1. More people commit suicide with a fork than any other weapon.
2. People who diet go to great lengths to avoid great widths.
3. Dieting is merely a matter of keeping your mouth shut at the right time–such as breakfast, lunch & dinner.
4. The best way to lose weight is to eat all you want of everything you don’t like.
5. The ideal diet is expressed in four words: “No more, thank you.”
6. You can’t reduce by talking about it. You have to keep your mouth shut!
7. Overweight doesn’t happen overnight. It snacks up on you.
7b. He who indulges, bulges.
8. Diets are for people who are “thick & tired” of it.
9. When it comes to eating, you can sometimes help yourself more by helping yourself less.
10. Eating slowly helps to keep one slim; in other words, haste makes waist.
11. Underexercising rather than overeating may well be the more important cause of overweight today.