To me, the New Wine revealed always resembles some kind of sci-fi video game fantasy. There is simply no other way to relate to it, when taking it all in. So I’ve decided just to go with it. Allow me to elaborate.
It’s been said: don’t just randomly read the Word. Well I don’t — I try to cover all the bases: The Old and New Testaments, the Old and New MO Letters, and Prophecy, both from other channels and my own. How can you ever get tired of the Word? And the more I research online, the more evidence and backup and even new info I can find. Take the above illustration from Ian Clayton, for example.
Now I will go through a list of some of the Spiritual Weapons that are available, and the use of some secular art will be employed.
Spirit Helpers – having a connection to your angels and spirit beings! This weapon combines with Prophecy and others to form a Heavenly Network with all those the Lord has sent you.
LOVING JESUS –
this weapon of being the bride is certainly hard to swallow for most, but even very masculine preachers are beginning to admit that, ‘yes, there is this aspect of being the Lord’s bride and recieving seed, into your spiritual womb!’ For instance, see Andrew Wommack, Ian Clayton, and Terry Bennett all talk about this. But the Family has a ton of instruction and prophecy on this subject already. Tis’ a weapon!
Vow of Surrender to Jesus
I, ______________, thank You, adore You, and praise You, Jesus, for choosing me. I know that in my own self I am nothing, and that if anything good comes of my life and service for You, it is only Your grace and strength working through me. And this, dear Love, only proves Your miracle-working power.
I stand before You, my Husband and King, and lay at Your feet my own will, my own thoughts and ideas, my own self, as well as any worldly ways and carnal thinking. I give You back the life I owe, the life that is rightfully Yours. I present my body, my spirit, and my mind before You, a living sacrifice. I surrender all to You. Take me, possess me, and use me as You will. I only want You, Jesus. I want You to live, think, and move in me. I want to put on Your mind and only be ruled by Your thoughts. I thank You that You bought and paid for me with a price. I choose to glorify You in my body, my heart, my spirit, my mind, and in all I do.
By Your grace and with the power of the keys that You have entrusted to me, I take these vows of surrender, of utmost forsaking. I yield to You my mind, my thoughts, my everything. I vow to be Your devoted disciple, to reject worldly and carnal thoughts and ways, to be neither a friend of the world nor to love the world. I care not to be yoked with unbelievers, to fellowship with unrighteousness, to immerse myself in worldly matters. I answer Your call to be separate, to reprove the works of darkness, to not conform to the world, but to be transformed through the renewing of my mind.
I claim the power of the keys of enlightenment as I put on the mind of God. By the power of the keys, I ask that You help me focus on their power, to stay yielded to You in all I say and do. I call on the keys of the Kingdom to help me hone the gift of Heavenly thought power. I claim the keys of strength and power to help me stay faithful to the responsibility You have placed on my shoulders, to use the keys to serve others and to accomplish Your will in these Last Days.
(End of file.)
(Vow of Surrender to Jesus)
THE BIBLE: OLD TESTAMENT: Neville Johnson says he studies the Book of Malachi more and more, as it is super important for the End Time. Read it! It takes 10 minutes! It also has to do with tithing.
MAL.1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi.
MAL.1:2 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob’s brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
MAL.1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
MAL.1:4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.
MAL.1:5 And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel.
MAL.1:6 A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?
MAL.1:7 Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.
MAL.1:8 And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts.
MAL.1:9 And now, I pray you, beseech God that he will be gracious unto us: this hath been by your means: will he regard your persons? saith the LORD of hosts.
MAL.1:10 Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand.
MAL.1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.
MAL.1:12 But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.
MAL.1:13 Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.
MAL.1:14 But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the LORD a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.
MAL.2:1 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.
MAL.2:2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
MAL.2:3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
MAL.2:4 And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.
MAL.2:5 My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name.
MAL.2:6 The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.
MAL.2:7 For the priest’s lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.
MAL.2:8 But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.
MAL.2:9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.
MAL.2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
MAL.2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.
MAL.2:12 The LORD will cut off the man that doeth this, the master and the scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an offering unto the LORD of hosts.
MAL.2:13 And this have ye done again, covering the altar of the LORD with tears, with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it with good will at your hand.
MAL.2:14 Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
MAL.2:15 And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
MAL.2:16 For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.
MAL.2:17 Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?
MAL.3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
MAL.3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner’s fire, and like fullers’ soap:
MAL.3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
MAL.3:4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
MAL.3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.
MAL.3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
MAL.3:7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
MAL.3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
MAL.3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
MAL.3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
MAL.3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
MAL.3:12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.
MAL.3:13 Your words have been stout against me, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?
MAL.3:14 Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the LORD of hosts?
MAL.3:15 And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.
MAL.3:16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.
MAL.3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
MAL.3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
MAL.4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
MAL.4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
MAL.4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
MAL.4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
MAL.4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
MAL.4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
THE NEW TESTAMENT: MATTHEW 5-7 ARE THE HEAVENLY CULTURE!
An amazing guy named Clint who deals in Bible Prophecy and the EndTime mentioned the importance of this section of Jesus’s teachings as the way Heavenly Society functions, and if you can live in this, you can start to bring Heaven to Earth! Read it again!
Mt. 5:1 Now when he saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him,
Mt. 5:2 and he began to teach them, saying:
Mt. 5:3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mt. 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Mt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Mt. 5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Mt. 5:7 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Mt. 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Mt. 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Mt. 5:10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mt. 5:11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
Mt. 5:12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Mt. 5:13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
Mt. 5:14 “You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
Mt. 5:15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
Mt. 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
Mt. 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them.
Mt. 5:18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
Mt. 5:19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practises and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Mt. 5:20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
Mt. 5:21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, `Do not murder, [Exodus 20:13] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’
Mt. 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother [Some manuscripts: brother without cause] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, `Raca,’ [An Aramaic term of contempt] is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, `You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.
Mt. 5:23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you,
Mt. 5:24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift.
Mt. 5:25 “Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still with him on the way, or he may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison.
Mt. 5:26 I tell you the truth, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny. [Greek: kodrantes]
Mt. 5:27 “You have heard that it was said, `Do not commit adultery.’ [Exodus 20:14]
Mt. 5:28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Mt. 5:29 If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.
Mt. 5:30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
Mt. 5:31 “It has been said, `Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’ [Deut. 24:1]
Mt. 5:32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery.
Mt. 5:33 “Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, `Do not break your oath, but keep the oaths you have made to the Lord.’
Mt. 5:34 But I tell you, Do not swear at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne;
Mt. 5:35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King.
Mt. 5:36 And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black.
Mt. 5:37 Simply let your `Yes’ be `Yes’, and your `No’, `No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.
Mt. 5:38 “You have heard that it was said, `Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ [Exodus 21:24; Lev. 24:20 and Deut. 19:21]
Mt. 5:39 But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Mt. 5:40 And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well.
Mt. 5:41 If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles.
Mt. 5:42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
Mt. 5:43 “You have heard that it was said, `Love your neighbour [Lev. 19:18] and hate your enemy.’
Mt. 5:44 But I tell you: Love your enemies [Some late manuscripts enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you] and pray for those who persecute you,
Mt. 5:45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
Mt. 5:46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
Mt. 5:47 And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
Mt. 5:48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Mt. 6:1 “Be careful not to do your `acts of righteousness’ before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
Mt. 6:2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honoured by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
Mt. 6:3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
Mt. 6:4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Mt. 6:5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
Mt. 6:6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Mt. 6:7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.
Mt. 6:8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
Mt. 6:9 “This, then, is how you should pray: “`Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
Mt. 6:10 your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Mt. 6:11 Give us today our daily bread.
Mt. 6:12 Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
Mt. 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.’ [Or from evil; some late manuscripts one, for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory for ever. Amen.]
Mt. 6:14 For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
Mt. 6:15 But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Mt. 6:16 “When you fast, do not look sombre as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show men they are fasting. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
Mt. 6:17 But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face,
Mt. 6:18 so that it will not be obvious to men that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Mt. 6:19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.
Mt. 6:20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.
Mt. 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Mt. 6:22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.
Mt. 6:23 But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
Mt. 6:24 “No-one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.
Mt. 6:25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
Mt. 6:26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
Mt. 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? [Or single cubit to his height]
Mt. 6:28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labour or spin.
Mt. 6:29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendour was dressed like one of these.
Mt. 6:30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
Mt. 6:31 So do not worry, saying, `What shall we eat?’ or `What shall we drink?’ or `What shall we wear?’
Mt. 6:32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
Mt. 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Mt. 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Mt. 7:1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
Mt. 7:2 For in the same way as you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Mt. 7:3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
Mt. 7:4 How can you say to your brother, `Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
Mt. 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Mt. 7:6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.
Mt. 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Mt. 7:8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
Mt. 7:9 “Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
Mt. 7:10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?
Mt. 7:11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
Mt. 7:12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
Mt. 7:13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
Mt. 7:14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Mt. 7:15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
Mt. 7:16 By their fruit you will recognise them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
Mt. 7:17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
Mt. 7:18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
Mt. 7:19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
Mt. 7:20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognise them.
Mt. 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Mt. 7:22 Many will say to me on that day, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’
Mt. 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly, `I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Mt. 7:24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
Mt. 7:25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.
Mt. 7:26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.
Mt. 7:27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”
Mt. 7:28 When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching,
Mt. 7:29 because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.
HEAVENLY PRAISE BOMBERS AND KEY CRAFT!
There have been many revelations of Heavenly Ships, and I like to call on these in my prayer times, and sometimes art is beneficial in helping you to envision this kind of stuff. The games and Japanese movies “Macross” and “Gradius” have today been chosen to help exhibit this point. you have a single man craft that is capable of being equiped with some of the finest and most powerful weaponry, able to take on entire armadas of enemies in space. Why not get yourself one of those? When you are utilizing all the 7 main weapons of the Spirit, I believe you basically look this scary to the Enemy. Even if it’s just a symbol, I believe it is a good symbol.
Besides, why should we let the Enemy have all the fun with everything cool? Let’s take over all movies, games, lore, and stories for the Spirit of God! He can do at least as well, and a lot better!
BOOTS ON THE GROUND SPIRITUAL WARFARE:
Now I am learning about the weapon of just praying for people you meet, and praying for healings. I saw a guy with no arms the other day, should’ve prayed for him! But I’m learning, learning to be brave, and go up to random people and just to pray for their healings. however, prayer in general is a major weapon that we can be using all the time, and it is from this weapon that all other weapons derive their power.
Going out into the world with all your armor on is what it’s all about, and just facing the Enemy throughout your day. You are a light in the world, and you have no idea how far that is going to go to reach people.
COMING INTO THE TEMPLE TO HEAR FROM THE LORD —
28. (Jesus speaking:) I give each person gifts and talents–gifts of My Spirit, gifts of My anointing, talents in the natural. It all comes from Me, for these are the gifts and talents which I have poured upon each one.
29. With each position that people are in, I pour forth My anointing, and this allows them to do the job, helps them and gives them the necessary gifts. For without My anointing–the gifts of My Spirit and the spirit helpers that I give to each one–they could not do the job, for they would not have the wisdom nor the understanding nor the depth in spirit that they need. It is My anointing that gives them these things so that they may accomplish the task, so that they may do the job, and so that they may have confidence in doing it, knowing that I have gifted them by My anointing.
30. Though this gift of My anointing and the talents that I have given are from Me, still, you must not depend solely upon them, but you must also look unto My face to receive My direct guidance, so that you know for sure that the ways which you naturally feel about things–natural through My gifts and My anointing–are right. For you cannot depend solely upon these gifts, these anointings, these feelings, these natural leadings, because there are some things that are much greater than these, which require more than just leaning upon your anointing, gifts and talents. In those times, you must come before Me and seek My wisdom and voice directly.
31. I want you to use the gifts, the talents, the anointing that I have poured forth upon you. But you must also come to Me in prayer, listening to My voice and hearing My answers, so that I can confirm that which you feel, or show you new directions in which you may go, or give you answers that you could not have known otherwise.
32. For the anointings that I pour forth are not full and complete in themselves. If I poured full anointings on people, if I gave them all the wisdom that they needed, and all the understanding and all the answers, would they need to look to Me any longer? No. They would lean upon this anointing.
33. For many, their anointing is not that clearly seen in their own hearts and in their own minds because they have become so used to their anointing. They have become used to hearing answers through the anointing, through having the correct feelings and leadings. The anointing becomes one with them, becomes part of them, and it is part of them. So I do not pour the anointing forth in full measure, lest the one who is anointed forget Me.
34. The anointing that I give you is through those spirit helpers who have wisdom and intelligence, and they are there with you constantly, helping you to see things properly. But these spirit helpers are not Me. They are not all-knowing, and thus you must look unto My face and hear My voice. I give you these helpers–this anointing–to make the job easier for you. I have given you these helpers to commune with you, to put thoughts in your mind and in your heart, to give you the leanings and the leadings of the Spirit. That’s My anointing.
35. But I do not give you full measure because these that help you are not God, and thus they cannot know everything. They are there to make your job easier–to make it more efficient, and to keep you moving in the right direction, but this does not negate the need to cry out to Me and to hear My voice for those things that you need to know.
36. I give each person gifts and talents, and they can use these, for it makes their work, their life and all that they do easier. But they cannot solely depend upon this anointing. They must look up to Me and receive My Words, My direction and My guidance, so that they may know that what they do is right. Thus they may go forth in full faith, for they have sought Me and have heard My voice.
37. They must come before Me in humility, in openness and receptivity, so that if I do have something to say to them, or guidance to give them, or a new direction for them to move in, they will be ready and open to receive it. For if they go only by their anointing, they cannot clearly get the new directions that I am leading in, and neither can they have full faith for the new directions unless it is confirmed by Me.
38. So you must use it all. You must use the anointing, the gifts and the talents. You must also use your direct link with Me and hearing My voice. And you must use your past experience as well–all of this put together.
39. But do not forget that I am the Lord your God. I am the only One Who knows all things. Therefore you must come to Me in faith and in openness, with a receptive heart, to hear what I have to say, so that you are not leaning only upon the gifts and the talents and the anointing, because these are not enough. It requires Me. I round it out and make it full, complete and whole.
40. So if you wish to be full and complete and whole in the work that I have given you to do, then you must use all of it–your gifts, your talents, your anointing, and My voice. Then will you have great success, then will you operate in the full anointing of God, and then will you accomplish My will in greater ways with greater ease. For you will be operating in the full power and anointing of God. (End of message from Jesus.)
(Hearing From the Lord Step By Step [#3149])
Weapon of Praise:
More on the spiritual power of praise
224. (Jesus: ) I want to tell you a few things about praise that you might not have realized.
225. First, when you praise Me‚ your spirit is surrounded with supernatural power. You don’t understand much about the realm of the spirit, and how locations and time and space all have different rules in the spiritual realm. But if you can receive it, praise dwells in the highest parts of Heaven, and when you praise, your spirit is surrounded by those attributes of Heaven-spiritual power, happiness, peace, and protection against the attacks of the Enemy.
226. Second, when you murmur, doubt, entertain negativity, and especially when you voice those things, you are providing actual pathways for the Enemy to enter your “atmosphere.” So while praise is a protection against the Enemy-and not only protects your spirit, but actually provides a degree of protection for the physical space around you too-those negative attitudes and words actually provide what could be compared to a superhighway for the Enemy to get in.
227. If your Home is praiseful, full of thankfulness and words that glorify Me and honor Me and uplift Me, you have a great degree of protection against the Enemy-not only protection for your collective spirits, but also protection for your location-your house, the transport you’re taking, wherever you are. That is another of the benefits of praise and how it is part of your armor and offensive weaponry of the spirit.
228. As far as a proactive weapon, you can often keep the Enemy and any other evil spirit away from you or your place of habitation by having a praiseful spirit. If you continually praise Me in spirit and are constantly thankful, the evil has a hard time having its way with you. You have to realize that things like fear, murmuring, cursing, complaining, etc., provide actual pathways for the Enemy to enter your atmosphere. So if you maintain a godly attitude, a praiseful spirit, it’s like raising the drawbridge‚ and the Enemy has no entrance into your place of being. I’m not talking just about your spirit when I say “place of being,” but in this case I mean more your vehicles‚ your house, the road you’re on-not only your spiritual place of being, but the physical place too. You can actually keep the Enemy out of those physical places by keeping an attitude of praise around those places.
229. If an attitude of praise inhabits everything you do and permeates everywhere you go, the Enemy simply can’t find entrance. He’ll try sometimes and he might buffet you, but if you keep your arms up in the spirit, as Moses did, he cannot gain entrance into the ground you have claimed, whether it’s the road you are driving on, the store you are entering, or the house you are living in. That’s why I have My people do Jericho marches, and that’s why I have called it that, because it is a literal takeover of the physical place in the spirit with praise and prayer.
230. Praise is an offensive and proactive weapon that can defeat any enemy, and even keep the Enemy out of your territory, so use it! It’s powerful, it’s valuable, it’s precious, and it’s one of My prime weapons that I have given you, My Endtime army in training.
231. Third, praise also has a great influence on those you’re around. If you’re in a situation that is dangerous, frightening, difficult, or taxing‚ maintaining an attitude of praise not only strengthens your spirit and helps you have the connection to Me that you need, but it also influences the situation positively, because it limits the influence the Enemy is able to have.
232. By yielding to a praiseful attitude, you create an atmosphere around you that destroys the power of all of the evil spirits that oppose the heavenly realm, all of the ungodly attitudes that emanate from the Enemy’s realm. Let’s say you have to give a talk to a large group of people and you start to get attacked by fear. Well, praise can destroy that attitude. If you start thanking Me and praising Me in your heart and letting a spirit of praise fill you, you begin to destroy the fear and the grasp it has on you.
233. If a spirit of fear is attacking you, start praising Me, even if it is quietly and in a whisper. Start yielding to a praiseful attitude. Start praising Me in your heart. Lift up your hands and your voice if you have to. But the main point is to yield to and establish a praiseful attitude in your heart and mind, and out of your lips and your body if you are able.
234. The atmosphere of fear cannot coexist with the atmosphere of praise, and by yielding to praise you are destroying the hold that the spirit of fear has on you. You might not feel like it at first, or you might. But the point is to yield to praise in spite of your fear, and the fear will have to leave, no question about it.
235. It’s the same with any number of attitudes or spiritual vapors of the Enemy. If you’re being questioned by someone who is suspicious of you, strive to take on an attitude of praise in your heart; start rebuking the Enemy in your spirit and start yielding to praise. Praise can uproot and fight against the spirits of suspicion or any other spirits that might be in their hearts attacking you.
236. If you yield to an attitude of praise as much as you can‚ what you are really doing is letting Me into the atmosphere, and I am more powerful than any attitudes or spirits that others might have motivating them.
237. Your praise is a more powerful attitude than any negative or evil attitude those around you may have had. I’m talking about real praise, a real attitude of the heart. If you can garner praise about you and absolutely yield to it‚ it will defeat fear and disarm suspicion.
238. That’s how powerful praise is, and it’s about time that you realized this, for I have given you, My children, the most powerful of weapons, and you need to begin to use these weapons to disarm your adversary and to release his hold on anyone you meet. Of course, there will come a time for many of you that it will be My time to call you Home, or that you will be persecuted as a witness, and in that time the Enemy will think he’s claiming his due. But even in the case of death‚ you will simply turn around and see your body behind you and say, “Death, where is your sting?” as you pass into My arms.
239. Remember, everyone on Earth is yielding to spirits, to attitudes‚ and when you encounter murmuring, foul-mouthedness, complaining, hatred, bitterness, backbiting, jealousy, criticalness, or any of a number of foul spirits, what you need to do is start yielding to praise in your heart, in your mind, and in your body if you can. This will displace these spirits and they will have to flee and let go of their hold in the face of praise, if you plant your feet and make your stand there.
240. They cannot exist there. Why? Because praise dwells in Heaven-and not only in Heaven but in the heights of Heaven-and these spirits do not. So when you bring the heights of Heaven to your very spirit, attitude, heart and mind, and from thence into the atmosphere around you, these evil spirits have to leave. They have to take their Hell and get out of there, because you have claimed the land and staked it out for Me.
241. (Jesus:) Through praise, My children attacked and defeated the spiritual forces inhabiting their enemy. As long as Moses could keep praising Me, while Aaron and Hur held up his arms, the Israelites would prevail. It was a tough battle, for this was war in the physical and in the spiritual, but as long as Moses could maintain the spiritual attitude of praise in such a spiritual war, and as long as he could maintain the spiritual high ground, eventually the enemies would have to leave. He grew weary of praising, and his arms were heavy, so I sent My soldiers to uphold his arms, and his praises literally won the war (Exo.17:8-13).
[End of box]
(Art Of War, The, Part 2 [#3533])
HAD ENOUGH? CAN WE FIT SOME MORE WEAPONS? We’re just getting started!
There are so many weapons of the Spirit, and really we’re just getting our feet wet in the subject.
Prophecy on Spirit Helpers from Jesus, given in 2005:
26. (Jesus:) Ahhh, the mystery of the spirit world. It’s so complex and hard for your human minds to understand. You want to be able to put everything in a box, to hang a label on everything, and I understand that. It’s human nature. But in the realm of the spirit there is so much variety, and hardly anything is so black and white.
27. Yes, there are certain spirit helpers and angels that everyone has–such as those that I have revealed, like the prayer angel, the guardian angel, the angel of your thoughts and conscience, your praise angel and others. Then there are some angels and spirit helpers that you can have if you ask for them. But at times I also give out spirit helpers even without My brides asking for them.
28. Often when I finally reveal a spirit helper to one of My brides, I will say that that particular spirit helper has been with them for some time, unbeknownst to them. But once they become aware, their spirit helper’s powers increase. So in those cases, I saw the need and appointed the spirit helper, even though the mortal was unaware.
29. So it works both ways. Sometimes I know the need is great, so I give a spirit helper, regardless of whether or not there is a desire on the part of My bride. But sometimes I wait for the petition‚ for the request, for the acknowledgment of need. It depends on many factors, but My distribution of spirit helpers is just as fair–according to the need‚ according to My will.
30. Sometimes I give spirit helpers to the entire Family, across the board–such as the praise angels. But most of the time I do not. Not everyone needs every type of spirit helper or angel at all times; sometimes, due to circumstances and conditions and battles, the needs are greater than at other times.
31. When I say, “I can guarantee you that standing by your side right now is your own personal angel of change,” the key in understanding this is the sentence before it that says, “Let’s say that right now you’re having difficulty with the many changes that are being brought into the Family and your life by My hand.” You see, if one of My brides is in this position, and they’re really struggling with the changes, because they didn’t know there were angels of change available to them, I would guarantee that I have given them one, unbeknownst to them. That doesn’t mean that I have given every Family member an angel of change–but those who have been really struggling have received this extra spirit help, whether they know it or not.
32. That’s how things work in the spirit. For example, if someone is not battling jealousy, I probably wouldn’t give them an angel or spirit helper to fight jealousy–although those who struggle with this battle have someone in the spirit world who assists them, even though they might not have specially asked for one. I know that My brides can’t remember at all times to ask for every single spirit helper they need, so sometimes I dispatch them because I know they’re needed, and as human beings you’re not always going to know exactly what or who to ask for. (End of message.)
[End of box]
33. This is the way to offensively use this new weapon of the spirit helpers I’ve given you. Don’t just pray for their help to deliver you when faced with a huge battle or problem, but allow them to get actively involved in your life. Allow them to help you preempt attacks. Allow them to show you how to actually prevent yourself from getting hit in the same area again and again. They are your personal battle coaches for any battle you could face.
34. You might even be facing a very physical battle or challenge, such as a battle over weight loss, or simply trying to take better care of your body. If you have a weakness or a need, you can bet I’ve made ample provisions for you. You have specific keys you can claim for those needs as well. Yet you also have specific spiritual coaches you can counsel with, and whose power you can avail yourself of. So ask Me for a spirit helper who can coach and train you in the ways of caring for your body. Chances are you already have one.
35. Then get personal with them. Ask them your questions. Tell them how it’s difficult for you to do such and such. Ask for their help, resolve, willpower and determination to do better. Then accept whatever counsel they may give you. Ask them for specific instruction on how you can do better and overcome in this area. Ask them for specific goals for you, and they will be more than happy to use their talents for your benefit. That’s what they’re there for anyway–to be on call, to be used, to enhance your life, to be a blessing to you.
36. Can you imagine yourself passing on to your heavenly reward and being given the mission of being a spirit helper to one of your fellow men on Earth, and yet that person never knew you existed, never even asked for your help, never availed themselves of what you had to offer them? Of course, you would still be able to work in their life to some degree. You’d still be able to bring about some change in their life. But how much greater the effect would be when the two of you are working together, when the two realms have locked arms in friendship and trust and are moving forward together! There’s no comparison.
37. To put it very bluntly‚ the way to use your spirit helpers offensively is to just use them. Many people seem to get bogged down with all the new spirit helpers that are continually being revealed‚ and then to top it off, the countless many that I have given them personally. They figure if they can’t remember them all, then they might as well quit and not even try. It can seem mind boggling when you look at all you’ve been given and realize that you must use it all in order to be the warriors and disciples I’m asking you to be.
38. But, My loves, I’m not asking you to do more than you can handle. I’m only asking you to take one step of progress at a time. I’m not asking you to tackle every single weapon at the same time, in every single moment of your day. I know what you can handle. So I ask that you take it one step at a time. When it’s time to praise, I want you to focus on that weapon and wield it with all your heart. When it’s time to use the weapon of prophecy, then devote your mind and heart to that. The same principle applies to your spirit helpers: I’m not asking you to use every single one each day of your life from here on out, but to use each one as the need arises.
39. You could even start with one. Pick one spirit helper you’d like to connect more personally with. Pick one spirit helper you want to learn more from. Then get to know them. Ask them to teach you how to fight. Ask them to be specific with you about the areas of your life they have the wisdom and power in. And then as you get to know them and work along with them, and begin to learn their art of war, you can soon focus on another spirit helper.
40. Needs will always arise throughout your day that you can call on a specific spirit helper for. The key, as I said before, is to recognize the need, link it to the spirit helper who governs that area, and request help and counsel. As you become more active in working together with your spirit helpers, you will automatically be using this weapon in a more offensive way.
41. I’m not trying to overwhelm you or make things more difficult for you by asking you to work more closely with your spirit helpers. I only ask it of you because I know it will be imperative in the days ahead. It will be vital to your survival. You need the help of those who can see things you can’t see, who can understand situations you can’t understand simply because you are in the flesh. You need their x-ray eyes, their pre-vision, their foresight, and their supernatural strength. The job ahead is simply too big for human hands. The battle is too life-threatening for you to fight it alone.
42. This is why I’ve given you so many, many gifts from My Spirit. You have need of these things. You need them in order to better do your job for Me. You need them in order to reach the many more lost of the world. You need them in order to overcome the world, to rise above‚ and to remain separate. Without this added power of the gifts of My Spirit by your side, you simply could not make it.
43. So it is in love and mercy that I give you these spirit helpers and that I ask you to work with them, to allow them to even work through you, to flow through you at times, offering you power‚ ability, and spiritual strength. They link hand in hand with Me and with every one of the spiritual weapons and truths I have given you. Without any of these new weapons you are incomplete.
44. Do your best to get to know your spirit helpers, and do what you can to work more closely with them, and I will cause this weapon to come to the fore more in your life. You will become skilled in your use of it through faithful practice and honing of this skill. (End of message.)
(New Spirit World Power! [#3522])
I have noticed that the Spirit supercedes the flesh, and that time travel enters in here. Though the Enemy claims to be the master over time, actually as Christians we have the ability to time travel, as well. it’s entering into the realm of Spirit Trips or going into the Heavenly Dimension. Don’t be afraid to see some crazy stuff when you clear your mind and ask God to show you things! ANything can happen, and honestly it may resemble something out of Dr. Who, but that’s ok, beacuse if you’re using the weapons and in the Holy Spirit, nothing can hurt you. Just go in humility most of all, and ask God to show you some visions – both of the future, the past, and other dimensions!
Crowns of Life
255. (Jesus:) So much about the coming few years is going to depend on the Family’s desperation. Many of the children of David have thrown open their hearts to Me. They want whatever I have to give them. They have committed in their hearts to embrace whatever I know is needed to make them what they need to be.
256. Because of this‚ I have given them powers to use under My command. Many have already begun to experience healings, greater miracles of protection and miracles of supply. Others are seeing their witness blossom‚ and many in the world are being driven to a choice. Those who are stepping out to receive the challenges I place before them and are preparing for the days ahead can sense a change in their spirit. It’s a day by day choice, and a day by day strengthening.
257. He that endures to the end shall receive a crown of life. This is not salvation, but a unique crown.
258. The waters of the River of Life flow from the Father’s throne and carry great power and anointing. The crowns of life are likewise a heavenly treasure, and emanate the very spirit of the Father.
259. These crowns are one of the most highly treasured gifts in the spirit realm. Each crown of life carries with it the very spirit of the Father Who gives life‚ power, wisdom, strength, and so much more. It is a reward desired and treasured not just amongst those who have lived on Earth, but by all within the spiritual realm. It is a reward given to those who, although they may stumble and fall at times, yet they refuse to stop. They refuse to let go. It is the reward given to those who continue day by day, doing what they can to choose the path they sense Me showing them.
260. Each day that the children of David continue to move forward as one into the fray, into the smoke and heat of battle, is one day closer to their crowns of life.
261. It is one reason why you are among the most envied in Heaven. You have been chosen to walk these times of the End. They are uniquely intense and difficult at times, but they have a reward that is equally glorious and eternal.
262. Being a martyr in a moment takes My dying grace, but continuing to die to yourself‚ your desires, the lures and attractions of the Enemy at the level of intensity present in these times, and doing it for a lifetime, is a struggle and a challenge that few have had to face.
263. Not since the days of Noah have there been such intense spiritual allurements poured forth by the Enemy. Had the Father allowed it before now, man, without a strong link to Me, would have again sunk into darkness as all but Noah and his family did in those days.
264. In the days of darkness ahead, that crown of life held out before you will be a source of vision, joy and conviction. There will be times when there is no strength left, yet you will look up and that crown will stir you to fight on. As the days grow darker, its light will shine the brighter.
265. Many in the Family are beginning to sense their crown of life. Each is a unique design created of the treasures which the Father has placed within you: the weaknesses, the battles, the failings designed to make you strong and the beauties that grew from them. Each crown is so precious that it is impossible even for Me to gaze upon them without being in awe of My Father’s handiwork. They are a manifestation of the Father’s special love for you in utter perfection.
266. Some of you even now are beginning to see glimpses of your crown of life. It’s not to be a source of pride about yourself but of humility. Its glory is so far beyond your frail works and attempts to do the right thing. Its radiance shows no hint of your many failings along the way. As a crown is fashioned to fit around a head, so your crown of life is fashioned around core knowledge that you are hopeless without Me to make you strong. But it is the glory of the gold and jewels that wrap around the core which is seen and admired. Your crown of life shows the beauties of your clinging to Me in desperation.
267. This heavenly treasure will become more visible to you as the End grows closer. Your carnal mind will not be able to describe it, but your spirit will perceive it. It will challenge you when you are despairing. It will empower you when you have no more strength to give. It will spur you on when the mountains seem impossible to cross. But most of all it will envision you when there is nothing your mind can comprehend or your eyes can see that gives any hope.
268. All that each of you has to do is get up in the morning and set your heart not on what you have to do in the flesh, but set your heart on that crown and nothing else will matter. Nothing will be able to defeat you. (End of message.)
(What Really Matters to Me [#3555])
prophecy on the Keys — a specific revelation given to the Family 10 years ago:
57. (Jesus:) There will be times in the future when there will be such a deep understanding between Me and My brides that they will be able to utter (either with their mouth or in their thoughts) a single word, an access code for a new weapon, and they will know that I will answer them. They will have grown in their faith, and they will have seen My power manifested. That’s why I say that in the future My children will be able to simply call out to the keys, and then miracles will happen instantly.
58. There will be a distinct difference in the future because of many things–not just the keys. There will be deeper and more instant understanding between us as a result of full possession and heavenly thought power. Now it is necessary for you to express your heart to Me, to pray in detail, and to claim promises for every situation, in order to be giving Me your all. It’s a part of the strengthening of your faith, because as you use the weapon of praise, for example, and then see miracles, it gives you greater faith in it. The same is true with the keys.
59. But in the future there will be a need in many dire situations for you to be so closely linked to My mind, so believing regarding My keys, and so knowledgeable of My promises through reading and memorizing My Word, that you will be able to receive those instant miracles through saying or thinking one or two simple words. It seems odd to you now, and you wonder how it would be possible. It will be because you will be accessing many spiritual weapons at once. It will be possible for you to, in a split second, access every weapon in your arsenal. Because you will be linked to My mind, because you will have heavenly thought power‚ your abilities in the spiritual warfare will be supernatural.
60. In the time it would take to say, “I call on the keys,” you would be: 1) Using the weapon of prayer, because you would be communicating with Me. 2) You would also be using the power of the keys. 3) You would be using the weapon of praise, because in your heart and spirit you’d be calling, proclaiming My greatness. 4) You’d be loving Me intimately, because you’d be linked to My Spirit intimately. 5) You’d be using heavenly thought power, because that would be the glue linking everything together. (End of message from Jesus.)
End of text box.
61. The keys are activated by faith, and without full faith, you won’t be able to access their full power. The time when you can reach up with the keys through the veil directly into Heaven and in an instant pull down the power to blow up an Antichrist aircraft, for example, will come when you truly and completely believe in My power, and when in your mind there are absolutely no impossibilities. That is why you wouldn’t be able to access that kind of power right now, today, because for the most part you don’t yet have the kind of unwavering faith where you could yell out, “The keys!” and know that in that very same instant the miracle would occur.
62. Some of you have the idea that the keys, if they are as real and powerful as I say they are‚ should be able to do these kinds of breathtaking miracles right now, today. But there are reasons they don’t. For one thing, it’s not the time; for another thing, you don’t have the faith, and for the most part the need isn’t as great today as it will be in the days to come. I do many miracles when you call on the keys, but many of you are looking only for the more outstanding, fire-from-the-sky miracles, which I have for the most part reserved for the future. These days are for the purpose of strengthening your faith, the days when you’re obeying and honing the gift, when you’re learning to make calling on the keys a part of your nature, a natural reaction.
63. You’re seeing the keys work miracles because you’re using them, but because they’re almost the same kind of miracles you’ve been used to seeing, you tend to start losing faith. Since you wouldn’t consider the miracles you’re seeing today as “greater” or “more powerful” than you’re used to, you think, “What’s the point of using the keys? Why not just keep calling on the Lord and praying normally, because I’m not getting better‚ quicker, or more powerful results?”
64. It’s true that in many cases you probably can’t see or notice the difference, but there is a difference, even though it may only be slight. If you were to go back to the way you used to do things‚ considering the conditions of the spirit world today‚ you would find yourself having to fight much more arduously and it would take much more effort without the keys. You would feel the difference and would notice that your power was lacking. It’s because the world is getting darker, the spiritual realm is much more active than ever–both the good and the bad side–and the power of the keys is helping you not to be so overwhelmed, and is giving you the power to keep winning victories and seeing miracles.
65. You may feel that everything is the same in the natural, but it isn’t the same in the spirit world. If you were to try and go back to the way you did things before, in praying without the new weapon of the keys in your arsenal, you’d notice the difference–because your prayers wouldn’t be as powerful or effective. And if you really are struggling with the concept of using the keys, then maybe you should try it. If you used only the power of prayer–without the enhancements of the other spiritual weapons, like the keys–victories would be much more of a struggle to win‚ goals would be harder to attain, changes would be more difficult to implement, and everyday miracles would be fewer.
66. But, My children, even if you don’t see many of what you would consider real “miraculous” answers to prayer, or the kind of things you think the keys should be capable of and that I have promised they will do in time, please trust Me. This is a time of testing, a time of proving your faith, a time of honing your skills, a time of building habits. It’s a time of training in using the keys and learning how to wield them.
67. It’s like you’re a soldier in boot camp going through basic training, learning how to use your weapons and how to handle yourself in combat, so that when you’re sent out on the battlefield you’ll be a good soldier, you’ll know how to use your weapons, and you won’t be caught in the line of fire not knowing how to shoot your “gun.”
68. Think about a soldier in training: If he didn’t have his eyes on what all of his training was for or how powerful his weapons were, he could get pretty discouraged. Every day he’d be training with his gun, shooting at various targets, all the while being told what sort of accomplishment it will be when he shoots accurately at his enemy. It takes faith for him to believe that the weapon he’s learning to use will actually be so powerful, but when the time comes for him to engage in combat, it will quickly become shockingly clear. His constant, never-ending training in the use and maintenance of his weapon was probably pretty boring at times, and he may have wondered why he had to keep practicing over and over and over again, but the training continued. On the battlefield he’ll be glad he put faith in the gun‚ learned how to use it, and didn’t fritter away his time or give up because he didn’t immediately see the full results or the purpose of his training.
69. Think about doctors or surgeons. They go through years of education, training, and instruction before they ever get their hands on “the real thing.” For many years their education is only in theory. It’s a long time before they even get to be an assistant in the operating room, let alone perform an operation on their own. But all their years of training in using the medical instruments and understanding how the human body works are put to use when they finally get to practice what they’ve learned.
70. It’s the same with many professions of this high caliber. There’s a lot of training, practice, instruction and education before someone like a doctor is allowed to actually use the tools of his profession–in a sense, his weapons against disease. It’s because it’s a serious calling and job, and people can’t be trusted with the full responsibility without first proving themselves proficient, faithful, and dedicated in their training.
71. It’s much like it is now with the keys. You’re going through a period of training–learning more about this weapon of calling on the keys, making it more of a habit and your first reaction, and learning to be masters of key power. The keys are a very heavy responsibility and a powerful weapon, and that’s why I’m training you in their use. It takes time for you to learn to use the keys as you should, and the wisdom you gain through this time of training will prepare you to be a prayerful wielder of the awesome power when it’s fully released to you at the time appointed. It will be released to you when the time is right, when you’re a skilled key wielder, and in that time you will be so thankful you didn’t give up, but kept up with your training even though you didn’t always see visible results.
72. That’s what the Devil hates and fears the most: when you will access the full power of the keys in the future. That’s why he’s fighting so hard now, in these days of relative peace, to get you to doubt the keys and their power or to slack off in your practice drills–not only because of their power to defeat him today, but also because he knows their power will be aimed at him and his ilk even more strongly in the days to come. He trembles in fear at what’s to come as your faith grows and you become more practiced in your use of the keys.
73. It’s your faith in the keys being strengthened and your preparation for the days ahead that he wants to stop today. So if he can get you to minimize their power to the point where you don’t use them and they don’t become a part of your nature and way of operating, then he’s won a pretty big victory–a present victory because you won’t be defeating him as much today if you’re not using the keys, and a future victory as well. Even though you don’t clearly see the full power of the keys now, in time you will, and you can be sure the Enemy sees and knows and is sorely afraid of it.
74. He’s seen the full power of direct access to Heaven before, when I was on Earth, cutting through every barrier between Heaven and Earth in an instant, and he trembles in fear at the thought of that same power–only multiplied and enhanced–being wielded against him and his minions in the not too distant future. When I used the keys of the Kingdom, he trembled and feared, but as powerful as I was, I was only one key wielder. In the End, all of My children who choose to can wield that same power, and that awesome widespread accessing of the full power of Heaven is going to send shock waves throughout his kingdom–both his earthly kingdom and his spiritual kingdom! That’s why he fights it so hard, because he knows that there is no such power available to him, nothing that even comes close to matching the immediate full power of Heaven released through the key codes of Heaven.
75. As I said before and I’ll say to you again, My children of the End, applying it to today: “I have given unto you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. And whatsoever you shall bind on Earth shall be bound in Heaven, and whatsoever you shall loose on Earth shall be loosed in Heaven.” The keys of the Kingdom are a gift, not a burden, and the wise will receive it, hone it, and trust Me for the full manifestations in the days to come. (End of message from Jesus.)
(Mysterious Keys, The – Part 1 [#3472])
WHEN IT COMES TO THE KEYS, I know these are a bit hard for people to swallow, but so should anything that comes from another dimention! Since when did anything that came from God make sense? So don’t try and understand everything, but just be obedient and use what He gave you! Enjoy it and ask for more! He won’t give you more if you forsake what He already showed you! And if you are new to these revelations, I recommend getting to know all you can about them, because they are COOL!