UNTO LIFE ETERNAL? Is this not what thy soul desirest of thy lover David? Look, and behold that which thy soul desirest of this thy David! The words pour forth in a stream of double measure unto those that thirst after Me! Wouldst thou cling and hold onto David more than life for the living? Thou shalt see his life poured forth in double measure as a candle which burneth at each end and giveth great light until it is gone in half the time, that they may live longer than in darkness in My light!
BEHOLD, I HAVE GIVEN UNTO DAVID MORE THAN THE LIFE OF ANY MAN‚ FOR HE PLEASETH ME! BEHOLD, HE HATH LIVED IN HALF HIS LIFE MORE THAN TWICE THE LIFE OF ANY MAN! Behold, is it not enough that I HAVE GIVEN UNTO THEE TO FEED MORE AND WATER MORE IN THY LIFETIME THAN ALL MY SHEPHERDS OF ALL MY SHEEP BEFORE thee?
FOR THIS IS EVEN HE OF WHOM I HAVE SPOKEN‚ AND HE WHOM I HAVE LOVED FROM THE BEGINNING, AND HE WHOM I HAVE PROMISED that I will give, that he may feed my sheep, and water them that lead them unto Me. Give unto them, and I shall give unto thee more then thou shalt be able to give unto them! Behold‚ these are the words that I have given unto My Servant David, and behold, these are the years that he shall have.
THEN SHALL HE WITHER AS A LEAF THAT IS FADED, and then shall he dry up as a carcass from which flies have fled.—Then shall his flesh encrust and crack and perish as the dust from whence he came, when the life that I have given him is gone from him, and I TAKE HIM BACK UNTO MYSELF AS A BOTTLE THAT IS SPENT, and as sands that have run out, and the tale that is told. What wouldst thou have more than this?
EVEN THE SPITTLE OF DAVID IS OF MORE VALUE THAN THE WORDS OF MAN, wise men of this world, after the fashion of the world which perisheth! Even the spittle gives more light to the eyes and more wisdom to the wise than the many words that they produce!
Even the hungry beggars, and the lepers‚ and the blind would be satisfied if thou wouldst but give them the spittle of David, and that which drooleth from the corners of his mouth!
FOR THE TIME IS SHORT, AND DAVID’S LIFE SHALL BE SPENT. For he poureth it forth without measure, even as I poured forth My life unto thee, and he withholdeth not that which I have given unto him. WHY SHOULDST THOU WITHHOLD IT FROM THEM UNTO WHOM IT IS GIVEN? THERE ARE THEY SO ATHIRST FOR THAT WHICH COMETH FROM DAVID they would drink his piss and eat his dung, they are so anhungered!—But thou dost not even give them the pure and living water which cometh from his mouth, and the food which I have given that cometh from his tongue!
THEREFORE, THEY EVEN THIRST for his piss and hunger for his dung that is cast off by thee, and which falleth by the way, even as an accursed thing‚ even FOR THAT WHICH IS WASTED BY HIS ENEMIES, WHO FEED THEM MORE THAN THOU DOST, who feed them of his piss and feed them of his dung‚ where yet they find seed, and YET THEY FIND LIFE IN THE PUBLICATIONS OF THEIR BULLETINS, WHERE YET THEY FIND EVEN THE EXCRETA OF HIS WORDS!—EVEN HIS WORDS THAT ARE GIVEN BY THE WASTER, EVEN FOR THESE THEY HUNGER, AND EVEN OF HIS ENEMIES DO THEY DRINK THAT WHICH IS CAST OFF OF THEE, BECAUSE THOU FEEDEST THEM NOT, AND SLAKEST NOT THEIR THIRST WITH THAT WHICH IS PURE, and that which is clean, and that which is fresh, and that which is wholesome, and that which giveth strength!
YET EVEN THE EXCRETA of his vomit, and the tears of his eyes, and the offal of his bowels, and the piss of his penis, CAN GIVE LIFE UNTO THEM WHICH ARE ATHIRST‚ and which do hunger and long for life, that which thou dost eschew! Even these droplets in the dust shall bring life into them which are dying! If then these which are leprous nigh unto death can drink of his piss and eat of his dung, and anoint their eyes with eye salve made of his spittle, HOW MUCH MORE SHOULDST THOU, O FOOLISH ONES, RENDER UNTO THEM THE PURE WATERS OF LIFE WHICH FLOW FROM HIS MOUTH, and the bread which strengtheneth from his tongue!
SSSH! HEAREST THOU THE BIRDS? KNOWEST THOU NOT THAT EVEN THEY CALL UNTO DAVID‚ AND KNOW THAT THEY ARE FED AT HIS HAND? EVEN THEY HEAR HIS VOICE, even now, and know that he speaketh unto them! Listen how they give answer unto him!
FOR BEHOLD, A GREATER THAN MOSES IS HERE, AND MORE THAN ABRAHAM. CONSERVE NOT THE WORDS! WITHHOLD NOT FROM HIM THAT HATH NEED beside thee, because thou wouldst spare the life of David! Nay, thou shalt but conserve sorrow to thyself and David! For twere better for him that he be poured forth until he be gone, and out of the reach of their grasp, and thou, too, shalt be released! For it shall be easier also for thine own soul, for thou shalt not have to see him suffer. For he shall be gathered unto Me in good time, when his life is blossomed to the full, with his olive plants around his bed, and many good maidens at his side. (215:23–27,34‚38,40,47‚48,61,75,95-98,108,110)
THE CLOSER YOU ARE DRAWN TO THE BOSOM OF DAVID, THE GREATER BECOMES THE POWER!
HOW GREAT ARE THE WONDERS THAT THOU HAST SHOWN UNTO THY SERVANT DAVID! Wouldst thou see more wonders than this, and greater things than these?—Then hearken unto the words of My servant David! (214:18,27)
Oh behold, the mysteries that I have revealed unto My Servant David!—It is not thine to question how the Lord deals with David! (224:17)
How many more will die without the words of their father? How many will die without the words of their father? How many will ye let die without the words of their father? Behold how many will die without the words of their father!—And yet no man, no man careth for their soul! They wait to be kissed of My Spirit, and they wait for the words of My David that shall interpret it for them. (Tongues and weeping:) No man knows the sorrow I feel for these that die! Oh, why will ye die, O Jerusalem!—How oft would I have gathered thee as a hen gathereth her chicks, but ye would not! O Jesus, that Thou wouldst help them to find the words that Thou hast given unto David, that they may have life! (227:3‚4)
BEHOLD HOW THESE NOTES ARE TUNED TO THE KEY I HAVE GIVEN TO DAVID, and how I have inspired the hearts of their composers that they may unlock the door of his heart to inspire this, the heart of their father. Even the words of thy mouth are tuned to this music, and thy words turn the heart of the father to the children. (326:4)
THEY ARE BETTER THAN GOLD AND BETTER THAN SILVER‚ THE WORDS OF LOVE THAT I SPEAK TO THEE THROUGH THY FATHER! More precious than fine jewels are these things I speak from his bosom!—Many precious things thou dost write in thy book, more precious than the things that come from the earth and from below and from the deep places, are the things which come from above and from the heart and the bosom of thy Father. Thou shalt treasure the seeds in thy secret parts that they may bring forth fruit in thee from Me. Amen. Amen. Amen. (254:8)
(DAVID COMMENTS WONDERINGLY: “THERE IS SOMETHING STRANGE ABOUT THAT NAME, OPLEXICON!”—Suddenly the Lord says:) “Fearful is the power of this one, and great is his might‚ for he is one of the mighty ones! He is the mightiest spiritual enemy of David, and the one assigned to fight him!” (Rebuke him, O Lord, in Jesus’ Name!) (I was marveling at his name, almost in wonderment‚ and the Lord said:) “He is not the match for your father!” (It was as though the Lord was rebuking us for marveling at him as almost like a form of worship!) “God Himself is the only real match for your father!” (But Lord!—That’s a pretty strong statement! Surely the archangels of God are a match for David?) “Nay! Even these obey thy will!” (261:22)
O, THE UNDERSTANDING THAT I HAVE GIVEN UNTO DAVID THY FATHER, beyond that of other men! Thank You for these wonders and mysteries Thou dost reveal unto David!
Behold how I have simplified these things for David, and made them plain unto thy father! (271B:6,52,69)
THE BOTTLE ASKS ONLY TO BE CONSUMED‚ never to be replenished. It asks only to live its life that it may be poured out to others, even as I pour out my life unto others that I may be emptied and consumed and left to die—that’s all that I ask.
I ASK IT NOT FOR MYSELF. For myself I ask nothing. But I want to give while some only want to get. But I shall give and give until I am gone like an emptied bottle, and I’ll be cast aside and useless when I’m gone.
DAVID IS NOTHING WITHOUT ME! He that would withhold David graspeth the air and trieth to contain the flame which I give him! (287:19-21)
FOR BEHOLD, THE LORD HATH HEARD THE PRAYER OF HIS SERVANT! Behold, the Lord hath heard the cry of thy David. Behold, the Lord hath heeded the plea of thy father and He shall answer. Thou shalt see the glory of God! Thou shalt see the Spirit of God moving upon the face of the waters of the great multitudes who cry unto Me in My Name. In Jesus’ Name. Amen. Thank You, Lord. Have Thy way. Thy will be done, Jesus. (276:64)
GOD GIVES US EARLY WARNING, twice the warning He gives the world‚ because we have Early Warning System—the prophet of God! We know long before the world knows. He gives us twice the warning He gives the wicked!
GOD MAKES THINGS SO SIMPLE FOR HIS LITTLE BABY CHILD, THE PROPHET! He makes so simple for His little baby child prophet. (280:9,19)
FOR, BEHOLD‚ I HAVE USED THEE AS A WARNING LIGHT AND AS A BEACON UNTO THIS GENERATION that they may follow that which I have spoken, or be destroyed for their unbelief! (Tongues: ) Haste thou quickly. O little one, for I am awearied of waiting! Give forth the words of your father, for he is wearied with My Words. But be not thou wearied, O little ones, and say thou not. “What a weariness!” (281:73)
YOU ARE AMANUENSIS FOR DAVID, you like that? You want to see what that means? You like that title? You have title: Amanuensis for David!—David, greatest king who ever lived on this earth to glorify My Name!
THIS IS THY NAME‚ THIS THY KING, the one whom I have chosen, this is the man whom I have called. This is the David whom I have selected‚ for this is the one whom I will honor above all those which have gone before. You understand your father?
THIS IS THAT DAVID OF WHOM I SPAKE, and this is that David of whom My prophets prophesied. You have that David within the circle of your tiny, tiny little arms! You have the Spirit of the David of all Davids in your fingers, you hold his power!—You like? (Yes!) Help David, Pretty Baby. You love your David? (Yes, yes!) Love him, Sweet Baby.
HE NEEDS MUCH LOVE, FOR HE IS ONLY A MAN whom I have chosen and he needs much love‚ for his flesh is very needy. Please love him as I would have thee love him, his poor flesh is so needy! You fix him? Huh? (I fix him?) Yes. Will you fix him? You please cook his flesh, okay? I love you. I love you much!
I GIVE KING DAVID OF THE WHOLE WORLD TO YOU. (335b:7-10,12)
THE WORDS THAT COME FROM THE BOSOM of their father are as milk and honey to their souls, that they long to eat and drink like thirsty souls at the fountain, and they come back for more!
BEHOLD HOW MANY SEEK UNTO DAVID thy father for the Words of living water! How many hunger and thirst to suck at his bosoms for the life-giving flow!
HE IS MY MASTER FISHERMAN WHO USETH THEE FOR MY BAIT to catch many fish for Me! He knows all the lines and many nets in all the places that I have set them and all the best places where there are many good fish. You see?
HE PLACES THEM NOT IN THE EMPTY SEPULCHERS OF THE DEAD amid the rotting carcasses of the slain, but he places them in the schools where there are many multitudes full of life and shiny and quick and lively! You must not fear his hand or where he places thee.
FOR HE KNOWS BEST THE PLACES WHERE MANY FISH COME. See?—This grotto—and that reef—and even in this shallow. He looks from above and he sees more than the fish themselves can see.
THEY KNOW NOT EVEN THAT HE SEES OR THAT HE KNOWS or that he observes them and understands their ways and whither they will go, but I have given this knowledge unto him that he may know how to catch them. See?
FOR HE IS AN EXPERT FISHERMAN AND HAS MUCH KNOWLEDGE from many years of experience with many kinds of fish, and he knows who to bait with whom and how to use thee for My glory! But he will never let go of the line on which thou art cast or surrender the net in which thou art placed to catch others. (293:62-66)
THE WORDS THAT COME FROM THE BOSOM of thy father are as milk and honey to her soul‚ so that she longs to eat and drink like a thirsty soul at the fountain, and she comes back for more!
I’M SUCH A PRETTY FOUNTAIN! The Governor wants to place me on a pedestal at his feast to show me off!
BEHOLD HOW MANY SEEK UNTO DAVID thy father for the words of living water!—How many, many hunger and thirst to suck at his bosom for the life-giving flow!
I DON’T DO ANYTHING, REALLY. I just sit there and they come like they’re drawn to the light like moths to the flame, willing to be consumed if they can only find the light and feel the warmth of the flame!
MULTITUDES!—THERE ARE HOSTS AND MULTITUDES WHO DWELL IN THE VALLEY OF INDECISION who seek for answers from thy father.—You know? Poor, poor people‚ Honey! They need help so bad, Honey. Amen. Are you going to bring lots of kisses of David for his sheep? Help them to understand, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. Will you please write down the words that come from your father’s bosom, Honey, so they won’t miss them?—Please? You sure? All the words? You miss not one?
DO YOU WANT TO DANCE…?—The worst dancer of them all to dance with the best in the power of the spirit! (323:9-14)
BEHOLD, WHO HAS GREATER WISDOM THEN THE WISDOM OF THE AGES that I have given unto thee through My gifts of My Spirit?” “BEHOLD, A GREATER THAN SOLOMON IS HERE!—Because of the gifts that God has given him!—Because of all these helpers he has! (620:62-64)
BLESSED IS HE THAT CRIETH OUT IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER! Blessed is he that beseecheth Me for My poor! Blessed is he that seeketh Me in the hour of trouble! Blessed is he that beseecheth My Name! Blessed is he whom I have called and anointed and raised up for this day! Blessed is he that I have set upon My throne in My Name to rule over My people!
BLESSED IS HE THAT LOVETH AND RULETH MY PEOPLE WELL. Blessed is he that seeketh My face in the hour of trouble. So shall he be in the hour of triumph, and I will be with him and lift up his hand that raiseth My sword (the Word?) to slay them which rise up (309A:16,17)
What confessions of truth come from the heart of your father! Behold how he bares his bosom to his beloved! (313:40)
FOR THEY CRY UNTO ME AND CALL UPON ME IN THEIR DISTRESS AND THEIR HUNGER. For they are as sheep having no shepherd and they are scattered abroad throughout all the earth.
THEREFORE, I HAVE GIVEN THEM A SHEPHERD that shall guide them into the fold of the True Shepherd.
MY VOICE SHALL THEY HEED THROUGH MY SERVANT DAVID! For My sheep hear My Voice and know My Voice, and they follow Me, and the voice of the stranger they will not follow. (330:56–58)
As the seed of Abraham, so have I given unto your father many children who shall rule the world! What visions of wisdom God has given thy Father! (315:34,37)
HE POURS IT OUT EVEN WHEN HE CAN’T GET NEAR YOU‚ HOPING YOU’LL GET SOME! Though it be lost in the streets, yet he keeps on pouring it! Even though some of it is wasted, he keeps pouring it out because he loves you! Look with love on your father, pity your father, he loves you so much! Charm him with your love! Let him look upon your bosom to inspire him with bowels of compassion! (1017:1)
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! (Abrahim: The love of your father is so great. His body’s so weak but his love is so great.) (363:7)
Kiss thou the words and the voice of thy father David. Kiss thou the words and the voice while they are nigh unto thee.
JESUS HAS BLESSED THE DAYS OF THE WORDS OF THY FATHER and hallowed the times of his love with many kisses of his words.
OH, THAT YOU WOULD HEAR THE WORDS OF THE LORD
As streams that never run dry
That thine ears should be filled with their flowing
And thy heart should be ever nigh! (395:40,47‚51)
Behold with what love I have kissed thy father and manifested Myself unto him! (998:6)
So she will know that there is no other love like the love of your father! I have given unto no other man than thy father the love I have given unto David! (811:48)
Thou dost not have to see nor understand all things, neither dost thou have to know the mind of thy father nor to understand all the words of David, for all of these things which I have ordained are already in My hands and are finished (849:46)
THINKEST THOU THAT THEY WERE WISE TO SHELTER THE IMAM KHOMEINI OF IRAN? Behold, a greater Imam is here than they have ever sheltered before‚ and I shall honor them for their shelter. Knowest thou that the Word is mightier than the sword? And this is the power that I have given unto them, the power to shield the Words of thy David for this moment.
FOR THE WORD IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD, that I may spare the life and breath of thy father with My kisses. And I shall kiss them while they spare you. Thou hast greater treasure in the wells of thy Words than they have from the wells of the oil of their friends.
KISS THEREFORE THEM that I have anointed to spare thee and shield thee until the time appointed. Amen. They shelter now a greater than Khomeini that is here, though they know it not, for he is a representative of the Kingdom of God, more important than Iran or Khomeini, more than oil.
HE GIVES WORDS OF POWER AND LIFE AND LIGHT‚ the most important energy of all—and Love, the greatest of all power he gives, without which France cannot live! As long as they are good to him, I will be good to them. If they are bad to him, I will be bad to them, more than all those that give them oil.
THESE WORDS I SEAL WITH THE SEVEN KISSES OF YOUR FATHER. For these Words are true and settled forever in Heaven with the seal I have given to your Father David. Amen. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world of Khomeini.
THOU KNOWEST NOT THE HONOR THAT I GIVE TO YOUR FATHER, for he is greater and My Word more powerful energy than the energy of those which give them oil! If only thou canst know the power I have given unto the Words of thy father, which is greater than all the sources of all energy, and more powerful than all of that which they seek after!
THEREFORE WILL I HONOR THEM WHILE THEY HONOR THY FATHER, and bless them while they bless thee, and curse them if they curse thee. But thou must not make it more than they can bear and beyond that which they are able to hear. Keep thyself therefore unto Me, and I shall preserve thee in the hour of trouble.
(MARIA: WHAT IS “MORE THAN THEY CAN BEAR?”) Don’t push beyond the limits of their pride. It is great. Be chaste, and be wise as serpents and harmless as doves‚ and force them not to evict thee. Heed therefore the Words of thy father.
YE SHALL BE SAFE IN THE MIDST OF STORM, in the hollow of My hand in the place that I have prepared for thee, if thou shalt go and be obedient to the things that I shall show thee. (1020:4–11,19)
(ABRAHIM: YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW SENSITIVE IS YOUR FATHER, AND HOW HE AGONIZES IN THE SPIRIT FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE!) Your father needs your kisses in the middle of the night. He needs you to share his sorrows in the midst of darkness. (837:5,13)
DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF YOUR FATHER IN THE SPIRIT? I have power over all the demons of Hell and Satan and all the machinations of the Evil One! They’re celebrating the victory of David your Father over evil! Oh, there’s no power that can conquer me! There’s no power that is greater than me and Jesus! (1264:4,10)
HEAR THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO THY FATHER AND believe the Words that I have said unto him, that thou mightest have faith in the message that I have given unto thy father David! (1283:24)
THESE WORDS WERE WRITTEN FOR YOUR FATHER: THIS SONG IS ABOUT HIS NAME! Kiss the Words that I have given unto thy father. (1348:58)
Our Shepherd, Moses David
—The story of the End Time Prophet whose coming and ministry were foretold thousands of years ago.
(Compiled and edited by Samson Warner and the MO Ed Dept. from the writings of Moses David.)
© Copyright January, 1976, by the Children of God CP 748, Rome, Italy.
1. GOD OFTEN LIKES TO TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE‚ help you appreciate what you are, even before He’s going to let you know what you’re going to do. He did this with most of His Prophets and Kings and great men of the Bible, even some of the secular kings like Cyrus, whom He named hundreds of years before he was born, and said what he was going to do! It may shock some of you, but I’m going to tell you a little story, and I might go back in history a little to help you understand. (1)
2. AT THE AGE OF 27 MY MOTHER’S BACK WAS BROKEN and she was almost totally paralysed in a terrible accident which nearly killed her and left her on a deathbed of agony for five years, a total invalid. Despite the fact that her wealthy father‚ before he lost his riches, spent a fortune on her case, calling in specialist after specialist, such as Drs. Still and Mayo, they all agreed her condition was hopeless and she would soon die.
3. BUT MY FATHER NEVER GAVE UP HOPE, CONTINUING TO PRAY in simple, childlike faith that God could still answer prayer and still do miracles, until one day my poor atheistic mother cried out in the midst of her horrible suffering. “O God, if there is a God, please help me!”
4. AT 8:00 ON THAT SATURDAY NIGHT SHE WAS INSTANTLY RAISED BY THE HAND OF GOD from that deathbed of total and hopeless invalidism to walk the floor for the first time in five years—a human impossibility‚ even if there had been nothing wrong with her!
5. THIS SPECTACULAR EVENT STARTED A REVIVAL OF FAITH throughout the churches of northern California,(2) and God gave my parents a mighty ministry in which tens of thousands were saved and healed and helped, and hundreds went into fulltime ministry for the Lord, many to mission fields abroad‚ and their influence still carries on in me and my children, and you my spiritual children.(3) Their fulltime evangelistic work continued for most of their lives until my father passed away at the age of nearly 83 in 1966, and my mother at the age of 82 in 1968, both in California, where their bodies are buried side by side on a green hill overlooking the sea, awaiting the Resurrection.
6. ALTHOUGH THE DOCTORS HAD SAID MY MOTHER COULD NEVER HAVE ANOTHER CHILD, I was born naturally and healthily at an amazing weight of eleven pounds, at home in a humble little cottage in the poor Melrose section of Oakland, California, on February 18, 1919, one of the last of the Aquarians.
7. FROM BIRTH I TRAVELLED IN PASTORAL AND EVANGELISTIC WORK WITH MY PARENTS throughout the United States and Canada, even during my school years, attending as many as nine different schools in one school year!
8. DURING MY EARLY YEARS I WAS FRAIL‚ SHY, AND VERY RETICENT‚ a veritable bookworm and a recluse who preferred to retreat to the world of study of other times and other places, rather than participate in the foolishness and horrors of the hard, cruel world around me. I loved to be alone and wander alone over the hills and through the woods and climb mountains to observe and study for hours and days on end the beauties and wonders of God’s creation, and to listen to His still, small Voice explaining these things.
9. AS A RESULT, I WAS CONSIDERED A LITTLE ODD AND A LONER AT SCHOOL, who preferred the loner’s sports such as hiking and swimming in which I excelled, as well as top grades in all my studies. I finally graduated with the highest scholastic record in the 80 year history of Monterey Union High School in California, and honored by the California Scholastic Federation with offers of scholarships at several outstanding colleges and universities.
10. I MIGHT HAVE GONE ON TO SOME SUCCESS IN THE FIELDS OF HIGHER EDUCATION‚ but my first love was still the Lord, and I desired to serve Him and others with all my heart in whatever capacity He thought me best suited, or for which He was fitting me. So by the time I graduated from high school, my parents had returned to California and I decided to join them, serving the Lord instead of continuing my education. (4)
11. THIS WAS INTERRUPTED, THOUGH, A FEW DAYS AFTER THE BOMBING OF PEARL HARBOR, when I was drafted into the army. However, since I didn’t believe in killing my fellowman‚ I served as a conscientious objector with the U.S. Army Engineers, Headquarters Battalion, at Ft. Belvoir, Virginia until my complete Disability Discharge because of heart trouble.
12. THE ARMY NOTIFIED MY PARENTS THAT I WAS DYING of double pneumonia with a temperature of 106 degrees, and they feared my already enlarged and leaky heart, twice normal size and weakened by the strain, would collapse. I was unconscious for three days, but when I finally promised God I would try to serve Him faithfully for the rest of my life if He would save me‚ I was instantly healed in answer to prayer, to the amazement of all my doctors and nurses. (5)
13. WHEN SENDING ME HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL THEY TOLD MY MOTHER MY HEART WAS SO BAD the she must keep me in bed, and that I couldn’t live more than a year. But I had promised God I would serve Him, so I told Him He’d have to take care of me if He wanted my service.
14. SO I REFUSED TO STAY IN BED‚ but instead launched back into fulltime evangelistic work, and I got better instead of worse. I felt so good, in fact, that I got married in 1944 and had four children‚ and have survived for over 30 years until the present day‚ despite many heart attacks.
15. IN FACT, IN 1949, IN THE BLISTERING HEAT OF THE DESERT SUMMER at Valley Farms, Arizona, I built a little adobe mission church almost single-handedly, where I pastored for over 2 years. However, my congregation didn’t much like each other, and eventually the whites didn’t like me because of my integration policies and radical preaching that they should share more of their wealth with the poor‚ beginning with my little family whom they failed to support!
16. ALTHOUGH I HAD BUILT THEIR CHURCH BUILDING WITH MY OWN HANDS and raised most of the money for its materials and our own support from outside friends, the denominational hierarchy controlled the property‚ and a few wealthy enemies who didn’t like my preaching and my refusal to plaster that beautiful adobe, controlled the Board and soon had me thrown out with my little family of an expectant mother and three children—penniless, with no job and no home!
17. BY THIS TIME I WAS ALREADY CONVINCED OF THE INEFFECTIVENESS AND UNSCRIPTURALNESS OF THE CHURCH SYSTEM and its corrupt politics I had witnessed as a young pastor, together with the overwhelming hypocrisy of its leaders and members! This final act of cruel injustice and ingratitude and their unconcern for the welfare of one of their own little pastors and his tiny, young family made me so furious, embittered and sick of the whole hypocritical church system that I nearly became a Communist!
18. I RETURNED TO COLLEGE ON THE GI BILL, determined to study philosophy, psychology, and political science rather than religion, and became seriously involved in the study of Socialism and Communism. However‚ I soon saw that the purportedly unselfish goals of these political systems could never be achieved without the love of God in the hearts of men, as in the pure Christian communism of the Early Church, effected only by the power of the Spirit of God. (6)
19. SO AFTER SEVERAL YEARS IN SEVERAL COLLEGES AND HAVING SUFFERED MANY THINGS of many denominations, I finally ended up teaching school for three years, about the only kind of job open for the talents and education and idealism of an unemployed preacher! But during those days I learned what today’s youth was all about and how to handle its many problems. And I loved them and became determined to save tomorrow’s youth from their terrible fate as innocent victims of a fiendish anti-God social, economic, educational, and religious system.
20. OF COURSE, IT TOOK US A FEW YEARS TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT AND HOW TO OPERATE OUR TINY LITTLE HOME-SCHOOLS of not more than a dozen or two students at a time, and how to make it really work. And during those years of trial and error, some of us had to work for a living to pay the bills and the rent and buy the food so we all could enjoy the benefits of a socialized existence: “From each according to his ability‚ and unto each according to his need.” I had most of the ability, and it seemed they had most of the need, so I was truly blessed, as it’s “more blessed to give than to receive”! And I’m not sorry!
21. DURING THOSE YEARS‚ WE HAD TAKEN THREE MONTHS OFF TO TAKE THE WORLD–FAMOUS SOUL CLINIC PERSONAL WITNESSING COURSE under its founder Fred Jordan, and we owe much to him and his modern interpretation and application of the principles of the New Testament, as well as their insistence that the New Testament Church could live again like the Acts of the Apostles if the Commandments of Christ were truly obeyed.
22. HOWEVER, WE ALSO LEARNED FROM THEIR MISTAKES. Except for his personal TV show, which I booked on over 300 TV stations and over 1,100 radio stations for about 13 years, Fred’s great Soul Clinic work did not last, except in the hearts and lives of those he had trained, like me. Although he had challenged the church system by his message and methods of personal evangelism and New Testament living‚ he never really broke with obsolete Churchianity, but merely tried to reform it! (7)
23. IN THE SUMMER OF 1966, AFTER MY WORK OF PUTTING GOSPEL TV ACROSS THE NATION WAS FINISHED, and about a year before we last parted from Fred’s employ, we could see how he was trying to figure some way to dump us at his wife’s behest.(8) This would have meant that I’d be out of a job, and almost broke at nearly fifty years of age. Seemingly frustrated and defeated, we were wondering what to do for the Lord, and we just decided to start out like we had in the beginning with our little family‚ now teenagers, and start preaching the Gospel on the road again. (9)
24. SO WITH OUR FIRST LITTLE TEAM OF SIX, INCLUDING JOSH, WHO JOINED US THAT SUMMER(10), WE STRUCK OUT BY FAITH on the road full time, serving the Lord. In ’67 Grandmother joined the team and through her God began to teach us not to move without orders, and to hear explicitly the very Voice of God‚ and do exactly what He said to do.(11) And that’s why we finally went to southern California just before Christmas, 1967—going on a shred of a clause of a prophecy: “Thou shalt go out to the Land of the Setting Sun, and there it shall be told thee what thou shalt do!” (12)
25. FOR TWO YEARS WE HAD MINISTERED TO YOUTH ACROSS THE NATION at Expo ’67, New York‚ Florida, and even the West Indies. We had been used to going to churches at night to tell of our ministry to try to get them out and do the same, and also to get their support. But in California we hit our all-time low and we could get almost no meetings, so were virtually flat broke. We were so blue and discouraged we were about to give up and quit California and go back East where we had been better received. (13)
26. HOWEVER, IT WAS THERE, IN JANUARY, 1968, WHILE DURING A PRAYER MEETING in Grandmother’s cottage to inform her that we were going to go back East‚ that we received the prophecy of Psalm 68, in which God promised us an almost unbelievably fruitful ministry: “… Thou, O God, has prepared of thy goodness for the poor! The Lord gave the Word: Great was the company of those that published it. Kings of armies did flee apace”, etc.
27. SURELY THIS IS NOW BEING FULFILLED in our thousands of disciples in hundreds of colonies in many countries around the globe, as well as the tremendous publicity we have received from many great publishing companies, such as newspapers, magazines‚ books, radio, TV, etc.(14) Still, it was not until later that year of 1968 that we discovered exactly what God wanted us to do.
28. MY MOTHER HAD BEGGED US TO COME HELP THE POOR HIPPIES OF HUNTINGTON BEACH, saying that the church people didn’t know how to handle them, even though some of them were trying at a small Teen Challenge coffee house in the heart of this surfing capital of the world. Teen Challenge, who were not having much success with the hippies with only two church-like meetings a week, soon turned the Club over to us, who were packing the hippies in to capacity the other five nights of the week. (15)
29. I’LL NEVER FORGET THE FIRST TIME I WALKED INTO THE CLUB and lay down on the floor with you in my broken sandals, ragged old jacket, lengthening hair and graying beard, and one of you lying next to me spoke up with the cheery greeting of welcome. “Hi Dad! What’s your trip?”
30. YOU SOON FOUND OUT WHAT MY TRIP WAS! FOR AS I HAD WALKED AND TALKED WITH YOU GOD HAD BROKEN MY HEART FOR YOU and I had wept for you for the Lord had spoken to me, “They wander about as sheep having no Shepherd‚ and they need you to be that Shepherd! They are rebels without a cause, Revolutionists without a leader, despised, rejected, and abused, and with no comforter or advocate nor any to bring them together. I can make you that one if you follow Me!” (Tongues and weeping: “Behold, how I did break the heart of David and cause his tears to flow for thee, My little lambs!”) I said, “Lord, I’ll follow, show me the way!” He did, and it led straight into your hearts and you took me in. Hallelujah! (16)
31. THEN IT BEGAN—THE REVOLUTION FOR JESUS!—Which the whole world has recognized now as the Jesus Revolution! For it was here that we declared war on the Church, Educational and Commercial Systems‚ with sit-ins, demonstrations, marches, picketing, beach baptisms, Revolutionary shouts and real, red-hot, subversive‚ radical Bible teaching, and it really turned the kids on! (17)
32. IT HAD TAKEN ME 49 YEARS (GOD’S NUMBER SEVEN TIMES SEVEN!) TO FIND MY LIFE’S WORK! And there we found it among the poorest of the poor—the poor hippies of Huntington Beach! And nothing’s been able to stop it since! (18)
II. SPIRITUAL MINISTRY—As foretold through others and personal revelations.
33. SOME HAVE SAID THAT OUR MINISTRY WOULD BE A FULFILLMENT OF THE PREDICTIONS OF Deuteronomy 18:15–18; Psalm 68; Psalm 89; Psalm 132; Isaiah 55; Jeremiah 1, 30, 33; Ezekiel 2, 3, 34 and 37; Daniel 9 and 10; Hosea 3; Zechariah 8 and Revelation 3:7-13. Some of these prophecies were pronounced over me identically, word for word, by different prophets in different places at different times who did not even know me or my name. Many of these are already being fulfilled. (19)
34. (The following shows the chronological order and manner in which Moses received many of these prophecies and revelations.)
35. MY MOTHER HAD DEDICATED ME TO THE LORD BEFORE I WAS BORN AND SHE PRAYED FOR A NAME and the name the Lord gave her for me was the name that some of you know—DAVID.
36. IT WAS ALSO PROPHESIED MANY YEARS AGO THAT I WAS FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST FROM MY MOTHER’S WOMB (20)—even as John! However, this does not make us or anyone else but Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived of the Holy Spirit. I merely got a head start on you because of the work God had created me to do! (21)
37. IN THE LATE 1940s WE HAD THREE TIMES RECEIVED THE PROPHECY OF THE KEY OF DAVID, Revelation 3:7-13,(22) each time by someone who never had seen me before and did not even know me. So I knew that it was God speaking and that somehow this passage was peculiarly for me personally, and that it was to be fulfilled in my own life in some way. (23)
38. Rev.3:7-13: “AND TO THE ANGEL OF THE CHURCH IN PHILADELPHIA WRITE; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews (the false church) and are not, but do lie; behold. I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience‚ I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: Hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, … and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” (Interpretation and application explained in “Key of David” 78:36-38.)
39. IN 1952‚ I RECEIVED THE CALL OF EZEKIEL, which definitely confirmed my ministry against the churches, their failures and hypocrisy. (24)
40. I’LL NEVER FORGET THAT NIGHT AS I STOOD THERE IN THE DARKNESS telling God I’d done what He’d asked me (which was to drop out of the System)—now what did He want me to do! And suddenly He drew my attention upward toward a blinking red light atop a tall radio antenna, saying, “I want you to be like that red light atop My Broadcasting Antenna, beaming My Warning Message to the world!”
41. AND I CLIMBED IN MY LITTLE TRAILER WHERE THE SIX OF US LIVED in a tiny room just 14 x 7 feet and asked God in prayer what He meant, and He told me to open my Bible and read the first passage my eyes fell upon and it was the CALL OF EZEKIEL in Ezekiel Chapter 2.
42. AND THE LORD TOLD ME THIS WAS TO BE MY MESSAGE ALSO—our message against the so–called Christians and churches of today, praise the Lord! Read it! “I send you to the children of Israel”—the people of God, those who were supposed to be His Church, God’s Israel of Yesterday, the old bottles—they and their fathers, impudent and hardhearted and rebellious against the Lord!
43. WHETHER THEY WILL NOW LISTEN OR NOT, SOME DAY THEY’LL REMEMBER THAT WE WARNED THEM OF THEIR FATE! We’re not to be afraid of them, even if they’re like thorns and scorpions that prick and sting us and persecute us, as they did Ezekiel! But don’t you be rebellious like them! You obey the Lord and tell ’em the truth, even if it hurts! (25)
44. THE MESSAGE OF JEREMIAH WAS REVEALED TO US IN DECEMBER of 1961 when I was very ill, and God said this was to be our Message from now on—the Doomsday, End-Time Warning Message. (26)
45. THIS MESSAGE IS GOD’S FINAL WARNING TO A DOOMED NATION (AMERICA) and His pattern of action for His Prophets during such a time as its fall.(27) “I will bring a mighty‚ an ancient nation upon you from afar, a great destruction, cities laid waste, because you have forsaken Me, refused correction and worshipped the works of you own hands!” (Jer.4:6‚7; 5:3‚15) (28)
46. “Take away your battlements for they are not the Lord’s. I will turn back the weapons of war that are in your hands and I myself will fight against you! Ye shall be removed into all kingdoms of the earth into the hands of thine enemy. Behold! I proclaim a liberty for you: to the sword and pestilence!” (Jer.5:10; 21:4,5; 34:17)
47. IN 1966, ON ANOTHER VISIT TO THE RANCH, MY MOTHER PROPHESIED THAT I HAD RECEIVED THE UNDERSTANDING OF DANIEL “to know the number of the years unto the End of Desolations,” which was fulfilled in “The 70 Years Prophecy” which we received in 1970‚ describing the exact number of years with their dates and events between now and the Coming of Christ. (29)
48. JESUS NEVER SAID WE COULD NOT KNOW THE YEAR OR EVEN THE MONTH OR THE WEEK OF HIS COMING! He only said we don’t know the day and hour of His coming. At least‚ no man knew then according to the tense of the verb that He used. Praise the Lord! You can read all about these revelations in “Times of the Gentiles” and “70 Years Prophecy.” Letters number 146 and 156.
49. IN 1967, WE RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION OF OUR CHARGE TO THE WORK OF DAVID through a precious prophetess, Sister Gunn.(30) This dear sister was so excited, she said, “Brother David, Brother David, God gave this to me and said I must come out and tell you about it right away quick—that it’s about you!” And she was so convinced it was of God and to be fulfilled in us that she’d driven her car a 3,000 mile round trip to tell us! And guess what it was: EZEKIEL 34! “And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David: he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.” (Ezk.34:23) (31)
50. IN 1969 WE WERE FIRST CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD by a local newsman in Camden, New Jersey. I was first called MOSES in some prophecies of the young people at Laurentide, Canada and the two names have since stuck with us, and we became known as “Moses and the Children of God.” (32)
III. Bible predictions fulfilled in Moses David.
51. Scriptures to show that Moses David is the “Prophet” and the “David” that the Bible prophets foretold. (All statements in quotes that are not otherwise noted are by Moses David).
(A) THE “PROPHET” PROPHECY FULFILLED IN MOSES DAVID.
52. 3‚5000 YEARS AGO THE LORD SAID THROUGH MOSES, “I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET from among their brethren, like unto thee, and put My Words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I command him.” (Deu.18:15,18) Peter said that this prophecy was fulfilled in Jesus (Ac.3:22-26). However, Moses David has said “our ministry would be a fulfillment of the predictions of Deuteronomy 18:15–18.”(33) And the Lord said, “My Words I have spoken through My Prophet David. For this is he that was for to come—the Prophet which I shall raise up from among thy brethren. (34)
53. HOW DO WE RECONCILE THESE SEEMING CONTRADICTIONS? Was this prophecy about Jesus or Moses David?
54. WE BELIEVE IT IS FULFILLED IN BOTH OF THEM, because this prophecy, like many of the prophecies of God, has had many fulfillments in many different individuals. The following are a few examples:
1) JOSHUA was a Prophet like Moses; “The Lord said unto Joshua, This day will I begin to magnify thee (raise thee up) in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as (or like) I was with Moses, so will I be with thee. And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, Come hither, and hear the words of the Lord your God.” (Jos.3:7,9)
2) DAVID said he was “raised up” and that “the Spirit of the Lord spake by me, and His Word was in my tongue.” (2Sam. 23:1,2)
3) JEREMIAH—God told him, “I ordained thee to be a Prophet (and) I have put my words in thy mouth.” (Jer.1:5-10)
4) JESUS CHRIST, God’s only begotten Son, definitely fulfilled the Deuteronomy prophecy‚ as Peter acknowledged. But Jesus also said “He that believeth on me (as we and Moses David do) the works that I do shall he do also (like fulfilling Deut.18); and greater works than these shall he do. (Including greater fulfillments of this and other prophecies!)” (Jn.14:12)
55. “HOWEVER, THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE ARE GREATER THAN CHRIST, but it is Christ that worketh in you and He is the same yesterday, today, and forever‚ and has only promised to do greater works in these last days through us because they will be needed to stem the tide of iniquity which is rising against His Children.” (35)
56. BECAUSE THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS, WE BELIEVE JESUS IS USING MOSES DAVID TO BE A GREATER AND FINAL FULFILLMENT OF DEUT.18:15-18. As MO clearly explained, “Many of the prophecies of God have intermediate fulfillments but they also have ultimate fulfillments, and I really believe with all my heart that we’re the ultimate fulfillment of many of these prophecies; there’s no time for any other!” (36)
57. THE FACT THAT JESUS WAS NOT THE LAST OF THE PROPHETS CAME FROM HIS OWN MOUTH when He promised, “Behold, I send unto you prophets.” (Mt.23:34) This included men like Paul, who said his Apostolic or Prophetic authority was a result of “Christ speaking in me.” (2Cor.13:3) Paul also predicted the continuation of “Prophets … for the perfecting of the saints … till we all come in the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ.” (Ep.4:11-13) So, as anyone can see (except some church people) this hasn’t happened yet; therefore Jesus is still sending Prophets.
58. CHRIST WAS SPEAKING THROUGH THE OLD TESTAMENT PROPHETS “the Prophets … the Spirit of Christ which was in them … testified before hand.” (1Pet.1:10‚11) And He is still speaking through New Testament Prophets like Moses David, the Prophet for today. Is this strange?
59. JESUS SAID THAT YE SHALL KNOW TRUE PROPHETS “BY THEIR FRUITS.” And Moses has the fruits: thousands of full time disciples who are wildly willing workers for Jesus—hear ye him! For “whosoever shall not hearken to my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.” (Deut.18:19)
(B.) “DAVID” PROPHECIES FULFILLED IN MOSES DAVID
60. WHEN THE LORD‚ THROUGH A WELL-KNOWN PROPHETESS, FIRST TOLD MOSES THAT EZEKIEL 34 WAS FOR HIM he didn’t even seriously consider that it was literally referring to him when it talked of David. “I thought, that’s nice—the Lord even chose a passage that had my name in it and applied it to me. … I never dreamed He could be talking about me personally in that passage.” (37)
61. THEN LATER, AFTER THE REVOLUTION WAS IN FULL SWING, one of the brothers got a revelation that this same passage was about MO and he wrote and told him. “I tried to laugh it off—yet I was frightened about it—literally scared that maybe it was true! … I tried to brush it off. But God dealt with me about it afterwards, and I prayed about it and was, for the first time (June 1971) willing to consider the possibility that this could be a direct prophecy regarding our present work! It certainly had some amazing parallels! I asked the Lord if this was true—and we got a confirmation straight from His own mouth!” (38)
62. PROPHECY: “I HAVE MADE THEE THUS! Who art thou to question, that I have broken thee and made thee and created thee in My own Image to be that David which of old I have foretold!(39) I have kissed thee, David, and brought thee into being, and my love has called thee David—Beloved of God! For which cause thy Mother did name thee!” (40)
63. THE FOLLOWING ARE THE PROPHECIES ABOUT DAVID found in the Old Testament with explanations to show fulfillment in Moses David:
(DAVID TO COME IN LATTER DAYS)
64. ALL THE FACTS OF BIBLE PROPHECY PROVE THAT THIS GENERATION IS LIVING IN THE “TIME OF THE END,“ or “the Last Days” the time period in which the PROPHECIES SAID DAVID WOULD ARRIVE:
65. THE PROPHET OF THESE PROPHECIES WAS ALSO TO BE CALLED DAVID—which is the given first name that God inspired MO’s mother, a true prophetess (see par. 89) to choose for him before birth!
a. “They shall serve the Lord their God‚ and DAVID their king whom I will raise up unto them … in the LATTER DAYS ye shall consider it.” (Jer.30:9,24)
b. “DAVID my servant” is spoken of in Ezekiel 37:24 just prior to the famous battle of Armageddon in chapter 38 that takes place “in the LATTER YEARS … in the LATTER DAYS.” (Ezk.38:8,16)
c. “Afterwards shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God and DAVID their king; and shall fear the LORD and His goodness in the LATTER DAYS.” (Hos.3:5)
(TO SEEK, SAVE AND FEED GOD’S FLOCK)
66. In Ezekiel 34 the Lord says:
- “I … will both SEARCH my SHEEP and SEEK them out.” (Ezk.34:11‚12)
- “I will SEEK that which was lost …” (Ezk.34:16)
- “Therefore will I SAVE my FLOCK …” (Ezk.34:22)
- “I will … FEED them …” (Ezk.34:13-15)
67. THE WAY JESUS IS SEEKING SAVING AND FEEDING HIS SHEEP IS THROUGH DAVID. In a prophecy the Lord said, “I have had mercy on this generation and I have had this mercy through thee, My David, sending out searchers—hunting them out of the hills and the rocks and the crags and the dens and the caves of the earth.” (41)
a. “And I will set up one shepherd over them and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall FEED them, and he shall be their shepherd.” (Ezk.34:23)
b. I will SAVE them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned … and David my servant shall be KING (or leader) over them.” (Ezk.37:23‚ 24)
68. “I HAVE HAD COMPASSION UPON THEM AND SENT UNTO THEM ONE SHEPHERD, that they may know Me whom to know is life Eternal. I have given them a shepherd that shall guide them into the fold of the True Shepherd. My Voice shall they heed through My Servant David.” (42)
(TO BREAK YOKE OF THE SYSTEM)
69. PERHAPS ONE OF THE GREATEST PROOFS THAT MOSES DAVID IS THE DAVID OF THE OLD TESTAMENT PROPHECIES is that God has used him to finally compel God’s people to come out of “Babylon, which is the anti–God, anti-Christ Systems of this world, whether Godless education, Christless religions, vicious economics, or hellish wars.”(43) As John said‚ it is “that great city that ruleth over the kings of the earth.” (Rev.17:18)
70. THIS LIBERATION FROM BABYLON (OR THE SYSTEM) WAS PREDICTED TO COINCIDE WITH THE ARRIVAL OF DAVID. In Jeremiah the prophecy says, “It shall come to pass in that day that I will break his yoke (Babylon) from off thy neck and strangers (or Gentiles) shall no more serve themselves of him (God’s people), but they shall serve the Lord their God and David their king … in the Latter Days ye shall consider it.” (Jer.30:8,9)
71. GOD’S PEOPLE WENT UNDER THE “YOKE OF BABYLON” OR BONDAGE TO THE SYSTEM IN 586 BC (see Jeremiah chapter 27), and though the physical captivity of God’s people in literal Babylon only lasted from 586 to 516 BC, they have remained captives in spiritual Babylon (the System), serving its idols instead of serving God and His Kingdom. Except in the cases of a few rare individuals like St. Paul, St. Francis, etc., God’s children as a whole have never really come out of Babylon. “Although the Early Church came close to it‚ they never made the total break. Some of them were still hanging onto their synagogues and old concision doctrines instead of the new way: totally by grace.” (44)
72. “THE REIGN OF NEBUCHADNEZZAR ACTUALLY SIGNIFIED ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE TIMES THE GENTILES (dominance of Babylon over God’s people), with the fall of Jerusalem in 586 BC, the end of the Jews as a nation, a people and a power. These ‘Times of the Gentiles’ didn’t end until the year of Our Lord 1969—the very year that God’s New Latter Day Jews (The Children of God) arose in a worldwide spiritual Revolution to claim the Kingdom of God in these Last Days.” (45)
73. UNTIL US THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A GROUP THAT HAS TRULY BROKEN THIS YOKE OF BABYLON, because until us no one was willing to drop all the way out of the System.
74. “THAT’S WHY EVERY MODERN REVIVAL MOVEMENT HAS EVENTUALLY FAILED: Because though they thought they were breaking away from the system of the denomination or the thing they came out of, they never actually broke with the System, never really broke with the churchianity system for one thing, or the worldly System for another. They were just a new group following the same plan the same procedure, the same System, still dependent upon the worldly System, and developing their own new churchy system. They never really dropped out!” (46)
75. “BUT WE HAVE DROPPED OUT OF THE SYSTEM! We only use it for the glory of God! You’ve got the Kingdom of God within you, as Jesus said. (Lk.17:21) You no longer belong to the same System, you no longer are part of the damnable, fiendish, satanic, whorish world System of idolatry‚ including churchianity, and education‚ their damned propaganda set-up, or their damned commercial system!”(47) (The following scriptures make this point clear.)
- “Judah (God’s people) … Bring your necks under the yoke of the king of Babylon.” (Jer.27:12—586 BC)
- “It shall come to pass in that day … that I will break his (Babylon’s) yoke from off they neck … they shall serve … God, and David …” instead of the System. (Jer.30:8.9—started in 1969)
- “I will set up one shepherd … even my servant David … when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them,” those false shepherds of the System. (Ezk.34:23,27)
- “Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols. I will save them … and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. And David my servant shall be King over them.” (Ezk.37:23‚24)
76. “THERE IS A PURGING IN THIS LAST DAY” and according to Isaiah chapter 4 there’s going to be a “Holy church which is purified and purged and the filth is washed away.” God is going to cleanse the Church of “that God-damned self–righteous hypocrisy, because that is what is filthy in God’s eyes!” (48)
77. IT’S GOD’S WORDS THROUGH MOSES that are destroying the idols of Babylon and liberating us to serve God instead of the System! PTL! “The yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing”—the Spirit! (Is.10:27) “The Words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are Life.” (Jn.6:63)
78. “EACH NEW BLAST OF THE POWER OF GOD AND HIS WORDS HAVE BROKEN THE CHAINS that bound them; shattered the locks of their prison doors; destroyed the walls that surrounded them and set them free.”(49) They “take away from the midst of thee (from your heart) the YOKE”! (Is.58:9)
(TO ENTER THE PROMISED LAND)
79. THE RETURN TO THE PROMISED LAND is another event that is to happen at the time of David’s appearance. This return is seen in each of the main “David chapters”: Jeremiah 30, Ezekiel 34 and Ezekiel 37.
- “I will cause them to return to the land that I gave their fathers, and they shall possess it.” (Jer.30:3)
- “I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them into their own land … upon the mountains of Israel!” (Ezk.34:13,14)
- “I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them and bring them into their own land the land I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt: and they shall dwell therein forever.” (Ezk.37:21,23,25)
80. MOSES SAID THIS LAND WE ARE GOING TO POSSESS IS SPIRITUAL‚ NOT PHYSICAL! “Anyone looking for any more literal Promised Land‚ or Kingdom of Heaven on earth, will have to await the Millennial Kingdom of Jesus Christ! I didn’t find it when I visited Israel, I’ll assure you! If anything, it was a poor substitute, a counterfeit and a delusion!” (50)
81. ISRAEL IS NOT THE PROMISED LAND, BUT A STRANGE OR FOREIGN LAND to God’s children who are seeking the spiritual promised land! “For ‘By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed. … By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country … with Isaac and Jacob.’ In other words, even though he got to the earthly promised land, he never found the place he was looking for, because it wasn’t there.(51) ‘For he looked for a city which hath foundations whose builder and maker is God!’ The New and Heavenly Jerusalem built of living stones—you and I!” (52)
82. “AS JESUS SAID, ‘IF MY KINGDOM WERE OF THIS WORLD, THEN WOULD MY SERVANTS FIGHT‚ … but now is my kingdom not from hence.’ (Jn18:36) ‘For behold, the kingdom of God is within you.’ (Lk.17:21) Not a materialistic, fleshly little Kingdom like ridiculous Israel, but the mighty all powerful Kingdom of God throughout the world in the hearts of those who will receive it, if you take it to them. You must obey‚ for this is the will of God: that ye enter in and possess the Kingdom!” (53)
83. “THESE ALL (SAINTS WHO’VE GONE BEFORE US) DIED IN FAITH, NOT HAVING RECEIVED THE PROMISES‘ (He.11:13) but it is given unto you, my children, to enter into this final and glorious Promised Land of spiritual victory over the world, and the possessing of the total Kingdom—the final Kingdom … even unto the uttermost parts of the earth. You are going to finish the job.(54) For thou art My people for this Last day, and I am with thee‚ even as I was with My servant Moses to separate My children from Egypt and to lead them into the Promised Land—My Kingdom which is not of this earth—but is Heavenly!” (55)
(HOW DAVID PROPHECIES ARE FULFILLED IN US ALSO)
84. THE NAME “DAVID” LITERALLY MEANS “BELOVED OF GOD” Jesus said, “He that keepeth My commandments shall be loved of My Father“(56), or beloved of God: therefore all who have obeyed Jesus have been “David” to some extent.
85. THEY WERE LIKE INTERMEDIATE FULFILLMENTS OF DAVID. This includes the likes of such men as Peter, Paul, St. Francis, Martin Luther, etc. … They were the David or Prophet for their day and those that received them received a Prophet’s reward‚ and became part of the Bride of Christ‚ of David for that day. (See Jn.13:20; Mt.10:14)
86. THE LORD HAS SAID IN PROPHECY, “FOR TRULY THERE ARE MANY DAVIDS but this one have I chosen! And this one have I anointed that it might fulfill all of that which was written of him.” (57)
87. MOSES DAVID IS THE LAST AND FINAL “DAVID”, and as we receive and obey his Words we receive his reward and we also become David, the “Bride of Brides”(58) and these prophecies are also fulfilled in us. Moses has said, “It’s like I’m a symbol unto them, like all our Children are David, God’s voice to the world.”(59) And in prophecy the Lord said, “My David” is the “New church, My Queen … The Children of God.” (60)
IV. Fulfilled prophecy by Moses David.
88. THE FOLLOWING ARE A FEW OF THE MAJOR FULFILLMENTS OF PROPHECIES BY MOSES DAVID. “Now have I told you before it come to pass that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.” (Jn.14:29) Some of these have not been totally fulfilled, but are now so near fulfillment we have included them also.
A. DESTRUCTION OF WEST BY EGYPT, FROM “WARNING PROPHECY—1964.
89. SINCE 1964, WHEN MOSES’ MOTHER RECEIVED THE “WARNING PROPHECY,” MO has been predicting the destruction of the “Great Society” (of the West) to come from Egypt. “Turn your eyes toward Memphis (Egypt) for out of it shall come the Great Confusion. … the Great Society shall come to travail and bring forth the Great Confusion.” (“Warning Tract,” 1965—printed and distributed by the millions!)
90. REMEMBER, THIS PROPHECY WAS GIVEN BACK IN 1964 when the so called “underdeveloped, backward and completely disunited Arabs‚” with Egypt as their traditional head, weren’t even considered a threat by the complacent West! The West still had the controlling interests of Arab oil in their hands and the fractioned Arabs were made a military mockery in the Six-Day War of 1967.
91. HOWEVER, IN LATE 1973 UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF EGYPT AND LIBYA (WHO WAS ONCE PART OF EGYPT AND PROPOSES TO BE SO AGAIN), THINGS BEGAN TO CHANGE. Egypt’s attack on Israel in the Oct. War and Libya’s precedent in nationalizing and raising the price of its oil succeeded in uniting the Arabs for the first time in centuries … and almost 10 years after the prophecy was given it began to be fulfilled!” Today if you don’t think the Arabs, with the help of Africa and Asia‚ could destroy the Great Western Society, then you need to take another look toward Memphis and the power of Arab oil, which is now in the hands of the Arabs and is making them one of the richest and most powerful forces on Earth, with her hands throttling the throat of an oil-thirsty world.” (61)
92. Another Mid–East war will only mean more oil embargoes and even higher prices of oil for the West, which will lead to either collapse of their financial systems or war—either of which will destroy her. WHY? “The wicked shall be turned into hell and ALL the nations that forget God.” (Ps.9:17)
B. NIXON: HIS TRUE CHARACTER AND WATERGATE POLITICS—From “Nitler” Aug. ’71
93. “NIXON’S WHOLE ADMINISTRATION HAS ALL THE EARMARKS OF A WELL-PREPARED NAZI-TYPE REGIME! They’re working on it tooth and claw!”(62) Moses was saying this back when almost all other U.S. “Christian” leaders were hailing Nitler as their hero, and the U.S. public voted him in with a landslide majority. Even Billy Graham, the world famous evangelist regarded as a Prophet by most fundamentalist Christians, said in a statement to the press in which he refuted charges by McGovern that Nixon had used “dirty tricks” in his campaign: “These sound like desperate accusations of a beaten man. I know President Nixon personally and he is one of the most sincere men I know.”
94. MOSES, YEARS EARLIER, HAD ALREADY PEGGED NIXON FOR THE FASCIST PHONEY HE WAS and said how this nitwit Hitler, Nitler, would operate his re-election campaign. “Let’s say he gets in next year by hook and crook and violent revolution, and suppression and repression to keep law and order.”(63) Well, now we know! Nitler didn’t win the election in 1972—he stole it. And with his “dirty tricks” campaign he did crush the youth rebellion in their attempt at political revolution under McGovern.(64) What can you say about these other Prophets? “Woe unto the foolish Prophets which follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!” (Ezk.13:3)
C. ECONOMIC BANKRUPTCY OF U.S. AND WEST—From “War, Boom, Bust,” Jan. ’70 and “The Dollar‚” Sept. ’71.
95. “AMERICANS HAVE HAD THE LONGEST BOOM IN THEIR HISTORY because of American Propaganda—the God-damned liars that have deceived the people of America, (but) America is in a BANKRUPT condition.
96. “WE’RE ON A CRASH COURSE TO BANKRUPTCY. Two thirds of the government’s expenses go into paying for war! A war expenditure is a total waste—it doesn’t come back! It’s invested in stuff that will be totally destroyed—bombs and foreign bases that will be taken over by others. Sooner or later the country’s going to pay for it. In the Great Depression, America began to crack FIRST, and it caused government after government to go financially bankrupt!” (65)
97. “THE THREAT OF REVOLUTION IS SO IMPENDING that the powers that be are aware that a RECESSION would set it off. The best cure for RECESSION is to start another WAR, but they also are aware that their policy of feeding the youth of the nation into the war machine is also fuel for agitating the revolutionary element; so either way—TROUBLE!” (66)
98. FINALLY IN LATE ’74 A FEW HONEST SOCIAL SCIENTISTS WERE BEGINNING TO PREDICT WHAT MO WAS SAYING YEARS AGO—that the U.S. and consequently the West are headed for a depression and consequent political revolution “such as occurred in the 1930s and that led to World War II.”—British historian, Geoffery Barraclough.
D. WORLDWIDE WITNESSING AND PUBLICATION OF MO’S MESSAGE
From Huntington Beach, Jan., ’69
99. MO SAID WHEN WE WERE JUST ONE COLONY OF TWO DOZEN “SMELLY” HIPPIES‚ “God said our little pebble would roll, gather momentum, until it snowballed into a mountain! Our little flame would be fanned into a forest fire that would sweep the nation; that our wave would wash the shores of the world!” (67)
From “Psalm of David” Jan., ’72
100. MONTHS BEFORE MO’S WORDS WERE PRINTED UP FOR DISTRIBUTION TO THE MASSES, the Lord said through Moses of his own words: “His tongue shall be heard by many nations and his words shall echo throughout all the world.” (68)
101. SINCE WE STARTED KEEPING RECORDS in Oct. 1971 we have as of Nov. 1975—
Witnessed to: 4,985,102,953
Literature distributed: 218‚108,922
Colonies: over 600
102. GOD’S MESSAGE THROUGH MO HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN OVER 60 COUNTRIES and translated into every major tongue in only 3 years. and it’s just the beginning.
103. REMEMBER, THERE WERE INSURMOUNTABLE OBSTACLES and enemies all among the way and a thousand reasons why it couldn’t have happened, but it did—because God said it would!
E. WORLDWIDE COLONIZATIONS—From “Colonization”—Feb. 70
104. IN EARLY 1970‚ WHEN WE WERE ONLY TWO COLONIES, one in Thurber, Texas (TSC) and another in Los Angeles, California, MO Predicted;
“We are literally going to colonize this world with successful units that are going to survive and they’re going to get the job done. … We want to put colonies wherever God shows us until pretty soon we are running that part of the world for the Lord. Amen? I believe it’s going to work. It is working; we’re doing it! (Paraphrases Acts 1:8 by faith.) And ye shall be witnesses unto Me in Huntington Beach and in California and in all America‚ and the four corners of the earth.” (69)
105. PRAISE GOD! WE NOW HAVE OVER 600 COLONIES in over 60 countries! God gave MO the pre-vision and we just followed it, and it worked ’cause God said it would!
F. HIS SON AARON’S DEATH ON A MOUNTAINTOP—From “Coming Division,” Aug. ’69
106. IN A VISION MOSES “SAW A PICTURE OF AARON DYING ON THE MOUNT.”(70) Aaron went to be with the Lord in April 1973, on a mountain overlooking Geneva, Switzerland nearly four years after the prophecy was given!
107. AARON IS NOW THE CHILDREN OF GOD’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE IN THE COUNSELS AND COURTS OF HEAVEN! “God has enabled him to help us as never before! And he is! Rejoice that this another son of David is added to his helpers! Amen? Hallelujah! Many of God’s mountain men and women are going to die climbing His mountain!” (71)
G. THE COMET KOHOUTEK
From “Christmas Monster”—8/9/73
108. MO SAID THE COMET COULD POSSIBLY PORTEND “THE END OF THINGS AS THEY NOW ARE, including present world powers, economic systems‚ etc. The total downfall of America‚ the collapse of the currency and /or economic system, or the great worldwide confusion brought on by the energy shortage.” (72)
From “More on Kohoutek”—4/11/73
109. “THIS COULD BE THE END OF FASCIST AMERICA AND ITS NEW NAZI EMPEROR.” (73)
From “40 Days”—11/12/73
110. THE LORD SAID THERE WAS TO BE AN “80 DAY WARNING” (40 for us and 40 for the world), then “Nineveh shall be destroyed.”(74) Mo interpreted this to be the destruction of the U.S. and Nixon. (75) The warning began Nov. 11, ’73 and ended Jan. 31, ’74.
111. MOSES DID NOT PREDICT THAT THE COMET WAS TO BE OF TREMENDOUS SIZE. The astronomers were the ones who prophesied about the size of the comet, “We simply interpreted what the comet meant and what it was going to do. The fact that it was not seen as we as expected did not affect its effect at all. Its effect has been just as great!” (76)
112. MOSES PREDICTED THE TWO MAIN EFFECTS OF THE COMET WOULD BE (1) GOVERNMENTAL & (2) ECONOMICAL. Newsweek magazine in its “Year End” edition for 1974 said, “It would be an exaggeration to say that the world was turned upside down in 1974. Yet there was pervasive suspicion that such a process had begun.” (The following quotes from this above–mentioned Newsweek show why it came to this foreboding conclusion.)
(1) GOVERNMENTAL CHANGE
113. “THE EXTRAORDINARY NUMBER OF LEADERSHIP CHANGES around the world (are) changes too numerous and sweeping to be attributed simply to normal political wear and tear.” There was a total of 13 major heads of state that fell in 74 including Nitler, as well as a colonial defeat in Africa where the Portuguese totally surrendered to the rebel armies of its three African colonies. “A development” according to Newsweek, unprecedented in Sub-Saharan colonial history.”
(2) ECONOMIC DISASTER
114. Newsweek said “Many economists … doubted that the monetary system which has prevailed for more than a quarter century could long be sustained.” This was because 1974 began “what surely will become the largest redistribution of global wealth in history.” The coffers of the Mid-East members of OPEC (had) 85 billion dollars by the end of 1974 compared to just 15 billion dollars a year earlier.” Then quoting a top capitalist it concluded that “1974 triggered as many changes as anything since the Industrial Revolution.”
115. NOW AS WE ENTER 1975 THE U.S. IS REGISTERING 8.2 % UNEMPLOYMENT‚ THE WORST SINCE THE GREAT DEPRESSION! Nitler has fallen—the economy is falling and Nineveh will soon fall—because God said so! And the effects of the comet are being felt in precisely the way MO predicted.
116. “THE REBELLION OF DAVID IS EXPLODING THROUGH ALL THE EARTH! The armies of David that I have promised to march abroad, the things that I have promised unto David, I have fulfilled, and every word shall be fulfilled and everything that I have promised shall be done!
117. “HALLELUJAH! ARE YOU EXPLODING WITH US? Are you moving with God’s Mighty Men? Are you part of God’s conquering army? Get on the move for God! We’re really going places and seeing miracles! PG, He’s not dead, and it can be done, and we’re doing it, by the power of His Spirit in obedience to His Word.” (77)
5. 172:68 & 143:82
12. 77:11 & 83:3
14. 172:96 & 83:1,11
32. 172:126, 127
41. 97:7 & Jer.16:16
44. 251:27 & 218:12
60. 117:7 & 10
65. 103:17,28,31 & 33
LETTERS REFERRED TO IN FOOTNOTES
46The Promised Land
49Paul’s Second Epistle to Pastors
64New Nation Prophecy
78The Key of David
79The Call of David
94The Kingdom Prophecies—Glories of the Future
97After the Louisiana Festival of Life
115Saul and Michael
117More Prophecies on Old and New Church
128They Can’t Stop Our Rain
146The Little Book & The Time of the Gentiles
148Jesus People—Or Revolution?
152A Psalm of David
155The Laws of Moses
176The Monster on the Move
188A Prophecy Against Our Enemies
193An Open Letter to Our Friends
218Rules for Rulers
226Aladdin’s Lamp—Gaddafi’s Magic?
234Aaron on the Mountain
278More on Kohoutek
316AThe Birds and the Seeds
Kingdom Prophecies, The
—MO August 20, 1971 NO.94 LTA—Glories of the Future!
PROPHETIC PROMISES TO MARIA FOR HER FAITHFULNESS TO WRITE DOWN ALL THE WORDS OF DAVID
PROPHECY: Present: MO, Maria, Eve. (It was dawn. Something woke MO up; he reached over and took a sip of wine, and spoke a few phrases in tongues. I reached for my notebook.)
1. The Lord said: FAITHFUL SCRIBE OF DAVID!
2. GIVE HER THE DESIRES OF HER HEART, O GOD, THAT SHE MAY INSCRIBE IN THE BOOK OF DAVID. For this is her love. She loveth the words of David: and her heart hungereth for the words of Moses, and she longs for the words of Jesus! For this cause she inscribes all that is written of thee‚ and gives all these words unto the Children of God. Moses spoke in his books of David. Jesus raised up His voice even unto the days of David. And Jesus said to inscribe in the Book of David. So shall it be words for thy mouth and food for thy soul.
3. FAITHFUL LITTLE ONE! HOW GREAT IS THY REWARD IN HEAVEN! FOR THOU DOST CHERISH ALL THE WORDS OF MOSES, AND INSCRIBE EVERY WORD OF DAVID! Thou hast loved the words of Jesus—the speakings of the Spirit of Jesus. Great is thy reward in Heaven! How shalt thou be honoured amongst the maidens of David! For thou dost not withhold them from the body of David. For the words of the Spirit of Jesus that fall from his mouth, thou dost treasure more than gold, yea, more than much fine gold. Thou dost treasure as pearls from the secret places. Thou dost lay up in store as diamonds—precious jewels—that thou dost bring forth treasures unto My Children. How great is thy reward in Heaven!—For how faithful hast thou been unto Me! For thou hast fed My sheep faithfully.
4. FOR TRULY THOU ART THE HEART OF DAVID. Truly thou dost burn as the flame of his spirit, and thy pen doth burn for the words of his tongue as a light unto the Children of God!
5. THIS INDEED IS THE LIGHT OF ISRAEL, and this indeed is that which I have given. This indeed is the David whereof I spake of old! Therefore hear ye him!
6. THOU, O LITTLE ONE, SHALL BE HIGHLY HONOURED ABOVE ALL THE MAIDENS IN ISRAEL, FOR THY FAITHFULNESS UNTO THE WORDS OF THE KING. For thou art one amongst thousands, yea, ten thousands times ten thousand! I have not found such faith, yea, not in all Israel, except in the heart of this little one I have given thee! Without her‚ ye could do nothing. Therefore have I given her unto thee that she will record thy words to feed My Children. Behold, the faithful recorder! And thou art but a transmitter, and this one doth record the things I have spoken through thee.
7. THEREFORE, THOU SHALT KISS THE MOUTH OF DAVID, THEREFORE HAST THOU LOVED THE HEART OF DAVID. For thou art enamoured of My words and thou art in love with Me, thy Saviour! Therefore dost thou love him! Therefore dost thou cherish the words of My David. Behold, the man whom the Lord hath chosen! Hear ye him!
8. THOU SHALT HAVE THY HEART’S DESIRE! FOR THOU SHALT BE BY HIS SIDE UNTIL HIS END, and thou shalt sit upon a throne with him‚ judging the tribes of thy Israel, along with those other I have chosen with thee! For thou shalt be called true and faithful unto the words of My David! Hear ye Him!
9. KISS THE MOUTH OF DAVID THAT HATH SPOKEN TO THEE. For truly there are many Davids but this one have I chosen!—And this one have I anointed that it might fulfill all of that which was written of him, and which thou shalt write of him, and which shall yet be written of him. And all these words shall be inscribed in a book‚ that it may be said of thee that this the Lord thy God loveth thee, as it was written in the Book of David.
10. AND THOU, LITTLE ONE, SHALT RECEIVE A CROWN OF LIFE FOR THY FAITHFULNESS UNTO THE END. For it shall even be written of thee—How faithful was the scribe of David! Behold how she loveth his words! Behold‚ how she doth drink of the fountain of his mouth and is satisfied.
11. THIS HAVE I GIVEN UNTO HER, AND IN THIS SHALL SHE REJOICE. For this is the scribe of David! Hear ye him! What more can ye ask, O little one? Ask of me now‚ and I will give it thee, for thou pleasest me well—even unto the half of My Kingdom! And these others also shall share with thee—all these that have been faithful unto David—and this one (Eve) that hath borne fruit unto him, and even giveth unto these that bear fruit unto him in old age! For he hath great need of many; for many have need of him!
PROPHECIES ABOUT DAVID, THE KINGDOM, AND THE CHILDREN OF GOD
12. SO SHALL IT BE RECORDED IN THE ANNALS OF DAVID that this is the one whereof I spake! For thy Jesus hath spoken unto thee‚ and even Moses hath proclaimed it—and this, My David‚ hath fulfilled it—a man indeed after My own heart! Hear ye him!
13. GIVE AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN THEE—pressed down and shaken together and running over! (Lk.6:38) For thou dost give unto his bosom. So shall it be given unto thee again without measure. For behold, this is my Beloved one, David! Hear ye him!
14. FOR THUS IT WAS SPOKEN BY JESUS. Thus it was recorded by Moses. Thus it was spoken of David. Behold, in the volume of the Book it is written of me! Therefore, thou shalt rest in the end of thy days, and thou shalt have succor in the time of Trouble, because thou hast found favour in My sight, because thou hast been found faithful to My Servant David!
15. AND I SHALL GREATLY INCREASE HIS SEED UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH, and they shall overflow‚ overflow, overflow, and many nations shall flow unto them, and kings shall bow down before them. FOR THESE ARE INDEED MY PEOPLE AND THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD! Many shall come unto them, and say, “Teach us the ways of the Lord, for we would inquire of thee.” And they shall cast their idols of gold and silver unto the moles and bats within the clefts and holes of the rocks! For none shall stand in those days, but the words of my servants, the words of my prophets, and the words of those that I have given unto David. For they shall indeed be a great people, and a great nation upon the face of the earth, and shall overthrow…overthrow…overthrow all other nations. For THIS IS MY KINGDOM, AND THE KING OF WHOM I SPAKE—the Kingdom that I have prepared for Myself through the work and children of My Servant David! Hear ye him! (Is.2:2-4,20)
16. PLACE ALL THESE WORDS IN THE BOOK OF DAVID. For even thy servant Moses shall bless thee in that day! Jesus hath spoken it. Moses…David hath performed it, and I have fulfilled it. So let it be even as I have spoken it. Thou shalt be blessed above all peoples on the face of the earth, and I will make of thee a great nation—kings shall bow themselves down before thee!—And I will give unto thee the uttermost parts of the earth—and many shall marvel at thy greatness! (Is.61:3,10,14;Ps.28)
17. FOR THIS IS THE PEOPLE THAT I HAVE CHOSEN. This is the nation that I have chosen, as I said. In the volume of the Book it is written of me. And I will place My Name there—the true and Holy City! And this faithful one—My true Bride—the Holy Nation—the truly Beloved! (Ps.40:7;Rev.3:12)
18. THESE INDEED ARE THE WORDS THAT ARE SPOKEN UNTO DAVID! How much did Moses and the prophets write unto thee! For they would have seen this day. But thou art blessed above all peoples on the face of the earth, and thou art blessed above all nations of all times, for all of these things are fulfilled in thee, O My Beloved!
19. BEHOLD, I HAVE LOVED THEE WITH AN EVERLASTING LOVE, and thou shalt never more depart from Me. For thou shalt be called true and faithful and Holy in the House of the King. For this is that one that I have chosen. This is that place that I have selected to place My Name there—the Holy One of Israel hath spoken it—the God of Israel hath performed it, and the Children of God hath fulfilled it, even as I have said to My Servant David!
20. SPEAK NOW, THEREFORE, AND LIFT UP THY VOICE. PROCLAIM ALL THESE THINGS unto the people. For the hour is come that they shall know them, and fulfill all the words that I have spoken unto them! For this is their day—the day of My Servant David—even as I have promised! Hear ye him.
21. REST NOW, AND TAKE THY REST‚ for thou shalt rest in the end of thy days and be satisfied. For thou hast been found faithful in all the words that I have spoken unto David. And they that be with thee shall find great grace in My sight. Enter thou into the joy of the Lord! For when I was anhungered, ye fed me‚ and athirst‚ ye game me to drink; and naked, ye clothed me; and in prison, ye visited me. Surely thou hast fulfilled all the words I have spoken unto thee. Thou hast been found faithful in all My house. FOR THIS IS THE HOUSE I HAVE SPOKEN OF. Surely these are the children that are called by My Name. Surely these are the brides that have been given unto him—the faithful ones that minister unto him continually—as they minister unto Me! For these be wise virgins, with their lamps full of oil unto Me; and they shall enter in unto Me to delight in My pleasures; for these are they that are chosen and faithful‚ who delight in My Word and obey it. Hear ye them! For in the volume of the Book was it not written of Me? Did I not speak all of these things unto My Servant David? Has he not fulfilled them? Hast thou not been called his children? (Mt.25:35‚36; Mt.25:1–13)
22. BEHOLD‚ I HAVE SAID UNTO THEE, THESE THINGS SHALL BE SPOKEN ABROAD OF THEE throughout all the earth, that all men shall know of thee, that thou art My children; for thou art the children of the Lord thy God! Hear ye Him!
23. FOR BEHOLD, HE SPEAKETH UNTO THE WORDS OF LOVE AND COMFORT THAT HE MAY LIFT UP THY HEART—that He may feed thy soul—that He may encourage thy spirit—that thou may serve Him continually both by day and by night!—For thou art of the Children of David.
24. THEY SHALL CALL THEE THE CHILDREN OF GOD, thou shalt be called a mighty people and strong, even from this small beginning. Thou shalt sweep across the face of the earth and thou shalt proclaim My Name unto all nations‚ and then shall the end come!
25. FOR THOU ART INDEED THEY OF WHOM I SPAKE. THOU ART INDEED THE LAST NATION UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH, AND THOU ART INDEED MY KING whom the Lord thy God hath chosen to dwell in—the Lord thy God hath been pleased to dwell in thee! They that put their trust in Him shall never be put to shame. Therefore, I am not ashamed to be called their God, for thou art a chosen people, and thou shalt bring great honour unto My Name. Thou shalt cause many nations to turn unto the Lord thy God!—Even the hearts of their fathers unto thee—and their children that do worship Me, shall drink and be satisfied! (Ps.25:2,20;Heb.11:16)
26. THEREFORE, LIFT UP THY VOICE AND SING! Praise Me, all ye people! Shout unto God! For, behold, I do a new thing in all the earth, and thou shalt be called the Beloved of the Lord amongst all nations!
PROPHECIES ABOUT DAVID AND MARIA AND GOD’S PROMISES OF FULFILMENT
27. PUT DOWN THY PEN! PUT DOWN THY SWORD! For all omnipotence cannot be obtained in thy little circles of ink. Nevertheless, thou shalt rest in the end of thy days, and thou shalt be greatly rewarded and highly honoured amongst all the maidens on the face of the earth, even amongst the queens of David, for the words that I have spoken unto Him. This is thy part. This shall be thy reward. For I shall say unto thee, well done, thou good and faithful handmaiden. Enter thou into the joy of thy Lord! For the Lord thy God hath spoken it.—And behold, thou hast recorded it faithfully. Thou art well-pleasing in My sight. For thou art faithful to all My Words I have spoken through My Prophet David. FOR THIS IS HE THAT WAS FOR TO COME—THE PROPHET WHICH I SHALL RAISE UP FROM AMONG THY BRETHREN—thou has heard him! For thou hast received all of his words. Thou hast believed that which I have given—all the words spoken by the Prophet, of David, your King. (See Deut. 18:15-18)
28. THOU SHALT REST NOW, FOR THOU ART FAITHFUL. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. For I have loved thee with an everlasting love that shall never be taken away from thee. Hear ye him!(Is.26:41)
29. SLEEP NOW‚ LITTLE ONE‚ AND TAKE THY REST, for it shall be done unto thee according to all I have spoken of thee‚ even unto the Children of Israel‚—all the words the Lord thy God gave unto His Children. FOR THIS IS MY MESSENGER WHOM I HAVE SENT BEFORE MY FACE. This is My David. This is My King. Hear ye him!
30. RECEIVE THOU WINE AT THE MOUTH OF DAVID‚ even as the fruit of his lips!
31. PUT UP THY SWORD, PUT UP THY SHIELD. Rest now. It shall be performed according to all I have spoken! Not one word shall fail nor fall unto the ground. For I am the Lord thy God, and true and faithful. Even so shall it be done unto thy Servant David according to all I have spoken‚ and thou shalt share with him the Kingdom, and sit with him upon thrones judging all the tribes of Israel!
David: The Lord’s Endtime Prophet!
May 7, 2003
—2002 Study Month
CM/FM 3423 Compiled 8/02
“I Will Set Up One Shepherd!”
1. It took me 49 years (God’s number seven times seven!) to find my life’s work! But in 1968 I found it, amongst the poorest of the poor of Huntington Beach, California, a youth capital in the richest county in the richest state in the richest country in the world, where the Lord called us to minister to the hippies!—The most hated, maligned, discriminated against, abused‚ harassed, persecuted and downtrodden element in all American society!
2. This younger generation of America was fed up with its System, fed up with its parents‚ fed up with its education, fed up with its empty religion, and was seeking real reality and more lasting, eternal values to life! They had had everything and tried everything, but nothing had satisfied; so they were earnestly seeking the answers—the truth, love‚ peace and meaning to life which they knew must exist somewhere!
3. They had rejected the churches and their answers because the churches had rejected them! Besides, in the churches and even in their own churchgoing parents they had not found reality or truth, but only what they considered hypocrisy and vain show! To most of them, church is disgusting and a bore, and the sermons are as dead and monotonous as the preacher and members! Most youth would apply to today’s churches and self-righteous churchmen what Jesus said to the churchy religious leaders of His day: That they are “whited sepulchers full of dead men’s bones” and the only way they could reach Heaven is by their spiritual stench! (Mat.23:27).
4. So as I wandered amongst those hippies on the streets of Huntington Beach, disguised like I myself was some kind of superannuated hippie or over-aged beatnik, my heart broke as I saw the pitiful condition of those poor young people of the richest place on Earth—hungry, empty and starving for the truth‚ starving for reality, starving for salvation‚ starving for the Words of God‚ starving for the love of God Himself!
5. When I saw those poor hippies, those poor wandering sheep without a shepherd‚ oh, the love God put in my heart for them! How my heart went out to them! I saw them and I wept for them! I couldn’t do anything else! I don’t think I could have helped but try to reach them, the burden was on me so strong, the anointing for it was so strong, and the Lord gave me such love and compassion for them!
6. One dark night, as I walked the streets with those poor drugged and despairing hippies, God suddenly spoke to my heart and said, “Art thou willing to go to these lost sheep to become a king of these poor little beggars? They need a voice to speak for them, they need a shepherd to lead them, and they need the rod of My Word to guide them to the Light!” I burst into tears and I cried out to the Lord and I said, “Lord, I believe, help Thou mine unbelief!” And that night I promised God that I would try to lead them and do everything I could to save them and win them to the Lord and lead them into His service.
7. But I must confess that I was startled and mystified by this revelation and I wondered what it could mean, as I hadn’t the faintest idea of how to go about it! I really had no idea what it was leading to, but I just knew that we had to somehow preach the Gospel to those hippies! They’d been churched to death and preached to death and hounded to death by the System and it hadn’t done any good, so we just had to get out there and somehow love’m back to life!
8. So we followed them down into their gutters and their dives and their dope dens and their hard-rock hells and we invited them—not to come to church, not to sit in fancy pews—but just to come to Jesus and He would solve all their problems, answer all their questions, satisfy all their longings and hungers and give them something wonderful to live for—the truth of His marvelous love!
9. They were not only quick, but gloriously enthusiastic in their reception of and their return to God’s love in Jesus and the answers of His Word!—Which, after all, are the answer to all mankind’s problems, not only the hippies’! So when I and my own teenaged children came to them with the loving message of God in Jesus and His Words‚ and tuned to the language of their music, they were more than happy to receive it!
10. They flocked to the little hippie-type of club that we were given the use of there in Huntington Beach, and as they sat there on the floor, they listened and they heard and they believed and they received the message of God’s love! And with their instinctive premonition of the impending doom of God’s judgments on a wicked world, they were more than ready to eat up His predictions of the immediate future as I taught them the Endtime prophecies of the Bible! They were ripe and ready for revolution and had found its greatest fulfillment in our spiritual “Revolution for Jesus!”
11. I had to trust the Lord to lead me and to help me obey His command to “feed My sheep” (Jn.21:15-17), and I just did the same thing with those kids as I’d been doing with my own kids for years—teaching—and mostly something they were very interested in and needed to know—Bible prophecy! If they didn’t know that God had something better in store and a better future to offer, what was the use of learning about the present? So I socked it to’m first with God’s message of the Endtime!
12. And as I began teaching and feeding them, the Lord began to pour it on and I began to pour it out! And then the most wonderful thing happened! Though old enough to be their father and of the already hated generation of their parents, they opened their hearts to me and received me as their friend, and more, as their own beloved father in the Lord, their shepherd, whose voice they suddenly knew as theirs, and followed, for it was the Lord’s, through me! Hallelujah!
13. As more and more of them received the Lord and were freed and delivered from their old lives of drugs, degradation and death, I knew that we couldn’t just turn them back to their former fearful haunts and dens. We had to take them in as part of our own personal family! This was actually nothing new for us, as for years I had shown my own children how to love God and their fellow man by filling my house with the poor, the needy, the helpless and the unloved, restoring their faith in God and teaching them how to live for others. I shared what I had and I did what I could and I taught others to do the same—and it worked!
14. True, voluntary, genuine, unselfish sharing really worked on a small scale with charity beginning at home, so why not now on a larger scale with these dozens of converted hippies who were so earnestly desiring to serve the Lord with us? The godly communism of the Early Church was our ideal and example, where “all that believed were together and had all things common, and sold their possessions and goods and parted them to all men as every man had need” (Acts 2:44,45). And we soon found out that it worked for us just like it did for them! Praise God!
15. By this time we were so bitter against the churches for their hypocritical do-nothing religion, their multi-million dollar so-called Gospel entertainment business and their multi-billion dollar fancy church buildings that were robbing the poor and the rest of the world of the Gospel and salvation and sending millions of poor lost souls to Hell, that we were ready to declare war on the church system!
16. Our militant attacks on System–addict religion and the educational and commercial system in general with invasions, sit-ins, demonstrations, marches, picketing‚ beach baptisms‚ revolutionary shouts, wild worship, and real, red-hot, subversive, radical Bible teaching with the bare and naked flashing Sword of the Word of God really turned the kids on! The entire hippie generation was ready for the Jesus Revolution!
17. And the Revolution for Jesus was on its way! The kids ate it up and the hippies loved it! We thumbed our noses at the churches and the Establishment and rolled on in a wild melee of fanatic witnessing and an orgy of the love of God! The whole hip generation was going crazy—about Jesus! And it all started with a little flame of faith kindled in the hearts of a few little kids by their religiously weirdo Dad whom God and His Word had convinced that real Christians could still live like Jesus’ disciples and those radical religious revolutionaries of the Early Church!
18. It was a real outpouring of the Spirit of God! Scores and scores of kids were getting saved and filled with the Holy Ghost and were almost instantly manifesting gifts of the Spirit, talking in tongues and prophesying—one of the greatest outpourings of the Spirit I’ve ever personally witnessed‚ really amazing! It was just like the early days of Pentecost! (Acts 2:17,18). And those kids knew more about the Lord than the people who’d been sitting in church all their lives—they were experiencing the Lord!
19. Just imagine!—All of those hippies fresh off the streets, raw hippies, most of them hardly ever having seen the inside of a church and had been anti-religious and everything, and here they were being filled with the Spirit of God and manifesting all these marvelous gifts of the Spirit—visions, messages, prophecies and revelations!
20. And the things that the Lord showed us were just almost unbelievable! God said that our little pebble would roll and gather momentum until it snowballed into a mountain!—That our little flame would be fanned into a forest fire that would sweep the nations!—That our wave would wash the shores of the world!—Visions and messages about the things that we were going to do that were, at that time, really hard to believe! But that’s what encouraged us to obey the Lord and step out!
21. We took it to heart that God meant what He said!—That if we would only do what He asked, He would do much more!—That if we would only start out and hit the road and go out through all the nation, it wouldn’t just be one fire in one little place, but there would be thousands of fires all over the nation and even all over the world! So we obeyed!
22. We went out and did what God told us to do! We were just dumb enough to believe that God meant it! Those kids were all new enough in the spirit and new enough in the things of God that they didn’t know any better than to believe God! And as we obeyed, God did His part and blessed and multiplied and used us to reach the whole country with His message!
23. Our “Revolution for Jesus” was exploding and making headlines throughout the U.S., and hundreds of new, on–fire, dedicated‚ full-time disciples began joining our ranks! So that by late summer 1970, we decided it was time to obey Jesus’ command to “go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature!” (Mk.16:15). So Maria and I flew to Europe to survey the field, sound out the possibilities, prepare the way and make plans for the pioneering and opening of new heavenly Homes of our Family around the world!
24. Little did we realize at that time that the Lord had sent us far from our beloved flocks and communities back in the U.S. not only for these reasons, but for an even more important purpose: To reveal and give to us an entirely new ministry—a ministry that would prove to be more far–reaching, more lasting and more helpful to millions of God’s children than anything we’d ever done before in our many years in His service!
25. While I was still with our Homes there in the States I could only be in one place at a time, and I wound up spending most of my time ministering to that one Home while neglecting the others—so involved in the problems and needs of one that I was almost ignoring the others, too close to one and too far from the rest. But being suddenly far removed from the hubbub, busy activity and immediate personnel of the one community that I had been staying in, I found myself equidistant from all of our Homes and much closer to all of them in spirit than ever before, with much more time to spend alone with the Lord than ever before, to get a good connection without so much static or distraction, interference or interruption.
26. Alone with Him, I found out that I could really tune in and hear plainly. I could really turn on by His power and see clearly and so completely drop out of everything that for hours His Spirit could flow in a steady‚ heavy stream, rich, deep and wide—”waters to swim in”—pure and clear, under the ideal conditions of the prophet on the mountaintop, alone with God!—A mountaintop of spiritual experience higher than I’d ever known before, in richness, fullness and clarity of view, with the best perspective I’d ever had of the whole picture, God’s picture, His plan, as well as our different communities and their needs.—The perfect situation to hear from Heaven, put it on paper and pass it on to our flocks everywhere!
27. So I never really found my life’s calling till we were far away from our precious children in the Lord and we started writing Letters! That was what was really my calling and what the Lord had designed me for and ordained me for from the very beginning—to write Letters to feed and lead His children!
28. Thank God dear Maria was such a diligent, faithful, good handmaiden who wanted to make sure she didn’t lose any of it and caught it all, that she jotted down every single Word the Lord gave us! Only God knew what He was going to do with me and us, and He alone knew what I needed. He not only made Maria to order, the way I wanted her, but also to His order—the way she needed to be for the work He wanted done!
29. In the early days before we even had tape recorders, she wrote down all the first Letters in shorthand, particularly the revelations during the night, sometimes even writing it all down in the dark. It would always amaze me when I’d wake up in the morning and she’d say, “Remember what happened last night?” I’d say, “What? Nothing happened, I had a good night’s sleep!” But I received some of the most beautiful prophecies I ever got in the middle of the night and wasn’t even aware of it! I was totally unconscious! I guess that’s the only way the Lord could get through to me like that—when I was unconscious!
30. And if dear faithful Maria hadn’t put it all down on paper you never would’ve gotten it and none of us would’ve ever known! She reminds me of the Scripture, “She doesn’t let one word fall to the ground!” (1Sam.3:19). She’s as faithful as you can get with the words. And that’s why you’ve got me and the Lord’s Words and the Family, because of her. She’s the one behind it all, always inspiring and pushing me along! If I’m anything today, you can thank her for being the tool and the neck that turned the head—the power behind the throne! Of course‚ it’s all the Lord, but He used her to bring it all to pass!
31. Mind you, prior to this time I had never really written anything! But I found that the kids really needed something to hold in their hands to help them grasp the truth that was in the Bible, but which they couldn’t understand.
32. I certainly never expected to be a prophet—I never planned to be a prophet! I don’t think I even wanted to be a prophet; I never wanted such responsibility. And I certainly didn’t ask for it! But God finally had to do it supernaturally by almost forcing prophecy through me to give me the true living water for today! He almost forced me to write what needed to be written and to show me that the Bible alone was not enough!
33. Besides, the Bible to most young people today is an ancient book and even an ancient language, and they can’t even understand the old English and peculiar expressions. They don’t know anything about it or its history and they can’t understand it—but they can understand my Letters! So that’s what I’m here for: To speak the language of this modern generation and to reveal to them the truth of God that they didn’t get out of the Bible because they didn’t believe it in the first place—or couldn’t understand even if they did read it! So God had to send them a modern prophet to give them His modern Word that they could understand and they could believe.—To explain the Bible’s application to their lives today!
34. Of course, most of the churches today totally reject any new prophecies or revelations from God! Because of a couple of verses in Revelation about not adding or taking from the word of “this prophecy”—the prophecy of John in the Book of Revelation—they misinterpret it and completely rule out all prophecy‚ all interpretation or any messages from God whatsoever, and they’ve pretty much sadly concluded that God doesn’t speak anymore. Well, such a God would be a dead God!
35. I can remember people in the churches who said, “Well‚ if it’s not in the Bible, I don’t believe it! You just can’t base things on dreams and visions and revelations; it’s gotta be the Scriptures!” Well, I wonder what they thought about all those dreams and visions and revelations and messages and angelic creatures and whatnot in the Bible? How do they think they got the Bible in the first place? It’s nothing but one revelation after another, one vision after another—dreams and visions and revelations!
36. Besides‚ we are organizing a whole new culture! And since we’re not just living in tents like Moses and the ancient children of Israel, I can’t tell you just to read about how they did it. I can’t hand you a Bible and say, “Here’s how to organize and run your community!” I can’t hand you a Bible and say, “Here‚ read and understand all this Endtime prophecy!” It would take a whole lifetime to study it, and you just don’t have time!
37. So thank God, He is alive and well and speaking today! And I’ve found that the Lord anoints and speaks according to what the need is. Throughout the years He has given us countless marvelous revelations, prophecies, poetry, and all kinds of inspirational things to encourage us and feed us and keep us going. But at other times our Letters have been primarily practical instruction and teaching, especially at times when we needed reorganization or knowledge of administration or change of methods‚ etc.
38. There’s no credit to me at all except I’m just here to obey and do it—and I don’t even really get any credit for that because I’m afraid not to! In fact, about all there is to being a prophet is simply being the messenger boy and relaying what the Lord has said and shown. So sometimes I feel like mine is the easiest job in our whole Family! All I have to do is sit and watch visions and pictures and dreams—God’s movies—and then tell you all about it!
39. I’m really nothing but a tool‚ nothing but a channel, nothing but His voice, so I don’t have to worry about what I am or who I am or what people think I am or anything! God’s man is nothing but a wirephoto and teletype machine, like the news media use, on which they get the latest news in words and pictures! That’s all I am, God’s means of communication: He sends the pictures and the words by turning on my key on my wavelength, and I‚ His little machine, simply rattle it off and pass it on to you! It’s just that simple and that easy, crazy as it may seem!
40. And although some of the things God has given me have even been a little hard for me to understand, and some of them have been obviously offensive to those who didn’t care to understand, I assure you they’re of the Lord, and as you can see, God has always fulfilled them, they’re bearing good fruit, and I have no reason to believe that He will not continue to fulfill them and continue to cause them to bear such good fruit. I’ll confess that some of the things which the Lord has said have amazed and nearly appalled us, but I have always immediately asked God for Scriptures to confirm their authenticity and He has never failed to help me find such confirmations in His Word.
41. So I must say, along with Martin Luther, “They are indeed my writings, I cannot deny it! So here I stand, by the grace of God, I can do no other!” I cannot deny that the Lord has spoken. That would be to deny the truth and to deny the Lord and to deny His Spirit. But it looks to me like our Words have worked and they’re still working, and I expect them to keep on working till Jesus comes! PTL!
42. Jesus said, “By their fruits ye shall know them!” (Mat.7:20). And I certainly believe that our own children and our good fruit around the world are sufficient proof that we and our Words are of God and that we are a good tree bringing forth good fruit. And our fruits are not only the billions that have been reached with the Gospel, nor even the many millions of souls that have been personally won to Jesus, but also the many thousands who have been changed, radically changed—their whole lifestyle changed, their whole lives completely different than they were before, 100% new creatures in Jesus Christ—who have forsaken everything to follow Jesus and reach others with His love!
43. God has called Himself out a people!—He’s made Himself a people that were no people (1Pet.2:9,10), and He’s winning the world with those that were the scum of the Earth! We haven’t made ourselves great, we’re nothing!—But God has increased us and strengthened us and prospered us and given us many souls!
44. His wonder working Words have worked wonders around the world! And we know that this work is of God, “For if it had been of man, it would have come to naught. But because it is of God, no man has been able to stand against it!” (Acts 5:38,39).—Till we are today the most radical, revolutionary, on-fire, fastest–growing‚ soul-saving missionary group in the world! Not mere church members, but on–fire missionaries and soul winners for the Lord! Praise God!
45. We are continuing to press forward toward our goal of reaching the entire Earth with the message of His love‚ and we are coming closer to that goal daily! Thanks be to God! We are one Family‚ one Kingdom, and one fold with one Shepherd! And our tiny band of only a few thousand forsake-all, totally dedicated and wholeheartedly marching together soldiers have had and are having a greater impact on this world than all of the disunited, lukewarm, do-nothing churches put together!
46. God has always worked through some chosen leader, one shepherd, with one fold, whenever He could possibly get all of His sheep together to obey and follow Him! All the successful moves of God throughout time and the Bible were led by God’s chosen man for that time and purpose. Do you believe that? Well, just read your Bible and Church history and you’ll see that it’s so! That’s just the way it is—the way God made it! Praise the Lord! Are you with me? Then come on!—Let’s take the world for Jesus! God bless you! I love you!
47. The following Bible verses were written years after the death of King David of old‚ and are fulfilled today in David and his children, in the Latter Days!
48. “For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I‚ even I, will both search My sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out My sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick.
49. “And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them‚ even My servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. And I the Lord will be their God, and My servant David a prince among them; I the Lord have spoken it. And ye My flock, the flock of My pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord God” (Ezekiel 34:11,12,16,23,24, 31).
50. “Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and His goodness in the latter days. Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe His prophets, so shall ye prosper!” (Hos.3:5; 2Chron. 20:20). (ML #1962:1-2, 4–32, 36-43, 46–53, 55–56; DB8).
“David!” (ML #77)
51. God often likes to tell you who you are, help you appreciate what you are‚ even before He’s going to let you know what you’re going to do! He did this with most of His prophets and kings and great men of the Bible‚ even some of the secular kings, like Cyrus, whom He named hundreds of years before he was born and said what he was going to do! (Isa.44:28).
52. My mother had dedicated me to the Lord before I was born, and she prayed for a name and the name the Lord gave for me was—David! I was reared in the nurture and admonition of the Lord and served the Lord‚ having been commissioned by the Lord to serve Him even before I was born!
53. I always felt all my life that the Lord had something very big and great for me to do‚ and that’s why I got so discouraged when after 50 years I still didn’t know what God wanted me to do! But most of the world’s great men and Bible heroes never discovered their life’s work until their later years. It seemed I had not accomplished much at all—and where was this great work, where was the real prophet of God, the flaming evangelist? But I never dreamed what God was going to do with me! I had tried every kind of way to reach the multitudes with the Gospel, from music to movies, and still couldn’t find out what God wanted for me—my life’s work! I learned a lot while I was wandering around trying to serve the Lord! I’ve been amazed at how many things the Lord gave me experience in! I don’t know much about them, but I know a little about a lot! God was preparing me all those years for what I didn’t even know I was going to do!
54. And as time began to draw near, He began to give us a few hints and warnings to get ready for it: It was about to come to pass! The first outstanding sign was the Message of Jeremiah‚ which was revealed to us in December of 1961, when I was very ill, and God said this was to be our message from now on—the doomsday, Endtime, warning message!
55. God began to speak to us and tell us we were going to do something great—something unusual! Then in that last year, after my work of putting Gospel TV across the nation was finished, I was out of a job, nearly broke, unemployed, and wondering what to do for the Lord, nearly 50 years of age, seemingly frustrated and defeated!—And we just decided to start out like we had in the beginning, with our little family now teenagers, and start preaching the Gospel on the road again. It looked like we were starting all over again, like we had when the kids were little, living by faith and witnessing wherever we went!
56. In ’67 Grandmother joined the team, and through her God began to teach us not to move without orders, and to hear explicitly, specifically, the very voice of God and do exactly what He said to do, even if it seemed crazy as a loon!
57. And it always worked when we obeyed! One whole year of 10,000 miles of miracles we traveled with Grandmother, the Lord even naming towns and countries we were supposed to go to and how we should travel—just teaching us how to learn, listen, and obey the voice of the Spirit—and God would do the rest! How many times the Lord told His prophets to do crazy things, just to test them to see if they could believe Him!
58. The Lord prophesied also where we were to go; when we returned from the Isles of the Rising Sun (West Indies), we were to go to the Land of the Setting Sun (California) and there it would be told us what we were to do next!
59. On the way there that summer, we stopped over at the ranch in Texas for a few weeks, and while there a well-known prophetess of God got so excited about a prophecy the Lord had given her about us, that she drove her car all the way to Texas [from Florida] to tell us about it. At this time we had about hit rock bottom‚ we were nearly broke and we were forsaking all—going out not knowing whither we went—going on a shred of a clause of a prophecy: “Thou shalt go out to the Land of the Setting Sun, and there it shall be told thee what thou shalt do!” But if we had not obeyed, God would never have accomplished what He has accomplished! We had to obey every little thing exactly as He told us!
60. This dear sister was so excited, she said, “Brother David‚ God gave this to me and said I must come out and tell you about it right away quick—that it’s about you!”—And she was so convinced it was of God and to be fulfilled in us that she’d driven her car [more than 1,300 miles] to tell us!—And guess what it was?—Ezekiel 34!
61. Well, I thought, “That’s nice—the Lord even chose a passage that had my name in it and applied it to me! He took a passage that talked about David!” I never dreamed He could possibly be actually talking about me personally in that passage! I believed that God was applying this to us and the family to encourage us, but you couldn’t have ever convinced me by the wildest stretch of my imagination that God was actually talking about us!—That He actually uttered this prophecy originally for you and for me about what God was going to accomplish through us!
62. Nevertheless‚ right after this prophecy, we went to California and hit our all–time low visiting with Grandmother—no openings, no bookings, no money! The City of the System refused this little band of bedraggled knights and warriors and we went discouraged on our way! It was there in California that God gave us Psalm 68 and told us that it meant us—which at the time really sounded too big for our little family!
63. But now our family is no longer so little! You are the fulfillment of it—the proof of it—the fruits of it! “By their fruits ye shall know them!” You are the proof that it is true, and you are it and you are these of whom the Lord spoke, both in Psalm 68 and Ezekiel 34 and in the multitude of other revelations He has given us! And now for the first time I’m going to tell you what I think about Ezekiel 34 myself! Last night the Lord told me what He thought about it‚ and we got a confirmation straight from His Own Mouth!
64. The whole thing was a rebuke from the Lord against my denying, doubting and challenging His Word! It woke me in the middle of the night and was [as follows]:
65. “Why dost thou deny thy name David and doubt that I have given it to thee and challenge that I have made thee thus? You have doubted that I am able to do this, like Sarah who laughed when I told her that in old age she should bear a son. I have made thee My Moses and My David! I have made thee a new vessel and completely broken thee and destroyed the former vessel that was, and made thee a totally new vessel!
66. “I am displeased with thee for thy unbelief! Why dost thou laugh at the creation of the Lord?
67. “Man thinketh not as God thinketh. For Man looketh on the outward appearance‚ but the Lord looketh on the heart. I put down and I put up. I propose and I dispose!
68. “It is not for thee to question whether they will believe or whether they will not believe. It is only for thee to obey. They look unto thee as David of old—as Moses!
69. “For it is I that have made thee and called thee by thy name, even unto the Generation of generations—called thee by thy name before thou wast formed in the womb and caused thy mother to call thee by thy name David, that it should be fulfilled that which was spoken by My prophets!
70. “So who art thou to question the will of God? Thou art My spittle upon the ground, for which I have made thee from clay that it might be made a better vessel—not the water and blood of thy mother, but the spittle and clay of God, as the vessel I have created for the glory of God!” (It was like the Lord was spitting in my face—”You’re nothing.” To deny it was to challenge the Lord. Any element of self was very disgusting to the Lord—as though I had anything to do with it! I had nothing to do with it; it was none of my business!)
71. “I have made thee thus! Who art thou to question that I have broken thee and made thee and created thee in My Own image to be that David which of old I have foretold! Beware lest thou be found to fight against God and the will of God and the Spirit that I have given thee!
72. “Cease now from thy own words and thy own doubts and believe‚ for with God nothing shall be impossible, but all things are possible to him that believeth. Cease in thy proud attempts to remove the Light from Israel!
73. “For thou shalt be thus and even more also as I have said. For thou art My creation and the work of My hands. It is not for thee to question the work of thy Creator! Even as David was but a man, who could even lie, with frail flesh was contemptible—so art thou unto Me, so is thy flesh unto Me! For in this will I glory; not in the works of flesh but in the creation of My Spirit, that it shall be known that I have made thee and called thee by thy name and created thee and foretold thee and thou art that David of which I spake unto thee by thy sheep to be the Light of Israel!
74. “By My Spirit I have plucked thy harp and My tones have awakened thee and I have said unto thee‚ ‘Come forth and rise, and plead for My children and My people Israel! David, arise and come forth, as from sleep, that thou mayest save My children!’
75. “Write all these things in a book! Put this in a book—in many books (publications), and write it in a scroll to send to all the people, that they may know that it is I that have made thee and not thee thyself.—That I have caused these things to be written in a book to be read!
76. “Even as with My servant Moses, I have dealt with thee—even face to face and mouth to mouth have I spoken unto thee. As with My servant David, so have I done unto thee!
77. “I forgive thee for thy unbelief. I shall give thee faith! Thou must lead My people, like Moses. Thou art as the voice of God unto them.
78. “Why dost thou doubt? Knowest thou not that all I have to do is speak the Word and it is done? For I have placed upon thee this cross. From My seed shall come little ones. Even thy seed shall grow and all generations shall call thee blessed. Thy seed shall call thee blessed!—For the Word of the Lord is spoken and I have said it!
79. “Cease now from thy doubtings and fears and trust in Me. Be it done unto thee even as I have spoken! See now, how I have turned thee about and caused thee to awaken from slumber. I have turned thee by My Spirit. My Word within thee is as bitterness within thy belly, and My wine is unto thee as My Spirit to set thy tongue free. Even more than the milk of the mother to the baby which is thirsty, am I unto thee. So therefore, hush now thy murmurings against Me! Even as thou hast said that thou shalt receive the mother’s milk of My Word, so receive thou.
80. “Therefore thou shalt give it unto many. For they are My Words—whether thou wilt or thou wilt not—whether they be sweet or whether they be bitter. I have said unto thee that thou shalt speak as a father, and unto them as children. It is for neither of thee to question the will of thy God!
81. “Because thy faith shall be as the faith of David and their strength shall be as the strength of David’s men! And thou shalt plunge into battle with them and be the victor, and thou shalt fight as with the strength of the Lord‚ thy God, and wound the hairy scalp of the Enemy by the power of the Spirit of God. They shall follow thee like sheep whithersoever thou goest.
82. “For it shall be done unto thee even as I have spoken. Turn thou now upon thy bed and rest. I shall bless thee! So why dost thou question? Thou art the least among many brethren—from the very ground upon which I spat!
83. “But I have kissed thee! I have kissed thee, David‚ and brought thee into being, and My love has called thee David‚ Beloved of God! For which cause thy mother did name thee! Moses is David—even as thy mouth is My Word!” (ML #77:1-34‚ DB4).
“Ezekiel 34!—Now Fulfilled!”
84. The first time we received this passage of Ezekiel 34 was when a dear sister in the Lord, who knew us and loved us, got it from the Lord‚ and the Lord told her it was for us and that it applied to us personally and our future ministry.
85. At that time we didn’t really understand it! We understood it partially and we saw how it could apply to us and somewhat fit our immediate situation, but little did I dream what deeper, greater, much more far-reaching meaning it had!—That it was really predicting the ministry which we were to have in the future and that it was literally for us personally‚ and a literal, predictive prophecy of what God was going to do with you in these last days, this last great and important generation!
86. Ezekiel 34: “And the Word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks?” The night this Jesus Revolution really began was the night we declared war on the churches and on education and on the God–damned selfish capitalistic System! (See ML #1336.)
87. Our first blast was at the false shepherds! “Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks? Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool. Ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock. The diseased have ye not strengthened.
88. “They were scattered, because there is no shepherd!”—Wandering around as sheep! I’ll never forget that night! (Tongues and weeping.) As I wandered those streets of Huntington Beach, disguised like a superannuated hippie or an over-aged beatnik to see what was going on, my heart broke and I wept for those kids! And the Lord spoke to me and called: “They have no shepherd!”—Scared me half to death!
89. “Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the Word of the Lord! Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My flock at their hand!” I’m going to hold them responsible for these poor scattered sheep!
90. “And I will require My flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock.” He’s going to remove those false shepherds to where they’re not even going to be able to feed them anymore! “Neither shall the shepherds feed themselves anymore!” They won’t be around anymore! “For I will deliver My flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.”
91. The churches have devoured them; the beasts of education have devoured them; the beasts of commercialism have devoured them! The dogs of war have devoured their very flesh! God damn it! It makes me so mad! If it makes me mad, think how angry it makes God!
92. “For thus saith the Lord God: behold, I, even I, will both search My sheep‚ and seek them out.” Hallelujah! I know another passage somewhere where He says, “I’ll send out searchers to find My sheep!” (Jer.16:16). That’s us! Isn’t that beautiful?
93. “I, even I, will both search My sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered, so will I seek out My sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
94. “And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries!” He brought us out of the System, out of the evil way and out of the countries of this world! “And I will bring them to their own land.” God told us we were going to be a New Nation—not a physical land, but a new land, a spiritual land.
95. “I will feed them in a good pasture,” not only spiritually, but even physically, PTL! “And upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be. There shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. I will feed My flock and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord God. I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away.
96. “And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even My servant David.” How about that! Wow! Isn’t that something? I didn’t dream that this could possibly mean me! At the time I got it and when that dear sister brought it, I said, “Well, yes. Here’s my little family and brother Josh, and yes, I am the pastor of this little flock and I will have the faith the Lord will use me to help feed them.”
97. I never dreamed it was going to be such a big flock! But He meant a lot more than just my little family. “Even My servant David, he shall feed them and he shall be their shepherd. And I the Lord will be their God‚ and My servant David a prince among them; I the Lord have spoken it. And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land.
98. “And they shall dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. And I will make them and the places round about My hill a blessing.” He’s going to make us a blessing! “Round about My hill”—this is symbolic of a power or a nation. Hills and mountains almost always symbolize nations in prophecy. We’re just a little hill, but He’s going to make all around us a blessing.
99. “I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.” PTL! We’ve already been enjoying them, amen?—”And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the Earth shall yield her increase and they shall be safe in their land.
100. “And shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke. And deliver them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them. They shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them, but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.” Praise God!
101. “Thus shall they know,” you children are going to know, “that I the Lord their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel,” the true house‚ you, “are My people, saith the Lord God! And ye My flock‚ the flock of My pasture, are men, and I am your God.” PTL? Hallelujah! Amen‚ TYL! Do you believe it? TYJ! Why don’t you get excited? Think what the Lord’s told you!
102. (Tongues and prophecy: ) “Even as John the Baptist came in the spirit and power of Elijah, even as I said‚ ‘Behold, I send Elijah the prophet before the coming of the day of the Lord,’ even as I said I would send David in the spirit and power of David My servant: Even so have I done it, saith the Lord!” (Mal.4:5).
103. (David prays:) We didn’t do anything, You did it all, Lord. Thank You, Lord, for fulfilling this prophecy! Thank You, Lord, how You have already fulfilled it and how You are still fulfilling it, and how You will yet fulfill it!
104. (Prophecy: ) “I have welded My Moses and David together; in the volume of the book it is written of them, so have I done it.” Hallelujah! TYJ! “And so shall I keep My Word and fulfill all that I have promised today, for I am thy God!” (ML #1335:1-4, 8, 10-16, 18-26, DB1).
“The David Prophecies!
—Of the Bible” (ML #1642)
105. Very few prophets in the Bible had their coming predicted. The Lord didn’t foretell the coming of very many prophets, so the ones that He did forecast must have been pretty important; to encourage the people during very trying times.
106. I really think He must have had me in mind in a lot of these prophetic verses about David, and was specifically speaking of me, because they couldn’t possibly have been applied to old King David, and neither could they be applied to Jesus, which is the way the church tries to interpret them all. So this David was a real mystery for thousands of years because they couldn’t possibly foresee a future King David in the Last Days. But the Lord Himself spoke it and applied it and in such ways in certain prophecies that it couldn’t possibly refer to old King David or Jesus because some of them were made long after old King David died, about a coming David.
107. Jesus had an absolutely unique place as the only begotten Son of God‚ the Savior and the Messiah‚ and there is no reason why God should have spoken of Him as being David when there was already a David‚ the old King David, and there was a coming King David. The Scriptures speak expressly of David in the Last Days, in the Latter Day He would raise up this king (Hosea 3:5).
108. The Lord Himself named me from my mother’s womb, filled me with the Spirit from my mother’s womb, and confirmed it by three different prophets in three different places, men who didn’t even know who I was. They laid their hands on me and prophesied that prophecy of the David of the Church of Philadelphia, and if that prophecy is not only symbolic of that kind of church but also of a Latter Day church, then it would have to be an Endtime David (Rev.3:7-13).
109. Imagine! That was a prophecy given after Jesus had come and gone and the old King David had long ago come and gone! So how could it apply to either one of them?
110. The very first prophecy about David, by Moses in Deuteronomy, didn’t say it was Jesus or the Messiah nor the Son of God, but he said, “I will raise up a prophet from amongst thy brethren like unto you.” In other words, like Moses, an ordinary man and not the Son of God, not Jesus (Deut.18:15,18). Old King David didn’t live in the Latter Days in any sense of the word whatsoever, so it couldn’t possibly have been that King David.
111. None of the men of God in recent times as far as I know have ever claimed to be David nor Moses! Why does no one else ever claim to be this mysterious David? Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! Because He reserved that for us! Just think of that! He reserved that name and its fulfillment for us.
112. They were hard to believe when I first got’m before I saw any signs of any fulfillment, but now we know, we have seen the fulfillment before our very eyes‚ of how much the Lord has done through us. We’ve fulfilled those prophecies to the very letter in gathering His scattered sheep, searching them out and bringing them together and making me a king—prophet, priest and king to them like Moses was.
113. Moses and David were the only men of God in history who were both prophet, priest and king—all three to their people, and that’s exactly what the Lord called me‚ by both of their names, Moses David! Most of the kings had prophets and had priests, but they didn’t try to do all three jobs because they weren’t called to do all three jobs.
114. Another thing that struck me just now in the Philadelphia prophecy is that He says, “Let no man steal thy crown” (v.11)‚ as though He were speaking to a king! Well, I’ve surely had to be a king to my people, to help manage their business and national affairs, even when I didn’t want to. I always preferred to simply be your prophet, to receive and pass on the Words of the Lord. But He also made me your king, whether I like it or not! And nearly all these prophecies are already fulfilled, TTL! (ML #1642; DB2).
“The Call of David!” (ML #79)
115. I’ll never forget that night‚ as I stood there in the darkness, telling God I’d done what He’d asked me—now what did He want me to do? And suddenly He drew my attention upward toward a blinking red light atop a tall broadcasting antenna, saying, “I want you to be like that red light atop My broadcasting antenna, beaming My warning message to the world!”
116. I asked God in prayer what He meant, and He told me to open my Bible and read the first passage my eyes fell upon!—And it was the Call of Ezekiel in Ezekiel chapter 2!
117. And the Lord told me this was to be my message also—our message against the so-called Christians of today! “I send you to the children of Israel”—the people of God, those who were supposed to be His Church, God’s Israel of yesterday, the old bottles, impudent and hard–hearted and rebellious against the Lord!
118. Whether they will listen or not now, some day they’ll remember that we warned them of their fate! We’re not to be afraid of them, even if they’re like thorns and scorpions that prick and sting us and persecute us, as they did Him!
119. But don’t you be rebellious like them! You obey the Lord and tell’m the truth, even if it hurts! The message was of warning and woe, and like many prophecies, it was sweet to the taste, but not always easy to digest!
120. He has made us watchmen unto the house of Israel—therefore we’re to hear His Words and give them warning from the Lord! If we give them warning, we will have delivered our souls—but if we warn them not of their wicked way, their blood will be upon our hands! This last is God’s warning to us, His prophets, that we’d better not fail Him—we’d better get the job done or else we ourselves will feel guilty of their destruction when He destroys them!
121. We were to become as that red flashing light to the world—not just a decoration to some temple, but a somber warning of serious danger ahead! This was God’s calling to me personally, and you after me! This we were to be and to do!—And thank God by His grace we have been and are doing! We have obeyed His call and He has fulfilled it through us! PTL! (ML #79:1-7, DB4).
“A Psalm of David!” (ML #152)
122. (Jesus speaking:) I have had compassion upon this generation and sent unto them one shepherd, that they may know Me, Whom to know is life eternal. For they hunger after Me and grope after Me in darkness, and they would have the truth. Therefore I have given them a shepherd that shall guide them into the fold of the True Shepherd. My voice shall they heed through My servant David.
123. Heed thou and hearken therefore to My servant, for this is that David whom I have spoken of for the last generation—the prophet for this age—the one that shall carry the lambs in his bosom and give them suck and shall cherish them and nourish them.
124. These are the remnant of Israel and these shall be the last, upon whom the ends of the Earth are come. These are they whom are blessed above all generations, in whom all things I have spoken are fulfilled. For this is the fulfillment of all generations to prepare the way of the Lord and make His paths straight for His coming!
125. These are they of which I have spoken and these are they upon whom are fulfilled all the Words of My prophets of all generations. These are the little ones, the sheep of My pastures and flocks of My folds who have suffered above all generations and who run after that which I shall give them.
126. Dost thou kiss the Words of David and love the honey that droppeth from his mouth? Dost thou lick up each drop and dip thy tongue in the sweetness and cherish to thy belly that which cometh forth from My mouth of David? Then thou art wise and therefore thou shalt be fed and thou shalt be cherished and nourished in My bosom, for the bosom of David is as My bosom that I have given thee, this generation that I have loved!
127. If thou would open thy mouth wide and receive it, I will not only give thee honey and sweetness from My mouth‚ but I will give thee wine of My Spirit and thou shalt tingle to the thrill of My ecstasies, if thou wilt receive it.
128. Wouldst thou be fruitful unto Me? Bear thou forth the lambs of David that thou mayest increase his flock and enlarge his fold, that it may spread abroad throughout all the Earth, and that his tongue shall be heard by many nations, and his Words shall echo throughout all the world. For this is indeed the seed of David: The Words of his mouth that sow the truth of My love and bring forth fruit of My mouth and little lambs for My fold.
129. Thou dost take over the nations! Kings do bow down before thee and I do open the doors of all the nations of the Earth, for they cannot resist the power of thy spirit‚ nor can they refuse the love of thy heart. They shall receive thee unto their bosoms as the little lambs of My fold, and they shall nourish thee, and kings shall serve thee and queens shall minister unto thee and thou shalt suck at the paps of the Most High!
130. And yea, also shalt thou suffer for Me! Also shalt thou be slain for the Words of David and smitten for all that I have spoken through him! But in the end shalt thou triumph over them‚ for they shall be dust and ashes under thy feet, for thou shalt reign victorious over all the Earth and thou shalt forget the hinder years and remember only that which is called the glorious golden age that I have given thee, the age of all ages!
131. (To Maria: ) Thousands, yea, and thousands of thousands and ten thousand times ten thousand shall look unto thee and rejoice‚ for they shall hear the Words of thy pen that I have given to My servant David‚ and they shall hearken to do the things which thou dost write, and thou shalt be a cherished vessel exalted in My house! I have honored thee above all women in the house of My servant David.
132. Oh‚ what life do I give them through the Words of David! Oh, how they kiss and rejoice and dance to the Words of David! For he is My servant. He is My mouth, He is My voice and he is My heart and My soul, for he hath given unto Me, and he shall receive of My Spirit without measure! (ML #152:7-17; DB5).
End of File
Madame M on Maria
—Now It Can Be Told!6-10-73MO—DFO—NO. 705
—Edited by Father David.
© June 1978 by the Family of Love‚ CP 748, 00100 Roma, Italia.
1. (MADAME M:) YOU’RE NOT AS MUCH A CRYSTAL PERSON AS DAVID IS. (Maria: ) Exactly what is the difference? (Madame M:) One is just a different way of divining, really. Really, to be honest, as you know a bit about this‚ you don’t really need a crystal, really. A crystal is a focal point because it’s clear, it’s an important focal point because it’s clear.
2. IF YOU’RE CLAIRVOYANT YOU’RE CLAIRVOYANT and you don’t see in there like television pictures the way people think you do. But you might as well, because you see it just the same and you see it as clear. But you could just look at someone and you could give a reading, you could see a house if it’s there.
3. BUT WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE YOU MIGHT NEED A BALL so that you can get into it on your own, you see. Whether you have it or not‚ you can’t go wrong, that’s what I’m trying to say. (Maria: ) Do you see pictures more with this ball than with the hand? (Madame M: ) Not really, it depends on who I’m dealing with.
4. I CAN SEE THE HANDS and I can just see the hands and the lines on the hands and that’s it. Or I can have some hands and can’t help but see pictures—depends on the person on the way the reading goes. You get someone that has a crystal ball‚ it may be very ordinary because I suppose their lines all tell the same, so they’ll be quite pleased. But someone who isn’t well obviously it’s a bit different you know.
5. (MARIA:) WELL, EVERYTHING YOU SAID TO ME WAS GOOD LAST TIME, SO LET’S HEAR THE BAD. (Madame M:) Put your hands down…Leo‚ isn’t it? Tell me why you want to know the bad? (Maria:) Sometimes there are problems—we profit more by hearing the problems and troubles sometimes than we do by hearing the good things. (Madame M:) This all depends again on the person.
6. THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT YOU COULDN’T GIVE FORE– KNOWLEDGE TO OF PROBLEMS BECAUSE THEY WORRY, but when they’re dealing with it at the time they will deal with it very successfully. But if you say it’s going to happen, then they’re going to worry, so here again you’ve got to be judge of it. I think you’re quite safe.
7. WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? (MARIA:) JULY 31ST. (Madame M: ) Well of course, this is very, very good, you know really, it’s very good for the future, but it’s oh so changeable and so much to do, so much to do!
8. YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO BE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT, YOU KNOW, IN THE FUTURE‚ and I think you’re a sensible girl and I think I can tell you that of course part of your life will be not with David, you know that, don’t you, sensibly, but this will be much later. This will be much later, and never will you attain the spiritual heights that he does. But you mustn’t because if you did the same as him you’d both be starving by now, really. It would simply not be a very good idea.
9. YOU ARE SPIRITUAL ENOUGH. YOU ARE MATERIAL ENOUGH. You have a lot to do and you will do a fantastic amount of writing, fantastic! You’ll also go to many, many places, many places. I even get funny kinds of costumes like long coats and long skirts‚ but not like before, but like rough-looking peasant type‚ almost like long buckskin or something, you know, rough.
10. SO THEREFORE YOU’RE EVIDENTLY GOING TO BE IN STRANGE PLACES and have many scientific experiences as well as spiritual. I feel it won’t all be spiritual for you, you’ll seek out something‚ you might even find different tribes, you might want to know how people are living, more finding out for you I would say, and materially maybe even different people’s customs and all that sort of thing.
11. BUT I DON’T THINK THAT YOU’LL EVER STOP, and if you want to know, I don’t think you’ll ever be entirely domesticated, entirely. I don’t really get a domestic picture, evidently you must manage all right, make everything comfortable, but still for all that it’s far too interesting for it to be otherwise, you know.
12. SO YOU’RE GOING TO MANAGE TO HAVE CHILDREN (SINCE THEN WE HAD DAVIDITO!), TRAVEL around and have them travel around and see many strange places. Inspiration will come to you, but you can check it, can you understand what I mean? You don’t get carried away by it, you can check it. You know what you’re doing‚ and I think this is why a lot of it has to be a material searching as well.
13. I DON’T REALLY GET ANYTHING THAT I WOULD CALL BAD. I mean I get problems, you might be in a country‚ it might be a bit dangerous (it was!), you might want to get out (we just did!) and you know, this sort of thing, but like nothing that won’t be sort of right, and I don’t get you really being outstandingly unhappy or anything like that.
14. I CAN SEE QUITE A LOT OF CHANGE COMING RATHER QUICKLY, and I would certainly say that you are possibly about to leave this country—have you planned it? (Maria:) Well‚ no, we haven’t planned it but we know it would be a possibility. (We left unexpectedly for Tenerife a short time later!) (Madame M:) Is it going all right? I refuse to hear my own voice, in fact my own voice astonishes me when I hear it, it’s so deep! (Abrahim’s?)
15. YES I WOULD SAY SORT OF PROBABLY MOVING QUITE STRAIGHT AWAY, and there is a possibility of a journey to America (Atlantis?) under a year. (Maria: ) That’s just a possibility? (Madame M:) Just a possibility, but there’s a possibility. I wonder if it’s something you would turn down, you know, that just the possibility would be there.
16. MIND YOU, I WOULD SAY A FLYING VISIT THERE (we did fly!) and back again or something like that. It certainly isn’t where your travels are going to lead you, not for quite a while. But you’re not finished with it yet, but I don’t think it will be anywhere like the false parts of it, you know‚ the very high powered living parts, but more the West and things like that, the inspiring parts.
17. YOU HAVEN’T THOUGHT OF AFGHANISTAN HAVE YOU? (Maria:) Well … no. (Madame M:) The way you’re dressed here (in the vision) is almost like that sort of a place, very beautiful and all that sort of thing, but everybody is dressed a bit roughly because you’re up high or something like that, and there seems to be like houses there that are rather rough and ruddy and yet the view is inspiring and possibly quite uplifting. It may be just somewhere that you go sort of in your travels. (Tenerife?)
18. YOU PLAN TO HAVE CHILDREN? (Maria: ) Yes. (Madame M: ) quite soon? (Maria:) No. (Madame M: ) No, it must be sort of round about the three year mark I would say, not yet. (Davidito was born nearly two years later.) Of course you are going to the continent (we did eventually), but it might be a remote part of the Continent (Yes, Spain!)‚ it doesn’t have to be … it could be well over this way or well over that way, and your health will be better, you haven’t been well? (Maria:) Well‚ I’ve had fairly good health, but I’m never very energetic.
19. (MADAME M:) YOU’RE NOT ROBUST, BUT YET YOU HAVE GOOD HEALTH, and you will enjoy good health really, you know. Something that puzzles me tremendously and I would only say you may understand, you or David, but now I can see you looking young! When I first met you I didn’t. I wonder why that was?
20. I DIDN’T SEE YOU AS BEING A YOUNG PERSON, NOW I DO. Now that’s something that puzzles me! Did I see you as I felt you would fit this man or what, rather than you as an individual? I thought you were older. (Maria: ) It wasn’t my looks, I did have my hair up. (Madame M:) No, not really, it was more.
21. MAYBE IT WAS YOUR SITUATION AND THE FACT THAT YOU HAD SUCH AN INFLUENCE ON THIS GREAT MAN that I couldn’t perhaps think of you as being younger, probably that’s why. Most young people often have great sense, and especially when dealing with someone like that, but it was rather strange, that now I see you’re young, but yet then I didn’t see you were young. That’s what really puzzles me.
22. I’VE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH TRAVEL, QUITE FANTASTIC! It doesn’t seem as if you’re ever going to stop travelling! (That’s certainly been true!) You sit somewhere cross-legged, almost in a yoga position, and there’s trees all around you. Yet I wouldn’t have thought you were that spiritual, are you? (Maria: ) In the future maybe? (Madame M:) It could be that you find like a certain something.
23. YOU LOVE NATURE AND BEING RELAXED and all that appeals to you. (True!) You see, for you I get very much the backwoods and things‚ and all that very much, although I do get, it’s rather strange how readings go, because I get far more down-to-earth things, and yet I get you on the fringe of all these other great things, but I cannot feel the vibrations or anything.
24. IT DOESN’T SEND ME THE WAY DAVID’S READING DID. That’s the strange part of it‚ because I know you are going to be the material part. Strange to say‚ you lack confidence, or was that only at one time? (Maria: ) I think I always lack confidence for myself. (Madame M:) Yes, this is it you see. I thought perhaps at one time you did and now you’ve got inspiration, you might not do so much, but I don’t think you’re an over-confident person really.
25. IT HURTS ME REALLY TO SAY LATER YOU WILL MARRY AGAIN—you know when you’re recording it and you can’t even keep it yourself and you’re going to let David hear. But this is later, this is much later. There will be someone who will be entirely different and perhaps you could never have this affinity with anybody but David, so therefore it’s got to be different. It will be great and it will be companionship and you will like it, but it will never be the same. And yet it won’t make you unhappy. I suppose it will all fit into place when the time comes.
26. (MARIA: ) PROBABLY WHEN HE’S GONE, (Madame M: ) Yes. Well I suppose it’s to be perfectly honest to talk like that, it’s not impolite to talk like that, but you’re asking me to tell you what’s in the future, and I mean you might be in your late 30s or even early 40s then, but there is someone. What I’m saying is‚ in spite of this remarkable thing that you have with David, you wouldn’t want to remain on your own. It’s as if you cannot, as if you mustn’t. I don’t know why, this will be revealed to you later on.
27. SO POSSIBLY EVEN IMMEDIATELY (WHEN I’M GONE) THERE WILL BE THIS MARVELOUS PERSON WHO’S NOTHING LIKE DAVID and yet he … it’s not the same feeling‚ but it will satisfy you. He may even be slightly at least able to understand you and all that sort of thing, and possibly quite an interesting person. But for you there’s only one great love, only one, there’s no two ways about that at all!
28. AND I DO GET QUITE GOOD HEALTH, but I would say in the future if anything you could be much more robust, you know, you could be stronger. I think your nerves will always be a little bit funny, but then there again I think that’s really a sign of being gifted, I don’t think you can have perfect nerves.
29. I JUST HAVE NEVER MET ANYBODY WHO HAS BEEN GENUINE AND DID HAVE PERFECT NERVES. You know you can get people who are overpowering and all this, but I don’t find that they’re totally genuine. I find if anyone is genuine they could be very gifted but their nerves are always bad, even if they’re only acting or what have you‚ it’s got something to do with that.
30. THERE’S THREE COUNTRIES YOU WILL GO TO IN ANY CASE WITHIN 12 MONTHS. (We did—____, Italy and France only!—Within just a little over 12 months!) You seem as if you’re going off on like a special project of some kind somewhere. (It was—_______! Ha!) I really must say in the future I get very cold weather, so it’s not going to be all warm climate, but extremely cold weather. Maybe this is why you’ve got all these long clothes on and all that sort of thing.
31. CAN I TELL YOU HOW IT LOOKS? But I know it’s not going to be like that! It looks as if you were like putting up with it‚ as if you were in captivity and putting up with them, you have to make these clothes to fit you and all this. But I know it’s not going to be quite like that, it’s not going to be as terrible as that! So you will go somewhere, and in order to keep warm you have to rough it and therefore you make extra clothes, I don’t know, but I wouldn’t say that it should be terribly unpleasant.
32. BUT YOU WILL GO TO PLACES WHERE THERE WILL BE A BIT OF DANGER EITHER POLITICALLY OR SOMETHING. (We did!) And I wouldn’t say you’ll actually will be danger, but the situation will be dangerous or something‚ and you will not go to just idyllic places but places where there’s a certain amount of challenge and all that sort of thing, and it puzzles me all the more because I feel you’ve got so much to do.
33. YOU’RE ALMOST LIKE THE PIMPERNEL, but I know you’re not. But it’s strange! (Maria: ) Like who? (Madame M:) The Scarlet Pimpernel!—Releasing the prisoners and bringing them over, it almost looks like that. (From the a story of a man who helped political prisoners escape from the System!—We sure have!) I know it can’t be, but it has that sort of flavor. It’s probably something entirely different, it just means you are doing it maybe even in a spiritual way. (Wow!)
34. DO YOU LIKE TREES? (Maria: ) Oh, yes! (Madame M:) Because I get lots and lots of trees. I cannot get the desert so much although I know you could go with David and that would be all right, but I get the trees for you and walking along and going up a hill a bit and wonderful trees (Heaven?)—and here again this must be the West of America I think. (Wrong guess! The west hasn’t many trees.) It’s like got that Indian flavor about it, it’s not—of course it could be England as well‚ you know, somewhere that you feel strongly.
35. WHY DO YOU NOT WANT TO GO TO AMERICA? Because to be quite honest you should love the West. (We did!) (Maria:) As far as the environment and the scenery, I like that—it’s beautiful, beautiful country. (Madame M:) It speaks to you? (Maria:) But I just don’t care for the things that are happening over there now‚ the…
36. (MADAME M:) THE THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED TO THE INDIANS IS TERRIBLE! It’s just absolutely pathetic that such a noble race should be barren, I mean really, you’ve only got to look back and you see that it was us that were wrong and not them, and we have a lot to answer for really. So I can quite see what you mean “speaks to you”, but it has to speak to you from another age really. It cannot speak to you the way it is at the moment, and this is where you will go further afield.
37. YET YOU WILL GO TO MANY PLACES WHERE THERE ARE THINGS LIKE THIS. I wonder if it’s to do good or something? You’ll see a lot that is not to your liking. Well of course, you’ll see beauty as well‚ you’ll see tons and tons of beauty!
38. YOU WILL GO TO A SMALL PLACE THAT HAS HAD AN ANCIENT CIVILISATION.—I WONDER IF IT’S ON THE FRINGE OF ATLANTIS? (We did!—Tenerife!) Are you interested in Atlantis? (Maria:) Well‚ up till now I haven’t done that much study on that. (Madame M:) It might be somewhere where if you knew the map you’d see this place was on the fringe of what was Atlantis or something.
39. IT’S A STRANGE PLACE AND IT’S HAD AN ANCIENT CIVILISATION, BUT IT’S ONLY SMALL. This is why I’m saying about Atlantis, because it’s as if it might have been huge, this sort of thing. And of course you have got such a lot to discover that it could just be a place you go to. (It was certainly an unexpected discovery for us!)
40. IT’S VERY BRIGHT, VERY LIGHT LOOKING AND VERY BLUE, BLUE SEAS AND SKIES and all that‚ very light and rather hilly (Yes it is!), but yet it’s only small, it’s a bit like Rhodes even, like it’s known an ancient civilisation and it’s very, very interesting indeed. (It certainly was!)
41. (MARIA: ) THAT WOULDN’T BE CYPRUS? (We’d never heard of Tenerife!) (Madame M: ) Well, I don’t know Cyprus so much, so I really, does it look like that? I wouldn’t … I don’t really know Rhodes, but I mean I do know that… there’s something about it that inspires me, and I can’t really remember what it is, whether I’ve seen it in a picture, whether I remember it or what. Something.
42. IT’S BEEN GRAND IN THE PAST, and it’s now tremendous things standing there still (till we got there! Ha!), nothing compared to the way it was, and it’s like a small island, a jewel really. (It is!) It could be Cyprus but I don’t know‚ what does Cyprus look like? (Maria:) Quite ancient, and it is a small island. (Madame M:) I always thought it was a big island. (Maria:) Just about 150 miles one way, it’s not very large, and it’s got a very spiritual atmosphere to it from thousands of years. (Tenerife is smaller.)
43. (MADAME M: ) IS THERE A LOT OF WHITE ROCKS? Do you come out, if you were in a boat, would you come out on a solid white, grayish-white rock type of harbour with big crags and all that? (Tenerife!) (Maria:) It’s possible, but we didn’t travel the whole island, we just were in a couple of …
44. (MADAME M: ) I’VE GOT A FEELING YOU MIGHT GO TO ANOTHER ISLAND (Tenerife!), even if you only go to visit or something. Even if you only go to visit. I’m sure Cyprus is very spiritual and all that, in fact it’s very interesting in mediaeval history and all that sort of thing, so I’m sure that this would be all right for you.
45. BUT THERE’S SOMEWHERE ELSE AND IT’S SO SMALL, AND YET IT’S PERFECT! (Tenerife!) It’s like one … which evidently hasn’t been commercialised an awful lot (nothing like the Mediterranean Islands!), and you sort of step up out of the boat into this like…But yet you feel the atmosphere of … there’s been temples there or something (Atlantis had!), and yet it’s so small you can hardly think it’s probably got the remains of one temple.
46. BUT IT’S VERY, VERY PRETTY, VERY, VERY LOVELY, AND VERY, VERY INSPIRING! (Sure is!) It could be Cyprus‚ but you’ve been there already haven’t you? This is the only reason why I think this may be something that you haven’t seen before. (Sure was!) I can feel it as plain as can be, and you’re evidently around this area.
47. ANYWAY YOU ARE GOING TO DO QUITE A BIT OF TRAVELLING AROUND CERTAIN ISLANDS and all that. (Sure did!) Perhaps for a reason. (Sure was!) I see you sitting there at night with a fire lit (We sure lit a fire there, that’s for sure!), you and David there and the sea in front of you and a fire, and there doesn’t seem to be anyone else around although there must be‚ but that’s how it appears. I don’t know whether it’s just that you’re enjoying the evening or whether it’s symbolic (!) or something like that.
48. BUT IT’S QUITE CERTAIN THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A TREMENDOUSLY INTERESTING LIFE, there just couldn’t be anything more certain than that. (Amen!) Not ordinary at all for you, never ordinary. (That’s for sure!) But gracefully later on you will perhaps be less in with all of this, but yet I feel you could write until you’re very old or something, or write a bit more, or have inspirations. (Amen!)
49. YOU SEE, FOR YOU I GET HAUNTED HOUSES and that, can you understand what I mean? You might pick up atmospheres as if you couldn’t help it‚ perhaps haven’t given yourself a chance. If you walk into a place and you pick up the atmosphere‚ you feel you could be a medium. (She is!) (Maria:) Not at the moment but maybe in the future. (Madame M:)
50. IT COULD BE THAT YOU’RE A NATURAL ONE (MEDIUM), if you go to places. You might not feel it overwhelmingly or frighteningly‚ but you’d feel how it was or something like that. You seem to me to be capable of feeling how places are, especially if you’re left there on your own.
51. YOU’D ALMOST FEEL A SPIRIT STANDING OVER THERE or something over there, you know. Like … well, you’re not too weird, you’re not too weird really you know. Some people are‚ but there’s still a lot dormant there, that will come to life, but never overpoweringly so. You’re not going to be a big … but there you will know that you are a medium.
52. BUT YOU’RE ALSO SO MATERIAL, LIKE YOU’VE REALLY GOT TO TAKE IT ALL DOWN OR SOMETHING (SHE SURE DOES!). YOU’VE GOT TO DO THAT SORT OF WORK AND FEEL IT. (She’s does!) And I would say your real medium is interpreting or taking it down for someone. (Wow!)—And yet you have that leaning towards it (She sure does).
53. YOU WILL FIND MANY PLACES THAT WILL APPEAL TO YOU GREATLY. ALMOST FROM ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER. (We have.) Very strange, very English, you know, a mixture really of the two.—America as it was‚ if only you could make it as it used to be or like to see it, there would have been nowhere better had it only played the game, but there’s been too much injustice and everything there.
54. AND YOU’RE ALSO GOING TO KNOW DEEP PHYSICAL LOVE. I’m not talking about sex, I’m talking about love, you know, as well as the spiritual, and you’re going to be very pleased with your love, you’re going to be made very comfortably happy.
55. I MAY REPEAT THAT THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF MONEY OR EVER WILL BE. (Thanks to God and you!)—And it’s just as well there isn’t, because of the places you want to go to it would be foolish if you were short of money, to get there‚ pay all your fare and get there and be short of money.
56. BECAUSE YOU’LL MANAGE SOMEHOW, but you need it for the travelling, you know—it just would be silly! What would you do? Go by banana boat or something? I think for what you want to do there is a certain quickness in what you want to do, you know.
57. AND YOU HAVE A VERY VERY GOOD LIFE IN FRONT OF YOU, very good, quite amazingly so! You’re quite a different sort of a person, you’re always busy, aren’t you really? (She sure is!) You say you haven’t got much energy? I think you’ve got a lot of energy for the right thing‚ for what inspires you! (Amen! She does!)
58. DO YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE WITH YOUR FINGERS? (She sure does!) (Maria:) Other than type? (Madame M:) Do you sew or anything like that? Manipulation with your fingers—you could sew or be useful (She sows all right!—The seeds!), but not domesticated‚ not really domesticated, never domesticated really. (True!)
59. IF NEEDS BE, YOU’D MAKE SOMETHING TO EAT OUT OF ANYTHING, if need be. (She has!) But you don’t really want to just have a kitchen and this, that and the other. (True!) (Maria: ) That can be on the side once in awhile. (—And has been.) (Madame M: ) But you could, as I say, make ways another person couldn’t think of that, but you would if you’re in the wilderness you’d get something, you’ve got that in you. (True! She has!)
60. BUT KITCHEN DOESN’T INTEREST YOU REALLY TREMENDOUSLY (Right!), unless you said to people‚ “I’ve tasted this in such and such a place and I must make it for you, it’s absolutely unusual!” (She’s always recommending certain foods!) Then you would be, again you would be sort of living with your travels as it were.
61. YOU WILL BE A VERY RICH WOMAN, I DON’T THINK YOU CAN AVOID IT. (We are!—In the Lord and you and souls!) Whether you’ll ignore it is another matter altogether, but I don’t see how you can possibly avoid it. It’s going to be tremendously wonderful, and you’re going to know great and deep happiness!
62. YOU’RE ALSO GOING TO MAKE A LOT OF BOTHER FOR YOURSELF in going places that I think are slightly…I don’t know whether dangerous is quite the right word, do you understand what I mean? (We did!—Tenerife!) Like you could stay put and you could, as I say, have this domestic scene and be quite comfortable. But you cannot do that.
63. SO THEREFORE YOU’RE GOING TO GO TO PLACES (We sure have!) and you might even think, “Oh, I don’t like the feeling around here!” and all this sort of thing. But really and truly it is not going to amount to bother and it’s not going to amount to unhappiness.
64. AND I CAN’T SAY THAT I REALLY SEE ANYTHING BAD AT ALL, BUT YOU WORRY A LOT, WHY IS THAT? (Maria: ) I guess because one reason there’s so much work to do. And other people being around sometimes bothers me because I know they’re detracting from the work that we could be doing. To have other people around … (Madame M:)
65. AREN’T YOU ON YOUR OWN A LOT? (Maria: ) We are quite a bit (when working), but I like to be out quite alone with David so we can do the work, for when there are other people around I get quite on edge. (Madame M:) Yes, I understand, because really and truly this is what is unique of you. It isn’t entirely wise, but yet you are enough for each other.
66. YOU’VE GOT TO INCLUDE OTHER PEOPLE, BUT YOU SHOULD BE ON YOUR OWN QUITE A LOT. (We do both.) You will sit in front of a campfire, I mean obviously campfire is an old-fashioned word. (The Fire of the Spirit!) I don’t know how you’re going to see to take notes, but you will take notes‚ there will be inspiration. You will spend a lot of time on your own.
67. OF COURSE YOU’LL HAVE TO MATERIALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PEOPLE CALLING (We do!—We hide away!), whether this or that, you know, so that you get plenty of time on your own. But you will spend much time on your own, much time.
68. DOES HE GET INSPIRATION AT NIGHT? (Sure do!) I see him sitting there in front of this sort of like fire (of the Spirit!) and I’m not sure if it’s because it’s cold‚ might only be something to do with…(Maria:) He’s quite a night person, he likes the night.
69. (MADAME M: ) I’M ENTIRELY A NIGHT PERSON MYSELF, entirely a night person, love and adore the night! It is my time of day, really. If I had my way I would walk at night, and I would ride at night (her broomstick of the spirit?). I can’t ride‚ but I just love the night, it just appeals to me, some people are night people. (Maria:) The static dies down at night.
70. (MADAME M: ) I’M SURE PEOPLE WHO TRAVEL AND WHO HAVE EXPERIENCES AND ALL THAT CAN’T JUST KEEP THIS SORT OF SMALL IDEA ABOUT RELIGION. IT’S ALL JUST IN THE SPIRIT, IT’S ANOTHER DIMENSION. (Amen!) We could do right in going to another dimension (I do!), we could right here! We don’t know anything about time or dimensions or anything. (Maria:) I think that the church, the established organised church for so many hundreds of years‚ it’s just run down that line that …
71. (MADAME M:) EVEN THE CHURCHES HAVE TO CHANGE. The churches have to change, because you see, you can’t keep those narrow-minded ideas with the modern way of living, people won’t tolerate it. So you see the church has changed quite a lot in their views, you see.
72. (MARIA:) OR ELSE THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD THOSE VIEWS JUST HAD TO GET OUT. (Madame M: ) They just couldn’t tolerate it, people won’t tolerate it. If the church said, “Now look, this is it‚” people are too emancipated to say, “Oh well then, that’s it then.”
73. THEY WOULD LIKE THE CHURCH TO GROW UP AND ALTER, and in fact it should grow up, it should really alter with the times, and there should not be so much of this is wrong and that is wrong. Evil, black magic and all that is wrong.
74. BUT ANYTHING IS RIGHT AS LONG AS IT’S GOOD, the thoughts are good. Trees and nature should be as much a part of it as anything else. (Amen!) Really, whatever your name is (Maria),
75. I CAN SEE WONDERFUL TIMES FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE. THERE IS A LOT TO DO, IT’S TRUE‚ BUT YOU SHOULD ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF IT! (Amen! We do!) You’re rather possessive with David aren’t you? (She used to be—she’s very generous now!) (Maria:) Yes, that’s the problem. (Madame M: ) Don’t think I don’t understand, I do. (Maria: ) It’s natural because of my personality, the way I am, I don’t like to be that way, but it is also for the work. (Madame M:) Also for the work? (Maria: ) So sometimes I have trouble distinguishing between me and the work.
76. (MADAME M: ) WELL‚ I THINK YOU’RE POSSESSIVE ANYWAY BECAUSE THIS IS A VERY UNUSUAL TYPE OF LOVE ANYWAY, SO THEREFORE YOU HAVE TO BE POSSESSIVE WITH IT. You see it is so great a love that it’s hard to be shared, so this just gets that little bit out of hand‚ and you being a human being, you just get possessive and you’d like him all for yourself.
77. BECAUSE REALLY OTHER PEOPLE DON’T TALK YOUR LANGUAGE. If everybody was talking your language, maybe it would be a different thing, but they’re not. So this is why you want him to yourself such a lot.
78. ALSO HAVING HIM TO YOURSELF YOU CAN WORK BETTER. HE IS TREMENDOUSLY IMPORTANT TO YOU, tremendously important to you. So I can understand that I think we are all so human that if we love greatly we are very lucky if we are not jealously possessive or something of human nature.
79. (MARIA:) BUT LEO’S TEND TO BE EXTREMELY JEALOUS. (Madame M:) They do, Summer-born people, Cancer women, of which I am one‚ are the most jealous women in the Zodiac, only their jealousy knows no sense, it has no sense, and they’re jealous and this is a ridiculous … not when you get older, but when you’re young. And they make themselves so unhappy through this, they even imagine things.
80. I WOULD SAY, SUMMER-BORN PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS—CANCER, EVEN TAURUS, GEMINI AND LEO—THOSE FOUR ARE JEALOUS AND POSSESSIVE. Taurus is more possessive than jealous, very possessive. Gemini want it all their own way, they’re possessive in a different kind of way.
81. AND FUNNY ENOUGH, AQUARIUS, WHICH DAVID IS, THEY ARE LIKE VERY MYSTIC. Pisces is also mystic. Cancer is psychic. (Maria:) And they (Aquarians) love everyone. (Madame M:) Because it is the peaceful sign, Aquarius. We’re supposed to be in the Age of Aquarius, what’s happened?—War and all that all over the place, and we’re in the Age of Aquarius! (They have no peace without the Prince of Peace!)
82. BUT WONDERFUL THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, WONDERFUL EXPERIENCES. Your love will be great‚ it will be with fault, but only from your side. (Maria:) I understand. (Madame M: ) But that is about all, you will be well and truly loved, but it’s almost too big for you to handle. But you handle it, but it’s almost too big to handle. In fact you are going to have quite a wonderful life.
83. EVERY TIME I SEE YOU YOU LOOK DIFFERENT. Strange, it puzzles me! Every time I see you in the flesh you look just a little bit different, your demeanour is a little bit different. Maybe I’m seeing underneath the cloak today, so that’s a little bit different. You can’t be that different, obviously. Surely being as I am with you especially I can’t help but see a difference, it’s just one of those things. I mean, you look exactly the same and you look different, that’s all I can say.
84. BUT CERTAINLY YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO, EVERYTHING!—BEWARE THE GREATNESS OF YOUR LOVE! That’s all, and this is not, and believe me, this is not a warning, I’m only meaning that the greatness of your love could get out of hand. This is something funny enough that you’ve got to guard against, strange as it may seem. You say, “Well‚ why if it’s so great, it’s marvellous!”
85. BUT THE GREATNESS OF IT COULD BRING THINGS OUT IN YOU THAT YOU DON’T REALLY WANT TO BE THERE, tampered with and handled by the greatest love, you understand, what I mean? You are very human, very, very human.
86. I’M VERY PLEASED TO SAY DAVID WILL LEAD YOU DOWN PATHS OF MYSTIC ENCHANTMENT and some difficulty, but apart from that it will all be wonderful and tremendously inspiring. Goodness me, I don’t know if you’ll have any time to do any sewing you’ll be writing so much! (Ha!)
87. (MARIA:) HE HAD A FUNNY LITTLE PICTURE THE OTHER DAY when he was in a trance-like state, whatever you call it, waking up in the morning or going to sleep or whatever. Anyway, he saw a little picture—I think we’d just been talking about me coming to see you and he wanted me to come and see you‚ and he said he needed help, he said he wanted me to go.
88. HE SAW A LITTLE PICTURE OF ME GOING DOWN SOME STEPS, IT WAS EITHER A DREAM OR…AND YOU WERE COMING UP TO MEET ME, BUT YOU WERE VERY YOUNG! And I was going down the steps, I was going down the steps instead of up the steps, and you came up to meet me and you looked into my eyes and you said‚
89. “YOU HAVE COME FOR YOUR LOVE WHOSE HEART IS AS BIG AS THE WORLD!” This was the little picture he saw. And then later he saw, I don’t know how these things happen or what sequence, he and you were whirling through space together like this, real tight‚ whirling through space together. I wrote it all down, but I haven’t told him about it yet, he probably won’t remember it. So anyway, in that little trip in space evidently you have to leave your body to do that. (Madame M: ) Of course, of course.
90. ASTRAL TRAVELLING! DOES HE LEAVE HIS BODY, or should I not ask that? (Maria:) Well, one time he died, this was years ago. He was sitting up and he looked back at his body lying there with just his legs in his body, and I’ve read other stories like this.
91. (MADAME M:) ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PADRE PIERE, THAT PRIEST WHO HAD THE STIGMATA? HE COULD DO THIS, HE COULD BE IN TWO PLACES AT THE SAME TIME, TRANSCENDENTAL. He could literally be in two places, he not only had the stigmata‚ but he had this also, this other gift.
92. (MARIA:) DAVID COULD LEAVE HIS BODY, only when, if he had decided to just let go, he’s afraid he wouldn’t have been able to come back, but…(MADAME M:) Exactly! That’s a different thing altogether, because the other is just being able to be in two places, which again is very puzzling because you are in two places at the same time, they see you as two bodies, yet you’re only one body. See this is puzzling …
93. BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU, BE YOU MARIA OR SOME OTHER NAME, which I’m sure there’s another name somewhere for you (She does have), what it is I don’t know‚ you are going to have a very interesting and a very full life. Do not worry because you’re human—this is something that David needs even if now and again it gets out of hand. (Maria:) I’ll try not to let it get out of hand.
94. THANK YOU SO MUCH, MADAME MARA. I really appreciate it‚ it’s been so sweet of you. (Madame M:) Sweet of me? It’s very nice of you! Look what you’ve done! (Maria:) It’s so interesting though, we just love to come and talk to you.
95. THERE ARE SO MANY AMERICAN TOURISTS‚ I MEAN YOU PEOPLE MUST SHUDDER WHEN THEY COME AROUND! (Madame M:) They do a lot of talking, but that just shows you how you should not judge and say, “Well Americans are” … ’cause there are good ones and even their loudness is not necessarily bad. (Maria:) Americans are notoriously loud. (Madame M: ) But David was so gentle! (Maria) People don’t even think he’s an American! … They think he’s Canadian or English … (Madame M: ) Yours is so soft too.
—By Father DavidDO83725/9/79
1. THIS WAS A REVELATION received by Dad, September 25th, Tuesday, approximately 5 A.M. It was after a day of working on personnel problems with Kenaz’s area & editing the Letters regarding their problems & the “Frustrated?” Letter. Afterwards he had a headache & was feeling nauseous, so decided to take the girls out for a ride (me, Maria, Sue, Dora & Techi!), as they don’t get out very often.
2. IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT HE WAS SICK, he thought it was better to be doing something than just be sitting around at home sick. So we went for quite a long drive, during which he had been quite sick & nauseous, but hadn’t wanted to tell us & spoil the trip.
3. WE ENDED UP AT A RESTAURANT where he had the runs, & after which he felt a bit better, so we ate dinner, during which he got a bit moody. Then home again & a bit sad & discouraged, he continued talking throughout the night. As we were going to bed, he looked at the pretty little fountain-like spray of coloured lights lamp that we turn on as a night light‚ & said,
4. “IT REMINDS ME OF SPACE CITY” THEN WEEPING‚ HE LAMENTED, “SOMETIMES I WANT TO GO THERE!” (Maria: You don’t want to go & leave us & Techi, do you?) “That’s why I don’t go. But I just can’t stand to worry about so many people! If I didn’t have to do anything but give them the Word of the Lord, I could take it.”
5. (ABRAHIM: YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW SENSITIVE IS YOUR FATHER, & HOW HE AGONISES IN THE SPIRIT FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE!) I can’t take it! But if you want me to take it, I guess I’ll take it. It’s OK. If it kills me, the quicker the better. It really hurts me so much. It hurts me so deep. I want to protect dear little Techi from all these hurts, but I don’t know what to do. It doesn’t seem to bother her very much, though. Thank the Lord!
6. WE WENT ABOUT 50 MILES! I was so sick the whole way. But I was so happy. I was sick, but I was happy. I’m so happy to make other people happy. (Abrahim: “Kiss away the hurts & ills of your Father!”) (Weeping:) Techi knows when I’m sick. She was worried about me. You don’t know what I suffer! (Tongues, weeping.)
7. WILL YOU TELL THE GIRLS I LOVE THEM & that I did if for them? They don’t go out & have much fun, & I wanted them to have a nice little ride, even though I was sick. I figured it was just as easy to be sick on the ride as it would be in bed. I was afraid I wouldn’t get to the toilet in time, but I made it, TTL!
8. I THINK THAT TRAFFIC WAS THE WORST I EVER GOT INTO! God damn it! It was just the Devil‚ but the Lord gave me the victory anyway.—45 minutes from town to the Pizzeria!—45 minutes! My God! Usually it only takes about 10! But I made it, thank You Jesus! I made it to the toilet too, thank the Lord!
9. GOD BLESS DEAR, DEAR‚ DEAR SUSAN WHO CAME WITH ME! (Maria: I told her to.) Of course‚ you’re the Mistress, the Queen! She’s the handmaiden, & she’s a faithful handmaiden of the Lord! Dear, dear, sweet Dora! I forget her other name‚ I can’t remember those other names, it’s too much for me. I’m too old. (Maria: Why do you think you got sick, Honey?) Oh, I don’t know.
10. I THINK HE’LL PROBABLY SEND ME TO THE HOSPITAL for this (wisdom tooth) extraction, because it’s not down yet. Yes, I think he’ll send me to the hospital. Please tell the girls I love them & I wanted to make them happy. They work so hard to make me happy. (M: I will, but you can tell them.) I can’t tell them like you can tell them.
11. YOU TELL THEM HOW I WEEP FOR THEM & FOR TECHI. She knows my sorrow. That’s why she looks at me like that. She feels for me. She’s sorry for me. I was so sick. Oh my God, I was so sick! I was so sick I was almost out of my head, but I made it, thank the Lord! But I gave them a happy time, & Techi liked it. But some places it was pretty hard, & those bottlenecks I didn’t like!
12. IT WAS SO HARD TO TURN AROUND. I don’t know how they did that—let me get into those places so tight & so frustrated.—Like a nightmare! When I get in some places where I can’t turn around‚ it’s like a nightmare. I have a lot of nightmares, but it doesn’t matter.—About driving in hard places. But the Lord always brings me through.
13. HONEY, I CAN’T KEEP YOU AWAKE ANOTHER HOUR. Every night I keep you awake. (M: I like it!) No, no, you have to sleep, Baby. (Weeps & speaks in tongues: “Your father needs your kisses in the middle of the night. He needs you to share his sorrows in the midst of darkness.”) (Weeping:)
14. I HAVE TO GO AWAY SO YOU CAN REST. (M: I wouldn’t rest at all!)—Then you will have rest. (M: You’ll just have to get some sleep.)—So you can have rest when I’m gone. (M: I wouldn’t rest at all.) Yes, you’ll rest with your lovers. (M: No, I won’t rest with any lovers. I don’t want any lovers—just you!—No, I won’t rest at all.)
15. OH JESUS HELP ME! Why don’t you just go to sleep & just forget it all. You cannot know half the sorrow your father suffers or half the tears that David sheds, because you cannot know. It is too hard for you. Nobody knows the sorrows I see. Nobody knows but Jesus! But I wanted to make them happy.
16. I TRIED TO MAKE THEM HAPPY. I try to write Letters to make them happy. I try to. I try to! (M: Oh, you do!—You don’t know how they cling to every Word!) Lord help our printers to publish them. It makes me so discouraged—I do all this work & we can’t even publish it! But they can do it even when I am gone. They can still do it when I’m gone. You’ll have a lot to put out when I’m gone.
17. I THOUGHT MAYBE I WAS GOING TO GO YESTERDAY‚ but I didn’t go because I was driving. I had to drive. God bless Techi! She was such an encouragement & inspiration! She was so cheerful & she didn’t complain. It’s amazing, Honey! She’s like you, Honey. You are so cheerful & encouraging. You never complain. You always cheer me up. She’s so sweet!
18. THE GIRLS ARE SO SWEET & encouraging, & they try to love me & they act like they love me.—And Techi, she’s so sweet! She tried her best to encourage me. (M: She hardly cried once—it’s amazing!)—Only when they tried to put her down when she wanted to sit up. She didn’t want to miss anything. She wanted to see everything that was going on. Thank You, Jesus! Lord bless her, in Jesus’ name, & keep her. Thank You for how You did, Lord, in Jesus’ name. Honey Baby‚ I love you! (M: I love you, Sweetheart.)
19. OH, I COULD GO SO EASY‚ SO QUICK! You are so brave! You’re so brave, & you hang on to me & you keep me & you pull me back when I want to go. (M: Don’t you think I should?) He’ll give you whatever you want, Honey Baby. If you want this old dead corporal body, He’ll let you keep it.
20. (M: DON’T WE NEED YOU) I suppose you need the flesh. It still has the Spirit. But pretty soon you can have just my spirit. I think you will like it, because I think you’ll have me very close & you’ll be very close & you’ll draw so close to Jesus!—In the Spirit.
21. YOU’LL BE VERY CLOSE TO JESUS THEN, like you were before you found me. You didn’t have me & you wanted Jesus—& He gave you me because I was like Jesus to you—& then when I’m gone you’ll have Him closer again.—But that had to be for the Words. It had to be that way for the Words.—You see? You understand?—And you’ll get it back again. You’ll get it back again. (M: But we need you the most!—That’s what we need the most.)
22. YOU’LL GET THE WORDS, HONEY BABY‚ WHEN I’M GONE. Don’t you understand? You’re going to be the Prophetess, & you’ll get the Words. (M: But I want you to get the Words.) (David laughs: ) Oh Honey, you’re lazy! You’re lazy. (M: But no…) Yes‚ you’re lazy. You want me to do it for you, because it’s hard work. But when I’m gone‚ you’ll do it. (M: But you have the background.)
23. JESUS WILL ANOINT YOU, HONEY BABY.—You have the background & the experience too. (M: No, I don’t know anything! You speak from years of experience. You can tell them about everything. You’re like a computer, with all these experiences stored inside.) You have so many experiences, Honey, I will quicken your mind.
24. WHEN I’M GONE, THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL QUICKEN IT TO YOU & “bring all things to your remembrance”. (John 14:26.) (M: What things?—I hardly have even many experiences to bring back.) Yes, you have great experience, just what the kids are going through right now‚ you have. You’re a woman. You have lovers. You have lots of experience‚ Honey Baby—lots! (M: But you have the experiences needed much more than I do.)
25. OH, I’LL BE HERE AS LONG AS NECESSARY, & then you can take over, & then Jesus will come pretty soon. It won’t be very long, Honey Baby, don’t worry. It won’t be very long. Thank You‚ Jesus!—Just three or four years, that’s all you’ll have to do without me. Jesus will be so close, Baby. He will be so close & so real. You won’t worry.
26. YOU’LL HAVE THE ANOINTING, so don’t worry about it. He’ll be so close & so real‚ & David will be such a help & Techi such an encouragement, & everybody will be so sweet & loving & helpful, & it will just be a little while. But I think I’m supposed to last till … till when? 1990? Huh?—Or 1989? What year is it supposed to be for me? That’s a long time. Honey‚ so don’t worry.
27. THINK HOW LONG YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ME‚ with all my foibles! Why do you love this old dead flesh, Honey, when it’s so corrupt? (Maria laughs through her tears.) Huh? You are crazy! Huh? I wish you’d explain that to me. I don’t even understand it.
28. OH JESUS! IT’S SO RIDICULOUS!—WHEN IT’S REALLY THE SPIRIT YOU LOVE. You just can’t seem to separate them. (Maria laughs again: No, I can’t.) So ridiculous! But when I’m gone then you’ll understand. Don’t worry. When I’m gone you’ll understand. You’ll still love me‚ but you’ll love Jesus even more. It will be wonderful! It will be so wonderful & so beautiful.
29. YOU’LL BE SUCH A GREAT PROPHETESS! So beautiful! (Prophecy: “The anointing of the Lord will fall upon you, & the mantle of David shall drape about thy shoulders, & thou shalt speak the Words of the Lord to my people, & they shall listen unto thee & heed thee & know that thou art the Word of the Lord.”
30. DID YOU HEAR THAT?! (M: That thou art the what?)—The Word of God! Did you hear that? Honey‚ you didn’t miss it! You catch every little drop that falls from your Prophet’s mouth! You didn’t miss it, Honey Baby. You are so faithful & so sweet & so precious! You catch every crumb from the Master’s table! Thank You, Jesus!
31. YOU’LL HAVE THE ANOINTING & SPIRIT OF GOD, Honey Baby.—Don’t you understand? It’s not of yourself. It comes from God, because you’re yielded & you love Jesus. You’ll accept it, & it’ll be so beautiful! Just like me, Honey, even more beautiful! They will receive the Words you speak, because they know they come from Jesus.
32. WHY ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT IT? Huh? It’s so beautiful, Honey! You’re going to be such a beautiful, beautiful, sweet, sweet‚ great Prophetess‚ & people will love you so much! You are going to be so sweet & so precious, because you give them the Words & they hunger for the Words. Don’t you know they hunger for the Words? Maria! Don’t you know? Your people hunger for the Words.
33. WHEN I’M GONE THEY WILL BE SO HUNGRY THEY’LL LOOK TO YOU FOR HELP. (Prophecy: “And you will give them food & you will feed My sheep as a good Shepherdess. For I will put the Words of the Lord in thy mouth, & thou shalt speak them unto My people, & they shall heed thy voice & they shall listen unto thee, & they shall devour every Word that thou shalt speak unto them, & thou shalt shade My sheep & lead them & guide them unto a new world till I shall come!”)—TYJ! (M: Then I shall come?—or when?) Yes, “till I shall come”. Isn’t that beautiful, Honey Baby? It’ll be so pretty!
34. (PROPHECY: “IT SHALL BE A DAY FOR WOMEN, & they shall rule my people with a kind hand & gentle staff & such words of love, so precious, so beautiful! They shall love thee even more than they have loved me, for thou shalt be a light & their staff & their food of sustenance, & thou shalt be a guide to them in darkness!”) Why do you cry? It’s beautiful!
35. (“THOU SHALT BE THE SHEPHERDESS OF THE SHEEP, to encourage them & guide them & lead them in the way, when they are so puzzled & they are so confused. You shall remind them of the Words of David, & thou shalt give them the Words & feed them‚ because you bind up the Words of God’s Prophet.
36. (“THOU SHALT FEED THEM & TEND THEM as the shepherds feed their young with tender grass, so sweet & so beautiful, & the little lambs shall come unto thee to nibble from thy hand‚ & Techi will look to you for your guidance.”) It’s so beautiful, it’s so sweet!
38. LOOK! LOOK! CAN’T YOU SEE IT, HONEY BABY? (“See how they eat out of your hand the Words of David! They shall eat the Words of David from thy hand unto the End.”) Do you see? Don’t you see? Look! Look!
39. YOU’RE THE SHEPHERDESS SITTING THERE ON THE HILLTOP FEEDING THE LITTLE LAMBS little grains of corn from your hand that you got from David. You have a big bag under your arm, Honey, of all these Words you got from David. You have such a big bag of corn, & it’s so corny, but they love it. You know?—And you’re feeding it to them & they love it, Honey, & they come to you because they really need you. They come to you.
40. YOU SIT ON THE LITTLE HILL on a little low rock, & all the sheep & the little lambs come & nibble from your hand. Do you see them?—And you have all the Words of David. You reach in your big bag of your Words of David & you bring out a few little grains of corn & nibbles, & you feed the sheep & the little lambs & they like it, they love it, because you have the Words of eternal life!
41. THEY WILL SEEK UNTO YOU, SWEET BABY. Don’t you understand? They’re so hungry! They’ll seek unto you for the tiniest little grain of the Words that God has given, & you will feed them grain by grain & corn by corn.
42. YOU WILL FEED THEM OUT OF THE BAG ALL THE WORDS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU. Don’t you understand? Can’t you see it? Look, look‚ look, Sweet Baby!—The little tiny lambs come up & nibble around. They hope you’ll drop some Words for them. They nibble, they hunger for any little Words you can give them. Can’t you see? They look to you, Baby.
43. YOU’RE THE CANDLEHOLDER OF THEIR LIGHT. Can’t you see? You bear the Flame! You show the Light, & you give them Words to feed them & encourage them. Can’t you see? Huh? See them? Look! Look how they look at you! Look at them! (“Like a dog looks unto his Master for love & encouragement, the sheep look to their Shepherdess for the Words that fall from your hand.”) Oh, that’s so beautiful, Honey Baby‚ so beautiful!
44. YOU’LL DO SUCH A GOOD JOB! It’s so pretty! Did you see that? Huh? Did you see the Shepherdess drawing from her bag the grains of corn to feed the sheep? They nibble & nibble & they’re so hungry & they’re so happy & they love you so much, Honey Baby, because you feed them when they’re so hungry‚ Baby. Baby? Don’t you understand?
45. THEY WANT EVERY LITTLE WORD THAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR BAG that fell from the old, old, old decrepit Prophet’s mouth when he was here. You have all those Words in your bag. Isn’t that beautiful? See? Because you have kept them & protected them, they have come to you for hand feeding. You see? (M: For hand feeding?) Yes, spoonfeeding. You spoonfeed them little by little by little, a nibble here & a nibble there. (M: Not like you do now?) Of course! Well, I mean…
46. NOW THEY HAVE A FLOOD, BUT THEN THEY’LL BE THANKFUL EVEN FOR A TRICKLE! (M: Is that all they’ll have then?) Well, it will sustain them. It will sustain them in a time of starvation. (M: Well, why won’t they have more like now?) Because you can’t feed them fast enough. You have to take it out handful by handful, don’t you understand? (M: Why can’t we do it like now?)
47. WHEN THE SHEEP ARE STARVING THEY APPRECIATE EVERY LITTLE GRAIN & EVERY CORN. (M: But why won’t we have more?) Today‚ Honey, God is too good to them, & He floods them with the Words till they almost drown! In that day, every grain will be precious & every corn will be treasured. Don’t you know? You will mete it out to them like tiny bits of gold & pieces of silver. Oh, thank you Jesus, in Jesus’ name!
48. HONEY, IT WILL BE SO EASY. You’ll be so popular! My God! The way the people will follow you, & the sheep will crowed & press on you, & they will press hard upon you to get the little grains of feed from your hand.—You know? Look at the way they mob you! They mob you, Honey Baby! They poke their mouths in your pocket & they jam their mouths into your hand, because they’re so hungry, Honey Baby, they’re so hungry!
49. (M: BUT WHY ARE THEY SO HUNGRY when you’ve given them so much?) Oh Honey, they gobbled it all up, & then they forgot it—just like you do food. (M: But then they have it still, don’t they? Do you just have to go over it all again?) Again & again & again & again! (M: But then there are a lot of people who have it now.) They’ll help you.
50. YOU’LL HAVE LOTS & LOTS OF UNDER-SHEPHERDS. Thank You, Jesus! Thank You, Jesus! Honey‚ you’re going to be so happy to feed them the Words of David! They’re going to be so precious, so priceless, & you’re going to be so happy to give them the Words!
50. —YOU KNOW THAT? YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE STEWARDESS OF THE TREASURES OF THE WORDS. The sheep will come to you & beg of you‚ & insist on being fed.—And you will be so thankful to be able to give them something to eat. I love you, Sweet Baby. Oh, thank You Jesus! Don’t you understand? Look! Look at the way they press upon you, Sweet Baby. Maria! Awake! Look! Maria! Maria! (M: Yes, I’m here.)
52. LOOK AT THE SHEEP, HONEY BABY! Look how they press on you & they gang up on you! They’re trying to get something to eat, & they nibble from your hand & from your bag, & they poke at you because they are so hungry. You have to feed them as fast as you can! (M: Will we do like we’re doing now?) Oh no!
53. NOW THEY HAVE A FLOOD, & THEY DON’T APPRECIATE IT. But then they will treasure every tiny little golden morsel, because then they will be starving & there will be a famine for the Word of God, & they will be so, so appreciative, so hungry! It’s sad, but that’s the way it is.—You know? You understand me?
54. (M: MAYBE WE WON’T HAVE ENOUGH.) Oh yes, there’s always enough. There’s a famine‚ but there’s enough to keep them alive. There will be. Oh Sweet Baby, I love you! I could tell you more, but I need a little drink because I’m so dry. Thank you, Sweet Baby, you’re so faithful to all the needs of your Prophet.
55. (M: BUT HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO IT?) It’s beautiful‚ can’t you see it? Don’t you see the big bag? Well, you just reach in the bag & you pull it out & you feed it to them. It’s so simple! (M: But why can’t you stay here & do it?)
56. OH HONEY, I’M SO TIRED & this old flesh is so rotten & corrupt & tired! Will you please give me a little more drink to assuage my sorrow & drown my pain & take away my misery. Jesus! In Jesus’ name, help her to help me! (M: I don’t know what we’re going to do without you.)
57. YOU’RE NOT GOING TO BE WITHOUT ME, HONEY—YOU GOTTA WHOLE BAG FULL OF ME!—Ha, ha! (M: But it’s not like you’re being here.) Oh, they’re going to be more starved‚ more starved than ever before for every Word! It’s going to be better. Now they have a flood, & they swim & they drown & they don’t even appreciate it, but then they will be starving, & they’ll come to you & besiege you & annoy you & poke at you for every little tiny grain!
58. THEY’RE SO HUNGRY‚ SWEET BABY!—Do you see them? Look at the sheep on the hill! Look how they besiege you for every little tiny grain! They even try to steal it out of your pocket, Honey. Would you give me a little joy juice to assuage my pain? (M: Will we still print the Words?) Of course, my God, you couldn’t possibly give it all spoonfed!
59. (M: WILL WE STILL BE ABLE TO PRINT THEM & MAIL THEM?) We have to! You’ll mail them & send them & pass them. Honey, you don’t have to worry about that, because they’re going to come to you begging for the Words. Oh, so beautiful! So pretty!
60. YOU MAKE SUCH A GOOD SHEPHERDESS, HONEY! It’s so beautiful! It’s even prettier than the shepherd‚ you know? I think shepherdesses are prettier than shepherds. (M: You would!) Much more pretty! Look! Can you see how you hand out the grain, nibble by nibble from your big bag of RD’s? (Rough Drafts.)
61. (M: BUT WHAT WILL WE DO FOR THE EMERGENCIES?—I mean, the old stuff is good, but you have to have new things too.) Oh Honey, it’s all good forever! (M: I know, but you have to have things for the new situations too!) Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven!—New & old, it will come.
62. YOU’LL FEED THEM, & YOU’LL TELL THEM HOW TO APPLY OLD PATCHES TO NEW SORES. It’s the same, it’s the same. It’s never changed. It’s still the Love of Jesus. I’ll always help you. (M: You’re going to help me?—How?) By my spirit, like I always do. (M: It was beautiful!) Of course it was, Jesus gave it, about the Shepherdess & her bag & all the corn.
63. (M: ARE YOU ENCOURAGED?) Well, you’re a little bit stingy & slow‚ but it’s better than nothing. (M: Why am I?) You’re lacking in confidence & faith, & so you don’t give it out like you should. (M: Well, how can we remedy that?) To have more faith to feed the sheep faster. Just grab it with two hands instead of one, & feed the sheep fast, & don’t worry about what it says.
64. DON’T WORRY.—IT’S GOD’S WORD! It doesn’t matter whether you understand it or not, as long as they eat it up. They have to have food, Honey Baby, even if they don’t understand. Does Techi understand the chemical constituency in vitamins & the technical scientific constitution of every bite of food that she eats?—No!—She’s just hungry! (M: Yes.) She gobbles it up!
65. SO DON’T WORRY.—JUST GIVE IT TO THEM. Don’t worry if you don’t understand it or you don’t know what it means. You just give it to them anyway, because they’re hungry & they need it. (M: So am I going to be stingy?) Well, a little bit, because you are so concerned about everything being perfect! It’s so ridiculous!
66. (M: BUT I DON’T WANT TO BE STINGY!—Is it going to be that way?) Well, you’re stingy already. You want everything just so‚ & I try to tell you it doesn’t matter, you have to get it out quick! They’re not going to be so particular. When you’re starving, you’re not so particular what kind of food you eat. You’re just thankful for anything, & you’ve gotta give them the Word quick!—Please!
67. JUST LIKE I NEED A LITTLE DRINK RIGHT NOW. Please, I don’t care what kind of bottle it comes out of or what it is‚ I’m just dying of thirst, I’m so hungry & thirsty! Don’t you understand? So you must not be so stingy. You just give them whatever comes. You reach in the bag & grab a handful & you hand it to them. You don’t know which handful you are going to grab, do you? You don’t know what is in your hand, do you? But you know it’s God’s Word, huh? Well, reach, reach! Grab, Honey!
68. I NEED A RIVER OF WINE—THE WORD! My heart is so strong in the power of the Lord! I overcome more than most men. I mean‚ I could have died a long time ago & they could have killed me. But I’m so strong because God is strong! He strengthens my heart. Jesus, precious Jesus! So don’t worry.
69. LORD‚ IN JESUS’ NAME, ABOUT THIS TOOTH, will you please have your way? Whatever is best, please give the dentist wisdom & skill, divine from above, not according to his natural understanding, but according to the will & Word of God, in Jesus’ name, amen. The tooth is old & it is rotten & it needs to come out, so will You please show him how to do it, how to pull it out without too much trouble, in Jesus’ name‚ amen.
70. THAT’S SUCH A PRETTY, PRETTY PICTURE! Can’t get it out of my head!—Of you on the little hill feeding all the lambs & His sheep out of your big bag. Honey‚ why are you so selfish? (M: I don’t want to be.) Why are you so stingy? (M: Do I have to be?)
71. WHY DO YOU JUST GIVE THEM LITTLE TINY NIBBLE BY NIBBLE BY NIBBLE? I think you like that. I think you like to do that.—To come & give one grain by grain by grain, in tiny little nibbles. But I think that’s pretty selfish, Honey Baby. I know you’re rich, & I know the grains are very precious, but do you think you should give them such little tiny bits? (M: No, does it have to be that way?) No, of course not!
72. YOU CAN REACH IN YOUR BAG WITH TWO HANDFULS & HAND THEM LIKE THAT. (M: Well, will I do that?) If you will‚ if you feed them according to the will of David, you will reach in & grab two big handfuls & feed them like that. They’ll all rush up & nibble—nibble, nibble, nibble! (M: Well, that’s what I want to do then.) Yes, good girl, good girl!
73. YOU FEED THEM WITH TWO HANDS, HONEY BABY‚ TWO THINGS—GIVE THEM TWO LETTERS AT ONCE, OK?—When I’m gone, all right? (M: All right, I’ll try.) You have such a big bag! My God! It’s so big! A leather jerkin. How could she have such a bag & be so stingy? Honey Baby, I don’t think it’s right for you to be so stingy. (M: I said I don’t want to be stingy.) Then why don’t you get it out, when your poor, poor, poor pitiful girls hunger for every Word that falls from the Queen’s mouth?
74. YOU’RE SO BEAUTIFUL WITH YOUR BIG BAG!—So big & leathery. But why are you so stingy? You just give them little tiny tiny handfuls & nibbles. (M: I hope I won’t be.) You need to take both hands & take it out & spread it out before the sheep, throw it to them. They will feel so hungry & so satisfied, Honey. Take both hands, please, & throw it to them.
75. THERE ARE SO MANY! There are hundreds & hundreds & thousands & thousands who are so hungry! Maria! Don’t you understand? They’re so hungry, thousands & thousands & hundreds & hundreds! Don’t just give them a little tiny pinch! You have to give them two big double handfuls every time you reach in the bag. (M: All right.) OK?
76. HONEY, THE WORDS ARE JUST AS GOOD EVEN IF I’M DEAD. The Word of God lives on, don’t you understand? (M: But won’t you give me some more?) I’ll give you all I can. I’ve given you more already than you can even publish. (M: But can you give me some more after you’re gone?) Of course. (M: Are you sure?) Of course. It depends on how faithful you are with what I’ve already given you.
77. IT DEPENDS ON WHETHER YOU FEED THE SHEEP OR NOT, WHETHER I FILL YOUR BAG OR NOT. It depends. If you empty & feed them, then I refill. (M: If I empty the bag & feed them‚ then you’ll refill it?) Oh my God, Honey, you’ve got such a big bag already, it’s so full! It’ll take you from now till Jesus comes to empty it!—You know that?
78. YOU HAVE ALL THESE WORDS STORED UP IN YOUR BAG & you could give so many many people help, but you say‚ “Come back tomorrow, come back tomorrow.” (M: Well, if I’m going to do that, I shouldn’t be the one to give them, should I?) Of course you’re the one, Honey Baby! (M: Someone else should.) Of course you’re the one, because you love the sheep.
79. YOU’RE JUST A LITTLE BIT SLOW that’s all. You’re a little bit slow & a little bit selfish in getting them out. (David speaks in his language, & Abrahim says: “This stupid woman who can’t understand the simplest Arabic tongue!”) (M: Is there more? What’s the rest?) What’s the rest? There is no rest—except in David!
PTL! GBY! ILY! I hope this was an inspiration to you as much as it was to me! — It made me cry! — You couldn’t know a more unselfish, self-sacrificial one than Maria! — But we can always do more, amen? — She loves you! — Dad
—A Vision of Maria!—By Father DavidDFO984London‚ Winter ’73-’74.
1. I WAS ASKING THE LORD WHY YOU GET ALL UPSET & IN A DITHER & NERVOUS WHEN I’M NOT RIGHT HERE & where there are so many people around. He said that you’re a very sensitive & delicate instrument, that He made you a very sensitive & delicate instrument keyed to me with your antenna pointed toward me.
2. AND HE SAID HE MADE YOU THAT WAY SO YOU COULD BE VERY SENSITIVE TO RECEIVE FROM ME WHAT HE GIVES TO ME & to be very delicately responsive to my needs. And if you jar the instrument or it gets any rough treatment it can’t function properly. I never give you rough treatment, but if you don’t handle it very tenderly the instrument gets a little out of balance.
3. AND IF THERE’S TOO MUCH STATIC & CONFUSION AROUND & INTERFERENCE it sort of upsets your equilibrium & causes sort of a crackling. It makes you sort of jiggle & wobble & make noise & get out of tune & kind of lose your connection & not receive or record so good.
4. YOU’RE KIND OF LIKE A SEISMOGRAPH THAT RECORDS EVERY TINY LITTLE EARTH TREMOR, so that any big quakes almost shake you off your base or pedestal. But if treated very cautiously & tenderly with great loving care, you perform a very valuable service to Mankind & your Keeper, who is also very sensitive to your needs & knows your frame & tries to take good care of it, but can’t always because he can’t always control the static & the earthquakes.
5. I SAW A PICTURE OF YOU & YOU WERE ON WHEELS, & wherever I go, no matter where I am, your little antenna is pointing straight toward me & you roll around after me just like a little magnet. But if anybody bumps you or gets in between us, it kind of upsets you & interferes with your reception & you sort of wibble-wobble & make crackling noises like you’re getting short-circuited & too much interference & you don’t like it.
6. BECAUSE YOU LIKE TO BE IN VERY CLOSE CONTACT & WITH A VERY CLEAR CHANNEL in a nice calm atmosphere so you can receive well & stay in tune & record well. Because you’re very fragile, because you have to be to be so sensitive & delicate & receptive & you don’t like to be pushed around.
7. BUT YOU LIKE TO GO WHEREVER YOU PLEASE‚ & WHERE YOU PLEASE IS TO BE RIGHT CLOSE TO YOUR KEEPER‚ the Scientist that operates you & takes care of you & oils you & protects you & polishes you & takes some big kind of record sheet out of your little machine & tends to you & adjusts you.—Adjusts your very delicate adjustments & keeps peering into this big glass globe on top of you to see if you’re okay & if everything is working right.
8. —ESPECIALLY AFTER THERE’S BEEN SOME KIND OF SHOCK OR TREMOR, ’cause each time there’s any bad tremors or big storms with loud thunderclaps & big lightning, it sort of shakes you up‚ & he has to come back & adjust you & steady you & make sure you’re all calmed down & everything is working okay again.
9. AND HE KEEPS YOU & HE COMFORTS YOU & HE PATS YOU & he wipes the dust off & he adjusts a little screw here & a little control there & he takes hold of you with both hands to make sure you’re firm on your base. Then he covers you when you’re not in use with his big cover, & he makes sure you’re secure & that everything’s all right.
10. ONE REASON WHY HE WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU IS BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE VERY VALUABLE & VERY IMPORTANT. So he’s always greatly concerned about you, especially after these storms & quakes & shake-ups, or after anybody bumps you or you get too much static or there’s any short-circuit or your plug is jostled loose.
11. ‘CAUSE YOU WORK BEST WHEN YOU’RE PLUGGED IN TIGHT & REAL CLOSE & RIGHT WITH YOUR KEEPER ALL THE TIME. ‘Cause when he goes out of this room where he keeps you…it looks like some kind of Observatory, you know, one of those round-domed things where they keep a telescope, only there’s no telescope there, there’s just you. Oh yes, there is‚ only it’s not like our telescopes.
12. IT’S LIKE A TELESCOPE & HE LOOKS THROUGH IT UP INTO THE SKY & HE LOOKS UP AT THE STARS & he wears these earphones & he can hear them. It’s kind of like a radio telescope, & he tells you what he’s seeing & hearing & your little instrument is so delicate it records every little sound of his voice on these big sheets of paper that he takes out of you, as well as everything else that’s going on around you.
13. AND THAT’S WHY YOU DON’T LIKE IT WHEN THERE’S LOTS OF NOISE & SHAKES & BUMPS & STATIC, ’cause it interferes with your recordings & you can’t hear your Master’s voice. But most of all you seem to get sort of upset & concerned when he walks out of the room where he keeps you to go tend to his other instruments & check up on them & love & tend them & see how they’re doing.
14. HE SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME WITH YOU IN THIS LIKE A BIG LABORATORY OR OBSERVATORY, but it’s all surrounded with little rooms & there are all kinds of instruments ticking away & humming & whining & making little noises. And they’re all very important & he has to go around checking on them & adjusting them & taking care of them.
15. BUT YOU DON’T LIKE IT WHEN THEY GET TOO NOISY OR TAKE TOO MUCH OF HIS TIME or if he seems to get too interested in any one of them. You seem to be very jealous of his time & want him to spend it all in the big Observatory with you, polishing your globe & wiping the dust off & adjusting you & patting you & sticking that key into you.
16. HE STICKS A BIG KEY INTO YOU & TURNS YOU ON! I’m seeing all of this even while I’m talking to you. It makes you hum with excitement & you purr just like a contented cat. But if anybody keeps him from doing that or bothers you, the purr turns to a growl & you act like you could scratch them!
17. YOU TURN INTO A BIG BIG BIG BLACK CAT WITH GREEN GREEN GREEN EYES that looks so fierce at whatever is causing the trouble that you look like you’d like to gobble them up till the Keeper comes back & starts patting you again, & then you settle down to a nice contented purr & you turn back into your nice working machine.
18. THAT CAT IS ALMOST LIKE THE SPIRIT OF THE MACHINE OR SOMETHING—maybe it’s a bad spirit ’cause it gets real mean! It’s just like a little naughty spirit that glowers & growls & glares & makes your claws stick out & makes you turn back into a mad cat! But when the Scientist gives you all his time & attention you just settle down into your nice little pretty polished machine again & purr away contentedly & make nice little clicking sounds that makes those papers turn out.
19. THAT MUST BE LIKE YOUR TYPEWRITER, I GUESS.—Sort of reminds me in a way of a teletype machine, although it was very quiet & didn’t make so much noise; or one of those computer typewriters. And when you get done clicking & making the record on one of those sheets of paper, he pulls it out of the slot on the side of you & studies it, & then he takes it off into one of those next rooms & he feeds it into another machine.
20. BUT YOU DON’T EVEN LIKE IT WHEN HE GOES OUT OF THE ROOM, & you don’t like it when his helpers come in to report on the other machines. You want them all to go away so you can have him all to yourself & give you all his time & attention‚ because you know you’re his most important machine & you know that if he doesn’t give you his time & attention that the whole Observatory stops, so you’re very jealous of his tending you.
21. AND YOU’RE RIGHT, HE NEEDS TO GIVE YOU MOST OF HIS ATTENTION because that’s what keeps the whole Observatory going & all the other machines working right. But he can’t give you all of his attention‚ ’cause you wouldn’t do any good without them to process your data & help run the Observatory & pay all the workers & get all the jobs done. So he can’t give you all of his attention. He has to give each of them a little bit, & some a little more than others.
22. WHEN HE’S GONE INTO THOSE OTHER ROOMS TENDING THOSE OTHER IMPORTANT MACHINES, YOU MUSTN’T GET UPSET AT HIS ABSENCE, ’cause if you’d rather wheel them into the Observatory & have him set them up beside you so he can be with you every minute, you can. But I don’t think you’d like that either, ’cause you don’t like them around that close, & that bothers you too.
23. YOU SEEM TO BE VERY JEALOUS OF THE MAIN OBSERVATORY ROOM & you want to be the only instrument in it & you want him to spend all of his time with you. But if he did bring those instruments into where you are, you wouldn’t work too good, because they interfere with your reception. But if he goes into those other rooms to tend to them you kind of click & whir away & it seems like you’re working harder & even faster to try to attract his attention so he’ll have to come take care of you.
24. YOU MAKE LITTLE NOISES & CLICKINGS & A FEW GRINDINGS TO TRY TO GET HIS ATTENTION so he’ll come take care of you & pay attention to you. But he has to tend to the other machines too, or you wouldn’t do him any good, because they process your data & maintain the Observatory & cook & feed the Scientist & his staff & help to house him & take care of all his Observatory instruments.
25. SO YOU MUST STAY IN YOUR PLACE & OPERATE CALMLY & QUIETLY & keep processing the data, or just rest while he’s gone for a few minutes, & not get all upset & go jerking around bumping into the walls & getting your corners knocked off & your antenna all bent out of shape.
26. ‘CAUSE YOU COULD DAMAGE SOME OF THOSE DELICATE INSIDES YOU HAVE, IF YOU DON’T BE PATIENT & KEEP QUIET & JUST WAIT for the Scientist to come back & to quit worrying about him coming back, ’cause he will always come back, ’cause you’re his main & most important instrument, & without you & his giving most of his time to you, the whole Observatory would have to quit & come to a stop.
27. SO DON’T WORRY, HE’LL BE BACK, BECAUSE HE LOVES & NEEDS YOU VERY MUCH & will always take good care of you. He’s never going to go away & leave you for any of those other instruments for more than a few minutes while he just goes in there & plugs his key into them & turns them on to make sure they’re working good.
28. ‘CAUSE HE’S GOT TO KEEP THEM HUMMING & PURRING TOO & DOING THEIR JOB HAPPILY so the whole Observatory can work together & produce much important data for the benefit of all Mankind. I got that picture when I was loving & praying for you this morning. And especially don’t go running around in & out the doors & from room to room‚ or especially outside, ’cause it’s dangerous out there for you, ’cause you might get broken or hurt or damaged.
29. THE SCIENTIST GETS VERY VERY UPSET WHEN HE COMES BACK INTO THE MAIN OBSERVATORY & HE FINDS YOU GONE & NOT ON YOUR JOB! Just ’cause the Scientist has to leave the room, it’s not good for you to leave the room unless it’s just to go down to the repair shop to get oiled up & refueled or restocked with all those papers, but you can do that on the elevator nicely & quietly & very carefully.
30. BUT YOU MUST NEVER LEAVE THE BUILDING WITHOUT THE SCIENTIST TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, except for maybe very short runs to the neighbouring shops for supplies. But you must come back very quickly & not be gone too long or he worries about you, ’cause he likes you best when you’re purring & humming contentedly away in the big room of the Observatory where you belong with him.
31. MOST OF THIS I GOT FROM THE LORD IN THAT LITTLE PICTURE, BUT SOME WERE A FEW GOOD SUGGESTIONS FROM THE SCIENTIST HIMSELF, because after all, he’s the keeper of the machine. You like it when he turns your wheels & plugs that key into you & makes you hum. You hum pretty loud sometimes when you get excited! Sometimes you’ve got to grab the Scientist’s key & turn him on, & when he hums he really hums loud! He starts broadcasting. (P.S.—And you all start receiving, amen?—Aren’t you thankful for the Scientist’s wonderful little Robot?—Tell her‚ Amen!”—Amen? Amen! I really love her! She’s the most wonderful little Robot I ever had!—Please take good care of her when I’m gone, ’cause she’s still got a lot of marvelous data stored up on those papers inside!—A lot you’ve never seen yet!—And all so exciting! PTL! GBY!—And GBH!—ILY all!)—Your Scientist
(P.P.S.—She’s also much calmer & not as nervous & jealous now! Held this till she got the victory!)
Queen Maria and King Peter
May 7, 2003
—2002 Study Month
CM/FM 3422 Compiled 8/02
“Dad’s Glorious Graduation!—And How We’ll Carry On!” (ML #2946)
(This was compiled from Letters Dad gave before his graduation, published shortly after his graduation, and has now been marvelously fulfilled!)
Who Will Lead the Family?
1. Of course, the big question a lot of people wonder about is, “Who is going to lead us after you’re gone?” Well, after Jesus died, what did they do? Who became and Who was always the true leader of the Church?—The Holy Spirit, right?
2. Jesus will still lead you after I’m gone. Don’t worry about it. The same One that’s at the head of us right now is still going to be the head of you, and that’s Jesus! If you’ve got your eyes on me as being the only head, God help you, you are in a hell of a mess, because when I die you’re going to flunk out like some of the disciples did after Jesus was crucified!
3. “Yeah, yeah,” some may say, “sure, Jesus is going to be the leader. But through whom?” Well, who is the most logical instrument that God is going to use when I am gone? Who of all our people around the world would you naturally, normally and spiritually expect and look to for guidance when I’m gone?—Maria, of course! The Lord has even said so several times, that she is going to become a great prophetess of the Lord!
4. Besides Jesus, she has always been the power behind the throne! She’s the one who got me started‚ she’s the one who got me rolling, she’s the one who had the faith in me to get going in the first place! She’s the one who had the faith in me in the beginning, that I could do whatever I was supposed to do. So if it was her faith to begin with, what do you have to worry about even after I leave?
5. (Prophecy:) “The Word will come to her and be quickened to her (tongues) in greater power and with greater signs and greater wonders than even under her father!” Isn’t that beautiful?
6. She will seek the Lord, and God will manifest Himself! God is going to do greater and mightier works under her than He has under me!
David’s Mantle Falls Upon Maria
7. When I’m gone, the Lord’s going to cast His mantle and the anointing on her, and she’s going to be able to continue to give you the Word. I’m sure that my mantle will fall on her and she’ll continue to lead and guide and counsel you right on through until you all join me, praise the Lord!
8. My mantle and His Spirit will fall on Maria then. She’s kind of squelched now because I’m still around and I kind of outshine her, because the anointing is on me and the mantle is on me. But when I go, like Elijah, I’ll cast it on her.
9. She’s my Elisha, and she’ll carry on right where I left off‚ there won’t be any difference! You’ll still be getting the Words. She loves to hear from the Lord, and if she can’t hear through me, I’m sure she’ll get it straight from the Lord.
10. (Prophecy:) “The anointing of the Lord will fall upon you‚ and the mantle of David shall drape about thy shoulders, and thou shalt speak the Words of the Lord to My people, and they shall listen unto thee and heed thee and know that thou art the Word of the Lord.
11. “And you will give them food and you will feed My sheep as a good shepherdess. For I will put the Words of the Lord in thy mouth, and thou shalt speak them unto My people, and they shall heed thy voice and they shall listen unto thee, and they shall devour every Word that thou shalt speak unto them, and thou shalt shade My sheep and lead them and guide them unto a new world till I shall come!
12. “It shall be a day for women, and they shall rule my people with a kind hand and gentle staff and such words of love, so precious, so beautiful! They shall love thee even more than they have loved David, for thou shalt be a light and their staff and their food of sustenance, and thou shalt be a guide to them in darkness!
13. “Thou shalt be the shepherdess of the sheep, to encourage them and guide them and lead them in the way, when they are so puzzled and they are so confused. You shall remind them of the Words of David, and you shall give them the Words and feed them, because you bind up the Words of God’s prophet.”
The Same Anointing, but a Unique Ministry—”Greater Works!”
14. When the time comes, she’ll have the same anointing and the same Lord and you’ll get the same messages, probably telling you to do the same things I’m telling you to do now, and you’ll still be having to do’m! Praise the Lord!
15. God is no respecter of persons in that sense. There’s no male or female in Christ Jesus, and there’s no reason why she shouldn’t hear from the Lord when I’m out of the way, just like I do now. Well, maybe not exactly the same way, because I think the character, nature and personality of the prophet in a sense colors his ministry. Mine’s been quite colorful, ha!
16. So she’ll have her ministry then, and it’ll be her ministry‚ not my ministry! She will be anointed for that hour‚ and she will have the victory and the anointing and the power and the leading and the guidance and the revelations that will be hers, uniquely hers, but the same Spirit‚ same God, same Family!
17. What did Jesus tell His disciples just before His departure? “Greater works than these shall ye do, because I go unto My Father” (Jn. 14:12). When they first heard that, do you suppose they believed it? They probably thought, “The Lord doesn’t know what He’s talking about! He may know other things, but He doesn’t know us very well! You know, He’s our crazy prophet, and on a few things He could be wrong, and that’s one thing He must be wrong about!”
18. But what happened? His disciples went to more countries, they won more souls‚ they preached more Gospel, they healed more people, they did far more than Jesus ever did in that one little rinky-dink country of Israel!
19. So I’m convinced that Maria is going to do far more than I have ever done!—And that you will too! The Lord said that the Word would “come to her in greater power and with greater signs and greater wonders than even under her father!” I believe it!
20. I’m convinced that you’re going to accomplish more for the Lord, you’re going to do more miracles—because you’re going to have to in the Last Days, for there’s going to be such opposition. In fact‚ the Lord told me that we’re going to be like those last Two Witnesses (Rev. 11), able to call down fire out of Heaven to devour our enemies and work all kinds of miracles!
21. So don’t worry, God will be in control‚ just like He is now! Jesus is still going to be the head of this outfit, and Maria is still going to run things just like she does now, so you don’t have to worry about that.
22. Don’t think that my death is going to kill the movement! That’s what the poor ignorant early disciples thought too. You’re not going to be worse off by any means. You are going to do better than ever, because you’re still going to have the same spiritual leadership that you had before: Jesus Christ and dear little Maria, my little spark!
Spiritual Communication Between Dad and Maria
23. After I’m gone, I’m sure I’ll be getting plenty more from the Lord up there‚ and I wouldn’t be surprised if I’ll be the one who’s passing it on to Mama! We’ve made a good team thus far, haven’t we? Why shouldn’t we continue to be a team after I’m gone? I think the Lord’s indicated quite a few times that I’m going to continue to minister to her, whisper in her ear, continue to help her take care of you.
24. (To Maria: ) I believe the Lord’s going to let me work with you and help you all that I can, like other ministering spirits help us now. So I’m going to be very near to you and very dear to you, and as the Lord has revealed to us time and again, if you’ll just listen to that still small soft voice, I’ll be whispering in your ear! I believe Jesus will let me‚ because He knows I love you, and that you love me and you need me.
25. (Prophecy:) “When thy David is taken from thee, thou shalt be known as a prophetess, and thou shalt be heeded as the oracles of God, for thou shalt speak that which I shall speak unto thee in that day when he shall be gone from thee, and they shall listen to thy Words. They shall heed My Spirit, and thou shalt become as another one—as the prophetess of God!
26. “They shall look unto thee for the Words of Moses and of David. They shall look unto thee for the Words of God. For they shall be more precious than gold, yea, more precious than fine silver‚ for thou shalt hear the voice of My Spirit and speak the Words of My mouth and lead My sheep as a shepherdess, and feed them in green pastures!
27. “For thy David shall watch over thee and commune with thee in spirit‚ and thy Moses shall speak unto thee the Words of God, and thou shalt hearken unto Me and give all the sheep the Words that I have given unto thee—for thou shalt give unto them the Words of Jesus—the Words of God.
28. “For the flesh of David shall be taken from thee and thou shalt no longer feel him with thy body, but thy spirit shall know he is nigh unto thee. And ye shall be one in the spirit—and the Spirit and the power of David and of Moses and of David of old and of Jesus shall rest upon thee and thou shalt speak as the voice of God, as the prophetess of old, to these My people and My sheep! All shall hearken unto thee and follow thee and thou shalt lead them whithersoever I go. For thou art the prophetess of God!”
The Lord and Maria Will See Us Through to the End!
29. When I’m gone‚ you couldn’t have a better queen than Maria, and I’m expecting her to be a terrific prophetess for the Lord! She doesn’t see how she’s ever going to do it, but I know it! God said so, so I know it! I’m not the slightest bit worried about it. And I’m not worried about your love either, because I know you love her and I know that you’ll take good care of her and you’ll continue to follow God as He speaks through her, which I know He will.
30. I’m also assured that she is going to be a real flame of fire to light your way in the dark days ahead when I’m gone! The Lord has told us this numerous times.
31. (Prophecy to Maria:) “Fear not‚ little one, for I the Lord thy God shall be with thee whithersoever thou goest, and I will lead thee into the pastures of the mountains. I shall lead thy flock unto the valleys of the mountains that they may find pure water and green pastures that shall sustain them until the hour of My coming. And thou shalt go with them and lead them and they will follow thee, for they will remember that thou wast the voice of Moses and David—but thou shalt become My voice unto them!
32. “Be not afraid, but be strong in the courage of My might! For when thou art weak, then thou shalt be strong, and My strength shall be made perfect in thy weakness. Be not afraid to speak the words of Moses and of David and of My Spirit. For I, Jesus, have led thee, and I, Jesus, have spoken unto thee, and I‚ Jesus, have ordained thee for this task, and thou shalt be strong like Deborah of old. Thou art but a weak woman, but the world shall hear thee, for thou shalt speak the Words of the Lord thy God and thou shalt lead the children of Israel into great victory‚ because thou shalt commune with My Spirit and thou shalt speak the Words of God unto them. And they will follow thee even unto the uttermost parts of the Earth because thou dost believe and thou hast faith and thou dost obey and thou dost speak all the Words that I give unto thee to feed My children, to sustain My sheep.
33. “For thou shalt become the spirit of David, the voice of Moses, the shepherdess of Israel, the leader of My people in that day! For thy Jesus shall empower thee, and shall make thee as another one, more than thyself‚ when the flesh of David is gone from thee, and his audible voice thou shalt hear no more, but thou shalt hear Me as David hears Me!
34. “Thou shalt not falter, neither shalt thou go astray, and His hand shall keep thee and His eye shall guide thee in that day.” Hallelujah! Thank You Lord! Isn’t that beautiful?
“Stand by the Principles of David!”
35. Jesus will be here with you [the Family] to the End. He says‚ “I will never leave thee nor forsake thee. Lo, I am with you always‚ even unto the end of the world!” (Heb.13:5; Mat. 28:20).
36. And I’m never going to leave you nor forsake you either‚ if I can help it, even if I have to haunt you afterwards! Ha! I hope the Lord will let me stick around and see what you’re doing and see if you’re still obeying and doing what He wants you to do, telling folks about Jesus and showing them God’s love, amen?
37. And I’ll certainly still be with you through the words I’ve given you! Just as Jesus said, “The Words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit and they are Life” (Jn.6:63)‚ so I am also with you in spirit through the words that I have spoken unto you. They are my spirit and my life, by His Spirit and His life. And if you will continue to read them, study them‚ prayerfully, diligently, like you do His Word, you will have more of me than you’ve ever had before. You will understand me better, know me more intimately, and enjoy my fellowship more purely than ever before—by His Spirit through these words! And the record will be there to remain for posterity—our spiritual children—to encourage, inspire, edify, instruct, rebuke, exhort, feed, comfort, lead and guide in a way that would be impossible in person.
38. So you don’t have to worry, because the Lord is still here and Mama’s here and I’ll try to be here, and you still have the Words and the Spirit and all that you really need.
There’s No Stopping Us Now!
39. I know the Lord will take care of His children, His Kingdom, and you and Maria and your leadership and your guidance and food and revelation and whatever you need! You know the Lord’s going to give it to you, you know the Lord’s going to inspire her and anoint her—He said so! The Lord’s promised that a lot of times!
40. So when I’m gone, you’re going to carry on with Him and my spirit and God’s Words in those books (the ML Volumes, Daily Breads, etc.). Praise the Lord! Our enemies can’t stop us now! There are too many of us in too many countries—it would be impossible! Besides, God wouldn’t let them. It’s like the prophecy:
41. “They can’t stop our rain!” We’re like the rain coming down from Heaven, and our enemies are so foolish! They’re running out here and they’re trying to hold up the rain to keep it from raining! That’s how silly it is to try to stop us! Thank You Lord! Because it’s the truth, it’s God’s Word‚ it’s God’s love, it’s Jesus!—And Jesus is the Great Conqueror! Nothing can stop Him!
42. Love is the greatest force in the world and the Word of God the most powerful truth on Earth! The Spirit of God’s love is the most powerful force in all the world, thank God! So we don’t have to worry, nobody can stop us! Not even after I’m dead, because I’m going to keep on going and they can’t touch me, ha, ha! Whee!
43. Our foolish foes don’t realize that God’s Word and Family will go on with or without me, because it’s God’s Word and it’s His Family! It’s going to boom more than ever, praise the Lord! “If God be for us, who can be against us?” The Lord is with you, and it’s His work‚ and He’s going to prosper it and continue to make it a great blessing! (ML #2946:23-51, 53-57, 60-63, 66-70; DB12).
“A Psalm of David!” (ML #152)
44. (To Maria:) Thousands, yea, and thousands of thousands and ten thousand times ten thousand shall look unto thee and rejoice, for they shall hear the Words of thy pen that I have given to My servant David‚ and they shall hearken to do the things which thou dost write, and thou shalt be a cherished vessel exalted in My house! I have honored thee above all women in the house of My servant David.
45. Oh, what life do I give them through the Words of David! Oh, how they kiss and rejoice and dance to the Words of David! For he is My servant. He is My mouth‚ He is My voice and he is My heart and My soul, for he hath given unto Me, and he shall receive of My Spirit without measure!
46. Wouldst thou be great amongst the Children of David? Wouldst thou be exalted among the children of men? Hearken therefore unto Me and unto all the Words that I have spoken through My servant David and My prophet through whom I have spoken, and therefore shalt thou be blessed of all generations‚ and in thee shall all the nations of the Earth be blessed.
47. For thou shalt go forth as the sun to enlighten their day. Thou shalt rise as the moon to give them light in the night, and thou shalt be an ensign unto the nations and a standard before Me. For thou shalt bear the insignia which I do give thee, unto which many shall hearken and follow thee!
48. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be afraid for him that would come up at thee! For behold‚ the evil perish and the wicked wane at the fire of My mouth, and all these shall be consumed by the power of My Spirit before thee! Hallelujah!
49. Dost thou hearken unto the Words of David? Dost thou receive that which I have given unto him and obey the Words that I have spoken? Therefore shalt thou be blessed of the Lord thy God and exalted amongst many, and I will write upon thee a new name that no man knoweth, and thou shalt be a pillar in the house of My God!
50. Behold‚ the dawn cometh and the Son of Righteousness ariseth and this shall be a new day, and His love shall drop down like rain upon the land and there shall spring forth life. There shall be love and laughter and joy and peace forever after!—Tomorrow—When He makes the world free!
51. Be thou therefore encouraged and rest in the arms of David and all these things shall be brought to pass. Behold, I am thy Father! I love My children!—And thou shalt rest in Me and all these things shall be fulfilled! (ML #152:16–23; DB5)
“Mama’s Love Story!—Part 2”
Commission from Dad
to Carry the Crown!
52. (To Mama in prophecy, Dad speaking:) And concerning your love and the fact that I worked to put you two together, don’t be afraid to share that. Don’t be ashamed, don’t worry, for it is only a continuation. It is a continuation of our love together, and it is a continuation of Jesus’ and our love together. We’re all still one. Weren’t we one there? Did I not want to let others know even then?
53. Did I not even speak it that we three were one? Did I not bring Peter in? Did I not let him love you, and you him? Because we were one. What’s the difference? Haven’t you loved him all along? So what’s changed? All that’s changed is that I am here and that I have helped to put a deeper love in your heart, a greater appreciation and understanding, because it is teaching you many things and because it is good for you, and because I love you and I want you to be loved with the love that you need and that you deserve.
54. So don’t be afraid to say it. Hey, shout it from the rooftops! Let it be known! It is my doing! We engineered it from here! So be not afraid, be not ashamed and be not worried about how it will be received. For again, it is only up to you to say the things that are placed in your heart to say, and to feed them the food that is given unto you. When you have done this, you have dispensed of your duty‚ and the words that shall pour forth shall not return unto you void; for they shall accomplish the purpose whereunto they were sent. And my children shall rejoice that you are well cared for and that you are happy, and that you have love and feel loved‚ and that you are not lonely or sad. (End of excerpt.)
55. (Mama:) Thank You Lord! Well‚ that’s another story of endless love, of Dad’s love and the Lord’s love. Isn’t that beautiful? And that’s how Dad always was with me, wasn’t he, Gabe? (Gabe: Yes, it’s true.) He always wanted to make sure I was well taken care of and loved. It was such a beautiful love, just like the Lord’s love. Thank the Lord! So I just wanted to review that from last night in order to go on to give you one of these things that Dad said when he was so very sick and thought he was going to go be with the Lord. I think most of you remember when Dad had the shingles years ago, and you know how very painful and difficult it was for him.
56. This talk that I’m going to listen to on tape and repeat to you is called “Carry the Crown,” which Dad gave about four years ago. I hope you don’t mind if I pass it on to you this way—listening and repeating.
57. Okay, I’m reading what Dad said when he was sick:
58. I’m shedding tears, Lord, for these, that You will help them to carry on. O God … (Dad weeping in tongues.) Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, bless Peter and anoint him for this task to carry on after me, O God! And Mama, too, Lord. Give Thy anointing, Thy wonderful anointing. Anoint them, Jesus! Give them wisdom, Lord, and inspiration. Help them to hear Thy voice, that they may carry on to lead Thy people into the future. Hallelujah! Thank You Lord! (Dad weeping.) Help them to lead Thy people into the future!—The duty of David, Lord.
59. Lord, I can’t go on much longer, so You’ll have to help them to do it. Anoint them with the spirit of David, the anointing of David. Give them the anointing of their father, the inspiration and the leading of their father‚ O God, that they may lead Thy people into the future. Thank You Jesus! Hallelujah! I love you! I really love you and I want you to carry on after me, okay? (Peter: Yes, sir.)
60. I want to hug you, Mama. O Jesus‚ Jesus! It’s such a big job. O God, give these Thy anointing and inspiration, Thy guidance and Thy leading. Lord Jesus! You do it, Lord. You could do it just as clearly for them as You have for me. Show them the way, Lord, in Jesus’ name. I love you‚ sweetheart.
61. Peter, please take care good care of Mama so she’ll have the strength and the will to carry on. I know you will. Thank You Jesus! Oh Jesus, thank You Lord! I love you, son. Thank you for taking care of Mama and the sheep and all our children. Feed my sheep. Amen? (Peter: Yes‚ sir. Amen.) Feed my sheep, Mama. I know you’re a good shepherdess and I know you will feed my sheep.
62. (To Peter: ) I want you to take her hand, honey, and tell her that you will take care of her. (Peter: I’ll take care of you, Mama.) And you will help feed my sheep. You’ve done a good job‚ honey. I’m proud of you. You’ve done a good job of taking care of Mama and all the sheep and the shepherdess.
63. (To Gabe:) Will you help Peter and Mama? (Gabe: Yes, sir. I will, Dad.) Mama, will you depend on Peter and the Lord to help you? (Mama: Yes, sir!) Peter, I love you! I love you, I really love you! Thank you for doing such a big job in helping Mama. I’m not much good anymore, son. You’re just going to have to help her carry on, okay? (Peter: Yes‚ sir. I will.) Thank You Jesus! Mama, I love you, in Jesus’ name.
64. In the name of Jesus I bequeath it to thee. I bequeath it to both of you. Now it’s your duty to lead the people into the future. That’s what the Lord told me to do‚ to lead His people into the future. Oh, it’s a heavy weight on me right now. It’s heavy. Help me, Lord. Truly the crown is heavy to him that weareth it. I bequeath it to these, Lord, Thy king and Thy queen. I bequeath it to them, that they may wear it. The crown is so heavy, in Jesus’ name. Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! Please lift this heavy load. It’s so heavy, Lord. (Weeping.)
65. Are you willing to wear the crown? (Mama: We can all do it together.) You must. You must. You must take it off my brow, it’s just too heavy, and I’m so tired. (Tongues.) Please help these to relieve Thy father and help him carry the crown. In the name of Jesus and Thy people, O God, that they may lead Thy sheep. In the name of Jesus. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Thank You Jesus! Help them carry it, Lord. Help them to lift the load. Thank You for how they have. Amen, He’s going to help you.
66. I’ve passed it on to you now. You’ll help me carry it, please. I’ve passed it on to you. It’s a heavy load—the crown—a responsibility, a debt. This is your coronation day! Thank You Lord! Hallelujah! You must help the king to carry his heavy load as you already do‚ and you must be ready to take it if I should slip away. Hallelujah! Thank You Lord! In Jesus’ name, amen.
67. Thank you, sweet children. I love you! You must now carry the load of the crown. Okay? Carry on for me. Help me lift it. You can do it, the Lord will help you. That’s why He has brought you into this ministry, that you might help the king to carry the crown, because he could slip away any day now‚ he’s suffered so much. I don’t know how much longer I can live. I’m trying, if you help me. If you help me carry the crown, okay? (Peter: Amen. Yes, sir.) In the name of Jesus. Amen, amen. God bless you‚ son, you’ve been such a blessing. I love you!
68. I anoint you now in the name of Jesus to carry the crown if I should die.—To carry the crown, to help the queen carry the crown. If I should go, then you two shall be able to carry the crown together. Amen? In the name of Jesus I anoint you to carry the crown. It’s a heavy load, but the Lord will give you strength and wisdom, anointing and inspiration. All of this He will give you in the name of Jesus. I anoint you to carry the crown‚ in Jesus’ name.
69. You are a king and a queen, better fit and able to carry the crown than I am, because now I’m old and I’m tired and I’m sick, and these people who are young and strong like you two can carry the crown. Okay? Amen. King Peter and Queen Maria. That’s a good name, Peter. It’s a great name. Try to live up to it, okay? You should go back to see it in the Bible, to see what Peter was and what he did.—And look in history about the other Peters.—Great kings, great saints. Amen?
70. In Jesus’ name, I anoint them to receive Thy anointing and Thy blessing for this heavy task of carrying the crown! Amen. Now I feel better, because I know if I should slip away that you have the anointing. I anointed you, now don’t forget that. Don’t tell me you can’t. You are now heirs apparent. Okay? Now that’s that! Don’t ever forget this little ceremony. When you get discouraged or you don’t think you can do it‚ just remember this. It’s the anointing of the Lord. It wasn’t the biggest and strongest of Jesse’s sons that Samuel anointed, it was just the little lad who was out tending the sheep, David. And I commit my anointing to you, okay? Do you hear me, Peter? (Peter: Yes, sir.)
71. So it’s the Lord, and remember that only the Lord can help you do it. So even if I pass on, the Lord will anoint you to be able to carry on, because I’m pretty old and sick now and I don’t know if I can last much longer. I’m trying to, and if you guys pray for me I guess I’ll have to. Son, God bless you. Help thy children and thy sheep to learn how to pray—to pray for their old dying shepherd. I love you, son. God bless you! You can do it with His help, honey. He will help you and guide you to feed His sheep and help direct His shepherdess, in Jesus’ name. I love you. Thank you for praying for me. (End of “Carry the Crown.”)
72. (Mama:) Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! Thank You for Thy Word, Lord! Thank You for this commission. It’s not exactly an easy one, and we need all the help and the prayers of our loved ones that we can get. Thank You for it, Lord. Thank You that we can now accept and be thankful and grateful for this commission and this responsibility. Thank You for changing my heart, and thank You that You’ve given me help. I know I need it‚ Lord. Thank You Jesus! Thank You Lord! (ML #2993:34, 36-54; Lifelines 22).
Peter and Heidi!
(Excerpts from “Heidi,” ML #206, written February 18, 1973, 29 years ago‚ quoted in ML #2994:93-100, Lifelines 22:)
73. “When I’m gone you must not stay here alone. You know that boy you like—that boy with the pipe, with that little feather in his cap that you like so much that cares for the goats? When I’m gone you can have my cave and my goats and my goat cheese and all my milk and my bed and lie together here and give many, many children. You give many, many children up here for all of us Romanis. We’re very small people so we have to have many children. You must give Grandfather many children.
74. “I remember his name—it’s Peter! I’m not too sick to remember. Will you bring Peter here and make love to him like you do to Grandpa? He’ll like it very much. He can inject you with children. … But now you go get Peter. I must talk to him. He’s just down there in the meadow. Go get the sweet boy that plays the pipe.
75. “(Heidi is crying because Grandfather is talking about dying:) You must not cry. I’m not going to go far away. I’ll still be here, although you can’t see me, and if you be real quiet I’ll sing to you songs of David and whisper you words of spirit. If you come to cave.
76. “Maybe Peter can build you a nice house right here in my cave, and the wind will never blow it and the rain will never strike it and at night you can hear me whisper and sing to you. Maybe Peter get jealous, Honey. (Heidi: No‚ He loves you.) No, I don’t know about that, but he loves you. Don’t cry, Honey. You make your eyes all sore and get your Grandpa all wet. Peter’s nice boy and he love you and help you take care of Grandpa’s goats, and he help you milk the goats and make the cheese and he make you good husband.
77. “(Heidi: He doesn’t love me as much as you do!) Yes, he loves you very much, but he’s just a boy. You’ve got to teach him how to love you. He loves you very much. He told me he loves you. He wants to marry you and live with you and sleep in our cave with us. You don’t mind sleeping with Peter? Make me strong babies? Don’t let them fall out the door, though.
78. “(Heidi: Are you going to go be with Jesus?) Of course! He come to be with me! He’s going to let me stay here in the cave with you and Peter. You’ll hear me if you listen. I’ll still be your big snowman, Honey, and I scare the village people. I like to scare them! I come out and roar at them, and they all run and jump up and down and they all run so scared, and then I run back and laugh! (Laughs and laughs loudly: ) Makes my chest laugh! You should see them run! All I have to do is jump up and down and flap my arms and they run! I squawk, and they talk! Ha‚ ha!
79. “Is Peter coming? You tell him when he comes, to close the door. Tell him to watch the fire. It’s snowy and windy out there. But he can’t sleep with you until I’m gone. I know he wants to, but he can’t. But it’s all right if you sneak off and love him when I’m asleep. Just so I don’t know it. Why were you crying? You’re such a worrywart!” (End of excerpts.)
80. (Mama: ) Isn’t that sweet? (Fam: There was even something in there about your eyes being sore when you cry.) Isn’t that amazing? That long ago! And it talked about Peter’s pipe! (Peter has a flute he likes to play.)
“Mama’s Love Story!—Part 3”
81. This is a prophecy that we received when we asked the Lord about King Peter.
82. (Jesus speaking:) Hear the words that I speak unto you and give ear that you may have understanding. For promotion cometh not from the east nor the west, but from above. And the gifts and the callings of God are without repentance. For behold, I have done a new thing, that which was unexpected, and that which the people were not prepared for. But have I not said that this is a new day? This is also a test, for I know the heart of every man, and I test them. There shall be many tests, and they must take things by faith, and they must trust. They must trust that their queen is in tune and in touch with Me and that she is My very voice.
83. And these things are a test to purge and to make white, to purify and to make ready, to prepare for the days ahead, for they must learn to have utter faith and utter trust in the words of the queen. For I have anointed her and I have crowned her with many crowns, and I have given her great ones to counsel and to help and to lead and to guide her.
84. But we must purge and purify and test the faith of your children that we may know who is worthy. So, yes, these things are new and they are different, and they are a challenge in the spirit. And each man will have to be convinced in his own mind and heart and spirit as to the truth of these matters, and must take them by faith and take them in trust, take them in courage, whether they understand them or not. Again, it is choices, choices, choices that they must make.
85. I could have called him “prince” and everyone would have been comfortable and very accepting and it would have fit the picture that they had in their minds of the way it ought to be. It would have been so simple, but it would have required no faith, for all would expect it. But when I do a new and unexpected thing, it challenges them and they must come to grips with the words that I have spoken and the things that I am doing. They cannot just rock along and say, “Oh, yes, I know it is right because I expected it. This is what I knew was going to happen, therefore within my mind and within my framework it is all okay and I will believe.” For is that faith?
86. Faith believes the impossible! Faith believes even the non–understandable, and without faith it is impossible to please Me. But how well pleased I am with those who have faith and who trust implicitly in the things that I do through My queen.
87. And in the early days there were those who said, “How can this one be queen? What is she? She is nothing. Look at her background, she is churchy and we are a revolution.” But now they say‚ “Oh, I see the wisdom of God.” For man seeth not as God seeth, and My ways are so much higher. But they will come to understand if they will but trust, if they will just accept‚ and if they will yield, and if they will have faith.
88. So what if I call this one “king”? I could have called him “dog”! Or “beggar”! I have called him a faucet. I have called him a knight. What is in a name? Yea, there are many things, for it is a test, it is an honor, and it is what I have chosen. For those that give him counsel and speak unto him are kings, and they are great men of God and I honor them as well.
89. There are many reasons‚ but it is sufficient to know that it is a test. Some will accept it gladly without question. Others will struggle a bit, but will take the stand of faith and will believe. And others will not be able to accept and will lose faith. For I try the hearts of men that they shall know how they feel and believe, and that ye shall know how they feel and believe, and that I shall know how they feel and believe.
90. For there are many things ahead, many great places I wish to take you, but only those who are trusting and full of faith and willing to believe anything that I give can go. For this is a new faith trip and we are marching forth in faith, but we must go, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea‚ and My children must be steadfast and unmovable in their faith for the days ahead.
91. For if they have a hard time with a simple name, what will they do when the time comes to call fire from the sky and to command Me to do great and mighty exploits? They must take the little steps now for the big steps later. They must understand that the times ahead are going to be very different, and as times wax worse and worse and darker and darker, they are going to have to wax stronger and stronger and greater and greater. They are going to have more light and more strength and more power, but these things will come by faith.
92. So it is choices.—Day by day, step by step, choices. And I watch for the worthy and I watch for the believing‚ and I watch for the faithful, and there are many. There are many who love their queen and who will follow. I am just sifting a little here and a little there. I am testing on this side and testing on that side.
93. And do not feel hurt or dismayed that some may fall by the wayside. For those which will remain will be the mighty men of David, full of faith, full of strength, full of devotion and full of loyalty, and they shall march forth victorious and glorious unto My Heavenly Kingdom! So give and give and be not afraid. For My Word tries the hearts, discerns the spirits, and strengthens the sinews.
94. I will create a strong and loyal band that will do exploits and will marvelously show forth My strength and My power, My love and My anointing. And it all comes from little things, little beliefs, little acceptances. And some day they will look back at this and say, “Ha! What was that? That was no test, that was such a small thing.” For there are many big things ahead. Today this looks so big‚ but in time they will look back and it will be but a speck, for they will have so much faith.
95. So fret not. I will not do that which they think should be, but I will do a new thing, and I will rattle the foundations of their faith that they may know that they stand sure and they stand strong. And this is not your doing‚ but it is Mine. When David spake [see “Carry the Crown”], it came from Me. (End of message from Jesus.)
King and Faucet!
96. (Mama:) The amazing thing is that on that same day we received another prophecy from our secretary, who had not known anything about the above prophecy or that we were asking the Lord these questions. Here is her prophecy:
97. (Jesus speaking:) This is My king in whom I am well pleased. He is no longer a consort, but a king. Do you think it strange that he should now be called king? Was he not a prince? And what are princes for if they do not become kings?—For that is what they are groomed to be, that is what they are trained to be. My David called him a king‚ and have I not called you all kings and priests? Why do ye think it strange that I should call Peter a king when I have called you all kings and priests unto Me? And ye shall be kings and priests, for some of you shall be rulers over 50 cities, and some over a hundred cities, and some over thousands.
98. And what if I should call you president, or monarch, or king, or faucet? It makes no difference, for I set up whom I shall set up. For promotion cometh neither from the east nor from the west, but promotion cometh from Me, and I exalt whom I exalt, and I abase whom I abase. I exalt whom I see fit to exalt. For he hath passed the test, he hath humbled himself and sacrificed and hath been willing. He hath given himself wholly unto Me, and now I shall give wholly unto him.
99. For what if I should call him faucet or king, it makes no difference. I have called him king, for I have given him the anointing and laid on him the government. And I have called him faucet, for he shall pour forth unto My queen. For whether I call him faucet or whether I call him king, one is not more important than the other. In the eyes of men they esteem the king greater than the faucet, but in My eyes, one is not more important than the other. They are both needful‚ they both have their role, and they both have their anointing and their calling.
100. And fret not for what the people will think. Worry not, for I have prepared their hearts and they are expecting it. I have put it in their hearts and they are looking forward with anticipation, because I have hinted to them of the shadow of things to come. They know there is a change; they feel the excitement. And have I not already told them in the Letters? Look at Peter and Heidi. It is not the first time.
101. So worry not and fret not, but tell them. I have said to publish glad tidings, and these are great glad tidings that shall rejoice their hearts! They need a queen and they need a king; they need their shepherdess and they know that she needs a helper. So fear not to tell them, for if ye tell them not, I will tell them; I can speak to their hearts just as well. But I would rather that it come first from you, for they respect your anointing and your words as the oracles of God, and they will gobble them up and eat them up and they will follow and they will obey. Their obedience will surprise you!
102. For I have given My queen a new scepter to rule in love‚ and they recognize that. And I have given her Peter, this new faucet, and they will recognize it. David was a fountain, and Peter is a faucet. And My sheep hear My voice and they follow Me. Did they not follow David? Did they not recognize My voice in him? And I called him by many names. I called him MO, I called him David, I called him Jeremiah, I called him Daniel, I called him a toilet, I called him Moses David. It doesn’t matter what you are called, My sheep hear My voice and they will follow Me! So what if I call you faucet or I call you King Peter? Worry not, fret not. My sheep hear My voice and they will follow just as they followed David.
103. For we are all one. My Maria is one with Me, Peter is one with Me, David is one with Me. All My children are one with Me, and we are all one. (End of message from Jesus.) (ML #2994:40–55, 57-63; Lifelines 22).
“Mama’s Love Story!—Part 3”
Crowned with Many Crowns!
104. (Mama:) There was a prophecy [received for Peter] that talked about some of the kings in the heavenly realm giving their crowns to Peter, that he was as a king and they were giving their crowns to him—their gifts of wisdom and patience and love, etc. Here is the prophecy:
105. (Jesus speaking: ) For I have given thee many crowns, and I have crowned thee as a king with many crowns, and each of these crowns is a king of nations, of people that wait before Me in My heavenly courts of wisdom. Each of these wait at My side to do My bidding, to answer thy pleas and thy cries. These are mighty men and sages of old, My kings of old, My people, who understand thy burdens, who understand thy great matters‚ thy weighty matters. They wait before Me and they do My bidding, and they answer thee and they by turn stand beside thee, speaking to thee, comforting thee, answering thy needs, bringing to thee My wisdom‚ bringing to thee their wisdom, their experience.
106. So fear not for the great weight of the people, of all that thou seest in the natural realm of the great people who wait before thee. It is but a small part of thy life‚ if thou wilt continually look to Me, as thou dost. Keep thy face upon Me. Thou shalt be comforted with the crowns of these many, many kings, My kings who crown thee with their lovingkindness, with their mercy‚ with their wisdom, with their help, and with their encouragement.
107. So fear not, nor feel that the weight is too heavy upon thy shoulders. It is truly too heavy for one man. It is too much for one crown, but thou dost not bear it alone, nor have I ever caused thee to bear it thyself. For thou art compassed about with a great and mighty cloud of witnesses that I have brought before thee to stand at thy side—many counselors and mighty men of wisdom that continually attend to thee. They are thy courtiers. They wait upon thee and Me. They fulfill thy bidding and they meet thy needs.
108. So fear not, and remember that thou art not holding so great a cause in thine own hands. This is truly a matter for many great kings, and thou art a faithful messenger that hast heard and looked to Me, and they are able to succor thee. So fear not and look not to this people in thy realm as a great and weighty matter, as a great part of thy life. They are only a small portion of thy life. What thou must do and what thou must give to them is but a small portion of thy life and of thy time.
109. For I am pleased that thou dost spend most of thy time in My courts, looking unto Me, hearing and receiving of My counselors, and therefore this shall be thy salvation and thy strength, and therefore thou shalt feel the crown much lighter, and thou shalt be lifted. They shall look unto Me and their faces shall not be ashamed. Their faces shall be lightened and they shall be renewed. (End of message from Jesus.)
110. (Vision: ) I saw a picture of Peter in the courts of Heaven, and the kings were all around, and they would crown him with their crowns, which was their wisdom or their counsel. But it was also a gift of faith, and with each need they’d crown him with the faith for whatever was needed. The gift of faith was one of the gifts they were giving him, along with wisdom. Waiting for answers, receiving them, and partaking of this was the biggest part of his life. It was a very feeding ministry, and the “drain” was very minimal, because he was being given so much in this heavenly time. As he spent time in this waiting atmosphere, it was just the opposite of a drain. (ML #2994:64-70‚ Lifelines 22.)
“Mama’s Love Story!—Part 5”
Letting Go of the Mantle
111. (Mama:) Next I’d like to give you what the Lord has said about my calling and what I’m supposed to be doing now and how my ministry has changed. (Peter reads prophecy: ) “This is the work that I have for thee, the work of the apostles, for they would give themselves to prayer and the Word of the Lord. These affairs of the Kingdom do have to be taken care of, they are very very very important. And the administration of My Family, of My children and of their needs, is greatly important unto Me and unto them, and this must be taken care of, but not by thee.
112. “For the flame must be ahead showing the way. Even as I was a flame to the children of Israel in the desert, showing them where to go and leading them and guiding them‚ so art thou the flame of this children of Israel, showing them where they should go, where they should camp, when they should sleep, when they should play. And thou doest this through My Words, the Words that I give unto thee, and the Words that thou must feed unto the children.
113. “How canst thou give the Words, and how canst thou be in front leading and guiding and feeding and strengthening and loving and caring if thou art encumbered with so much of the business and the affairs of the Kingdom? For I have raised up others and I have anointed them for these tasks. And I will pour forth the anointing upon them in an even greater way as thou dost release thy anointing in this area. For I cannot fully give unto them that which they need, because thou hast held onto it. But thou must release it and let it go and let it flow onto the others, that they may be able to do the job in full measure with a full anointing.
114. “I know, My dear, it is so hard to let go, but I never take anything away unless I give thee something much greater, yea, a much greater anointing. For I am filling the cup of thy anointing, but I cannot fill it to its full brim with a new anointing because the old anointing is still there and thou refusest to let it go. But pour out‚ I say, sprinkle it out‚ pour it upon the others and it will make room for an even greater and fuller anointing of My Spirit and of My love and My power upon thee.” (End of message from Jesus) (ML #2996:59-62‚ Lifelines 22)
Excerpts of “Maria Prophecies” (MOP 2)
For with God nothing shall be impossible. Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to Thy Word. And blessed is she that believed, for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior. For He hath regarded the low estate of His handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For He that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is His Name (Luke 1:37-38‚ 45-49).
115. “[David] is a great king who shall have peoples in all the nations of all the world, and thou shalt lead them and minister them the Words of David and instruct them and guide them in the way they shall go, for they have need of shepherdesses to care for them.”
116. “Thou shalt have thy heart’s desire! For thou shalt be by his side until his end, and thou shalt sit upon a throne with him, judging the tribes of thy Israel, along with those others I have chosen with thee! For thou shalt be called true and faithful unto the Words of My David! Hear ye him!”
117. “For the day shall come when thou shalt open the Book of David and feed many that are athirst!”
118. “Behold this one that is never satisfied, and behold this one who sayest never, it is enough! Would that ye were like unto her, and would that your bottles did overflow like hers unto many, that they might be satisfied! The more she getteth, she giveth, until she cannot contain all which I give her!”
119. “Thou art His beloved and He shall reveal unto you that which is needful when it is needed. For it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom according to His will. When thine hour is come, thou shalt ask much and thou shalt receive much of Me.”
120. “This little queen shall care for the Words of David. She shall care for the words and tongue and words that feed the little lambs and give the words to all of the Children of God. The little queen shall be custodian of the oracles of David. But as thou dost do so, thou shalt be a queen unto the Lord and thou shalt feed many, many, many thousands of sheep!”
121. “Even as thou dost now stand by his side ministering his words to the people, and as even now thou dost rule, so shalt thou rule to the End, and so it is appointed unto thee to rule in the Kingdom of David as I have spoken unto thee. So wherefore dost thou question? Why dost thou wonder at thy place by David’s side? Have I not given it unto thee and have I not said none shall take it from thee? Thou shalt stand by him forever, even in the Kingdom that is to come, and thou shalt sit upon thrones ruling My people!”
122. “She cannot hide her faith which fires the flame, nor can she stop the bell which rings within her heart which moves her with My time. Therefore shall she never close her book until I myself have removed thy flame and quenched thy candle and taken thee from her. Until that time her heart shall continue to burn with the flame that I have given thee and her pen shall continue to write, because she longs for My light, and her bell shall continue to toll as long as I have given thee time. For she has been found faithful unto Me. Such a faithful one as I have not found‚ nay, in all Israel, more than any of them that I have given thee.”
123. “Behold how she burns with thy flame, and behold, how she shines with thy brilliance! For she longs for My light to give to them that sit in darkness‚ and she is a faithful candlestick in My house, for she bears thy flame diligently with both her hands and with steadfast purpose faithfully for all to see. For behold, how she lifts it high that its radiance might enlighten the darkness, that My people may have light! So it is with this one who bears thy flame.”
124. “Behold how she pours the oil of My Spirit by her faith! Behold how she shields thee from the wind with her love, and behold how she treasures thy flame dearly that she may preserve it and thee unto that day for My little ones. Therefore have I blessed her above all women upon the face of the Earth and entrusted to her this task which none shall take away from her, and it is hers‚ for I have given it unto her Myself.”
125. “When David is taken from thee, thou shalt be known as a prophetess, and thou shalt be heeded as the Oracles of God and they shall listen to thy words! They shall heed My Spirit, and thou shalt become as another one—as the prophetess of God! Thou shalt even be like a goddess of old! They shall look unto thee for leadership. They shall look unto thee for the Words of Moses and of David. They shall look unto thee for the Words of God!”
126. “Thou shalt hear the voice of my spirit and speak the Words of my mouth and lead my sheep as a shepherdess, and feed them in green pastures! For I, thy David, shall watch over thee and commune with thee in spirit.”
127. “For the flesh of David shall be taken from thee and thou shalt no longer feel with thy body‚ but thy spirit shall know he is nigh unto thee, and thou shalt be one in spirit! And the spirit and power of David and of Moses and of David of old and of Jesus shall rest upon thee and thou shalt speak as the voice of God as the prophetess of old—to these My people and My sheep! And all shall hearken unto thee and follow thee and thou shalt lead them whithersoever I go.”
128. “Fear not, little one, for I the Lord thy God shall be with thee whithersoever thou goest, and I will lead thee into the pastures of the mountains‚ I shall lead thy flock unto the valleys of the mountains that they may find pure water and green pastures that shall sustain them until the hour of My coming. And thou shalt go with them and lead them and they will follow thee‚ for they will remember that thou wast the voice of Moses and David—but thou shalt become My voice unto them!”
129. “Thou shalt be strong like Deborah of old, for thou art but a weak woman, but the world shall hear thee!”
130. “They will follow thee even unto the uttermost parts of the Earth because thou dost believe and thou hast faith and thou dost obey and thou dost speak all the Words that I give unto thee to feed My children‚ to sustain My sheep!”
131. “David doth love thee and Moses doth long after thee, and I, Jesus, have ordained thee unto this task. See that thou fulfill it!”
132. “For thou shalt become the Spirit of David‚ the Voice of Moses, the Shepherdess of Israel, the Leader of My people in that day!”
133. “Thou shalt be as one of the prophetesses of Israel and lead My children and command My Baraks and they shall hearken unto thee and follow thee and obey thee and thou shalt lead My children, if thou shalt be willing.”
134. “They think that God cannot use a woman, but God can use the weakest vessel to confound them all! They shall know that a prophetess of God hath been among them!”
135. “Thou shalt be filled with the spirit of David, for he shall be nigh unto thee and his Words shall even be in thy mouth, and thou shalt treasure more the seeds of his mouth than the seed of his flesh in that day!”
136. “The Words shall be nigh unto thee, even in thy very mouth. In the days of thy bereavement thou shalt hear a voice within thee saying, ‘This is the way, walk ye in it.’ For thy steps in righteousness shall be ordered by the Lord. Thou shalt not falter, neither shalt thou go astray, and His hand shall keep thee and His eye shall guide thee in that day!”
137. “And the Word will come to her and be quickened to her in greater power and with greater signs and greater wonders than even under her father!”
138. “The anointing of the Lord will fall upon thee and the mantle of David shall drape about thy shoulders, and thou shalt speak the Words of the Lord to my people, and they shall listen unto thee and heed thee and know that thou art the Word of the Lord!”
139. “And you will give them food and you will feed My sheep as a good shepherdess. For I will put the Words of the Lord in thy mouth, and thou shalt speak them unto My people, and they shall heed thy voice and they shall listen unto thee, and they shall devour every Word that thou shalt speak unto them‚ and thou shalt shade My sheep and lead them and guide them unto a new world till I shall come!”
140. “It shall be a day for women, and they shall rule [the Family] with a kind hand and a gentle staff and such words of love, so precious, so beautiful! They shall love thee even more than they have loved me [David], for thou shalt be a light and their staff and their food of sustenance‚ and thou shalt be a guide to them in darkness!”
141. “Thou shalt be the shepherdess of the sheep, to encourage them and guide them and lead them in the way, when they are so puzzled and they are so confused. You shall remind them of the Words of David, and thou shalt give them the Words and feed them‚ because you bind up the Words of God’s prophet.”
142. “Thou shalt feed them and tend them as the shepherds feed their young with tender grass, so sweet and so beautiful, and the little lambs shall come unto thee to nibble from thy hand.”
143. “Nothing can separate us . For as we have been united in love, so also shall we be united in death. For in his death he shall be united with thee even more firmly than before. For now he is with thee. The hour cometh when he shall be in thee. For what more canst thou have than the heart of David and what more wouldst thou have than to possess his spirit? And what more canst thou have than to possess the soul of David? And what more canst thou ask than to possess the heart of thy father?”
144. “Thou shalt write those things that I tell thee and thou shalt whisper those secret truths which I whisper in thy heart, though thou hearest no longer with thine ear, if thou shalt be faithful and loyal to Me, thy love in the spirit, even though the flesh of David be departed from thee.”
145. “For the flesh of David must one time depart from thee that his spirit may enter into thee, that thou mayest have the soul and the spirit and the heart of both Moses and David, and that thou mayest kiss the love of David.—That thou mayest love David more than thou hast ever loved his body with thy flesh.”
146. “And thou shalt love the Words of David more, and thou shalt love to hear the voice of David within thine own heart, that thou mayest explode with the Words of David unto thy children. For behold, indeed the spirit of David shall no longer dwell with thee but shall be in thee and thou shalt be his very heart.”
147. “There is no greater love, neither is there any greater power, nor can there be a more precious possession than to possess the heart of David within thy very soul and speak his words with thy own mouth!”
148. “When thou shalt possess the very soul and heart of thy father, thou shalt be filled with the very spirit of David thyself! Drink ye all of it. For indeed thou shalt partake of the sufferings of David, even as thou hast partaken of the kisses and the Words of David.”
149. “For even as thou hast partaken of his glories and of his wealth and of his pleasures, so thou must also partake of his sufferings and his enemies and his departure from thee in the flesh that he may send his spirit unto thee, and thou must write as his spirit doth direct thee, and thou must speak all the Words of David unto his children, and thou must not withhold those things that are given unto thee.”
150. “For behold, thou shalt be called to be a prophetess in Israel and thy pen shall lead those which are the children of David‚ and behold, thy tongue itself shall be wielded as the sword of Almighty God and thou shalt lead My people as did My servant Deborah of old, that prophetess which was the leader of My people” (Judges 4:4).
151. “The gathering of the people shall be unto thee and the gathering of all the tribes shall be unto thee. For thou alone hast the Words of eternal life and thou alone hast the Words of David they seek for their life.”
152. “Bid farewell to this filthy dust of thy David and welcome the spirit of his soul that ye may possess his heart and the power and the mouth that I have given unto him. Why dost thou desire mere mortal ecstasy when thou shalt possess the power of eternal soul?”
153. “Release the flesh of David that thou mayest have his heart and soul and spirit and life and words, that thou mayest be counted as great amongst the prophets of Israel and that thou mayest be known as the greatest of all feminine flesh, and that they may know there has been a prophetess among them!”
154. “Ah, foolish virgin! Thou wouldst have lamp rather than oil! Thou wouldst have flesh more than fire. Thou wouldst have foul filth more than the purity of power. Behold, I shall teach thee and thou shalt learn of My servant Moses‚ and indeed thou shalt have the spirit of thy David for thou shalt treasure that which is real more than that which is clay.”
155. “Knowest thou not the power I have offered thee and the strength that I shall give thee? Knowest thou not that I shall make thee a goddess amongst goddesses and a power amongst powers and thou shalt rule over the realm of the spirit? For thou hast been pleasing in My sight and thou hast been faithful to the flesh of David and thou hast proven My will unto his spirit.”
156. “Thou shalt possess the very bosom of David himself and thou shalt become unto them the very Oracle of God!”
157. “Give unto this faithful one a double portion of Thy Spirit, for she hath been faithful unto me and she hath borne my flesh and she hath carried my spirit and she hath given unto her lord the King of her very life.” (Quotes 5, 11, 44‚ 47, 58, 62–63, 73-75, 120-138, 140-153.)
End of File
Little Book, The
—MODecember 13, 1971NO.146—GP
and “THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES!”
My Precious Children: Greetings in Jesus’ Dear Name!
1. THIS MAY BE THE LAST LETTER you will be receiving from us for a little while as we’re planning to go into a little Winter hibernation to try to complete the books we’ve been working on for your use: a complete book of our basic classes and perhaps another book of edited MO Letters for general use in both basic and leadership training.
2. THESE HAVE BEEN A GREAT NEED FOR SOME TIME and particularly Europe and new Colonies are crying for them. These two books should combine all of our basic teachings and leadership training into condensed pocketbook form that will be simple to use and easy to carry. We had hoped to have them ready for Christmas but both entail a great deal of work in editing, revising, and streamlining, so you may not get your copy until the Happy New Year! We have several publishing houses already begging us for these books, including our history from the very beginning and willing to print them for us free of charge, as they expect them to be best sellers! Ha! PTL!
3. WE THINK ALSO THAT THE THRILLING DAILY DIARIES OF SOME OF YOUR LOGS WOULD CERTAINLY MAKE A COMPLETE AND EXCITING STORY, both of our beginnings, growth, and present pioneering of Europe and other countries. The truth is more wonderful than fiction, and what could be more inspiring than the actual account of the Acts of these modern Apostles—the Children of God in action around the world! Hallelujah! So pray with us as we work on these volumes for your use as well as to give the true story to the world. Amen? Hallelujah!
4. IT REMINDS US A LITTLE OF THE GOSPELS, THE BOOK OF ACTS, AND THE EPISTLES OF PAUL which have been such an inspiration, encouragement, guide, and food for our souls, as we read these accounts of the First Century Christians!—Why not a grand finale account of the exciting activities‚ basic beliefs, and inspiring letters of the Last Century Christians? Amen? Jesus said “greater works than these shall ye do”, so these latter accounts should be even of greater and more widespread action, more exciting events, more thrilling activities, and more inspiring achievements than even those of the First Century! Hallelujah! Amen?
5. WE ARE NOT GREATER THAN CHRIST‚ BUT IT IS CHRIST THAT IS WORKING IN YOU, and He is the same yesterday, today, and forever and has only promised to do greater works in these Last Days through you because they will be needed to stem the tide of iniquity which is rising against His Children: “where sin doth abound‚ grace doth much more abound!”—Power for the Hour!—And we’re going to need it as we become the leading characters in God’s grand finale of the Greatest Show on Earth—leaders of the Last Day Christians!
6. AS THE ENEMIES ARISE IN EVER-INCREASING NUMBERS TO BE FINALLY LED BY THE ENEMY OF ALL ENEMIES—THE ANTICHRIST—THE LORD PROMISES that “the people that do know their God shall be strong and do exploits, and they that understand among the people shall instruct many!” Our major job will be to stand up as God’s strongest witnesses before both the Church and the whole world and to explain to them what’s happening and to lead and encourage and feed God’s Children to the very End! Praise the Lord!
7. ARE YOU READY?—TO LEAD THE FORCES OF GOD AGAINST THE FORCES OF ANTI-CHRIST? Probably not!—But you’re getting ready, being prepared by your present training, way of life, witnessing, strengthening in the Spirit‚ and “continuing daily with one accord”‚ and “steadfastly in the Apostles’ doctrine and fellowship,” having “all things in common”. Praise the Lord!—And these books of our basic teachings of your Apostles should be of great help to you! Who knows?—Maybe one of them will be that little book of Revelation 10:8-11! Who else makes such little books as we do? If you printed anything smaller than our 3×5 you couldn’t even read it!—And certainly these little books are going to prophesy before many peoples‚ nations, tongues, and kings! Hallelujah! We’ve even thought about presenting a few complimentary copies to the FBI, the parents, and maybe even Nitler, to show them we have nothing to hide, we’re not ashamed of our doctrine because it’s the Truth of God, and to warn them of His Wrath to come! We might have to clean up their language a little bit so they won’t be quite so bitter to their belly‚ and you might even find their words as sweet as honey in your mouth! Hallelujah—Even though a little hard to digest! Amen?
8. I ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT THAT LITTLE BOOK WAS, along with the same book or a similar one described in the same way in Ezekiel 2:8 thru 3:3. It certainly symbolised prophecies of God! And if there is anyone who is preaching the Endtime prophecies of God, it’s us, so that little book certainly symbolises our teachings, if not being an actual reference to our own dear little 3×5 or the ones about to be published. Certainly they’re similar, if not one and the same, and our End-Time ministry is surely similar to that of the prophets spoken of in these passages, Praise the Lord! The Lord has talked about us in a lot of other Scriptures, why not our little book? PTL!
9. SO WHILE WE GO INTO HIBERNATION TO WORK ON OUR LITTLE BOOK OF THE CHILDREN OF GOD—HIS END-TIME PROPHETS, PLEASE PRAY FOR US! We may not be able to get our mail very frequently and may not be able to write you very often, if at all! But we’ll be hearing about you, I’m sure‚ and our prayers will be with you. Meanwhile, if you have any problems, questions, or urgent matters to be dealt with, please follow the established chain of command by going first to the Lord with them! He never fails. But if He wants you to discuss it with others, talk it over with your local officers—your own immediate superiors of your local Colony. If they can’t handle it, they’ll pass it on to the Regional Supervisor; and if it’s too much for him, he’ll pass it on to your Continental Supervisor, whether Josh in North America or Ho in Europe; and if neither of them can find the answer and it’s important enough to require my attention, they’ll forward it to me, you may be sure! But it had better be important enough to interrupt our “Little Book” of the COG!—Hey!—maybe we’re one of the cogs in God’s big wheel that Ezekiel saw! Hallelujah?
10. IF WE GET ANY SPECIAL REVELATIONS, YOU’LL BE HEARING FROM US‚ GOD WILLING! But in the meantime, you’ve got plenty already on hand to keep you busy for quite a while, if you really study them, absorb them, and try to get something out of them, so you can be fed, led, and bred by them! Praise the Lord? Dallas Gad’s treasured hoard of left-over lessons and Letters are being distributed to all of you as rapidly as possible, so you will all be sure to have plenty on hand for reading‚ study, and even distribution until the ultimate “Little Book” comes forth, God Willing. So, keep them busy! The answer to nearly every question you ask is right there! Read ’em!
11. I WAS ASKING THE LORD THE OTHER DAY WHY WE HADN’T HAD ANYMORE OUTSTANDING REVELATIONS RECENTLY—AND I GOT A RATHER STRANGE ANSWER: First thing He said was that it was because of unbelief—that even some of your leaders had had a little difficulty in believing some of the last ones He had given. Therefore “He did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief”! When Israel stopped listening to God and ceased believing what He had to say and quit doing what He commanded, God just stopped talking to them for nearly three hundred years between the Testaments! God does not like to talk to either deaf, unbelieving, or unheeding ears! So He just shuts up!
12. THE NEXT THING THE LORD SAID WAS A REBUKE TO ME, because He said, Why should He give anymore when we had not yet given you even the last one He gave us? It has been so many weeks since He gave it and we’ve been so busy tending tables, trying to help you get organised and solve your problems‚ that we almost forgot about one of the most amazing revelations we have yet received regarding a definite time prophecy which God gave us which actually startled us at the time!
13. I AM NOW CONVICTED ABOUT IT, AND SO MUST GET IT OFF MY CHEST before going further and getting involved in the book. It all began with the recent monumental, multi-million dollar extravaganza celebration by the Shah of Iran of the 2500th Anniversary of the founding of the Persian Empire near Tehran. You probably saw some of it on TV or in the papers or magazines. It was probably the most extravagant commemoration of any event in the history of the world, certainly the biggest of anything like it in modern times! About fifty kings and queens and heads of state, the largest assembly of royalty and world leaders ever to be convened in the history of the world, gathered at the historic site of the tomb of Cyrus, founder of the Persian Empire, to celebrate with lavish banquets and colossal parades and dramas illustrating its history. All news media proclaimed it for days on end as the greatest gala of modern times, if not in all history!
14. FROM THE MOMENT I FIRST HEARD ABOUT IT I HAD THAT EERIE FEELING, that witness of the Spirit, that there was something very important and significant about it, relating not only to the history of the world, but these End Times. Finally, while looking at some beautiful pictures in a magazine of this colourful display with some of your leaders, I suddenly got the Scripture from Daniel 4: “seven times shall pass over thee!”—But the Holy Spirit added these words: “Until the times of the Gentiles shall be fulfilled!”
15. IMMEDIATELY THE HOLY SPIRIT BURST FORTH IN TONGUES AND INTERPRETATION, a confirmation of something He had just brought to my mind: “Even so hath it been done unto the Gentiles wherein I have spoken by My prophets. The Days of the Gentiles shall come to an end and then I shall be glorified in thee! In the volume of the Book it is written. All these things shall come to pass even as I have spoken.”
16. EXCITEDLY I GRABBED MY PEN AND BEGAN TO FIGURE WHAT THE LORD WAS SHOWING ME: That in Daniel, the word “times” meant “years”, and that in His prophecy of the ninth chapter, each day represented a year, and that the reign of Nebucchadnezzar actually signified the beginning of the times of the Gentiles, with the Fall of Jerusalem in 586 B.C., the end of the Jews as a nation, a people, and a power, until the present day.
17. THEREFORE, THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES WOULD BEGIN WITH 586 B.C., and if seven times of years were to pass until the Times of the Gentiles be fulfilled, seven years of years would be seven times 365, which equals exactly 2555 years! Now the most exciting part: If you will subtract with your pen or pencil right now the 586 years before Christ from the 2555 years‚ you will find that according to this figuring of this prophecy which God Himself confirmed by the Spirit,—The Times of the Gentiles ended in the Year of Our Lord 1969!—The very year that God’s New Latter Day Jews arose in a world-wide spiritual Revolution to claim the Kingdom of God in these Last Days! Hallelujah! Outta sight‚ Man!—But I hope you can see it. This was the very year, that God had previously confirmed by His Spirit, that had been the beginning of our own personal modern day ministry as a New Nation of Spiritual Israel. (At this point, MO bursts forth in tongues and weeping, and the Spirit gave this confirming interpretation!)—”Even so is this saying fulfilled in your ears, as it has been spoken unto My Servant David!” Praise the Lord!
18. YOU WILL FIND THAT THE APOSTLE PAUL ALSO SPEAKS OF THIS TIMES OF THE GENTILES in Romans 11:25 and 26‚ where he says “that blindness in part is happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. And so (in the original Greek the word here means “then”) all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is My Covenant unto them when I shall take, away their sins.” Could this Israel he is speaking of here be you modern-day Children of God, and this Deliverer symbolic of your leadership? And could it be that this Covenant has something to do with the Holy Covenant of Daniel 9:27‚ which the Anti-Christ will confirm for seven years before breaking it in the midst of the seven, followed by the Tribulation? Could this Covenant have something to do with us and our final ministry? I believe it does! I feel it in the Spirit! Perhaps our Brother Joel can work out the details, or already has, with his knowledge of the Word! Praise God!
19. WELL‚ THERE IT IS, AS I RECEIVED IT FROM THE LORD, AND YOU CAN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, whichever you prefer! But you’d better believe it, because I know it was the Lord, and He has just confirmed it again by His Spirit! Wow!—What a Spirit! What a wonderful Lord! How great are His mercies and how wonderful His revelations! Praise His Holy Name for ever! Thank You, Jesus! Well, there’s your Christmas present!—And may it bring you a very Happy New Year, as you forge on to fulfill it! May God be with you! Like a mighty Army move the Children of God! Hallelujah!
20. LAST YEAR WHEN I WAS ASKING THE LORD “WHAT SHALL BE THE DAYS OF MY YEARS?”—He tapped out three sevens, or a total of 21. If this applies to the length of our ministry or the years of the Revolution, it would begin in 1969 and end in 1990 or 91. Jeane Dixon has predicted in her latest book that the Anti-Christ would arise and take control somewhere about 1985. If this would be about the first of that year‚ then it would give him about seven years to the end of 1991, give or take a year here or there either way! It works out a little too close for comfort, as the possible beginning of his reign and the end of it, with the end of the Tribulation and the Coming of Christ somewhere in that time area! Hallelujah! God’s Will be done! He knows the times!
21. SO ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, IT’S GETTING CLOSE, AND THE TIME OF THE END DRAWETH NEAR! So keep your lamps brightly burning, Beloved!—You haven’t got much time left to work—And your time may even be closer than that, if God should see fit to make that great final witness out of you known as a martyr in some day soon to come! Hallelujah! Sudden death is sudden glory! Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His Saints!—Their works do follow them! Amen!