The Family was always very big on “Change” and I always felt the Obama campaign back in 2008 was hijacking this.
Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God ( Ps.55:19 ).
1. God doesn’t change, but He’s constantly changing methods & modes & tactics & even people! If you’re without changes, then you fear not God!
2. When anything begins to hinder more than it helps, it’s time to abolish it!
3. When you’re through changing, you’re through.
4. If you want to put the World right, start with yourself.
5. The Love Revolution has got to keep turning & changing & moving every minute with something new.
6. Let him that would move the World first move himself.
7. A new broom sweeps clean.
8. We may change our methods but we don’t change the basic principles.
9. We’ve performed a lot of operations, but thank God the patient always recovered!
10. Nothing is going to always be–nothing but the Lord & His Love & Salvation.
11. All changes are difficult & sometimes costly, but if they’re good changes, in the long run they pay off!
12. If you get bored, move the furniture around in your room! It’s like starting a new life!
13. We’re not afraid to change, we’re not afraid to stop doing something unfruitful & to start doing something else!
14. If you stop changing, you’re finished!
15. If you’re not changed, you don’t have Jesus, because He changes people! No matter how good you are, He’ll make you better!
16. You have to change people in order to change the World!
17. Every major move or revolution we’ve had looked like it was going to kill us, & sometimes it almost did, but we’ve always come out better than before!
18. Our basic message & beliefs have never changed, but God is constantly changing methods adaptable to the times or the situations.
19. True repentance is not just being sorry–it is “metanoia”–a complete change of mind & heart.
20. Anyone that doesn’t move & keep changing is dying or already dead.
21. We’re not just out to change the World–we’re creating a totally new one!
22. That’s what makes this a revolution, when we don’t mind changing whatever’s necessary.
23. If you don’t like the way things are going, stick around two weeks & everything will change.
24. Don’t get stuck with either a name, a method or a message that you can’t change from day to day with whatever God has for you that’s new–new wine, new message, new method, new way!
25. Changes & revolutions in men, methods & materials cost at first, but in the long run they save a lot more!
26. It costs to change! At first it costs more than it saves.
27. We are the crystalliser, the catalyst, the ones that put people on the spot & drive them to a decision!–whether they want to wake up or go back to sleep again!
28. Everyone needs a change once in a while. Any situation can get to one’s nerves after a while until you could almost scream!
29. If you can’t change your mind you’ll never revolute!
30. Times and things and methods and we and God’s new plans and ways are constantly changing and revoluting, like a wheel speeding toward the goal of the new and leaving the old far behind!
31. You’d better move now–with the life of God, or you’ll be left behind in the death of this world!
32. I’m not afraid to turn around & go the other direction a bit if we’ve been going this direction too long!
33. Changes are good for you! They make you really depend on the Lord!
34. You may not be able to change the whole World, but you can change your part of the World.
35. If you have changed one life, you have changed a part of the World, & you have proven that there is hope that it all can be changed!
36. If you have even changed your life by the power of God’s love, you’ve changed a whole universe, the universe of your body & the sphere in which you live.
37. He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will revolutionise the World. (Ben Franklin)
38. We take any name we need–whatever name they want to call us.
39. As long as you can continue to change, you will survive!–But if you solidify and freeze, you’re doomed to a tomb!
40. We need to keep exchanging and sharing and changing and moving in order to grow and woo and win to His Way!
41. There’s nothing new under the sun, but a lot of good ol’ fashioned ideas have to be revived every now & then that are pretty new to the present.
42. Too rigid a daily schedule may not give God a chance to change it.
43. There’s no standing still! You’re either climbing and getting to the top, or you’re sinking and drifting to the bottom.–Progressing or backsliding!
44. We are very adaptable! We can adapt ourselves to any country, any situation.
45. We may change tactics, but it is all for the same purpose: to win the war!
46. God moves. He is a moving God. He is never still. He is always effecting change in every sphere of Creation.
47. Leave things alone that are running well, don’t change horses in the middle of the stream.
48. Lord help me to change the things that need to be changed, & not to change the things that don’t need to be changed, & especially Lord, help me to know the difference!
49. If you can’t keep thinking up better ways of doing it, then you’re dead!
50. The Lord always has something new up His sleeve!
51. Nothing is permanent except the Lord! Only He changes not.
52. If there is one thing you can be sure of in this life, it’s change.
53. There is no such thing as standing still in your spiritual life!
54. There comes a time when the birdlings have to be shoved out of the nest. There comes a time when the kids need to grow up. Their parents can’t take care of them forever when they’ve got new children coming along.
55. Don’t get blobitis yourself! Keep moving, turning, changing, and revoluting every single day!–And you will, if you pray and ask God what to do today!
56. God’s new order must rise upon a clean, new foundation–the Personality, Power & Truth of Jesus Christ.
57. You have the Lord & He’s your security, He’s always the same & always with you wherever you go! No matter if all things change & everything goes, you still have the Lord!
58. Every thing, every place & everybody changes but God–He is always with you!
59. You cannot change the World of Man without changing his mind, & you cannot change his mind unless you change his heart, & you cannot change his heart without the inspiration of God’s Spirit!
60. Just because we did it that way yesterday, doesn’t mean we have to do it that way today! If you can find some easier, quicker, shorter, better, faster way to do it, do it!
61. Sometimes conditions change directions.
62. The only things you can be sure of are the Lord, hard work, suffering, constant change & joy!
63. If you don’t like the way things are, change’m!
64. His Word never changes, the Lord never changes, the Gospel never changes, Salvation never changes, Christ doesn’t change, but God keeps moving everyday!
65. There’s nothing permanent with us except God & His Love & the Family!–Nothing has to be permanent except the Lord!–Only He changes not. ( Mal.3:6. )
66. But we change plenty!–And we change according to need, according to situations, according to the individual case or what’s good for the Family, what’s good for the Lord’s Work!
67. One of the most needed abilities in our Family is adaptability!
68. Change is one of the 7 basic needs of human happiness!–And variety is the spice of life!
69. Sometimes people get settled down in a groove, in a rut & let the roots grow down too long, & then the Lord has to uproot them, tear’m loose & really break’m & shake’m up!
70. Thank You, Lord, for helping us revive & revolute & revise & change to meet each new circumstance & each new year & each new need.
71. Thank the Lord we’re still learning, still making progress, still going, still advancing, still winning, still working, still saving, still preaching & still winning souls around the World!
72. Most people don’t like to change. They prefer to stay in their same old rut because it costs too much to change. It takes a lot of time & effort, thought, & real sacrifice to change.
73. The objectives of the war remain always the same: To preach the Gospel in all the World to every creature, but the battle is very fluid! Various battles & tactics & strategies vary from situation to situation & area to area, so we frequently have to be changing & advising change on minor matters.
(See also No. 6 , 182 , 242 , 297 , 565 .)
74. 1SA.10:9 And it was so, that when he had turned his back to go from Samuel, God gave him another heart.
75. PSA.55:19b Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God.
76. EZE.36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
77. MAT.9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
78. MAR.7:9 And He said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
79. 2CO.3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
80. HEB.13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.