I have helped you through the years to cultivate your faith, and right now, in this era of action, I am calling you to exercise your faith in full. Now is the time when your faith will come to full fruition. This is why all the prophets have looked forward to this day, for they know that down through the ages there has never been such a demonstration of full and complete faith as you are destined to demonstrate in the era of action!
39. The era of action has begun; there is no disputing this fact. I have given you a vision, along with which I am unfolding the plan of how to bring this vision into focus. In order to do this, right now, starting today‚ I wish for you to let loose‚ unleash the full potential of faith that I have put within you! You must let your faith burn free—for this is the only way you will be able to complete the mission I ask of you now.
40. To the carnal mind the task before you would seem like a “mission impossible,” but I tell you again, there are no impossibilities to you. This is the day of action. You must not say, “But I don’t have the faith,” for I have put the faith within each of you; it comes with the anointing I’ve given you. It’s your destiny. I’ve equipped you with unwavering faith. It’s within you. You don’t have to worry. You don’t have to try to work it up. All you must do is receive it, act on it, believe it‚ and loose the gift of faith that is within you!
41. On this day, as you gather in praise and thanksgiving, as you celebrate this Feast 2001, kneel before Me in prayer and in humility. Where I guide, I always provide—therefore come before Me and allow Me to increase the faith within you. As I have given you My anointing, I also give you a gift of greater faith; all you must do is awaken it. Loose the gift of faith that I give! Let it be stirred up. Put it to use, exercise it! Your job is to take care of this faith, feed your faith, hone this gift, hold on to it for dear life, and don’t let go!
42. As you step out to take action in this new era, all things will be possible to you. My Spirit in you cannot fail as long as you look to Me‚ stay focused on the vision I give, and don’t give up. As long as you do your part by having a believing and yielding heart, all that I ask of you is possible. All you need to fulfill the vision I have given‚ all that I have promised to you in these Last Days—it’s all possible. There are no impossible missions for you, My children; there are only great possibilities!
43. When does the impossible become possible for you?—Right now, today! As you step out and put feet to the faith I have put within you, there will be no impossibilities to you! Impossible does not exist to you! You who trust in Me and lean on Me have no place for the impossible in your hearts‚ because you belong to Me.
44. Now that you’ve been forewarned of this deception of the “impossible” devised by Satan, I ask you to forearm yourselves. Here is how you can guard yourselves against its contagion:
1) Assiduously* guard yourselves against this pitfall by feeding your faith. You have known this sound spiritual principle for a long time, yet now there is no excuse. If you don’t consistently feed your faith, you’ll soon drop out of the running—and that by your own doing, because of your own neglect. You must live in the Word, both by taking time to read the written Word and also by asking Me everything, listening to My living voice of prophecy, and waiting for My approval in all you do. Continue to move forward in the “Ask Me Everything” mode of operation, for this is your greatest protection. *[diligently; unceasingly; persistently]
2) Stay focused on Me at all times, ignoring surrounding circumstances that oppose what I tell you to do. You know the story of the day Peter walked on the water. When he first answered My call to him, as he stepped out on the water, he did fine until he took his eyes off Me. It wasn’t only that he looked down and saw the billowing waves, but he allowed himself to become distracted by the boisterous wind. He paid so much attention to the wind that he began looking too much at the surrounding circumstances, which were running contrary to what I was telling him. He switched his attention too much to that boisterous empty wind, to where he became frightened and started to sink.
Peter lost his main focus on Me, and when this happened, he lost his faith—he was unable to see through the empty wind in that moment. He couldn’t call the Devil’s bluff because he turned his attention too much to the surrounding circumstances rather than staying focused and attuned to My sure voice which was calling him to come.
I will say, however, considering this was one of Peter’s earlier attempts at allowing his faith to be stretched, he did well. Seeing that he did begin to waver, in that moment Peter did the right thing—he didn’t want to stay down‚ so he immediately called out to Me. He cried for help and I was able to help him. Though he sank at the sight of that which he considered impossible‚ he discovered that in calling out to Me I helped him nonetheless, and the impossible became possible. Peter learned an important lesson that day. He learned the value of staying focused, of not being distracted by the falsities of surrounding circumstances. Peter learned that My Word is stronger than surrounding circumstances, and in the end it’s the only thing that will stand.
3) Use your faith; put it to use every day. In Peter’s case, this famous account of one of his first tests of faith was understandable—he had to fall so that he could learn and grow in deeper faith. But you, My children, who have already been exercised in matters of faith, must now learn to stretch your faith farther and farther if you don’t want to be caught in one of the Devil’s traps in these Last Days. You can do this by exercising your faith more. Put it into play often. Demonstrate it daily to those around you and to the world. Refuse to give in to impossibilities.
Now is the time when you must begin stepping out and exercising your gift of faith to a greater degree by putting it into action, by going to work on the plan of this new era! Step out and prove there are no impossibilities to a man or woman who depends on the power of God! Stretch your faith to greater measures. Take greater leaps of faith every day and defy any and all impossibilities that get in your way.
I’ve given you the “Ask Me Everything” plan to “watch, pray‚ listen and receive.” You’re moving along on this, learning to make this a part of your everyday lives. Now I ask you to amplify this vision—I ask that you “watch, pray, listen, receive‚ and do!” “Watch, pray, listen, receive, and take action!”
Take action like never before! This is the goal for 2001! Let it be the year of action!—The year your faith is boosted!—The year I multiply your gift of faith!—The year of stretching your faith, of exercising it in greater ways than you ever have before!
45. There you have the three safeguards against falling into the pit of the impossible:
Live in My Word.
Stay focused on Me and the job I have given you.
Use your faith, stretch your faith, work your faith; put your faith to use by putting it into action, by stretching it, by taking action. Go to work proving there are no impossibilities to the man or woman filled with My Spirit who acts in faith, believing My promises.
46. Prove the Devil wrong each time he comes around to hassle you‚ by turning right around and doing the impossible! Defy him by showing him your faith! This is how I’m going to be able to make you a mighty force in the days to come. This is why the whole world will hear about you. This is how you’re going to establish My Kingdom on Earth‚ for you will not only speak the living Word, you will have the living Word running through your veins. You will be the living proof that the impossible is possible with Me, because you will manifest your faith by your actions!
47. To mankind this is a great mystery, how the impossible becomes possible. Yet to those of the Heavenly realm, it is their very nature—there are no impossibilities to the residents of Heaven. They would not even think it! Now it must become your nature also. All things are possible with God, therefore with Me in you, all things are possible to you! Now, as you put these three steps into motion, as you exercise your faith to the full, let this be your protection against falling into the “impossible” pit.
48. In this era, I will work through you to prove to the world that all things are possible to you, because you believe in Me! You are destined to be My living proof. Therefore, I ask you today, loose the gift of full faith I have put within you. Enough of reservation, of doubt, and of holding back! Hold on to Me alone and let the full faith flow!
49. You are to be My showcase to the world, the ones I have chosen to work through to perform the greater works of the Endtime. I give you this assurance: The “impossible” is nothing but a myth. Therefore take heed to this admonition: Stand strong in My power and face down the “impossible”!
50. As the Red Sea was parted for Moses according to My Word; as Sarah gave birth when it was past her time; as the walls of Jericho came down at Joshua’s signal; as Elijah was carried into the Heavens; as Samson received supernatural strength; as My Own earthly mother, Mary, conceived before ever knowing a man and brought Me into the world; as Lazarus was raised from the dead; so all things will be made possible to you. Just as each of My prophets and handmaidens of old held on to their faith and believed‚ your faith also will not fail as long as you stay focused on Me. It is not your doing; it is Mine. This full faith is a gift from Me. Your responsibility is to use it wisely, feed it, cultivate it, and exercise it.
51. Keep putting Me to the test. Keep exercising your faith. Start today with all the things that arise in your daily lives. Stretch your faith more and more each day, and don’t turn back. Defy the impossible, for this is the destiny I have chosen for you! (End of message from Jesus.)
52. (Mama:) What an awesome, inspiring challenge! This certainly deserves to be read again and again, to be studied until we have grasped the full message. There are so many important jewels and promises in this message that I ask that you please take the time necessary to absorb it and revel in its beauty. The Lord wants to give each of us a precious gift—the ability to exercise full faith such as has not been seen in any of His other children. It’s a monumental responsibility, a sobering calling, but also a very special privilege.
53. I know you won’t let Him down, but you will rise to this occasion with great enthusiasm and take hold of His promises. Then, as we follow our wonderful Husband with full faith‚ we will be able to accomplish the great miracles that we are destined to perform in the era of action.
54. Thank you, sweet loves, for staying faithful unto the End. You won’t be disappointed, and neither will the world we’re trying to reach, as they will look upon you and marvel at the power, light and love of our Heavenly King, Savior and Lover! It will be worth it all. Let’s hang on and stay full of the power of full faith until He calls us Home. I love you!
Always, with love and affection in our Husband,